Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what that meant would be coming next. "Oh god, please no . ." she pleaded, "please, please don't."

"Let me hear you say it," I said, "are you a little cock teasing whore?"

She paused and then whimpered out, "Yes . . yes, I'm a little cock teasing whore."

"Are you a little cock teasing asian slut?"

"Yes, I'm a little cock teasing asian slut"

I positioned the head of my cock right on her pussy lips and very gently started gyrating, stimulating her pussy against her will.

"Oh god, oh god, please no," she begged.

"And tell me, Phoebe," I said, feeling her pussy lips moistening against the tip of my cock, "what happens to little cock teasing asian sluts?"

"No, no, please, no" she pleaded.

"Do they get fucked?"

"Please, please, no . . "

I couldn't hold off any longer. Holding her hips for leverage, I forcefully slammed my hips to her ass, driving my cock inside her as far as I could.

Her head jerked upwards and she let out a scream "OOOOHHHH! Oh God!!"

"Fuuuuuuuck, Phoebe" I moaned, "you're pussy feels so fucking good. Your young college pussy feels so good!"

I just held my cock in that position for a bit, pressing into her as far and hard as I could and pulling her hips towards me with all my strength.

"Uuooohhh . . . " she moaned face down into the bench, "oooohhh, noooo . . "

Staying still in that position, I could feel her tight young pussy twitching around my cock. Inside her vagina, I could feel her pussy involuntarily contracting and squeezing around my shaft.

I leaned forward and put my face right behind hers, saying into her ear, "How does that feel, Phoebe?"

"Please," she whimpered quietly, "please stop."

"Stop?" I said, running my fingers through her hair, "We just started."

And I started slowly pumping my cock back and forth inside her, her pussy tight around my cock.

She let out a low squeal every time I pushed back into her, "Uhh! . . Uhh! . . Uhh!"

"Yeah," I grunted at her, getting worked up, "how does that feel my little Phoebe? Are you a little asian slut?"

"Oh . . oh . . unnghh . . oh!" was all she said as I continued to pump into her.

I raised my right arm and slapped her bare left ass cheek as hard as I could. SLAPPP!

"AAAAHHH-OOOWWW!!" she screamed in pain as her head jolted up.

"Again?" I said.

"No! No! No!"

SLAPPP!! My hand smacked down onto the same ass cheek, which was now bright red and raw.

"OOOOWWWW!!" she cried again.

"So," I asked, "let's try again. Are you a little asian slut?"

"Ye-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I'm a little asian slut."

"Are you MY little college asian slut?" I said.

"Yes, I'm . . . your little college asian slut."

"Mmmmm," I said, resuming fucking her from behind. "And are you a little cock tease?"

"Yes, I'm a little cock tease."

"And what happens to little cock teases, Phoebe?" I was pumping her harder now.

"Do they get raped?" I asked. "Tell me."

"Ye-ye-yes . . . uhh! uhh! . . they get . . I'm getting . . raped."

"Unnngh . . .yeah, that's right, you are getting raped Phoebe, aren't you?" I grunted, grabbing and pulling her head back by her hair.

"Uhh . . . ohhhhhh! . ." she moaned, "Ye-ye-yes . . I . . I'm get . . getting . . raped."

"But you deserve it, don't you?

"Ye-ye-yes . . uhhh! . . ughh! . . I . .I'm getting raped and I deserve it."

I was really close to exploding at this point. I just loved the sight of her like this, totally defenseless to anything I wanted to do to her, tights and panties bunched around her knees and her bra top jacked up above her tits, tied in a doggy style position and being pounded from the back.

But I still wanted to do something to humiliate her even more.

I started recording video on my phone and pointed it at her so she could see her whole body in the video frame.

She just stared at herself on the screen, being filmed while tied to the bench and fucked, and her expression showed she'd been completely defeated and had just given up. I could really do anything I wanted to her.

"Bark like a dog, bitch," I commanded.

She paused for only a moment and then complied "Ru-ru-ruff! Ruff!"

"Again!" I shouted, pumping into her from behind hard and fast, "Bark and tell me what you are! You know what I want to hear!"

"Ruff! Ruff!! . . Uuhh! . . Ruff!" she barked out, "I'm a little asian slut! . . Uhh! Ruff!"

"Unngh, " I grunted, "Ok, I'll give you a choice. Do you want me to cum in your pussy or onto your face? Hmmm?"

She quickly pleaded with me, "No! No, not in me! My . . my face . . please, please my face!!"

"Really?" I said, "you don't want me to pump my cum inside you and make you pregnant?"

"Oh god please no!! Please, I'm begging you!!"

"Say it the way you know I want to hear it Phoebe."

"Pease!" she said, "Please cum on on my little asian college girl face."

"Really?" I said, "You want me to humiliate you and cover your face with my cum?"

"Yes!" she said, "please humiliate me and cover my face with your cum!"

"Do you admit you're nothing but a worthless little asian whore?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm admit it! I'm nothing but a worthless little asian whore! Please don't cum inside me!"

And with that I pulled out of her, walked around to the front of the bench, with one hand grabbed her by the hair and yanked her cute little face up, and with the other hand jacked myself off onto her face.

"Uuuuuunnnghhh!!" I grunted, exploding five solid ropes of hot cum straight across her eyes, nose and lips. Her entire face winced from the spray of semen.

"Mmmmm," I said, breathing heavily after finishing, "How does my cum feel on your face Phoebe?"

She said nothing, and was meekly crying, unable to open her eyes because of the cum covering them. She had another strand of cum dangling from the bottom of her chin.

I took a close up picture of her face, making sure she could hear the camera click.

I took a handful of her hair and used it to wipe the rest of the cum from my cock.

I stood looking at her for a moment, tied down and covered in my cum, and then said, "One last thing to do."

I dragged the bench, her still tied to it, and pulled her, ass first, towards the workout machines. I positioned her ass right under the pull down bar. At this point she was just making weak whimpering sounds.

"You know," I said, "I wasn't lying when I said I really like your purple thong."

I pulled her thong up from her knees and snapped it back into place over her pussy and ass.

She didn't say anything. I pulled her head up by her hair again. "I didn't hear you say thank you for pulling up your slutty thong," I said.

"Thank . . thank you for pulling up my slutty thong," she said. I hear could a hint of relief in her voice that she thought it was over.

"No problem Phoebe, but guess what? It's time for your own flagpole of humiliation."

She was able to open her eye a small slit under the cum, and she tried to look at me. "Wha- . .?" she said, exhausted and confused.

I set the weight on the machine to 150 lbs and pulled the bar down until it was right above her ass. Then I hooked the back of her thong onto a small hook on the center of the bar.

"Ready?" I asked her.

She still had no idea what was happening, her senses totally dulled from everything before. "Huh?? Wha- . . . what are you doing?"

With that I let go of the bar, the weights causing it to violently spring upwards, yanking her thong along with it.

"AHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, as the wedgie lifted her ass and the back of the bench three feet off the floor, leaving her and the bench at a 45 degree angle. Again, the lycra material refused to rip, instead just digging into her ass and her vagina. The stretchiness of the material caused her and the bench to bounce up and down, her already abused pussy bearing all the weight.

"God that must hurt!" I said, laughing.

"OOOOHHHHH, my god!! AHHHHHH!!" she continued, "OOOOOHHHH!!"

I lifted her head by her hair and said, "How do you like getting hoisted up on your own flagpole of humiliation you little asian bitch?"

"C'mon, one last time" I said, pointing the camera at her again, "Tell me you're name, that you're a little asian slut, and what's happening to you. Or we can start all over again."

She looked at the camera, blinking, face still dripping with cum, and said "My . . my name is Phoebe . . I'm . . I'm a little asian slut . . and I . . I'm hanging on my flagpole of humiliation."

She dropped her face onto the bench and started sobbing.

With that I walked out, leaving her dangling like that, completely humiliated, degraded and defeated, to be found by whoever came by.

I could hear her softly crying as I left.

Getting into my car, satisfied, I was already thinking of her friend Chloe.

12