Flames Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she gave me what was quite possibly the best blowjob ever, she fumbled around with my jeans, reaching into the various pockets until she found what she was looking for. She pulled the remote for the vibrator out, turned it on high, and threw it towards the couch. Then, I got an idea.

"Take off your pants," I said. She stopped blowing me and did as she was told. She made sure to keep the battery pack from falling, and she was about to take off her panties but I stopped her. "Keep those on. I want you to grind me." She looked confused for a second, then got what I was trying to say. I walked to the couch and she followed close behind. I laid down on the couch and she straddled me. Now that there was less material covering it, I could hear the vibrator buzzing. Without me needing to tell her, she lowered herself onto me and grinded her crotch into mine. The pressure she put on me combined with the strong vibrations was a little new to me, but it was not the least bit uncomfortable.

Erin took off her shirt and bra without stopping. I had never bothered to notice this before, but the way she moved when she was on top of me was incredibly sexy. Her shoulders went forward first, then a wave of motion traveled down her slender torso and ended in a flick of her hips. Her abs tensed and relaxed in a slow rhythm and her hair was covering her face. I could see a silhouette of what was behind it: Her eyes closed in concentration and her mouth open in ecstasy. She was the vision of perfection, and that thought kicked my orgasm off without warning. It hit me like a train as I gasped for air. Erin knew what was happening but didn't slow down nor speed up. It was excruciating to be pleasured so slowly while cumming, but I realized that that made my orgasm more intense than I could ever have imagined. My cum shot out of me and landed on my belly. I became very sensitive, much more than usual, but Erin didn't relent. Every time her crotch would drift over my head, I tensed and groaned. Finally, it became too much and I pulled her down to me, stopping her motions and the glorious torture.

We laid like that for a while, me panting into Erin's neck and her doing the same to me. The vibrator was still on and Erin was definitely not going to turn it off. She just lay there on top of me, not wanting to move and me not wanting her to move She groaned and began sighing softly. I kissed her neck gently to encourage her and she responded with a quiet moan. I continued kissing her there and she became louder. Without warning, she bit down on my shoulder, but not hard enough to do any damage. I felt her body go tense as the inevitable started happening.

I put my arm around her as she started cumming. No matter how many times I saw it, it would never excite me less to see her cum. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me as tight as I was hugging her. I felt her every twitch as she came in my arms. Her cries and moans echoed in my head as she started shivering from the intensity. She quickly jumped off me and pulled her panties off along with the vibrator. We both giggled after seeing the mess we made between us. In all the excitement, we forgot that there was cum on my belly.

"Shower?" I asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. We showered without too much excitement and crawled into bed. We lay there together, naked, for an hour or so. We talked while cuddling, even though I wasn't too much of a fan of that. Thing is, I got to know so much about her until that point, but that was only the good stuff that she had done and what had been done to her. I never got to know about the darker side of her life.

She did have a tough life. Aside from being molested by her much older cousin when she was 12, she had attempted suicide twice in high school. On top of all that, her parents (Which is a loose definition) barely raised her. She showed me a scar on her wrist that I had never noticed before. I kissed it because I didn't know what else to do.

"I've never willingly showed this to anyone," she said quietly. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not being shocked or grossed out by that."

"It's beautiful," I said. "It's beautiful how someone can be put down so much by life, yet have a smile that can brighten up my world more than anything else on this planet."

She smiled that smile and kissed me tenderly. I didn't say it because I really didn't know how to. I was falling in love with her. She fell asleep in my arms while I stayed awake with a restless mind. Restless because my heart was beating too hard. I was nervous and I was excited, terrified yet feeling like I owned the world. Nothing was impossible, even though it seemed impossible that I had a woman like Erin sleeping in my arms.

12