Flames Ch. 03

Story Info
We get more and more experimental.
4.6k words
4.74
13.4k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is part 3 of my series. It's a pretty fun part because it has the narrator and Erin getting more experimental and crazy.

The reason it's been so delayed is that my classes really kicked my butt and I wasn't able to write much if at all. But, I finally have it done, so enjoy!


On Saturday, Erin came over to my apartment unannounced. Needless to say, it was a welcomed intrusion. She was wearing a green sundress that perfectly complimented her eyes. Her hair was glowing in the intense light of the sun. She got on her tiptoes and pecked my lips and smiled.

"What's the special occasion?" I asked.

"What? I can't wear a dress without my boyfriend questioning me why I'm wearing it?"

"I just never see you in a dress. I wish I could see you in them more often."

"I guess you will then. Whatchupto?" she asked.

"Doing calc homework."

"Need help?"

"Sure, but don't help too much. I have an exam coming up next week so I need to do some work myself."

We went into my bedroom at sat down at my desk and worked for about an hour. During that time, Erin did what she was supposed to by offering a minimal amount of help, and not being too distracting. After the hour though, she grew more restless and a little frisky. When she was helping, she pressed her boobs into my shoulder and very frequently touching my inner thighs.

Finally, I reluctantly stopped her. I wanted to get my homework done before "hanging out" with her. "Erin, let me get my homework then we can do whatever you want."

"Well, it's not my fault we're alone in your bedroom. Let's go to the library or something, that way I'll be less tempted."

I agreed and I packed my stuff and drove us to the library. We chose a relatively empty part of the library since we didn't want to disturb the others around us. We were most likely going to chat quite a bit.

Again, I began working with Erin helping out every now and then. After about half an hour, she got up and announced she was going to the ladies' room. A few minutes later, she came back and sat down next to me. When I looked up at her, she had an evil grin on her face, and I sensed that this study session wasn't going to last long at all. Regardless of that, I carried on working diligently until Erin held my hand. Without explaining her intentions, and not really needing to, she pulled my hand down to her crotch. I looked around me but thankfully no one was looking our way. As she drew my hand closer and closer to her sex, I got increasingly nervous, and increasingly excited. Finally, I touched what Erin wanted me to touch. I expected to feel the soft fabric of her panties, instead, I felt her bare skin, freshly shaven and so incredibly warm.

Against my better judgment, I explored further downward until I reached her clit. She shifted her hip forward slightly so I had easier access to all of her. I dipped my finger deep into her and she inhaled deeply but quietly. At this point, I was too excited to care about the people around us or the homework that I had to get done. I carried on fingering her, periodically removing my finger and rubbing her clit. I kept the clit-rubbing to a minimum because that made her whimper or moan way too loudly for the quiet environment.

Her hand found its way to my rapidly hardening dick. My jeans were a little tight so it was very obvious that I was excited. She rubbed the considerable bulge with an unusually high amount of pressure, trying to give me the most sensation she could through the two layers of clothing. It wasn't the most pleasant sensation ever, but it worked for me and soon I felt the cold wetness of precum building up in my boxers. I couldn't help it anymore. I needed to be in her else I was going to explode in my pants.

"Let's find a less populated spot," I whispered to her. She smiled, knowing she had got my full attention. I quickly packed up my stuff and walked with her around the library. It was a huge place, and since it was a Saturday morning, there weren't that many people there. Finding an unpopulated area wasn't hard at all. When we were sure that there were no security cameras around and that we didn't spot any more people, we made out furiously but silently. Our hands instinctively worked their way to each others' cores, further hastened by the pent up sexual tension.

She unzipped me and pulled my hard dick out without breaking the kiss. I had easier access to her though. I reached under her dress and found my target. The moment I started rubbing her clit, she stopped kissing me and buried her face into my neck. She was still holding my penis, but she stopped reciprocating and gripped it tighter. She started kissing my neck slowly while breathing hard. I yearned for more attention to my crotch, but Erin was obviously thoroughly occupied, not to mention I was really enjoying watching her try to keep quiet. I continued on rubbing until she put her hand on my wrist.

"Stop," she whispered, "I'm about to cum."

I did not obey this time. I wanted to see her struggle to keep quiet. I sped up my motions which made Erin tighten her grip on my penis and wrist more, but that didn't hold me back. A few seconds later, her grip slacked a little then tightened almost painfully around my wrist and dick. Her breathing got raspy and her body tensed and shook. I put my free arm around her and pulled her to me, but I still kept rubbing her clit gingerly as she shuddered and tried to muffle her moans. When I knew she couldn't take it anymore, I stopped my pleasurable torture and let her regain her composure. She stood there for a few minutes, panting as though she just ran a 100m race.

"You're an ass," she said, finally breathing softly enough to control her whispers.

I smiled proudly and whispered back, "I know."

Seeing the smugness on my face, she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She used her mouth and hand in tandem to get me to climax as quick as possible. It certainly was working, although I was nervous about being caught so it would take me longer to cum. She patiently worked on though, stopping every now and then to glance around us to make sure no one was around. I couldn't blame her for being cautious because I wasn't focusing too much on looking out for spectators. I wanted to cum as quickly as possible to minimize the risk.

After some time, I was ready to cum. I let Erin know, and instead of finishing me with her hand, she continued with her mouth. She moved her hand faster and I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. Soon, there was no turning back. I grabbed a desk next to me, bracing myself for impact. Then, it hit and my knees almost gave away. She didn't back away so I cum in her mouth. After I was done, I quickly zipped up my jeans and helped Erin to her feet. She pulled out a paper towel from her purse and spat out my load onto it and threw it away.

We walked out of the library quietly and slightly embarrassed, although we were pretty sure no one saw us. When we got into the car, we both burst out laughing and kissed.

"That's the craziest thing I've ever done!" I shouted.

"Me too!" she screamed. "Now let's go to your place and have a little fun."

"Because that wasn't fun enough?"

"Not fun when I have to keep quiet."

We went back to my apartment and made love, this time without being the least bit quiet. After that, she left to go to a friend's birthday party. While she was away, I thought of how much it turned me on seeing Erin struggling to contain herself when she had her orgasm in the library. Then, I remembered this video I saw of a remote controlled vibrator. Well, obviously, I was curious about it, so I drove out to the nearest sex shoppe and looked around. I found what I was looking for, although it was a little expensive. I bought it, knowing that the result would be well worth the cost.

It came with an internal egg-shaped vibrator and a little nub that I assumed gave some attention to the wearer's clit. That unit was wired to a battery pack and RF receiver that could easily be slipped into a pocket or attached to one of those things that holds your belt up on your pants. The remote was an inconspicuous device that had 4 buttons: An off button, and low, medium, and high buttons. I was so excited, but I didn't get my hopes. Erin had to accept it first, and I had my doubts about that.

The next day, I went over to her place in the evening after I got my homework and the majority of my studying done. The vibrator was in a little pink gift bag and I had the remote in my pocket. The night before, I tested it to make sure it was working and quiet, and no, I didn't try it on myself. I handed the bag to her.

"Oooh, what did you get me?" she said excitedly with a radiant smile.

When she reached into the bag, I turned the vibrations up to full and she yelped and dropped the bag.

"What the fuck was that?!" she exclaimed.

"Check it out, I promise it doesn't bite," I reassured her.

Timidly, she picked up the back and gingerly took out the decorative tissues that were sitting on top of the vibrator. She took it out and looked at it strangely.

"A sex toy? What, do you think you're not up to the challenge?" she mocked.

"Not just any sex toy." I pulled out the remote and showed it to her. "Seeing you struggling to keep quiet in the library yesterday was so hot, so I decided to get this." She looked angry and worried. "But, it's up to you if you want to use it or not."

She stood silent for a while, then said, "I'll think about it. Have you finished your homework?"

"I wouldn't be here if I hadn't."

We decided to watch a movie in her room, and after, she let me sleep over. Nothing too exciting happened. I sensed her mood had been killed by the vibrator, and I didn't want to agitate her more by asking her to have sex with me. We made out for a while then went to sleep.

Erin woke me up in the morning with a kiss on the lips. There was something so incredibly calming about being woken up in that fashion. If she was my alarm clock every morning, I doubt I would ever have a "woke up on the wrong side of the bed" day. She smelled like she had just taken a shower, and her wet hair confirmed that. She was wearing nothing but a towel. I pulled her down onto me and felt her skin, hot out the shower. She giggled and playfully tried to wrestle me until I quite clumsily fell off the bed. Being the subtle person she was, she pointed and laughed as loud as she could. I countered by jumping up and quite skillfully ripping the towel off her. I pointed and laughed at her as she gave me a smiling-pouty-face. I loved the fact that she was so energetic at all times.. In fact, there wasn't too much I didn't love about her. The prospect of falling in love with her briefly went through my head, but I waved it off.

"So, how do I put this vibrator thing on?" she asked.

"Put on a pair of panties first," I replied.

While she was choosing a pair, she said, "First time you've ever asked me toput onclothes."

"Ha ha, really funny." She pulled the panties up, a black boyshort style pair of panties. Instead of showing her how to position the vibrator, I did it myself. I pulled the panties aside slid the egg-part into her and made sure that the clit stimulator was where it was supposed to be. I restored the panties and inspected my work. There was no substantial bulge and what bulge there was would be easily hidden by her jeans. "Put on your jeans."

She got her jeans while I followed her holding the battery pack in hand. After she slid them on, I tucked the pack into her left side pocket and hid the cable as well as I could. While she was putting her bra and shirt on, I turned on the vibrator a few times just to watch her reaction. She visibly tensed when I turned it on medium but groaned when I put it on high. I wondered whether she would be able to hide that in public.

"What's the range on this thing?" she asked me after she was fully dressed.

"Far enough to reach you in Calculus," I smiled.

"I'm guessing Sir Monotone's class isn't going to be so boring today."

"Is it comfortable enough to wear for a long period of time?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out. If it does become uncomfortable, I'll take it out, but I will let you know that I've taken it out."

"Sounds good. Well, I'm gonna head back to my apartment to get showered and stuff. See ya later," I said and winked at her. She walked me to her door and I left her place in an extreme state of horniness.

Through my microprocessor design class, all I was thinking of was Erin and what I was about to do to her. The minutes went by really slowly, and by the time the professor signaled the end of class, I was already out the door. It was pretty early so I sat down on a bench outside and waited for Erin. She arrived not too long after I sat down.

She smiled cheerily and asked, "How was class?"

"Like torture. Yours?" I glanced at her pocket and was relieved to see the wire still going into her pants.

I loved the fact she was so observant. "Ah, yes, I still have it in. Ready to get our calc on?"

"I was born ready!"

We walked into class and sat down at our assigned seats. I pulled the remote on and nonchalantly placed it on my leg, then pulled my laptop out and opened it. I left it off so I could see the reflections better. Erin smiled at me and I deviously grinned back. I turned the vibrator on low and watched Erin shift a little and blink rapidly. The professor walked in and I turned it off while he went over what would be in the day's lecture. Once he was done, I glanced at Erin through the reflection and smiled. Without going through the intermediate levels, I turned it on high and watched her as she squirmed and tensed but she remained generally calm and composed. I knew she had the capability to be very quiet. She told me that she once masturbated in a hotel room she was sharing a dorm room with one of her high school classmates when she came to the college a few years earlier to participate in an academic competition. As far as she knew, her roommate knew nothing about what happened. Still, I wasn't going to make her cum in class. I was going to make her wait until after her classes were over. We were planning to meet for coffee, so I could make her cum while looking directly at her.

I continued teasing her for the length of the class by keeping it on low for most of the time, and only occasionally turning it up. It was exciting but really boring at the same time. She hardly reacted which made me believe the story of her being able to be very quiet. It was exciting because she sent me a few texts asking me to keep it on high because she was really close to cumming. Every time she did, I would just reply "No" and keep it on low.

After class, I got up and left with her close behind me. When we got outside the building, she said, "You asshole," and smiled.

"Aren't we grabbing coffee later?" I asked. She smiled in response, knowing exactly what I meant. "Keep it in and don't do anything by yourself." I said and walked back into the building. I turned around and saw her rushing off to class. The my two remaining classes went by pretty quick. I told myself that paying attention to the professor would pass the time a lot faster than thinking of Erin. That worked, and I was done with classes long before I expected.

Erin showed up at the cafe before me and had already ordered our drinks. She was sitting down at a corner table and looking around the cafe. When she saw me, she stopped searching and smiled.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, what?"

"Don't keep me waiting any longer."

Quite honestly, I couldn't wait any longer than she could. I pulled the remote out and placed it on the table. I took a sip of my coffee deliberately slowly. She kicked my shin and tried to grab the remote. I pulled it away but relented and turned it on. She relaxed and closed her eyes. Then, I felt her foot tracing its way up my leg. I quickly shifted my chair forward so the covers would hide what she was about to do. By the time she reached my inner thighs, I was mostly hard. In all the excitement, I turned the vibrator to high. I could feel her responding because her foot stopped moving and she looked directly at me with an almost-shy smile. After the slight pause, her foot continued upwards until it reached my crotch. Now, I don't have a foot fetish at all, but what she was doing with her foot turned me on beyond belief.

While she massaged my cock, I kept fluctuating the vibrator from low and high. All the while, I watched her reactions. Every time I turned it on high, she would clench her cup a little tighter and look down at the table. Her toes would clench a little. In little over 5 minutes, she whispered quietly, "I'm close." I reached over with my free hand and grabbed hers. She held on with the desperation of a person about to fall off a cliff. "Oh jeeze," she said shakily. Her composure cracked as she came. Her foot dropped off my crotch and I imagined her legs being tightly crossed under the table. She put her head on the table and panted. Her grip on my hand tightened and she groaned. As the climax passed, I saw her shudder as sensitivity took over pleasure. I mercifully turned off the vibrator without waiting for Erin to tell me to do so.

She sat there with her face down for a little longer. When she finally looked up, her face was thoroughly flushed but she was smiling brightly. I couldn't tell whether that was from embarrassment or from her orgasm, either way, she looked amazing.. That's when I realized that I was too horny to just sit there and look at her. "Let's go," I said urgently. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. I didn't care that the protrusion of my boner was very visible. I didn't care that we both left most of our coffee behind. All I cared about was being able to rip off Erin's clothes and satiate my need for her. We picked up our bags and rushed out. When I was sure no one was close enough to hear me I whispered to her, "You have no idea how horny I am right now."

"Oh yes I do." We both smiled and picked up the pace. I led her to my car. She wanted to get hers and meet up with me my apartment, but I refused.

"I'll bring you back to your car later."

We got into my car and instantly started making out. My hands were all over her. She backed off, wisely telling me that it would be a bad idea to get busy in the car in a public parking garage. Campus cops were assholes.

I started the car and drove as fast as possible without risking being pulled over or crashing. Fortunately the drive wasn't too long and we were at my apartment in around 10 minutes. I opened the door and let Erin in first. I walked in after her, slammed the door and locked. I turned around and Erin was looking at me hungrily. I'm pretty sure I was looking at herravenously.Without another moment's hesitation, I pushed her back to the wall, gently slamming her (That's an oxymoron, I know) into it. She enjoyed it because she pulled me into her. Her arms were around my lower waist, pulling my crotch into her mid section. I leaned in and kissed her hard and we both groaned in pleasure.

My dick was firmly and painfully pressed into her. Without breaking the kiss, I quite skillfully took off my jeans so that I could maneuver my tool a little better. I pressed my crotch into her again and I groaned with anticipation. Erin kept me waiting like this for a little longer. When I was sure I was going to lose my sanity, she did what I'd been wanting her to do from the moment she came so hard in the cafe. She worked her way down my body much faster than usual. When she reached my boxers, she jerked them downwards and took me into her mouth. There was no teasing, there was no anticipation. There was just a carnal need for pleasure.

12