Flames Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did talk about it and decided that we should first move in together. That did happen and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. At least she finally had clothes in my apartment. After that, my impromptu proposal faded away. I went to grad school at the same college, and when Erin got her undergraduate degree, she did her masters as well, in the exact same field as me. After those 3 ridiculously stressful years (thanks to studying constantly), we found respite and both ended up getting jobs after we got our masters. The downside was, we worked for rival companies, which made conversations about work justifiably sparse but no less entertaining when we decided to jokingly argue whose company was better.

But, at that moment, none of that mattered. Erin was standing in front of me in a beautiful, minimalist wedding dress. It had none of the frills of a "normal" wedding dress, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Besides, it matched our wedding. Both of us are non-religious so we decided to just have a simple court marriage. My best man and her maid of honor were the only witnesses. Our families weren't involved in this process because my family members were deeply religious and caused a lot of drama after we announced we were going to have a court marriage. Erin's family didn't care about her, and one of her aunts, the only member of her family she truly loved, had died 2 years prior to our special day.

It was hard to not have more familiar faces there, but life was cruel. We had moved on from that pain though, and realized that our wedding day was a day to be happy, and happy we were. Erin's smile was brighter than ever. Recent time in the sun had caused a few small freckles to flower on the top of her cheeks, making her look cuter than ever. That innocent, naive cuteness was betrayed by her eyes which, although sparkled with elation and anticipation, showed her maturity and wisdom, and the painful struggle to achieve those two qualities.

My observation of her beauty was cut short by the clerk. "If you would please read your vows. Ma'am, you first."

The clerk said the lines and Erin repeated. I did the same. After that, our guests of honor gave us our rings and we exchanged them.

"Anything else you would like to add"? the clerk asked both of us. We both nodded.

Erin opened her hand towards her maid of honor and she dropped a piece of paper into Erin's hand. Erin opened it and glanced at it, then crumpled it and looked into my eyes and held both my hands.

"I don't need a piece of paper to tell you how I feel about you. You are the most incredible person I have met. When I met you on that day when you left those stupid 'expensive' earphones in the classroom, I could tell there was something special about you." I laughed. They weren't that expensive in retrospect but I wasreallyattached to them. I kept them in a little box under my bed. They were the reason Erin and I were here. "Having that cup of coffee with you confirmed that. You were kind, compassionate, respectful, and most of all, sexy." The clerk cleared his throat. "Not to mention smart beyond all measure, not just book smart, but life smart, wise beyond your years. These last 6 and a half years couldn't have been a tenth as amazing if you weren't by my side. You gave me my happiness back.. You gave me my life back." Her eyes glistened as tears formed. "I love you more than you will ever know. Spending the rest of my life with you is the best gift anyone can ever give me."

Tears began to form in my eyes as well.

"Sir?" the clerkasked.

I hadn't written anything. It's not that I forgot, it's just that I wanted to improvise. That's the only time things work out well for me. Improvising had got me Erin.

I subtly cleared my throat, nervous that I would say something that didn't sound quite right. Then, I leapt. "I don't need a piece of paper either. The fact that I'm getting married at all shows how much I love this woman," I quipped. She punched my chest and laughed before I continued, "In all seriousness though, my only regret in life up to this point was creepily glancing at you in class for such a long time before finding the courage to ask you out. Somehow, I knew you were more than just a pretty face, a beautiful face. Beneath that radiant smile and those beautiful eyes is something infinitely more beautiful:you. You are the most incredible woman I've ever met. Smart, pretty, wise, kind, and most of all, strong. I always wondered why the perfect woman would ever take a second look at me, I'm still wondering why to this day. But, I'm glad that the she is standing in front of me, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with. I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. Actually, I am the luckiest man alive. Erin, you gave me so much more than just happiness." I thumbed the scars on her wrist from her two suicide attempts a long time ago. She glanced down then looked back up at me with tears rolling down her freckled cheeks. "You gave me motivation to try to be more than just another ordinary guy, because you deserve nothing more than someone like you: someone extraordinary."

Erin bounced impatiently and sniffed. She was shedding tears. "Please let me kiss this man!" she exclaimed with a sobbing giggle.

The clerksaid, "By the power vested in me by the state of Texas, I pronounce you husband and wife." He paused and grinned. "You may kiss the groom ma'am."

Erin jumped onto me and I held her up by the waist. She smiled and looked into my eyes for a second before firmly planting her lips onto mine. After what seemed like too short a time, we broke our kiss and I let her down. Gone was that quirky half-smirk she did when I first met her. It was replaced by a full smile, bright enough to light up my entire life. She looked happier than I had ever seen her, and I felt happier than I'd ever been before.

"We are spending the rest of our lives together," I said to her. She jumped to kiss me again. I swung her around in elation. After I put her down, we walked arm in arm while our guests of honor followed behind. They knew where we were headed and they knew that we didn't want anyone with us when we went there.

A limousine waited for us outside the courthouse. Justifiably, it attracted a lot of attention since it was parked outside of a courthouse, but the people soon stopped staring when they saw us getting into it. We waved our best friends goodbye and the limousine started for the airport.

I rolled up the privacy screen and Erin and I quickly stripped, but not to have sex. We changed into ordinary clothes and put our wedding clothes into the bags we kept in the limousine. A little contact was unavoidable, but we had vowed a week earlier to not do anything sexual until we arrived at our honeymoon destination.

Almost a day later, we arrived at our honeymoon spot. Because we didn't have a huge wedding, our honeymoon was what we spent the most money on. We rented a small island, complete with a massive, luxurious hut by the beach. There was a power generator on the opposite side of the island to power all the amenities that came in the hut including full lighting and a spacious two-person jacuzzi. It was a 7-star accommodation sans internet and TV but with a private beach. The on-call staff consisted of a chef and two attractive servers.

It cost us our entire savings account to do it, but that would give us a week of nothing but each other. The boat dropped us off and we were greeted by the three staff members. There were more to ensure that everything in the background went smoothly. Those weren't there to greet us and we would likely not see them throughout our stay.

After the servers took our bags into our room we went in and sat down on the bed. One server left and came back with drinks that Erin and I gulped down thirstily. We politely ushered the servers out and went to the massive glass door at the far end of the room that opened up to the private beach. It was walled off in thick bamboo from the hut to the edge of the water giving us plenty of privacy. In the middle of the beach was a large bed with a concrete path snaking up to it. The bed had only the basics: sheets and a couple pillows. But, it wasn't there to sleep on. Erin and I both knew that's where we would be for at least some of the night.

I turned to Erin as she gazed at the sun setting perfectly in line with the bed. Her pale white skin looked tan in the orange glow but her eyes were still that piercing green color. She turned to me, no longer smiling. The look she had on her face was the same look she gave me when I first took off her shorts; the first time I saw her naked. She had pleaded for me to take them off like her life depended on it.

Now, her plea was for one thing: for me to pleasure her. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and she slid it off. She undid her bra while I kneeled and pulled down her shorts and panties. Over the years, her body had only become more beautiful. Her breasts had sagged little, if at all. Her body remained as tone and tight as the day I first saw her naked.

After she was completely naked, she helped me take off my clothes and we walked, naked, toward the bed on the beach. Erin reached out and grabbed my hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze and I looked over. The look she gave me told me many things, but the most important thing was, "I'm yours." Just the thought of that got my blood pumping.

We reached the bed and found a small shelf next to it. On top of it was an abundance of lubricants, condoms, and massage oils, and on the lower shelf, there were towels and spare bedsheets.

Erin smiled at me knowingly and got into bed. She scooted over to the far side and I got in behind her. For a moment, we just lay there watching the sun set. I could hear the waves washing up on the beach and some seagulls complaining in the distance.

But, something, above all else, stole my attention. Erin's feet were in my field of view. My eyes slowly traveled up her smooth legs, past her raised pubic mound and flat belly, past her perfect breasts and long slender neck, and landed on her beautiful face.

I still couldn't believe that she was with me, that she wasmarriedto me. "I love you Erin," I whispered. She just smiled and kissed me. Her lips and tongue moved slowly so as to avoid arousing me too much. We were both tired from the long flight and boat ride to the island. After the long kiss, she put her head on my chest and faced the ocean to take in the amazing view. Soon, we both fell asleep.

When I woke up, Erin's head was still on my chest. Night had fallen but the bed was still dimly lit lamps that were cleverly placed on the bed posts. The faint smell of insect repellant was in the air but it was overpowered by the sweet smell of Erin's hair. As if sensing I was awake, Erin raised her head and turned to kiss me. She kissed me gently then turned over so she was lying on me. Her body was warm even though the air was starting to cool. That made me ignore any questions I had about how the lights had come on and where the insect repellant was coming from.

The week without sex wasn't tough and now I knew why. It was because of this moment, because we would make love as a married couple for the first time.

She kissed me again, but this time it was to arouse me and it worked. I was hard before I knew it. Without hesitation, Erin used her hand to guide me into her. I slid in easily thanks to copious amounts of her natural lubricant. She moaned as she my cock's entire length disappeared into her. She held it there for a moment without moving while she kissed me with dizzying intensity and then sat up. Then, she moved her hips up and down slowly. As more of my shaft got revealed, I noticed it was covered in her juices and glistening in the dim light. I looked up to her face and she was smiling knowingly.

"You're not the only one who couldn't wait for this," she said seductively.

She continued with the slow movements for a long time. Both of us managed to keep our orgasms at bay, but I'm sure I had a much harder time with it than she did. I could see she was getting tired from being on top so I rolled her off me and put my head between her spread legs. Her entire vulva was glistening with moisture. The sight of her magnificent folds gave my libido a renewed sense of urgency but I held it off while I licked the length of her vulva. Her fluids, which I thought tasted a little weird the first time I got a chance to taste, now tasted like heaven.

She groaned when I latched onto her clit and sucked hard. She tried to push me away but I knew it wasn't because she was sensitive. It was because she wanted us to cum together, but I just couldn't delay my wife's orgasm anymore. I wrapped my arms around her legs and grabbed her hands to stop her from pushing me. Soon, my ministrations killed any motivation she had of stopping me. Her grip on my hands tightened drastically and I could see her abdominal muscles fluttering under her skin as her clit became more sensitive. Her orgasm came slowly. I could tell she was getting close because her clit became much harder in a short amount of time.

Her grip on my hands tightened even more as her orgasm built up. She let out a sound so intense, so beautiful that it escapes description. The buildup was long, possibly the longest I'd ever seen her have. When the sensitivity finally hit, she jolted and shivered and continued shivering even after my mouth released her clit. I put a palm over her vulva but all that did was make her cry out and shudder more.

Only when she returned to a normal, resting state did she let go of my hands. I waited a few minutes before I got a towel and gently dabbed her vulva dry. She shuddered every time the towel made contact so I tried to be as gentle as possible. After I was satisfied with my handiwork, I laid down next to her. She turned onto her side and took my semi-hard cock into her hand. She held it with a loose grip and massaged it in long, slow strokes. It didn't take me long to get completely hard again, and I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum again.

Thankfully, Erin had other ideas.

"Remember that night when I came to your door--"

"Wearing your blue shirt and black shorts," I said quickly. That wasn't the only thing I remembered about that night. That was when she told me she couldn't have babies. I knew Erin remembered that as well. It wasn't a bad night though, because that was when we realized we were truly in love.

"Yeah, well the day after, you gave me a massage that blew my mind. I just remembered, it's your turn now." She smiled and picked out a random bottle of massage oil from the shelf. "Turn over."

I did as I was told. She straddled my butt and put a small squeeze of the oil onto my upper back. She closed the bottle and put it by my side, then began to gently rub the oil in. When it was well spread out, she started using her thumb and fingers to knead my muscles. I could do nothing but let out a lengthy exhale and relax. Erin had never given me a massage before mainly because I always insisted I massage her which ended up in her being too relaxed to return the favor. I didn't mind, of course. Watching her melt under my fingers was the best reward I could receive.

Erin was really good at it and I soon found myself getting relaxed to the point where I was about to fall asleep. But, Erin woke me up by saying, "Sorry, I made your butt a little wet. Guess I was a little more excited than I expected." We laughed together while she took the towel and wiped her fluids off my butt then patted her vulva dry. She got a fresh towel and thoroughly wiped the oil off my back. "Turn over."

I willingly obliged. Erin's recent comment had got my blood flowing to my nether regions. My dick was pulsing to life well before she started massaging my chest. She didn't spend as much time there. She rushed to get to my cock. She massaged it gently to bring it to full hardness before she took it into her mouth. Her mouth did nothing but make me harder. The head of my penis was throbbing almost painfully. Satisfied that I was hard enough, she straddled my hips again. I spotted a drop of her fluid hanging down from her vagina. She paused and let it drop onto the my glans, then rubbed it in with two fingers. The gesture alone was enough to make cum, but I fended off the impending orgasm. I wondered how I would last another minute if I was inside her.

She guided me into her and slowly lowered herself. I felt her moist warmth envelop me again. She started moving up and down slowly. Her hands came to rest on my chest and she started moving a little faster. Her boobs jiggled slightly every time her butt came down on my hips. The sight made me pull her down and take one of the hard nipples into my mouth. I lightly bit and sucked on it and she moaned appreciatively.

She dropped her head so our cheeks touched. Her mouth was right by my ear. All I could hear was her hard breathing punctuated by soft moans. Then, she said in a soft, longing whisper, "Baby, cum inside me. I need to feel you filling me up completely. Please, cum."

The words ignited a fire in my chest. She kept whimpering and pleading into my ear as I struggled to keep my hips from pumping like they wanted to.

"Don't hold back baby," she whispered then whimpered as she nibbled on my ear. "I'm yours."

She said the magic words. I groaned as I lost control of my body. I pushed her to my side then got on top of her. I quickly plunged into her again and thrust into her faster and faster. She urged me on as I pumped faster. "Don't hold back.. harder. Oh god! Harder." I felt a burning in my abs from my exertion but I couldn't stop. Before I lost control, I was on the verge of orgasm, but now I felt like I was too far away. I felt that no amount of pumping would make me cum and that's what heightened my determination.

Erin's nails dug into my back and scratched but I barely registered the pain. Her gentle moans and urging whispers disappeared. Grunts and cries of pleasure took their place. My hips slammed into hers harder with every passing minute. Erin nudged my face with her nose and I lifted my head. She lifted her head and kissed me hard and tried to hold onto my lips but failed. She resorted to just hanging onto my neck and staring into my eyes. Then, her eyes went wide like she had suddenly been thrown into freefall. She let out a long moan and struggled to take deep breaths after that. She panted fast then groaned as her orgasm struck. The sight and sounds soon sent me into similar throes. I thrust faster as my climax approached. I felt my cum being released into her with every contraction of my muscles. Erin had already been reduced to a shuddering, panting mess of tangled hair and sweat. As my climax past and sensitivity disallowed me from receiving any more contact to my glans, I collapsed at her side.

I was sweating from every pore in my body. My abs had cramped up during my powerful orgasm and I was just beginning to register the pain. Erin quickly soothed my pain with gentle kisses all over my face and neck. After my chest stopped heaving as hard, she put an arm and a leg over my body and rested her head on my chest. I leaned down and kissed her head gently. She sighed contentedly and absent-mindedly ran her fingernails over the side of my chest where her hand was resting.

We laid there for while watching the moonlight dancing on the agitated water on the beach.

Erin broke the silence. "Let's go back inside. It's getting cold."

We got off the bed but instead of letting her walk back to the hut, I picked her up. She yelped and giggled, then wrapped her arms around my neck.

We quickly showered to wash off any sweat and massage oil then dried off. We got into bed and made out for a while before Erin's belly called out, rather loudly, for some food. When we finally stopped laughing at her gastrointestinal orchestra we wrapped towels around ourselves and went rummaging in the kitchen. Both of the servers were there. They asked if they could help with anything but we politely declined. Erin and I found bread, some cheese slices, and ham in the fridge so we made sandwiches and chomped away. After we ate enough, we rummaged around the bar and found champagne. We looked at each other conspiringly then ran into the room while giggling like little children.