Flames Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go back inside before we get carried away again," I suggested. She nodded and I led her back to my apartment. My friends were still playing and they didn't even look up when we entered. They just offered a distracted, "Hi Erin," and continued on like nothing mattered more than killing each other. I'm sure Erin didn't mind because she wasn't wearing any makeup and her eyes were still red and puffy.I got two beers and handed one to Erin. The pizza had arrived as well so I gave her a piece and got one for myself. We sat down on the couch together and watched my friends shout and scream at each other in typical primate fashion. "Do I really look like that when I play games?" I asked Erin.

"Yep, almost exactly like that." She laughed. It felt good to hear her laugh. Her puffy eyes combined with her bright smile created a beautiful contradiction. It was a side of her that, while it was painfully beautiful, I hoped I would never have to see again. I never wanted to see her cry because of pain ever again.

My friends left after another two hours of monkeying around. They were pretty drunk by then so I had to call a cab for them. After they left, Erin and I went to my bedroom after cleaning up the living room a little. We took off our clothes and got into bed.

Despite the steamy moment we had at the pool, neither of us tried to jump the other. We just spooned in bed together. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her hand firmly. She gripped just as tightly and sighed contentedly. She fell asleep first. She must have been tired after everything she went through, but I wasn't. I was ready to help her through anything because she deserved that. She deserved someone who was every bit as strong as she was and I hoped that I could be that someone. I kissed the back of her head and took in the floral smells of her hair products.

Everyone has their personal heaven. This is whatmyheaven felt like: basking in the warmth of the one you love.

I love you.It was unsaid but I hope she felt it as she dreamed.

I woke up first. I felt like I had slept for days. Who knows? I might have. A quick glance at my phone proved otherwise. I had, however, slept for about 12 hours and didn't wake up once during the night. It was the most refreshing sleep I'd had since I started college. Erin was still asleep next to me so I cautiously got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Although I'm a terrible chef, even with the basics such as scrambled eggs and sausage patties, I decided to make breakfast. The fire extinguisher was on hand for safety. I would've worn a full-body heatshield if I could afford one. You can never trust me around anything moderately hot.

Thankfully the cooking went without a hitch and it tasted almost like something edible. That was acceptable in my books. I checked on Erin and she was still asleep so I took the food to her and woke her up.

She woke up smiling but announced she had to pee before getting to the food. She left the room then trotted back minutes later to the bed and sat cross-legged against the backboard. She put the plate on her thighs and started eating. I noticed she grimaced slightly but carried on eating anyway. I doubt she had the heart to tell me it tasted like ass.

"It tastes like ass," she said, instantly contradicting my thoughts. I pouted jokingly and looked away. She put her hand on my chin and pulled it to make me face her. "In your defense, it's the best ass you've cooked ever." She pecked my lips then took both our plates out of the room. She came back and got into bed.

It was Sunday. It had been a week since we had sex. Hell, it had been a week since I'd had an orgasm. I had been too perturbed and too busy to masturbate. But now, Erin and I were back together, both naked in bed.

As if reading my mind, she leaned over and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss, she held my lower lip in her lips for a bit and let it go back with a pop. She reached down to my dick but I held her hand back.

"No Erin. It's your turn, remember?" She hadn't cum last Sunday. It definitely was her turn. She nodded and laid back. "Lay down on your stomach at the edge of the bed." She quietly obeyed but I could see a fire building in her eyes. She was ready for whatever I was going to give her.

I got off the bed and went to her side. I had a long, relaxing massage in mind with an intense happy ending.

I started with her neck. She had always complained about dull pains there and I always did my best to massage it away. Usually, though, when she asked me to massage her neck and shoulders, she became too horny to let me spend any time getting rid of the tension and instead we ended up having sex. That was the upside and the downside to her having a major erogenous zone in that area. This time, however, I wasn't going to skip the massage. I felt the hard spots in between her vertebrae and pushed firmly inwards to loosen them up. She groaned a little from the pain, but it was necessary to get the tension out. After this, she would hopefully feel great.

Once I was satisfied with the work I did on her neck, I worked her shoulders and shoulder blades. Call me weird, but that was one of my favorite parts of her body. She had well-defined muscles in that area but still had all of the feminine beauty. It was hard not to.. erm.. get hard while working there. Erin didn't help much because she kept running her finger nails along my inner thigh. I kept on going though, trying my best to avoid the constant calls my dick made for attention.

I kept the pressure firm. She would probably bruise from all that, but she didn't seem to mind. I worked my way down to her waist and middle to lower back. She teasingly parted her legs a little to let me see the bottom her labia. If I thought I was hard before, I was wrong. My penis stood to attention, almost painfully hard but I couldn't stop the massage.

The two little dips in her lower back, located on either side of her spine, had disappeared since the last time I saw her. This meant that she had a lot of tension there. I rhythmically pressed into where the dips were supposed to be. She groaned in pain but I continued to press until she pulled my hands away. To relax her a little, I rubbed her waist. I knew she loved that as her skin was very sensitive there.

Moving downwards, past her glorious glutes, I worked on her legs. They were a little stubbly but that didn't bother me. She had been through a lot. I wouldn't shave my face if I went through what she had been through so I couldn't expect her to shave her legs.

Once again, I pressed into her muscles hard. I could tell she had been running a lot. She always ran when she was frustrated or sad. "Runner's High," she told me, was one of her very few escapes. Based on how amazing her body was, she must have wanted to escape a lot.

After finishing her legs, I skipped her feet. Nothing against her feet, but I just have slight germophobia and she didn't really like having her feet touched. It was a win-win situation.

Her butt needed some attention too. This was an especially hard part to work on, not because it was technically difficult, but because it was just so sexy. She had, in my opinion, the perfect rear. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. It was shapely and firm and the bottom of her cheeks had that perfect separation common to really skinny girls or, like her, girls who work out a lot. It was delightful to be able to press deep into them and to feel the strong muscles slightly tense when I pressed too hard. On top of that, I got an amazing view of her pussy. It glistened from wetness and I could only imagine just how wet it was inside. There was only so much of that sight I could stand before losing all control of myself so I stopped.

I turned her over and started work on her shoulders and collar bones. That was one of her favorite spots to be touched and it showed. She opened her legs and shifted her hip slightly upward to grant me access, but I didn't fall for it. She would have to wait.

Next, I worked on her left arm, pressing into her muscles with less pressure now to avoid hurting her because her arms would be more sensitive to pressure than her back. I also massaged her hand by digging my thumb into her palm and working outwards across each digit. I definitely had a thing for women's hands and fingers. Call me weird (again) but her hands were sexy. I loved how soft hers were. They felt like clouds when they were massaging any part of me, but mostly I loved when they were wrapped around my cock, moving up and down with deliberation, inching me excruciatingly close to orgasm but never quite getting me there. My cock stood to attention again but I willed it down. Its time would come soon enough.

Her chest was up next, which meant I would be touching her boobs. Again, I dreaded this for the same reason I dreaded massaging her glutes. It would be really hard to control myself but it had to be done. I started with the bottom of her breasts. Under the tissue of her breasts, there were anchors for her pectoral muscles. I pushed my fingers into there, being careful not to press any breast tissue. I couldn't massage the middle of her pectorals, so I just settled with massaging her breasts. Neither of us had any objection to this. My hard dick and her hard nipples were proof of that. I lightly pinched her nipple just to tease her then moved downward, much to her dismay.

Her core was another part of her body that was downright stunning. Her obliques and abs were toned to the point where it even made me jealous. She didn't have a six-pack and wasn't ripped, but she was sleek and smooth. I massaged her obliques first. My fingers melted into her skin and she gave a satisfactory sigh as the tension popped away. I couldn't really work on her abs without hurting her , so I worked around her core and down her legs. Her thighs were firm so I had to work extra hard to loosen them up. Once done with that, there was only one thing remaining: the part that generally wasn't included in professional massages.

I didn't want to jump straight in though, so I ran my hands all the way from her thighs to her neck then leaned down to kiss her. She raised her head in desperation to kiss me harder, even went so far as to try pulling me down with her arms but I gently broke free of her grasp. It was quite arousing to see her in a state where she could jump me at any moment.

My dick had been diamond hard from the moment I started massaging her thighs. A drop of precum slipped out and landed on her hip bone. In what might have been the sexiest act she had ever done that didn't involve touching any sexual body parts, she swiped the drop off her hip bone with a slender finger thenslowlysucked it off. She was just playing with my head at that point and it worked. I leaned down and kissed her hard. The animalistic craving came over me and I felt a dull ache in my core. Ialmostlet it take control of me but I regained my composure. She moaned more out of frustration than pleasure as I stood up straight. Her face showed a silent, desperate plea for ecstasy.

Now all that was left was her pussy, her beautiful, wet pussy. I started with her inner thighs, massaging slowly upwards. She opened her legs wider to show me what I was doing to her. Her natural lubricant had been dripping onto the sheets below for a while. A sizeable damp spot had built up. I also noticed another drop working its way out of her. The clear fluid inched out of her opening and slowly traveled down her frenum and disappeared into the darkness between her butt cheeks. The sight was mesmerizing enough to stop me in my tracks. Erin cleared her throat to snap me out of it. I shook my head and continued upward until I met the soft flesh of her labia. She visibly tensed her muscles and shifted slightly to get my fingers to touch more of her. It worked but only because I wanted it to. My finger took a shallow dip into her. She was so slick that my penetration would've been unhindered if it wasn't for her tightness. I pulled my finger back out and massaged her outer labia. She moaned loudly and shifted her hips upward.

She put a hand on her pubic mound and pulled it back to expose her clit. It was deep pink and craving for attention. That's when I realized I could no longer resist giving her what she wanted. I slid one finger deep into her then took it out and placed it directly on her exposed clit. She tensed and hissed when I started rubbing her clit slowly but relaxed after she got used to the contact. Her calm was punctuated by little shudders when I hit her clit in just the right spot but she was otherwise still.

I was going very slow to stretch out the build to her climax. She tried to gyrate her hip to get her there faster but any time she did, I stopped rubbing. Soon, she got the point and tried not to move at all.

Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. I leaned down until my face was no more than an inch from her and she pounced. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down. I was in an awkward stance so I lost my balance and fell onto her. She hungrily kissed my face and neck and that made me lose all control. We ended up becoming a tangle of limbs on the bed as our animalistic cravings took over. I was vaguely aware of my penis rubbing against her thighs. Then, I became fully aware that I was about to cum but could do nothing to stop myself. Erin wouldn't let me talk anyway, her lips were sealed onto mine.

My orgasm wasn't intense but I could tell I came a lot. There was a sticky mess between us but we didn't dare pull apart. She reached between us and grabbed my penis. She somehow guided it into her while I was still moving around on top of her. I felt my dick slide effortlessly into her. It didn't soften one bit after my orgasm, if anything, it got harder.

At first, I slowly thrust into her because I was somewhat limited by my proximity to her. She wouldn't let my neck go so I continued with the slow and shallow thrusting. I could feel sweat beads building up on my forehead and some drops running through my hair. I pulled away from the kiss that we were holding so I could breathe but she jerked me back down into a tight embrace. She pulled my head into her shoulder and rested her chin on my shoulder. Then, she let go of my neck and put her arms around my back. She clawed my skin and let out a strenuous groan. I growled at the pain and thrust hard into her. She clawed again and bit into my shoulder to try to suppress a scream. We had well and truly lost any semblance of control over our bodies. Our primitive brains took over, leaving us in a glorious freefall toward unsuppressed euphoria.

I had no idea how much time had passed while I slept. There was no light coming through the window. The scent of semen and Erin's fluids lingered in the air and the sheets felt damp. With a smile, I remembered what happened before I passed out from exhaustion. I could almost hear her moans of blissful agony and feel the welcomed pain of her teeth digging into my trapezius muscle. Our bodies were slick with sweat any my embarrassing premature cum but neither of those things slowed us down. My dick miraculously stayed hard until the moment when Erin came. She screamed my name as she peaked and upon hearing her cry, my own orgasm was set off. I raised my body to give myself better leverage. I thrust my hips as hard and fast as I could. My peak was fast approaching. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful Erin looking back at me. The piercing green eyes met my gaze and held it as she peaked. She arched her back and clenched her eyes shut. She screamed and held onto the sheets as if her life depended on it. That's when I hit my peak and clenched my eyes shut. I felt more cum leaving me, much more than I thought possible for the second orgasm in a row. Then, as sensitivity took over, I stopped thrusting and collapsed to her side.

She quickly curled up next to me and put a leg over my thighs. We were both panting furiously and Erin was trembling with continuous aftershocks of her orgasm. There was no collective energy left to clean up after ourselves. There was just silence and stillness save our heaving chests and her trembling body. She put her head onto my chest and wrapped an arm around me. She moaned one last time and didn't move after that. I put an arm around her shoulder and soon fell asleep with the comfort of her radiant heat.

It was by far, the most intense experience I've ever had. I believe that there was nothing I could do to offer me the adrenaline rush or the pleasure that Erin offered to me then.

She was awake and was looking up at me from her place on my shoulder. Seeing my open eyes, she got up and straddled my hips and kissed me. A kiss had never felt better than it did just then.

As she broke away from the kiss, she stared into my eyes was an indeterminate amount of time. I was content with that because her face, her eyes were all I wanted to see.

She leaned down and pecked my lip. "You are an amazing man," she said. I felt my cheeks warm up. "I love that I canstillmake you blush."

I laughed. "You are so much more than just amazing." There were really no words to describe how amazing she was. Her cheeks flushed too.

"Let's get cleaned up," she said while inspecting the bed. "And we need to wash these sheets." She grinned.

We hit the shower first. Both of us were tired for any more action. We just helped each other clean the difficult-to-reach parts of our bodies then dried off. I gave her a pair of my boxers and a shirt to wear and I put on a pair of boxers myself. We had sandwiches delivered and after we ate, we put the sheets in the washer along with her clothes. To that day, she hadn't stashed any clothes at my apartment. I had a feeling that was going to change.

She announced she wanted to watch a movie. We cuddled up on the couch together and she chose a movie from the on-demand menu.

Once the movie started, I got to thinking. I was never the kind of person that reallylikedhimself. I had more confidence issues than I could count and it was somewhat justified. I wasn't very good looking, nor did I excel in the academic world. I had very few talents and wasn't very funny. In truth, I didn't have much going for me. So, why was a woman like Erin with me? She really did deserve more than what I could offer; a lot more.

Thankfully Erin was focused on the movie because she would've easily been able to tell something was wrong To be honest, I didn't feel like bringing these feelings to light because it might have given her a pause for thought and given her a chance to realize I was right.

The pangs of inadequacy hit me like bullets. It was hard to ignore the fact that Erin was justmorethan me. She was larger than life, beautiful, smart, funny, and most of all, courageous. And I was just.. not.

I must have spent half the movie thinking about that until finally I couldn't handle my torturous movies anymore. "Erin, why are you with me?"

She turned her head to look at me. "What do you mean?"

"You are such an amazing person. Everything about you is, well, perfect. You're smart, funny, beautiful, and strong. I'm none of those things."

She shook her head. "Why are you asking this now?"

And before I could catch the words, they escaped my mouth. "Because I think I may want to spend the rest of my life with you."

We stood in front of the desk. She was wearing a simple white dress and I was wearing a well-fitting suit. It had been 6 years since the day Erin came to my apartment door in her blue shirt and black shorts. 6 years since the day my proposal prematurely flew out of my mouth. 6 years since the day Erin looked back at me in shock, but then calmed down and simply said, "Let's talk about this later." She had pecked my lips then said, "I'm not completely opposed to the idea."