Flame's Desire

Story Info
Flame finds the object of her desire...in her mother's bed.
9.6k words
4.61
18.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flamingo Browning sat on the floor outside her mother's bedroom, on the eve of her 18th birthday, peeking through the crack in the door. It had become somewhat of a ritual. Her mother, the famous April Browning, was dressed in a see through top and short tight skirt, and wrapped in a bright red feather boa. Her body moved with the beat of the music playing in the background - another private show.

For the last 10 years April had danced beneath the bright lights, on stage, in skimpy expensive costumes. She loved to flaunt her body, loved the attention that she got from men. She was featured on huge video billboards headlining shows on the Vegas Strip. She was dazzling, with a lush pale body, curvy in all the right places, and soft wavy red hair cascading down her back. Men couldn't help but watch her. A shameless extrovert, April grabbed the center of attention, and gathered friends easily. Flamingo often wondered why she didn't possess the same outgoing nature; not knowing who her father was, she wondered if he had been shy like she was. She thought being flamboyant might be a lot more fun; yet, she sometimes cringed at her mother's behavior. When April drank, which was often, she was loud and obnoxious, at times cursing in long streams of profanity without a care who listened. Flame knew she had a lot of her mother's features, the creamy smooth skin, high cheek bones, and wide doe like eyes, but without the attention grabbing implants.

More often than not, April brought men home after her late show, but never more than one night. Usually just for a few hours in fact. Flamingo never knew what kind of man her mother would bring home. Some were clean cut and sharply dressed in expensive suits, and shoes that looked like they never hit pavement. Others looked like they could have walked right out of an old 70's cigarette ad, clad in tight jeans and cowboy boots. The one thing they all had in common was money, and plenty of it.

Just before midnight, Flame heard the familiar two sets of feet walk into the hall. "Can I get you a drink Dick?"

April never bothered to whisper. Fame tiptoed to the door quietly, and looked out. Dick looked like he probably had a desk job. He was expensively dressed, but didn't look like he got a lot of exercise during the day. Flame guessed him to be in his 60's. He was on the tall side, with a large belly that strained the buttons on his expensive looking suit. Dick's scent was a mixture of expensive cologne, and cigar smoke that was overly sweet and turned Flame's stomach. Her mother didn't seem to mind. April quickly worked the buttons of his black vest, like she couldn't wait to get to his skin. She made sounds of appreciation in her throat, as she pulled him with her toward the bedroom. She smiled seductively, and looked up into his face. Her eyes were opening wide, her teeth scraping her bottom lip, as she tilted her head to the side and pulled him closer with his dark red tie.

His face, as he looked down at April, was an unhealthy looking, blotchy red. It was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and pitted from what must have been severe acne. The look on his face reminded Flame of a movie she once saw, where a starving man had at last been presented with a great feast. His eyes moved over her mother's body much like the starving man had looked at the food laid out on the table. In the movie, she had wondered how he kept from throwing himself face first into the closest bowl. Flame watched Dick, wondering if he would pounce, or restrain himself long enough to get into her mother's bedroom. He pounced.

His hands shot out and he grabbed both of April's breasts in his hands. His face became an even darker red, and he groaned as he watched his hands squeeze her breasts through her black sheer blouse. He ground his lower body into hers, breathing heavily through his open mouth. "You were so hot tonight. Every man in the place got a hard on watching you. But I had a feeling you were dancing just for me. You kept watching me. I knew I was going to fuck you tonight. And here we are." As he was speaking one hand found its way up April's very short skirt. April's back was up against the wall. She arched her lower body further into him and slowly started to slide her left leg up Dick's right leg, her knee reaching his waist. She wrapped her leg around him pulling his body toward her. Her hand still held his tie, and she pulled on it, dragging his head down to hers. When April had Dick's face down level with hers, she slowly licked his top lip, then bit his bottom lip, and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh you're right; I've had my eye on you all night." April reached down with her free hand and rubbed it up and down the front of Dick's pants. "Mmmmm, Dick, what a big dick you have." April laughed at her wit, then dropped her leg, and pushed him with both hands toward the bedroom door. "I can't wait to get my hands on you." Dick turned and walked into the bedroom, grabbing one of April's hands as he went. April followed him through the doorway, and closed the door, leaving it slightly ajar.

Flame waited a few minutes and then made her way quietly to her mother's bedroom door. The crack in the door left most of the room viewable, including the bed and side chair, as well as the large entertainment center. Flame sat on the hallway floor, hidden in the darkness.

April had removed her skirt and blouse, and was standing next to the bed in her thigh high stockings, heels, and black lace strapless bra, with matching garters. She didn't have on anything else. Dick was looking at her with a big hungry smile on his face, as he removed his shirt and pants.

"This is what you've been waiting for right here," he said, as reached into his boxers and pulled out the biggest cock Flame had ever seen.

It was so thick and long, and the tip curled upward. He was stroking himself with one hand, while his other hand began to rub his big hairy chest and stomach. He had big hands, but they weren't big enough to close around his fully erected cock. Flame silently shuddered at the thought of such a huge cock being squeezed into her small body. She shuddered again, but her cunt quivered. She was sure he was just too large, even for her mother.

"Yes it is, you are hung like a prize Kentucky stallion" April purred. Her voice was syrupy, full of apparent admiration.

"Think you can handle all this?" Dick did not have a poker face. He looked like he knew he had the winning hand, and was about to take the pot. He definitely did not suffer from any kind of inferiority complex, Flame thought. She imagined for a moment that he was one of those guys who stood at the urinal in the men's bathroom, and watched other men's reactions to his massive cock. She could just see the look he would have. He would really enjoy the fact that he had the biggest cock most people had ever seen.

"Oh, I think I can handle you, but we'll just have to wait and see wont we?" April was still smiling, and didn't look the least bit frightened. She walked slowly and confidently over to Dick who was now naked, and draping his clothes across the chair. As he turned to face her again she slid up to him, placing her hands on his chest, and sliding them up to his shoulders, as the rest of her body moved forward softly into his.

She stood on tip toe and whispered in his ear, "I want you to go lie down on that bed, hands above your head, and holding onto the slats in the head board, flat on your back. Do you understand?"

"Yes." The one word was all he said as hurried to follow her instructions. The bed creaked with his weight, as he flopped his body over onto his back with no grace at all. He lay on his back, his big belly jiggling as he moved. His cock was lying against his stomach.

April disappeared from Flame's view for a moment. When she returned to the side of the bed, she had a set of hand cuffs.

"I think I'll just make sure your hands don't get in my way." April sat across Dick's chest, her naked pussy an inch from his face, as she leaned forward and snapped on the hand cuffs, making sure to run them between the slats. Dick closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. "How does that feel?" April asked.

Dick was watching where April's pussy was rubbing against his chest. "Oh, that feels real good." He said.

"Does it?" April asked, as she started to move her hips back and forth. Her ass and pussy rubbing against him even more.

"Yes, it does, but if you scoot that ass back a little bit further, it would feel a hell of a lot better."

"Oh, I bet it would, but I have the control tonight. You have no say in the matter, none at all."

"Aren't you supposed to give me a safe word?" Dick asked, obviously amused.

"No safe word. When I'm done with you, I'll let you go. That's the only thing you need to know. You wanted to know if I could handle that cock of yours, now I want to see if you can handle me."

April rose up off of his chest, her legs spread, feet on either side of his chest. It was a wide stance due to his size. It opened her pussy completely. April watched Dick's face as she stepped forward, her feet against his shoulders. Standing over him, she slowly removed her bra. The chain on the cuffs clattered as Dick tried to reach forward with his hands.

"Damn!" He shouted. "Sit on my face baby, give me that juicy pussy."

April laughed. "I don't think you understand the concept yet Dick. You want this pussy?" April placed a hand on her belly, and slowly moved it down toward her pussy. Using one finger, she very lightly touched her clit, and then moved further down to touch the wet opening. "You want this wet pussy Dick?"

"Yes, let me lick that wet pussy, give me a taste."

April stepped forward again, her feet at his ears. She bent her knees, bringing her pussy to within inches of his face. Again the cuffs clattered against the bed as he tried to rise up. April stood up and placed her foot on his chest.

"Don't make me tie your head down. Be a good boy and lie still."

"Fuck, those heels hurt!" Dick said.

"Yes, I know, so lie still." Dick lay still again. April placed her foot back down by his head. Again she bent her knees, bringing herself within inches of his face. She started playing with herself, using her fingers to massage her clit, and moving lower to enter her pussy. Flame could hear the wetness as her fingers moved in and out, a wet suction, and slapping as she moved her hand faster and faster. Then a quieter swishing type sound as her mother vigorously massaged her clit.

Dick opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, then started flicking it as if he actually had it on her clit.

April stood up again. She turned around, her back to him, but straddled him again. She slowly started to sit on his chest, looking over her shoulder watching him, as she brought her ass close to his face, and then slid it forward out of his reach. The movement was dragging her wet pussy through his hairy chest.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good. That hairy chest is scratching me where it itches." April started moving on him. Her hands braced between her thighs, as her hips moved back and forth quickly on him. "Oh, that feels so good. I could cum like this, using just your hairy chest." April stopped her movements and glanced at him over her shoulder again, "But I have other plans."

Dick moaned and closed his eyes tight, his hips moving up off the bed in a couple of small thrusts.

"Suck my cock baby."

"My, you are a slow learner Dick." April reached and placed her hands on bed at Dick's hips, bringing her face down to his cock. Flame watched her pucker her lips and blow a long breath on the head. Dick thrust his hips again hitting April on the chin. April sat up, turned around, and pinched Dick's nipple.

"Ow! Hey that hurt."

"Yes, I know. Lie still."

April stood up on the bed again. She moved down to stand between his legs. "Spread 'em." She said.

"Yes maam!"

"Now you're learning."

Dick spread his legs, making room for her.

April crawled on her hands and knees, placing her mouth on his hairy balls and sucking.

"Oh yes!" Dick moaned.

April continued upward. Placing her tongue at the base of Dick's cock and slowly licking all the way up the length of his cock. When she reached his tip, she laid her chest on top of him, and started sliding like a snake up his body. Her breasts were sandwiching his cock. Her mouth was taking tiny bites of his belly and chest as she moved. When her hips reached his she put her hands on the bed and lifted her upper body off of him, dragging her pussy up his entire length. She moved back into a sitting position on top of his cock. She sat there grinding herself against him.

"Mmmmm, you're so hard and hot, and so slick now. You feel so good on my pussy."

"Yes, mmmm, you feel so good on my cock."

April reached up and pulled a bottle from under the other pillow on the bed. She opened and poured some of the liquid into her hand.

She began to spread it all over Dick's cock, from top to base. Dick was squirming and panting as she did.

"Baby, I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that."

"Dick, you'll cum when I tell you to cum, and not before. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He forced the word out through clenched teeth, as April kept applying lube.

"There, that should do. Remember to lie still. If you don't, I will have to stop what I'm doing and punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

April stood up straddling his hips, and reached down to pick up his cock. "Put your feet on mattress, and bring your legs closer together."

When his legs were in the position she wanted, April put one hand on his knee, as she held his cock with the other. She slowly started to lower herself onto him.

"Don't move Dick." April was going really slow. Flame was sure any moment she would give up and tell the man he was just too big.

Then she started moving up and down. Still supporting herself with both hands now on his knees. Flame heard Dick breathing hard and moaning. April kept moving, using her arms and legs to continue to move up and down on the tip of Dick's cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Dick said.

April stopped for a brief moment and took him in further. Again she moved up and down on him.

Flame watched Dick's face, it was so red, and sweat was rolling from his forehead. His teeth were gritted evidently trying not to cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He was whispering.

When Flame looked back at April again, she was sitting fully on Dick. She had taken him in completely. She was using her arms and legs again to move up and down in a slow rhythm that got quicker and quicker.

He was sweating profusely now, breathing loudly, and fast. Flame couldn't watch anymore, she was afraid the man was going to have a heart attack.

Flame hurried quietly to her room. She closed her door and sat in her bed listening. She could still hear his breathing, getting louder and louder. He was moaning with every exhale, faster and louder.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh. I gotta cum." He roared.

"No." Flame heard April say.

"Ohhh fuck, please. I'm gonna blow."

"Almost there, I'll tell you when."

His moans were so loud, and so fast, Flame covered her ears and closed her eyes, wishing it was over.

"Now, Dick!"

"Ahhhh, Fuck! Yes. Uhh, uhh uhh." The bed was hitting the wall now with each "uhh" Dick uttered.

"Yes, yes, yes!" April yelled.

Thirty minutes later the front door opened and closed. Dick was gone. He hadn't had a heart attack.

Flame looked at the clock in her room. It was 3am.

She laid down and finally closed her eyes to sleep.

2

The following day Flame began packing her belongings for her move to the college dorm. It seemed like a never ending task, and by 9pm she was exhausted. She showered and climbed into bed, then dozed off early, due to last night's lack of sleep.

It seemed like she had just closed her eyes when she heard the front door open, and a deep masculine voice, followed by her mother's laugh. She lay silent in her bed listening to their movements as they made their way to the master bedroom. Flame could smell a spicy somewhat outdoorsy scent in the air. It literally made her mouth water. She liked the smell, and the deep warm sound of his voice, that reminded her of warm liquid chocolate, so rich and sweet and sinful. She slid quietly out of bed to see what he looked like. Her room was dark, with no light to escape into the dimly lit hallway. Her mother had just turned on the light to the bedroom as Flame made it to the door.

The view from behind was even better than the smell. Broad shoulders, dark hair that looked slightly damp, narrow waist, long legs. He looked like a business man, but not a desk jockey. He looked a lot more rugged. Flamingo felt an instant pull of attraction. The man was gorgeous. He could be a model for a soda commercial. Flamingo could picture him shirtless on a hot sunny day, his head tipped back as he drank an icy cold beverage, drops of water dripping down onto his golden brown, sweat drenched chest. Flamingo fantasized about licking those droplets from his skin. He would taste salty, and be so warm against her tongue.

"Welcome to my home Tom." April said.

There had been lots of "Toms" over the years, several "Dicks" and "Harrys" as well. Her mother brought home all types of men, some attractive, some not. When Flame was younger she was told to never come out of her room unless her mother called for her. And for the most part Flame did what her mother told her to do. But tonight, like many others, she was drawn here by the sounds, and even the smells. She couldn't explain it, she just knew she had to watch. She waited at her own door for several minutes, until she heard the squeak of her mother's door being closed. Then she crawled out into the hall, not making a sound. There was a beam of light shining through to the hallway coming from the lights in the bedroom. She stopped beside it and looked through the crack of the door.

Tom was seated in the chair that sat up against the wall. His back was mostly to the wall, but Flame could see the side of his face as his eyes followed her mother around the room. Her mother had lit some candles, and turned to turn off the lights in the room. Flame leaned back to make sure she wouldn't be seen. After the light had been turned off she scooted closer to the door.

Her mother went to the enclosed tv and computer stand, and turned on some music. It was a blues song. Flame knew the song, 'My Handy Man.' A slow, seductive rhythm started playing. It reminded Flame of an old 60's movie. It made you want to just close your eyes and sway. And that's what her mother began to do. She had her hands up in her long, red hair. Her eyes were closed. Her head was tipped back and to the side drawing Tom's eye to her long, slim, neck. Her hips were moving slowly with the music.

She was wearing a tight black and red dress that hugged every curve. It dipped low between her full breasts, showing a generous amount of cleavage. Her mother had large beautiful breasts that defied gravity, and sat perfectly front and center on her chest, thanks to the help of one of Las Vegas' top plastic surgeons.

Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers, and were surrounded by a dark circle of rosy, sensitive skin. Flame glanced down at her own chest, wishing her b's could be d's. She had smallish nipples compared to her mother. But what they lacked in size, they made up for in sensitivity. She loved the way her body responded when she swept her thumb across her nipple, imagining that it was a man's tongue.

Her mother continued to dance, and to tease. She spread her legs far apart stretching the fabric of her dress tight at her hips and thighs. The dress was short, barely coming down far enough to cover the curve of her rounded ass. As she swayed back and forth, her hips doing a figure 8, she let her hands fall from her hair. Her fingers started trailing down her neck, down chest, and skimming down to her breasts. Stopping there for a moment and squeezing herself. Her hands were cupping and lifting, offering herself to him.