Flame's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flame glanced at Tom, wanting to see his reaction. He was sitting low in the chair, his legs bent and his feet flat on the floor. His upper body was almost lying in the chair. One hand on the arm of the chair, the other slowly stroking the front of his dress pants. Flame could see his bulge from where she sat. Watching his hand move slowly over himself, as he watched the woman in front of him, made Flame's pulse race. Again her mouth was watering, her heart pounding, her skin was burning. She could feel goose bumps breaking out on her skin, even on the top of her head. It felt like an electric current moving through her entire body. He liked watching.

Flame wondered how it would feel to be dancing in front of him like that. Having the confidence and security to put herself on display for a man's pleasure; for this man's pleasure, to have his eyes burn into her, to feel his desire for her, and to see it on his face. She closed her eyes and in her mind took her mothers place. Her hands running through her long strawberry blonde hair, her deep green eyes focused on the man in front of her, her long, lean body, swaying to the music. Her hands going to her breast, squeezing her taut pink nipples until it was almost painful. Moaning softly at the pleasure her body was feeling, and at the lust reflected on Tom's face.

Flame opened her eyes, afraid she had just moaned out lout. But no one had heard, her mother was still dancing, Tom was still watching, and stroking. She wanted so badly to see him stroking without his clothes in the way.

As if on cue, Tom began to unbutton the buttons on his shirt, as April began to slide the side zipper down on her dress. He tossed his shirt to the floor beside the chair. His chest was perfect. Flame's eyes traveled down the newly exposed flesh. He had a light amount of dark hair scattered across his upper chest, and gradually tapered off to nothing as she got to his belly button. From there a dark thick line of hair led down from his belly button to below the waist band of his pants. Flame wanted to follow that path with her fingers, and with her mouth. As the thought went through her mind a burst of heat hit her between her legs. She felt her pussy clench, and begin to throb. She was soaking wet. She had never been this turned on before.

Boys her age just didn't interest her. She had been on a few dates. But no one had ever made her feel like she was on fire. She'd been touched, petted, and kissed by a couple of guys, but this was so much more intense. Her whole body was reacting to the sight of this man.

Then his hands were at the waist of his pants, slowly unbuttoning, then unzipping. The sound of his zipper became the loudest sound in the room for Flame. She held her breath as he slid it down so slowly she wanted to scream. The sound of metal on metal as the zipper moved slowly releasing, slowly opening, slowly, so slowly, unwrapping, the object of Flame's desire. She felt an odd desperation to see him completely nude. Stroking himself for her.

Finally as his zipper reached the bottom, his cock sprang out. Flames eyes grew huge, and her body trembled. He had the most gorgeous cock she had ever seen. The head was smooth and dark, with a bead of moisture right on the tip. He had his hand wrapped around himself, and he was stroking in a slow rhythm, his thumb crossing over the tip spreading his pre cum all around the head of his cock. He had long thick veins criss crossing his entire length from base to head. His hand, gliding over them, pressing against them. It was an amazing sight.

Flame could almost feel him in her hand, her fingers, following each vein. She never dreamed a vein could be so erotic, or the moist tip of a man's cock could call to her.

"Oh, my." She whispered.

Then her mother was standing between them. Flame saw her hand reach to the back as she unbuttoned the top of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was braless, standing before him in only her sexy black thong. The thin hip straps, making slight indentions into her curves.

"Mmmmmm, nice tits." Tom said.

April smiled and turned around, her back to Tom she continued to move her hips. With her hands on her ass, rubbing up and down the backs of her thighs, and back up to her ass. She bent forward and placed her hands on her shins. She began shaking her butt, her cheeks and thighs jiggling. Then she slowly started to peel her tiny thong down her body, looking over her shoulder and smiling back at him.

"Nice ass too." April, slowly stood back up, and faced him.

"Thanks doll, nice cock. Mind if I have a taste?"

April was moving to her knees between Tom's legs. Flame could see his face and chest again.

"Help yourself," he said.

Flame watched her mother lower her mouth to Tom's cock. She longed to be the one tasting him.

Flame couldn't wait any longer. She was burning from within. She slipped her hand inside her panties stopping at her clit. She pressed down with her middle finger, and started making small circles.

"Oh, mmmm," she moaned silently to herself. She squeezed her legs together around her hand, intensifying the throbbing deep inside. She leaned her head back against the wall still watching as her mother's lips closed around Tom's cock. She broke out in a light sweat all over her body that did nothing to cool her. She was panting, as she watched. Squeezing her legs tighter, she slipped two fingers inside. "Mmmmm, oh my gosh." She was soaking. She pulled her hand out of her panties, slowly lifting it to her lips. She stuck one finger into her mouth, tasting herself for the very first time. It tasted slightly sweet and salty. And it felt like silk on her tongue, not like water at all, more like cream. She rubbed her wet fingers across her lips. She felt so wonderfully naughty. The thought brought a smile to her face.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Tom said.

Flame's attention returned to her mother, who was bobbing her head up and down on Tom's cock. She could hear the slurping sound coming from her mother's mouth each time she reached his tip. Flame was watching his face. He was leaning his head to the side, watching his cock disappear into her mother's mouth. Then he placed a hand at the back of her head, and held her there as he thrust his hips upwards.

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah. Take that cock baby."

"Mmmmm." Her mother responded with a moan.

Tom scooted to the edge of the chair, sitting up and bending over as April continued to suck, and slurp his cock. He still had one hand on her head, the other hand slid up her thigh to her pussy. "Oh yeah, nice and wet aren't you?"

Flame could see his hand moving, he was finger fucking her mother. She could hear the wet slap of his hand as he went deep. "How's that? You like that baby?"

Her mother pulled her mouth completely off his cock, "Oh, fuck yeah."

Tom brought his hands up under her arms, and lifted her onto his lap. He turned her so her back was to his chest, and eased her down onto his wet cock. He lay back in the chair again, and held her against his chest, his hands on her breasts as he started pumping into her.

"Mmmm, yes...that's so good." April said.

Tom moved his hands and put them around April's waist and lifted her several inches up off of him. His strokes became longer and faster.

"Oh yes honey, that's good, fuck yes, just like that."

Flame could hear the slap as Tom's thrust upwards again and again hitting April's ass. April was gasping, and rolling her hips each time he withdrew.

"Yes, yes, yes...keep going...yes, yes...I'm gonna cum. Uhhhh, mmmm, YES." Flame saw her mother grab Tom's wrists which were still at her waist. Her upper body bent forward, she threw her head back, and screamed, "Oh shit! Oh fuck!" and she screamed again, her body jerking as if she had been given an electric shock. Between the shocks her body trembled, and she pulled her legs tightly together.

Before April could completely catch her breath, Tom picked her up again and took her to the bed, her back still to his chest. He placed her on all fours. She sank to her elbows, and remained on her knees, her ass in the air. Tom was behind her, his fingers in her drenched pussy. His fingers were dripping wet when he brought them out and rubbed her puckered opening. For several minutes he continued, moving the slick liquid from her pussy to her ass. Then he stroked his cock, and bent down sucked the tender skin on either side of her tight opening.

Flame felt her own juices flowing at the sight.

Tom entered April from behind, his cock sliding in easily and coming out slick and wet.

Flame loved the way his hips moved, so strong, so steady and quick. He was beautiful to look at, so mesmerizing to watch. Flame thought he must be the sexiest man she had ever seen. And that ass, mmmm. Watching his muscles move as he thrust forward was so hot.

As he continued to thrust, Tom placed his thumb at April's tight hole. The top part of his thumb disappeared inside.

"OH! Oh my God. Mmmm, yes." April still sounded a little breathless, but she made her pleasure known. Looking over her shoulder and pushing back into Tom. Tom spread his fingers out over April's tail bone as his thumb started moving in and out, pounding into her pussy with cock, and fucking her ass with his thumb.

Flame was so hot watching, her body damp all over. She imagined it was her being pleasured. She was getting so wet she was afraid she would leave a puddle on the wood floor.

She needed some relief; she needed Tom's hard cock moving inside her.

Flame brought her knees to her chest and hugged them with one arm. She placed her other hand on the outside of her thigh and brought it around her bottom and under her panties, touching her wetness from behind. She slipped her fingers inside, getting them wet. She pumped them in and out, imagining it was Tom fucking her from behind.

She used her ring finger and firmly apply pressure to her tiny back opening, still moving her fingers in and out. The walls of her passage surrounded her fingers tightly. Her index finger was rubbing the front wall, her middle finger rubbing the back. And she continued to watch as her body pulsed.

"Oh Jesus, I'm going to cum again." April said breathlessly.

Tom's hand moved from April's ass and smacked her hard on her ass cheek. "Wait. Not yet."

"Ohhhh, oww, I can't wait, I'm gonna cum."

Tom raised his hand and smacked the other cheek. He was moving his hips fast, as his thumb moved back to her anus.

"Ok, baby, cum for me." Tom was pounding into her hard, fully withdrawing and pounding into her again.

"Ahhhhh!" April screamed as her body started to convulse again. Her hair was wet and sticking to her face, her mouth open and desperately drawing in air. Her arms collapsed and she fell into the mattress. Tom was still holding her hips and pounding into her. Then Flame heard a low powerful roar, and saw Tom thrust hard one last time and stay buried inside. April arched her back and groaned.

Flame felt a building desperation inside, her body reaching and grasping for something. A pulsing began around her fingers. Flame squeezed the muscles inside to stop the throbbing, feeling herself squeeze tightly around her fingers. The squeezing had the opposite effect. The throbbing intensified, and Flame felt it through her whole body, like a drum that was struck in the center, and sent out vibrations through the air. Vibrations that she felt move through her, electrifying her skin with its intensity.

Flame knew she should stop, but she couldn't. She was watching as her mother's body quivered.

She bit her bottom lip to stop her own scream, as her fingers were squeezed so tightly by her body, that all she could do was curl them, her opening clamped tight and pulsing. So she did. She curled her fingers, and touched her clit with her thumb. One touch, released the uncontrollable reaction.

Flame slid down the wall, no longer able to sit still. She felt a dam break inside. She squeezed her eyes closed, and saw stars, as her body clenched, and exploded in a ball of intense heat. Her hips thrusting forward, and her thighs squeezing together. Oh, the throbbing. The intense drum being replaced with hot waves of liquid pulses, from her still buried fingers to the top of her head. Over and over again the waves hit her, sending ripples of pleasure through her. She had lost total control of her body.

She felt boneless, like she was floating on a cloud. She let her fingers slide out of her body, as her arm lost the ability to move. She lay there for a moment as her body started to relax and try to return to normal. Every few seconds she felt a dull clenching and releasing as the muscles that had been squeezing her fingers so tightly, began to loosen. The dull aching and throbbing that followed her intense orgasm, was so pleasurable, she didn't want to move. She wanted to feel this way for hours.

Flame knew she couldn't lay there long. She sat up and scooted close to the wall, giving her legs just a few more moments before she stood up.

3

April and Tom were lying on the bed.

"I guess I better get going. Busy day tomorrow." Tom said as he got up and started gathering his clothes.

"Oh surely you can make a little time to discuss some business with me."

"Business? What kind of business did you want to discuss?"

April went to her entertainment center and opened the doors to reveal a spilt screen with several different camera angles. The cameras picked up every thing in the room.

Flame was confused by what she saw. She didn't realize there were cameras in the house. She felt faint as thoughts raced through her head. Had her mother been filming her? Were there cameras in her room too? How long had this been going on?

The door to her mother's room opened, and Flame was still standing there. Still trying to process what was happening.

"Well hello Flamingo. You're up later than normal."

Flame heard Tom from inside the room.

"You said your daughter was away at college."

"Oh, not quite yet. I think she was hoping for one last show before she left town. How about it Flame? Did you enjoy yourself?" The sneer in her mothers voice hateful.

There was no escaping the fact that her mother knew that she had been watching the whole time.

Flame felt a huge rush of anger, and she wanted to confront her mother. But she was shaking with embarrassment. Her stomach was rolling. She glanced at Tom's face for the first time since her mother opened the door. He was horrified. He grabbed his t-shirt from the floor and held it in front of himself. Flame really was going to be sick. She rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

"Why the hell didn't you say something? You knew she was watching and you said nothing. How could you do that to your own daughter? You are some kind of fucked up." Flame heard the yelling as she leaned against the closed door.

"Flamingo, get out here!" Her mother was at the door, fist pounding, demanding that Flamingo open the door.

She took a few moments to splash cool water on her face. She couldn't hide, she had to come out. As she opened the door, her mother pushed it hard from the outside. She was still completely naked. Her mother grabbed a robe from the hook on the wall and turned to face Tom.

"Listen, I don't really care what you think. We have business to discuss. If you want to keep your little after hours play time quiet, you'll need to deposit $30,000.00 into my account by noon tomorrow. I know you don't want your boss to find out about this. That's my price to keep my mouth closed."

Tom glanced from Flame to her mother. Flame was sure he was trying to decide if she knew anything.

"Oh my God, mother, how can you say such a thing." Flame could hardly breathe. A chill ran up her spine. She knew her mother to be emotionless. She didn't have her figured to be a criminal. And this was criminal.

"Who do you work for?" Flame asked Tom in the same breathless voice.

"Well, here's the shocker. You see, your mother thinks I work for the Secret Service. She thinks the President of The United States will be waiting to fire my ass when she releases her video to the head of the Secret Service. But, I lied about my job. I'm a private detective. I work for myself."

"You're lying!" Flame's mother screamed.

"Actually, this time, I'm telling the truth. Nobody gives a shit that I had a little fun here tonight. Although I have a couple of friends outside your front door who want to talk to you about a little law on the books called blackmail. Should I let them in, or do you want to do the honors?"

"Blackmail? What are you talking about? It's my word against yours! You need to just leave."

"Oh, well, see, here's the thing, I have everything you said on tape. We hacked your computer surveillance system. You really should have better security on your system if you're going to use it to blackmail people."

"You son of a bitch. Get out of my house right now!"

"Mother Is that true? You've been blackmailing people? You've been taping people, and yourself?"

Tom was now fully dressed. He walked to the front door and opened it.

"You guys have everything you need?" He asked the first of two men who came through the door.

"Yes sir, nice and clear. That should be enough for some serious jail time."

"Good, make sure to read her her rights, and get everything collected by the book. We don't want any loop holes."

Both men pulled their Id's from their pockets and presented them to April.

"April Browning, you are under arrest..."

Tom took Flame's hand and left the room as one of the men started reading April her rights. She saw the other take her mother's hands and put them behind her back and cuff them.

"Flamingo call my lawyer!" Flame heard the demand but made no move to respond. She kept following Tom. Her mind was trying to catch up with the scene that had just unfolded in front of her.

Tom led her to the couch in the living room and gently pushed her into the seat.

"Look, I'm sorry you were here for this. It wasn't supposed to happen with you here."

Flame looked at him and her face heated with embarrassment. She wanted to just disappear. Ten minutes ago she had been watching this man with her mother. She had an orgasm on the hall floor. He had to know she had been watching. What was she suppose to say to him?

"Oh, um, that's ok. Don't worry about it. What's going to happen to her?"

"My guess is that she'll make a plea deal, nobody really wants to see this go to trial. Names would be made public. It could be pretty nasty. But if she wants' to stay out of prison she'll have to remain quiet. She'll lose her leverage against some pretty powerful people. Or, she could tell everything and spend the next 20 years behind bars."

"She wouldn't do well in jail." Flame said.

Tom snickered at the remark. "No, I don't think she would."

"I guess I should call that lawyer for her."

"That's up to you. She'll get to make the call once they get her to the jail."

"Will she be back here tonight?"

"No, she'll spend the night there. Go before a judge tomorrow. Then she'll probably be released until trial or a plea deal."

"Ok, I'll just let her call her own lawyer. I'll be gone before she gets back tomorrow."

Flame was unsure how she could sit here and have this conversation as if they were talking about the weather. But she was calm. She wasn't falling apart. Her mother deserved what was coming. She knew in that moment that she would never again claim this woman as her mother. She was done with this life. She was ready to start fresh. She no longer craved approval from this woman. She would never have gotten it anyway.

"Well, do you need a ride or anything?" Tom asked. His expression was almost hopeful, not the standard obligatory offer she was expecting.