Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," I whispered. I carried on working down past her bra, kissing her soft skin, hearing her quietly sigh as pleasure built up inside her. When I reached her belly, she tensed.

"Sorry, I'm ticklish there," she said. Regardless, I continued even though her belly shook in laughter. I realized that my chest was over her crotch, and that I could feel the heat emanating from that spot. I didn't let that slow me down though. I went further down, past her belly button, until I reached the waistband of her shorts. Then I let my hands take over. I started massaging her legs, starting at her ankles then working up slowly. She opened her legs, presenting herself to me. I looked away from her center, knowing that the loose shorts would not hide much since she wasn't wearing panties. "Not yet," I whispered again and closed her legs. She whimpered in protest but I ignored. My hands were now at her thighs, working up faster now, to her mid thighs, then upper thighs. She tried to open her legs again, but I stopped her, keeping them open to only a modest extent. My hands were now just at the hem of the legs of her shorts, teasing her mercilessly. I could feel the warmth of her sex already.

"I'm not gonna lie, this scene is pretty hot, but for fuck's sake please, take it into your room. He's rubbing his cock all over the couch." I jumped up, grabbed my jeans from the floor, and covered my crotch as quickly as I could. Brooke was standing by the entrance to the living room with her arms crossed. "Nice ass buddy," she said to me.

"For fuck's sake Brooke, could you not have waited!?" Erin screamed. "Let's go to my room Sean."

I followed her while Brooke watched us make our embarrassing exit. "We agreed upon that Erin, none of that in the living room. Don't be mad at me," she said. Erin just turned around and scowled in response.

We laid down in the bed together and faced the ceiling.

"How many times will I have to apologize to you for her? I hope this hasn't killed your mood."

I laughed and said, "You don't have to apologize for her at all. And no, it hasn't killed my mood. Actually, her compliment has just made me a little more horny."

She slapped my shoulder and jumped on top of me. "Hush now, only I turn you on, got that?" I nodded silently. "Now, can I take off my bra and shorts?" I honestly couldn't take the anticipation any more. I probably should've considered my own integrity before making my vows.

I decided to make a small compromise and allow only her bra to be removed. "Come here," I said. She leaned down and I unclasped her bra. She took it off and threw it toward her closet. Her breasts were beautiful. They weren't large, but they were firm and well-rounded. Small pink nipples punctuated her breasts. I flipped our positions so that she was laying down. Wasting no time, I went straight for her breasts with my mouth, licking, kissing, nibbling on her nipples. Her quiet breathing turned into sighs as I worked my way down again, this time much faster, this time with more urgency, this time with my vows on the verge of shattering. By the time I reached the waistband of her shorts, I was panting with arousal as was Erin.

My vows shattered as I pressed my palm against her vulva. She whimpered and moved her hips upward. I tried to feel for the details of her sex, but they were fuzzy. I needed to see all of her, but I refrained. I had one last vow, and I would keep it. I would not remove her shorts until she begged me to.

I took my palm off and saw a wet patch where my palm pressed the fabric into her slit. I wanted so badly to kiss her naked lips, to be in her, to be a part of her. Just when I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, I thought of a way to make her beg. I pulled her shorts up so that it was tight against her skin and lightly scratched the fabric over where I thought her clit would be. Obviously I hit the spot because she squirmed and moaned. I kept doing what I was doing while softly kissing her high on the inner thighs. Within minutes, Erin was gyrating her hips. She stopped me and told me to take her shorts off. I said no and continued. A minute later, she stopped me again. "For fuck's sake, take them off or I'll do it myself," she said in a trembling voice. I wouldn't keep her waiting any longer.

Before I took them off, I let my fingers slide under the hem of the legs of the shorts. Her skin got warmer and warmer as I approached what I desired until I felt it. The soft flesh was unmistakable. To Erin's delight, I took off the shorts after that. Like everything else about her, her vulva was beautiful. Her pubic area had neatly trimmed red-brown hair and her when I felt her labia, it was slightly prickly. "Sorry about the roughness. I really wasn't expecting anyone to be down there."

"So you didn't think that I would be good enough to get down here?" I said jokingly.

"Nah, I thought I would be more resilient. Obviously I was wrong," she answered with a smile.

"Whatever the case, don't apologize. It doesn't bother me at all."

I slipped a finger into her and felt how incredibly wet she was. Freshly coated with lubricant, I took it out of her and a little too hastily rubbed her clit. She groaned in response and tensed. "Be gentle," she whispered. I obeyed and worked around her clit, rubbing it only periodically and only until she gave the slightest response. I wanted to drive her to orgasm as slow as possible, tease her until she could stand to be teased any more. Every now and then, I would dip my finger into her to refill the lubricant reserves. After 15 minutes of doing this, I could sense her arousal was steadily rising. I knew it would be slow and torturous for both of us, but the result would be well worth it. She didn't complain too much about it. Every now that then, she would try to get more contact from me by gyrating her hips. I punished that by removing my hand completely.

After half an hour, she still hadn't had her orgasm and she was growing increasingly restless. She was sweating all over, more from anticipation than exertion. Every time I rubbed her clit, I took her a step closer to orgasm. Finally, she said, "I can't take it anymore. Please, please make me cum."

"Since you asked so nicely."

I lowered my mouth to her clit and kissed softly while easing two fingers into her. Then, I sucked her clit while flicking it with the tip of my tongue. My fingers curled upwards and massaged her G-spot. Erin was very quickly thrown over the edge. She grabbed the sheets with both her hands and arched her back. A strained groan escaped her as the intensity of her orgasm consumed her. Her body shuddered after she peaked. "Oh, oh shit, stop. Too sensi.." She couldn't finish her sentence. I sensed that her pleasure was turning into pain and I let off her clit but kept softly rubbing her now swollen G-spot. "My hands are numb," she said then exhaled hard. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them. Although it didn't taste that good, it was intoxicating. My erection had died down a while ago because I was so focused on making her feel good. After I tasted her, I felt the throbbing resume in my penis. "That was incredible. But, you're an ass. You kept me waiting for so long!" she scolded.

"But it was worth it right?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh hell yes," she replied, "Come here." She opened her arms and I put myself in her embrace, kissing her hard. Lust consumed both of use as we uncontrollably started breathing harder. We pressed ourselves against each other in the hopes that we could squeeze every last air molecule out from between us, so that only skin touched skin. My excitement reached a level I never knew existed. I wanted her.. Needed her. We broke our kiss and gasped for vast volumes of air that our noses could not provide. I positioned myself to enter her, but she stopped me. "Not yet. I'm too sensitive. Lie down."

I did as I was told as she sat cross-legged beside me. Then, she dragged her nails lightly all over my body, painfully avoiding my penis. Of course, that didn't bother me too much. The light scratching was turning me on beyond belief, especially when she went over my neck, shoulders, and inner thighs. Precum dripped onto my belly, but she did not relent. All the time, I watched her, her head tilted in concentration. Every time she caught my eye, she smiled that heart-breaking smile.

After 10 minutes of light scratching, she said, "I thought you'd be begging for me to touch you by now."

"I don't need to be touched to enjoy my time with you."

She blushed. "Just for that, I will give in."

She took my balls in her hand and massaged them gently while she dipped her fingers into the small puddle of precum that had built up on my belly. Then she massaged the head of my penis for a while, then started jerking me off slowly. If I thought I was hard before she started, I was wrong. After 5 minutes of her touch, I was hurting because I was so hard.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Shit! No, I don't," I replied in dismay.

"Fuck.. Well, do you mind waiting?"

"Of course not," I said, semi-truthfully but with a genuine smile.

"But I will fix this," she said, now reciprocating her hand faster. I grunted from the increase in stimulation. Her soft hands did wonders for me as I felt a warmth build up in my belly. I tried to extinguish it, but it was futile. The warmth spread down to my crotch, up my penis, and into the head. My orgasm was inevitable, so I just closed my eyes and let it hit. The intensity was almost unbearable. When the orgasm passed, I had to stop her from touching me because I was too sensitive. We both burst out laughing when I opened my eyes and saw what damage I had done.

"You made quite a mess there. Wait right here," she said as she got off the bed. She returned with a paper towel and wiped up the mess on me and on her hand. After throwing it away, she lied down next to me and we looked up at the ceiling together. I was still feeling the residual bliss of my orgasm. "Well," she said, somewhat awkwardly.

"Well," I cleverly responded.

We looked over at each other and burst out laughing again, more out of nervousness than anything else. "Let's go to my place." I suggested.

"Sure," she replied. I got off the bed and helped her up. I put on my boxers and jeans and watched Erin get dressed. She chose a pair of simple black panties, black bra, jeans shorts and a tee. She put it all on slowly, with the intent of turning me on. It was kind of pointless because there was not much she could do that wouldn't turn me on. We went out of her room and I picked up my shirt from the living room floor. After putting it on, we left her apartment and headed to mine. In the car, we were awkwardly silent. I know why I was silent: I was in disbelief about the events that occurred before the car ride. Why she was silent was a complete mystery.

We arrived at my apartment and went inside. "Do you drink?" I asked as we entered.

"On occasion, yes."

"Is it too early to have a drink or two?"

"It's never too early. What do you have?" she asked.

"Just whiskey and wine."

"I'll have wine," she said and sat down on the couch.

I poured a glass of wine for her and mixed a stiff whiskey and Coke for myself. "Movie?" I asked while I handed her the wine. She nodded and I picked a light movie out, something that wouldn't require much attention and didn't have too much drama or action in it. I sat down with her after the movie started and we quietly sipped on our drinks.

Erin then cuddled up to me, putting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her free hand with my other hand. I felt her chest expanding and contracting slowly. It was a calming rhythm and I felt a profound peace wash over me.

I looked down at her after half an hour and saw that she had fallen asleep. She was gorgeous, even when asleep. For fear of waking her up, I stayed as still as humanly possible. It was really uncomfortable, but I was rewarded with having a beautiful woman sharing her warmth with me, trusting me to keep her safe while she slept. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was where I belonged.