Fixing the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,473 Followers

"Ohhhh," she moaned. A big smile spread across her face as she lay in my bed with her eyes closed. "Oh, I can't believe I never made anyone do that to me before. You are soooooo good at that, Kevin."

I stripped off the T shirt I was wearing and then my shorts. I crawled into the bed next to Nikki while she continued to enjoy her orgasmic after glow. My hard cock brushed against her leg while I slipped in next to her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Looks like someone is ready to play," she said.

Without another word, Nikki threw her left leg over my body and rolled herself into a sitting position. She was straddling my legs, her pussy just below my balls, with her hands pressed against my chest for balance. She looked so sexy in her tight little red and black corset. I admired the little strings that held it together and pressed her breasts against each other. Her already large tits looked enormous, their tops spilling out over the top of the corset. She favored me with another bright smile, her green eyes twinkling as she began to rub her hips back and forth against me. As she slid herself upwards, her wet sex tickled my balls and then slid up over my hard shaft. She was positively dripping from her orgasm, and I loved the feeling of her wetness as her pussy rubbed against my shaft. Back and forth, back and forth she slid her dripping pussy lips over my long, hard shaft. She slid closer and closer to the crown of my cock, rubbing her wetness along the length of my dick. My cock was throbbing with the ache of my arousal. Finally, she slid her wet pussy lips up and over the tip of my shaft. I could feel her wet pussy lips tickling the head of my cock as she slid back and forth, back and forth. I was so hard, and finally she lifted her ass a little so when she slid back down my body my cock slipped into her hot vaginal tunnel. I gasped as the slippery warmth enveloped my member.

Nikki moaned as she slid down my body and accepted the full length of my long cock into her pussy tunnel. I loved the feel of her slippery pussy walls sliding against my cock skin. When Nikki had me fully within her, she sat up and smiled again. Then I felt her pussy muscles contract, and she squeezed me inside her. Nikki remained still, smiling at me with her sparkling green eyes, while the movement inside of her milked my throbbing prick. She squeezed and released, squeezed and released, working my pole with her talented pussy.

Finally, she pressed her hand down onto my chest and began to ride up and down my shaft. She lifted herself part way off my cock, before sinking back down onto my hard pole. I watched her breasts shift up and down in her tight corset as she rode me. Up and down my cock her pussy slid, it's slippery insides engulfing my solid pole in her wetness. I could have easily cum just like that, but I had another idea.

I thrust my hips upwards, and Nikki toppled over onto her side in surprise. I rolled over her body, and she thought I meant to mount her, but instead I pulled her off the bed with me. Spinning her body around, I pressed her chest against my bedroom wall. She knew as well as I did that Tom was just inches away on the other side of that wall. Before Nikki had time to react, I positioned my cock between her pussy lips and pushed inside of her. I was fucking her doggy style against the wall.

I began pounding her, ramming my cock in and out of her. She tried to stifle a moan in her deep arousal, but even the pounding of my body slamming her against the wall was enough to make thudding noises. At first I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to impale her on my pole as I fucked in and out of her. Then I slapped her firm little ass, making a loud smacking sound. She moaned again.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," she began to grunt in arousal as I pounded her.

I reached around and found her hard little clit with my fingers. I had plenty of length to reach under and find her hard little nub, she was so much shorter than me. As I pistoned my long, thick cock in and out of her little pussy, I began rubbing at her clit with my fingers. She just about lost it, screaming her arousal. The weight of my body pounded her against the wall. My fingers rubbed insistently at her pleasure spot. My long cock plowed in and out, in and out of her. Her curvy little body began to tremble.

"Oh no!" she panted. "Oh no.... I'm going.... I'm going...." she bit down on her lip.

I fucked her relentlessly, feeling our skin rubbing against each other in her pussy tunnel. My fingers rubbed steadily against the top of her sex.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah.... CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!!" she squealed in a half muffled, half shouted scream. I kept my cock pumping in and out of her body as her tight little frame clenched and shook beneath me. She lost herself in her orgasm, moaning and trembling, until she collapsed onto the floor.

As she gasped for air while in a crumpled pile at my feet, we found ourselves in the same awkward position again. I was standing over her with my throbbing, glistening wet cock begging for attention. And she was lost in the happiness of her orgasm. When she looked up and saw my hard pole, she laughed again.

She crawled to her feet and pushed me back into the bed. I lay back with my cock pointing almost straight up into the air and she smiled at me.

"You actually wore me out, baby," she said. "My pussy can't take any more tonight."

She spat into her hand and then wrapped her fingers around the tip of my long pole. I was already so aroused and so slippery with her juices that I was willing to accept her hand job. I needed released. But I was a little disappointed that this was all I was getting. She began to pump her closed hand up and down my cock. She would give me a couple of long and deliberate strokes, up and down my long shaft. Then she would pump three or four times while just squeezing the tip of my cock. Her milking my cock head was exquisitely and almost painfully pleasurable. A few long strokes, and then a few quick squeezes of my cock head. It did feel amazing.

"All I get is a hand job?" I complained.

She laughed again in response. "This one will be special, don't worry. And you already got to fuck me. I promise to do better at fucking you the next time. Just tell me when you're close to cumming."

Her hand continued to slide up and down my slippery pole. "I'm already close, Nikki."

"You ready to cum for me?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in question.

"I'm close." Her hands glided up and down my slick rod.

"Okay, I want you to cum hard for me. I want you to shoot that hot cum of yours for me," she encouraged. Then she spat into her hand again before rubbing her saliva all over the crown of my cock. My pole was very slippery. "I want you to cum hard for me," she said, reaching down for something next to her.

"Ohhh, I'm so close baby."

She pulled up her red, silk panties and wrapped them around the head of my wet cock. Almost without missing a beat, she continued to jack me off, but now with the smooth silk of her panties wrapped around me. I had never felt anything like it before. It was wet and velvety but also tight and a little bit rough. Nikki milked insistently at my wet cock, sliding her hand up and down my dick now encased in her underwear.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum in my panties for me," she encouraged. "Cum in my silk panties for me, dump your hot cum into my underwear baby," she egged me on.

Nikki focused on pumping her closed fist up and down just the tip of my cock, and I lost it. I exploded in her grip, her silk underwear rubbing against my sensitive cock skin. I felt my hot cum spurt out and into her panties, bathing my cock head in heat as spurt after spurt was caught by her red silk. I closed my eyes and moaned as she milked the cum out of me, catching my release in her underwear.

When I came back to my senses, I found Nikki lying in the bed next to me. I wrapped an arm around her, and she tucked her head up against my shoulder. "You can keep the underwear as a souvenir," she said.

"That was great, Nikki," I replied, drawing her body close to mine.

"I love this too," she said. "Tom hates to cuddle."

"Well Tom is an idiot," I replied. "And why do we always end up talking about Tom?"

We lay there in silence for a moment. I was beginning to doze off when Nikki finally spoke again. "Kevin, there's something I've wanted to do for a while, and I want you to be the one to do it with me."

"What is it?" I asked sleepily.

"I have this friend Claire," Nikki began. "She's great, I love her. She has this great boyfriend and... well... they like swinging." I wondered briefly if there was a threesome in my future. "They go to this swingers club that they rave about. They said its so much fun. But the catch is you can only go if you are part of a couple." I did not like hearing the term "swingers club." It made me think of moderately attractive people and bad lighting.

"You have to also pay a fee," Nikki continued, "But it's not bad, like $30. I spend more on drinks when I go out to bars. I brought it up once with Tom, but he is super jealous. He would never go with me. I want you to go with me, Kevin."

It took me only a second to decide. "Okay," I responded. What did I have to lose?

"Really? You'll go with me?" she asked, turning to look at me.

"Sure, sounds like fun," I said. "As long as your friends don't tell Tom and Tom doesn't kill me."

"He'll never find out," Nikki replied, and she kissed me. It was the first time she had ever kissed me, pressing her lips fully and happily against mine. I kissed her back. And then I think she realized what she had done.

Nikki got up out of the bed and quickly threw on her sweat pants and shirt. I put on my shorts and walked her to my door. She looked back at me uncertainly before getting up on her tip toes to kiss me on the cheek. I kissed her cheek in response.

"I'll talk to you more about the club tomorrow," she said. And then she slipped quickly out my apartment door.

spaldan
spaldan
1,473 Followers
12