Fixing the Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

Claire placed her hands gently on my newly naked shoulders, encouraging me to sit back down in my chair. "Steve there is the second best pussy eater in this club, and that's saying a lot," Claire explained, "But Cassie here is by far the number one. She's going to give me a nice little treat and you're going to help. Sound good?" I nodded my approval.

The faux leather of the seat felt cool against my naked buttocks as I sat back in the chair. Cassie flashed me a girlish smile, and then her face was blocked by Claire's back. Claire carefully settled herself in my lap, her smooth butt cheeks resting over my crotch and her soft back pressing against my chest as she leaned into me. My deflated cock hung limply in front of the two of us.

"I'll be happy to make you happy," I replied.

Claire laughed again. "Good, just do exactly as we tell you. I promise it won't hurt," she said. "Agreed?"

"Agreed."

Cassie sank to her knees in front of us. The top of Claire's head rested just next to my cheek, so all I could see was the top of Cassie's head as she leaned toward's Claire's pussy. I could feel when Cassie's mouth made contact with Claire's pussy. Claire's butt cheeks clenched slightly in my lap and she moaned. I could feel the moan in my chest as well as hear it. The whole sensual feeling of Claire being eaten out while pressed up against me felt delicious.

I had a better view of Nikki. Her chest was heaving up and down while her head thrashed back and forth with clear arousal. Her large breasts jiggled slightly as her chest rapidly rose and fell. "Oh yes, right there, yes!" she cried out. "Ohhh, I'm so close."

Steve lifted his head from between Nikki's legs and asked her something. The lust in her eyes when she looked down at him was obvious. I couldn't tell what he said, but she nodded immediately in agreement. Even in the dim light I could see her swollen pink pussy lips dripping and glistening with moisture. Steve slipped his hand up Nikki's thigh and slid two fingers into her dripping pussy before covering her sex once against with his mouth. Nikki reacted like Steve had set a fire between her legs. Her heels hooked behind Steve's back, pulling his mouth against her sex.

"Oh yes, right there!" she encouraged. "Right there! Please don't stop. Oh... oh..."

Nikki's chest was heaving and her eyes were closed as Steve's hand moved back and forth, pumping his fingers in and out of her.

"Oh.... OH" she panted. "I'm going.... oh yes... CUMMMMINNNG!!" she squeaked. Nikki's legs shook and back arched upwards as she came, Steve never missed a beat with his tongue and his fingers as she coated his face with her juices.

"Oh yes," moaned Claire softly, "Oh Cassie... so good."

That brought me back to the body laying across my chest. My cock had started to harden, watching Nikki cum, and my cock head was sliding back and forth across Claire's inner thigh as it grew. I could feel Claire shuddering and shaking almost imperceptibly against my body.

I heard Cassie giggle somewhere down between our legs. "Looks like someone's ready to play again," she laughed. "His cock is starting to bump against my chin."

"Oh just focus honey," Claire replied throatily. "He's here to help ME get off."

Cassie must not have been too upset about my stiffening pole getting in the way because she shocked me by gently slipping my balls inside of her mouth and tonguing them before resuming her slurping noises as she suckled Claire's pussy. Claire began bucking her hips against Cassie's face.

"Play with my nipples, stud," Claire ordered.

I licked my finger tips before rolling Claire's large nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Claire's reaction was immediate, moaning "Oh God" and arching her back. I could feel Cassie's chin rubbing up and down against my balls as her mouth furiously worked Claire's pussy. My now fully engorged cock must have started getting in the way because Cassie brought a hand up and pushed it aside. Claire's smooth breasts were so large that they over flowed my hands when I squeezed them. Claire was starting to buck her hips against Cassie's face, sliding her nipples back and forth against the palm of my hand as her chest moved up and down. I alternated between pulling lightly at Claire's hardening nipples and rubbing my rough palm against the tips of her large breasts. Meanwhile, my cock was being touched and teased with unexpected and tantalizing sensations. Sometimes the shaft brushed against Cassie's cheek as her mouth worked Claire's pussy. Sometimes my cock head would feel a hint of Claire's slippery wetness as Claire bucked and my shaft slipped against her pussy lips. Sometimes Cassie's chin would tickle my balls as her mouth worked up and down Claire's pussy lips. And I couldn't see any of it. All I could do was dutifully pinch and rub Claire's nipples while my head rested on her soft shoulder.

I glanced over at Nikki and was surprised to see her on all fours. Steve was standing behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her from behind. Nikki was panting quietly as Steve fucked her, her large, firm breasts swinging freely beneath her.

My attention was brought back to the two women in front of me when Claire nearly screamed, "OHHHH you're so good! I'm close honey."

Cassie released Claire's pussy with an audible smack before saying, "Good babe, just tell me when you're ready for it."

"I'm so close, just keep it up," Claire moaned.

I could feel the heat radiating off of Claire's chest as I continued to pinch and pull on her nipples. She was biting her lips, moaning continuously now, as she bucked her hips back and forth against Cassie's sucking mouth. I could feel Claire's smooth back becoming slippery against my chest as she began to sweat from the heat of her arousal.

"Yes... yes.." Claire began panting. "NOW! Oh now!"

Claire lifted her hips off me. In one smooth move, Cassie grasped my cock and positioned it at the dripping wet opening of Claire's pussy. Claire sank back down and my now throbbing meat slipped completely inside of her. I had bare seconds to enjoy the sensation. Claire's pussy tunnel was hot and wet and tight around my meat. She squeezed my cock head deliciously as she sank down on my shaft, her wet pussy gripping my cock meat as it slipped inside of her. Her pussy tunnel had no time to stretch to accommodate me, and her velvety tunnel was very tight. Cassie immediately went back to work suckling on Claire's clit and Claire exploded like a sudden burst of fireworks. She screamed, "OH GOD!" as she came, grinding her pussy against Cassie's face. I could feel her pussy walls pulsing and contracting inside of her and it felt amazing against my cock skin. Claire reached down and pushed Cassie off her pussy, panting and moaning as the orgasm flooded her. I was so incredibly turned on by all the unexpected sensations, my cock now buried deep inside of Claire's pussy, feeling her orgasm from the inside while hearing it through her chest pressed against mine. And then it was over, and she was left panting for breath while she slumped heavily against my chest.

My cock felt like the fun had just begun again. It was now a solid pole, buried deep inside of the soft folds of Claire's hot, wet pussy. My instinct was to take Claire's soft body and thrust my hard cock back and forth inside of her dripping pussy, but she was clearly done for now. If there was any doubt that Claire had no interest in further using my rod, it was wiped away when Claire awkwardly extracted herself off my pole. She had finally caught her breath and moved to stand to free herself. I was so hard within her, that she had to lift her hips dramatically to clear her tight pussy off the top of my pole. When she sat back on the floor, my pulsing erection was left pointing straight skyward, covered in her slippery pussy juices.

I thought of Nikki, but a look in her direction showed that she was still busy with Steve. She was so short compared to Steve that he had bent over and wrapped his hands around her firm, swinging melons. He was now squeezing her full breasts from behind, the ample tit flesh flowing out from between his fingers, while he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Here it comes!" she squealed as her entire torso began to shake back and forth with the force of her orgasm. While she was still spasming, Steve let go of her full tits, slipped his cock out from inside her, and pumped his closed fist up and down his slippery rod. A thick, white spurt of sperm flew from Steve's cock and splattered heavily on Nikki's smooth ass. A second spurt caught her in the pale skin at the small of her back.

As I was thinking that I was out of luck, I turned back to the two ladies before me and found Cassie quietly positioning her ass over my lap. My solid erection bumped against her firm rear, teasing my cock head with tantalizing sensation as it brushed ever so briefly against the smooth skin of her ass cheek.

"Alright honey, Cassie here is blessed with the unfortunate problem of being incredibly sexually sensitive," Claire explained. "It takes her almost no time to cum. I've seen the lucky bitch have an orgasm from an especially bumpy car ride. It won't take long for that beautiful, big dick of yours to get her off, so just sit back and remain completely still. She's so sensitive that, if you keep fucking her after she's cum, it will hurt. Understand?"

Cassie was already using her small, delicate hand to position my aching cock head at the entrance to her wet slit. I nodded dumbly in response to Claire's instructions. Cassie rubbed my cock head around her pussy lips, coating the tip of my fat knob with an ample dose of her juices.

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see three people walking over from different parts of the club to look at us. Two were men, one short but very muscular. The other was a tall blond woman. She looked a little older, maybe early 40's, with just a hint of extra weight and sag around her body. But even in the poor lighting of the club, it was the hint of a smile on her thin lips that drew my eye. She was turned on and openly watching our show.

Without so much as a word to me, Cassie sank back and my cock head popped into the tunnel of her pussy. She was tight and wet, though not nearly as tight as Nikki could be. Cassie took almost four of my inches and then let out a slow breath before rising again and letting my thick meat slip out of her pussy. The skin of her pussy tunnel squeezed the tip of my cock before she sank down again and slowly bottomed out in my lap. She let out a little squeak as my pelvis met hers and my full seven inches filled and stretched her. I was careful not to move, as instructed, and kept my hands on the arms of the chair while she thrust her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against my crotch.

I looked down into Claire's big, doe eyes and asked, "Can I do anything."

Claire laughed a sweet, deep laugh and responded, "Just sit back and enjoy."

Cassie rose and fell again slowly, sucking in air as she pulled herself upwards. Her soft pussy skin slid against the ridges of my sensitive member as her dripping, hot hole swallowed me. When she bottomed out in my lap, she was so light I barely felt her weight in my lap. But I definitely felt her pussy wrapped like a hot, wet sleeve all around my rigid member. Cassie moved slowly up and slowly down maybe five times before moaning, "Oh shiiiit. Ohhhhh." I had just been sitting back, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy pumping up and down my pole, but I recognized the sound of a woman in serious arousal. She was already close to orgasm. Cassie bent her knees slightly and then hopped her pussy up and down in my lap three or four times. Each slight bump rapidly moved her pussy a couple of inches up and a couple of inches down on my pole, before she finally bottomed out completely and ground her clit against my pelvis. "Cummmming!" she whispered between gritted teeth, her legs shaking against my thighs. When she was done, Cassie abruptly slid to the floor. My cock slipped free of her folds and resumed it forlorn position sticking straight up in the air.

I looked back at Nikki and she and Steve were laughing playfully while wiping each other clean with towels. I was about to ask her to come over, when Claire spoke.

"You look like a little kid who just got his ice cream taken away," she teased. "Don't worry honey, we'll take care of that."

Her big, brown eyes locked with mine as she slid over between my legs. She spit on my already well lubricated cock and then gripped it with two soft hands, squeezing my rod tightly. Claire's hands rotated and twisted as they moved up and down my pole, and the sensation was fantastic. With the way her fingers moved, my cock couldn't quite tell where it was going to get tickled and rubbed next. Every twist of her hand and movement of her wrist was a sensational, erogenous surprise. Her top hand in particular did an expert job of squeezing firmly against the crown of my cock every time it closed over my tip. Her hands pumped up and down my shaft a few times before rising to slip wetly over my cock head, her fingers sometimes pausing to rub encouragingly against the soft spot just under the tip of my crown. It felt like she was milking me and it was setting off sparks of pleasure all over my cock. Cassie soon joined her, one hand gently rubbing at my balls with just the tips of her thumb and forefinger, while her other flat palm rubbed against just the tip of my cock. I had never felt four expert hands working my member like this and it felt amazing. I almost wanted to hold back the orgasm that I felt quickly building, the fire burning deep in my loins, but I knew there was no controlling it. The sensations of four hands on my balls, shaft, and cock head were just too good.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes in sensory overload, but Claire ordered, "Open your eyes and look at us."

And there they were, two beautiful, smiling faces highlighted by four pretty eyes looking up at me. They smiled while their hands worked together pulling and rubbing and brushing against my throbbing erection. Looking down at those happy, smiling faces, so willing and pleased to be pleasing me, set me over the edge. The orgasm began to boil with me, and they could see it in my face.

"Come for us," Claire cooed in a sultry voice.

"Come all over us," Cassie begged in a pouty voice.

"Come all over our face," Claire cooed.

"Come for us Kevin," Cassie begged.

"Give us that cum."

"PLEASE cum for us!," Cassie whimpered. Their eyes never left mine, and they never stopped smiling. My balls were churning as the orgasm began within me, but I couldn't look away from the beautiful sight of these two willing nymphs pleasing me.

"Shoot that load all over us."

"Cum on our faces."

"Cover our lips with your cum!"

I think I screamed as I came, but still my gaze remained frozen on their smiling faces. My first spurt of hot cum hit Cassie's palm and splattered all over their hands. "Yes!" Claire encouraged with a moan. "Oh yes!" Cassie echoed immediately with her sweet voice. Cassie dropped her hand and my second spurt blasted Claire in her smiling lips and chin. She just laughed in response and used her two hands to point my erupting member towards Cassie's face. My third spurt landed white globs all over Cassie's lips, while a quick fourth spurt shot hot cum onto Cassie's cheek just below her eye. I'll never forget that image of the two women looking at each other, their hands still surrounding my hard member, their hands and faces covered in my cum, while the last of my orgasm tingled through my toes.

Nikki kissed me softly on the cheek from behind and smiled down at me, before tossing a towel to Claire and Cassie. While the two messy women cleaned my cum off of each other, some of the other members in the club started applauding. We had clearly passed our initial interview.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
12