Fixing Their Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one do you think I should choose?" Bernie asked playfully.

"What? For me?"

"Given that we don't own a dog can you think of anything else we might need a dog collar for?"

Andy wasn't sure they needed a dog collar at all but there was that look on Bernie's face and he knew better than to argue.

"Err... that one."

"Big and chunky in black leather. Very macho but not quite what I was thinking of. How about that one."

Andy looked where Bernie was pointing and was mortified. The collar she was suggesting could not have been more opposite to the one he had chosen. It was pink and girly and decorated with diamante hearts; perfect for a pampered poodle but somewhat less so for a grown man. It was a collar chosen to humiliate as much as to constrain. He took it off the racks and turned it over in his hands.

"Just think how pretty it will look around your neck," Bernie whispered in his ear.

Andy just blushed. That was exactly what he was thinking about. However, Bernie's mind was made up and, after selecting a matching leash, they made their way to the checkouts. Andy felt so conspicuous, standing there in the queue holding such a garish collar. It didn't help that, when it was their turn to pay, the checkout assistant was an attractive young woman. She took the collar and leash from Andy, looked at him, looked across at Bernie and with a smile on her face rang it through the till.

"That will be twenty-seven ninety-nine," she said putting it in a paper bag. She turned to Bernie. "Such a pretty collar to put on your puppy. I'm sure your he's is going to look lovely."

Andy tried to act cool but he couldn't stop his cheeks blushing an even brighter crimson as he put his card in the reader and punched in his PIN. It was so clear that the assistant had sussed exactly who would be wearing the collar and all that it implied. What's more, she clearly found it funny.

"Please, honey, that was so embarrassing!" Andy said once they were safely back in their car.

"But you loved every minute."

"I did not!"

"Then why is there such a bulge in your trousers?"

"There isn't!"

"Prove it. Get your prick out and show me you weren't loving every minute back there."

"But we're in a public car park."

"So you'd best be discreet about it."

Andy looked around. They were in quite a quiet part of the car park and no one was paying them the slightest attention. But, more than that, the constant arousal had woken a daemon within him and the thought of getting his prick out was quite thrilling. He undid his fly, unbuttoned his boxers and pulled out his prick.

"There, what did I tell you. Loving every second. Do you know your problem? You need to accept just how turned on you get by all this, learn to just accept it and go with the flow." Bernie reached over, brushed his hand away and held his prick with the tips of her fingers. Gently she eased his foreskin back and forth over his glans.

"I mean, look how much fun we're having now I've taken control. We should have done this years ago. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, yes darling," and Andy said as he looked nervously around the car park. Of course, he was apprehensive and anxious about being discovered but being wanked off by Bernie in a semi-public place - that had a delicious thrill outside of anything he'd ever known before. No wonder he was, once again, as hard as ever.

"And that's enough of that," Bernie said as, without warning, she stopped and tucked his prick away back in his trousers. "Home James, and don't spare the horses!"

Andy zipped up his fly and reached for the ignition key.

When they got back home they took their purchases through to the kitchen. Bernie sat at the table, took out the chain and padlocks and lay them out in front of her.

"OK, Andy it's time to get your chain sorted. Come here and drop 'em!"

"What?"

"I'm getting a little bored with having my every command questioned. Come here right now and drop your pants."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"That's better."

Andy stood next to Bernie who undid his belt and pushed his trousers down around his knees. His boxers followed to reveal that Andy was still at half mast. A couple of strokes with her fingers and that was changed to fully erect.

She took the chain and wrapped the end around the base of Andy's prick and balls. Then she took one of the padlocks and, selecting a link that held the chain tight but not constricting, locked it in place.

"How does that feel? Not too tight?"

"No, that's OK."

"It is, isn't it." She gave the chain a little tug pulling him towards her. "However, I think the full four metres is a bit much for everyday use. Let me just cut the chain... here," she measured the chain against his leg and chose a link from around his knees. Then she took the cutters and, with a couple of snips, severed the chain, "and that's plenty to keep you reminded who owns what. Walk around for a bit show me how it hangs."

Andy started set off but was hobbled by his trousers being around his ankles. He reached down to pull them up.

"No, don't do that. Leave them down or, better yet, take them off altogether. And your boxers, I want to see how the chain dangles when you walk."

Andy did as he was told and, feeling more than a trifle ridiculous, walked around the kitchen naked from the waist down. The chain swung alarmingly between his legs and, although he was in no discomfort, he was never going to forget that it was there.

"That's perfect but do you know what would make it even better? I think we ought to get a little bell to hang on the end. What do you think?"

"If that's what you want."

"Good answer. Now, I think it's time for a little reward. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, what?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am."

"That's better. Now, come and stand in front of me, feet apart and hands clasped behind your back. That's it. Head up, nice and smart. We'll call this the 'at ease' position. Like in the army."

Bernie reached for Andy's prick and started to stroke it gently.

"You like wearing my chain, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Let's you know who this prick belongs to. Whose prick is it?"

"Yours, Ma'am."

"Dead right it is - and are you allowed to play with my property without my say-so."

"No, Ma'am."

"Isn't life better now you've let me take control of your orgasms?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And do you deserve and orgasm right now."

"That's up to you Ma'am."

"It is indeed. Now let's think back. Did you bring me coffee in bed without being asked?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Did you choose the right collar in the pet shop?"

"That's not fair! How was I to know which one to choose."

"Wrong answer." Bernie dropped his prick like a hot potato. "And you were doing so well. Never mind, better luck next time. Now, I think it's time to get back to your chores. That blind won't fix itself and, after that, the lawn needs mowing, front and back. And I don't want you getting grass all over your chinos. I think you'd look nice in your cargo shorts. You know, the khaki ones."

Andy did, indeed, know, and he knew why she thought he'd look 'nice' in them. His khaki cargo shorts came to just above the knee or, to put it another way, two inches shorter than the chain. However, if that's the game Bernie wanted to play who was he to object. He was having far too much fun to even think of saying 'no'.

Truth be told, Andy had been feeling guilty for months about the state of the kitchen blinds and was almost grateful that Bernie had pushed him into finally getting it done. After all, once he had bought the right screws, it was only a five-minute job. Having said that, it's easier to get things done if, when you're balanced half way up the stepladder with the blinds in one hand and a screwdriver in the other, if your wife doesn't choose that moment to reach up and tug on the chain attached around your penis!

Mowing the lawn was quite a different matter.

In the first instance the simple act of striding up and down the lawn pushing the mower was making the chain swing dreadfully, pulling and tugging at his prick and balls. He was in no danger of injury but he was not going to forget that it was there. And just thinking about the chain, how they had got it, and what it meant, was enough to keep his libido ticking over and his prick was never less than semi hard. Mind you, one way or another it had been like that for most of the day.

And the whole thing was cranked up another notch when Cassie popped round to chat to Bernie. She was never the sort to use the front door and, as she came around the back, she saw Andy and called out to him.

"Working hard? I've got a lawn next door needs doing once you've finished," she joked. Andy gave her a wave in reply and watched the pert cheeks of her backside, beautifully showcased by her short shorts, as she knocked on the back door and, barely waiting for a reply went on in.

Two minutes later, she reappeared with Bernie who was carrying a tea tray. They went over to sit at the patio table, enjoying the afternoon sun.

"How are you getting on?" Bernie called out. "Have you got time for a quick break. There's a cup of tea waiting here for you."

"I'll drink it in a minute," Andy replied hoping he could stay down at the bottom of the garden.

"Don't be silly, come and drink it before it gets cold."

Andy knew a direct command when he heard one. He switched off the mower and walked up the garden towards the table. The chain dangling between his legs felt so large it could have been used to anchor an oil tanker. Although, in truth, barely an inch poked out from the cuffs of his shorts he felt it was so obvious that there might as well have been a bell tied to the end, a bell that tolled his complete and total embarrassment in front of Cassie. Still, there was nothing he could do about it; he had been effectively summoned and dare not refuse. He went and stood next to Bernie, putting as much of the table as he could between him and Cassie.

Bernie, in an apparent gesture of affection, leaned towards him, reached out, pulled him towards her, and gave him a cuddle. What Cassie couldn't see was that what Bernie was actually cuddling was the end of the chain. She gave it a gentle tug.

Trying, desperately, to keep his cool, Andy reached for his tea and took a grateful slurp.

"How are you getting on?" Bernie asked.

"Fine. Front's all done and, well, you can see I've almost finished the back."

"You have got him well trained," Cassie joked.

"It's all about finding the right strings to pull, isn't it, honey?" Bernie replied as, beneath the table, she gave the chain another little tug.

Andy's cheeks blushed crimson as he looked from Bernie to Cassie and back again. Both seemed highly amused by the situation but Andy was lost as to exactly what the situation was. Had Cassie seen the chain peeking out from the cuffs of his shorts? If so, did she know what it meant? Did she understand Bernie's quip about tugging the right strings? Maybe she'd been in on it right from the start. Bernie and Cassie were best friends and he knew how women would confide in each other in ways that men might shy away from. He could easily imagine the whole orgasm denial thing being the sort of scheme they would cook up together.

And to top it all, his erection was getting firmer. The end of the chain might be hidden from Cassie by the table but the bulge in his shorts surely wasn't. And the more he wished it away the harder it got.

"I could certainly do with a big strong man to mow my lawn," Cassie commented. "It's not so much a garden as a jungle out there."

"Why don't you borrow Andy. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Would you? That would be awfully sweet of you."

Andy glanced at Bernie and it was easy to read the message in her eyes.

"No problem," he replied trying to sound as though he meant it. "As soon as I've finished here I'll pop over."

"You are a darling. Bernie, you don't know how lucky you are."

"Oh, I think we're both lucky. Don't you, Andy?"

"Yes, I do but, if you don't mind, I'd best get back to mowing the lawn," Andy said, desperate to get the bulge in his shorts away from the eyes of these two women. He put down his tea cup, returned to the mower and set back to work.

Bernie and Cassie were still sitting out on the patio when, having finished the back lawn, he emptied the hopper one last time into the compost bin and set off towards Cassie's house.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Cassie asked. "I was only joking earlier."

"No, it's fine. It will only take me ten minutes and... I need the exercise." Andy blustered glancing at Bernie. How could he explain to Cassie that, on this day of all days, Bernie's suggestion could only be an order. He had no choice.

In the end it took more like an hour to cut back Cassie's overgrown lawn and she had returned to her house by the time he was, finally, cleaning off the mower and putting it back in the garden shed. He went back inside to find Bernie busy in the kitchen.

"All done? I think all that hard work deserves a reward, don't you?"

"I'd love one but, first of all I desperately need a shower, or better still, a bath. I'm hot and sweaty and my back is killing me."

"Poor sweetie! Why don't you run yourself a bath and I'll pop up in a couple of minutes?"

"What about the chain?"

"Oh, I think you'll find it's washable. Off you go. The Radox is in the cupboard under the sink."

Andy went upstairs and ran himself a long hot bath. The Radox was just what he wanted and, as he lay in the water, he could feel his muscles relaxing. He put his head back and let the warm water caress him. His eyes closed and he let his mind drift. He remembered Cassie's cute little arse. He would never dream of cheating on Bernie, not for a moment, but a man can look, can't he, and there was no denying that Cassie's backside was worth looking at.

"How are you doing?" Andy's bubble popped as Bernie came into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bath. "Looks like someone's happy!" She reached down and held his prick with the tips of her fingers. "Ooh, nice and hard. Is this for me?"

"For you and only you," he replied. "You know that."

"Yes, I do, but it's nice to hear you say it now and again. Do you remember when we were courting. You used to be quite the romantic. Flowers, chocolates, sweet nothings that all meant so much to me. I miss those days."

"I miss them too."

"Well, let's see what we can do about bringing them back. Does this feel good?"

"Yes, perfect."

"You know the rules. If you feel yourself getting close just let me know and we'll stop and let you cool down for a while but, other than that...," slowly, gently, she stroked him up and down. "Is this too teasy? Am I a cruel heartless bitch for teasing you so?"

"No, no, of course not."

"I mean, I'll stop if you want."

"No, please, honey, please don't stop."

"Even though you're not allowed to come."

"Even then. Seriously, honey, I don't know what put this crazy scheme in your head but..."

"But what?"

"But this has been the sexiest Sunday since I don't know when. Thank you, thank you, darling."

"You're more than welcome. How's the chain, by the way?"

"Fine. I rather like it, to tell the truth."

"So you won't mind wearing it to the office tomorrow?"

"What!"

"Calm down and don't splash. Tomorrow morning we'll see how it looks under your work clothes and, if nothing shows, then why not?"

"Why not? You want me to walk around the office all day with a chain dangling between my legs! And what happens if I need to take a piss?"

"You'll just have to use a stall. Anyway, I'm sure you can manage. Come on, do it for me. I'll be ever so grateful if you do and I can promise a nice reward."

With a huge sigh Andy lay back in the water again and Bernie resumed stroking his prick. At first the whole idea had been so outrageous but, maybe...

"If I wear the chain to work you promise me a reward?"

"What did I tell you last night, if you're good to mama... and one thing I can definitely promise: if you don't wear the chain then you can forget all about rewards."

There was a long pause as Andy contemplated just how his life was changing. For the better? For the worse? His mind said one thing but his prick said something completely different. How many years had it been since Bernie had played with him like this? He'd be a fool to do anything, anything at all, to compromise this situation and, after all, no one at work would have to know he was wearing a chain.

"Trust me, hun, it'll be fine and ever so sexy," Bernie said, breaking the silence. "After all, today hasn't been so bad, has it? And it's not even over yet. Now, this bath is getting cold and my wrist is getting sore. It's time we got on with things. Out you get."

Bernie got up and stood by the door watching as Andy got out of the bath and towelled himself down.

"All done?" she asked as he hung his towel back up.

"All done."

"And you don't see anything wrong with this picture?"

"Err..."

"Dirty clothes on the floor, the bath needs a wipe down, seat up on the toilet. You've left this place a pig-sty."

"Sorry, sorry!" Andy turned to pick his stuff up off the floor and put them in the dirty clothes basket.

"That's better. I want this bathroom spotless before you're finished. I'll lay out some clean clothes for you on the bed. I'll see you downstairs as soon as you're ready."

Once the bathroom was finally clean and tidy Andy went to the bedroom where, laid out on the bed, he found a plain white tee shirt and a pair of boxers. It would seem that Bernie wanted him to hang out in his underwear. At least she didn't want him naked. He put them on and went downstairs.

"Ah, there you are. That's fine but it needs a little adjustment. Stand at ease."

Andy just stood there, wondering what Bernie was on about.

"Come on, I told you about the 'at ease' position when we fitted the chain. I shouldn't have to remind you."

"Oh, yes, sorry." Andy quickly got into position, standing next to Bernie, legs apart, hands clasped behind his back and head up."

"A little closer if you'd be so kind, I shouldn't have to reach... that will do. I'm not sure you'd pass muster at Sandhurst but we can work on your posture later." She reached out and undid the buttons on the fly of his boxers and fished out his prick and balls. For good measure, she reached in with her forefinger, hooked it around the chain and pulled that through the fly as well. "There, that's better, goods on display as it were. Makes it so much easier to give you a little stroke should you earn one and maybe a little slap if you don't. Now, dinner isn't going to make itself. Come along and help me in the kitchen."

Under normal circumstances the kitchen was entirely Bernie's domain and Andy wouldn't have dreamt of venturing there to help with the cooking. However, these were surely not normal circumstances so he followed on behind, the chain swinging between his legs.

Once they got to the kitchen Bernie took the end of the chain, looped it through the handle of the cabinet below the sink and locked it off with one of the padlocks they had bought that morning.

"Now you know what it's like to be chained to the kitchen sink," she joked. "You can peel the potatoes and carrots and, after that, wash up any dirty dishes I pass to you."

There was just enough slack on the chain to allow Andy to stand facing the sink. Bernie passed him the potatoes, carrots and the peeler so he filled the sink with water and set to work. He was more than aware that the sink faced the window that faced the identical window on Cassie's house. Were she to come down to her kitchen she would see him working away. At least the chain was out of sight so, apart from the fact he was helping in the kitchen, it would all appear normal.