Flame's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I have a car. It's packed and ready. I'm leaving for college tomorrow. I'm all set."

"Flamingo, your mother's assets will be frozen. Were you depending on that for college?"

Flame laughed. "My mother would never have paid for me to go to college. I earned scholarships, and I'll work for the rest."

"Oh, well, good, that's great."

They both stood up as her mother was being taken from the apartment and out the door.

"Flamingo, I told you to call my lawyer." April was screaming. Her eyes wide, her face pinched with rage. She started struggling with the officers, wrenching her shoulders back and forth in an effort to break free of their hold.

"Don't just stand there gaping, call my fucking lawyer!"

Flame took a step toward April, her reflexes acting before she could stop them. Tom reached out his hand and held her arm lightly, glancing at her. Flame stopped where she was. She gathered strength from the slight touch.

"I'm sorry April. You're on your own now."

April began to struggle harder, her whole body lurching forward trying to reach Flame. Her robe fell open, her body exposed, her chest heaving in anger. "You bitch, don't you dare defy me!"

Flamingo felt Tom's arm go around her shoulders, as the officers jerked April back out the door still screaming.

"Fuck you assholes, fuck you all! I don't need your help. I've got more friends than the devil has souls. You're nothing! Fuck you!!"

The door closed, her mothers curses muted, and Flame felt like she was finally free. She gave a sigh of relief that the whole ugly scene was over. She felt Tom's arm drop from her shoulders, and she turned to face him.

4

"Well, that was ugly."

"It usually gets that way with people like her. She's had too much power for too long."

"Yes, I guess you're right." Flame said.

"Would you want to go have a cup of coffee?" Tom asked.

"Me? You want to have a cup of coffee with me?"

Flame felt her face heat again when he looked around the room, which was clearly empty now.

"It's just you and I here. Yes, I want to have a cup of coffee with you."

Flame wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to go, and she wanted a lot more than coffee. She was still wet and swollen from earlier, and the question made the muscles low in her belly jump and tighten. She was still reacting to the man, to his voice, and his smell.

But, why did she have to have this awareness for one of her mother's men? Why now? Why couldn't this reaction come from one of the guys she had dated, and not someone who had just fucked her mother?

She couldn't question her body's reaction him, and she couldn't control it. She silently decided to see what happened. She would be leaving soon, it was just coffee.

"Well, sure, I guess so. You don't think I'm too young?" Flame asked the question before she thought about what she was saying, and again she wanted to just disappear. It was just coffee for heaven's sake.

"I think you're plenty old enough for coffee. Besides, I'm only 7 years older than you."

"How do you know how old I am?"

"It's in your mother's file. Actually, Happy birthday Flamingo."

"It is my birthday, I had forgotten."

"Well, we should have cake with our coffee, to celebrate your birthday."

"Why?" Flame asked.

"Why, what? Why have cake on your birthday? Everyone has cake on their birthday."

"No, why are you being so nice to me?" Flame flushed again, but the question had already been asked, and she wanted to know the answer.

"Being nice to you is easy. Why wouldn't I be nice?"

"My mother...I mean April just tried to blackmail you. She's on her way to jail right now. You just had sex with her, you have a file on her, and you obviously know a lot about us. I can't think of a reason why you would be nice to me, unless you want information about April, but I can't do that. I know she's no saint, but I can't help you make a case against her, I just can't. You'll have to find a way to do that on your own. I can't help you send her to prison. She's still my mother, no matter how bad you think she is."

Tom looked at her for a minute before he answered.

"First of all, I don't need any information from you. The invite had nothing to do with business. April provided all the information we need. She has been blackmailing men for years. She kept a log book, and more recently a computer file, on over 200 men she collected money from. The one thing we did need was someone who would testify, and press charges. Someone whom she attempted to blackmail, but couldn't. That's where I came in. She was reckless and greedy, and she's lucky she's going to jail and not lying dead somewhere."

Flame gasped, unable to believe what she knew must be true. "Over 200 men? My God, how is that possible? I was here, right here. I knew she really liked having men over, a lot of them, but I didn't know about the blackmail, I promise I didn't know."

Flame didn't think about the reason she needed for him to know that, she just knew she needed him to believe her.

"Flame, you're nothing like April. I know how hard you've worked to get through school, and to stay out of trouble. I know you're going to go to college and make something of yourself. What I don't know is how. How did you live with April all these years, seeing the things you've seen, hearing the things you've heard, and still turn out to be such a strong independent woman?"

Flame felt her mouth drop open. He must know quite a bit about her life. She never really thought she was strong. She just always wanted more. She always wanted normal.

"Thank you." She said in a whisper.

Tom smiled and nodded toward the door. "Let's go have cake."

"It's pretty late, do you think anything is still open?"

"Sure, there's always something open in Vegas. How about the Palms? They have a really nice 24 hour café. The food is great. They make a fantastic Strawberry shortcake."

"Oh, I really love Strawberry shortcake. You talked me into it."

Thirty minutes later Flamingo was sitting across the table from this gorgeous hunk wondering how on earth she had gotten here. She was listening to him speak about everyday things, watching his lips move and enjoying the sound of his voice. When he laughed quietly, she realized she had been lost in thought, and hadn't heard what he just said.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"I said you haven't touched you cake."

Tom smiled and raised his eyebrow at her. "Are you not hungry?"

Flamingo was hungry, but not for cake. She hoped it didn't show on her face, but thought that maybe it did when she felt the heat rising to her cheeks again.

"Oh, yes, I'm very hungry, and it must be really good, you've devoured yours."

Tom laughed out loud at the statement. "It is very good, you should try it."

Tom reached over with his fork, sliced into the rich desert, and lifted it to her mouth. Flame opened her mouth and took the bite of cake from his fork. When it hit her tongue the flavor burst in her mouth and she moaned as she moved it across her pallet. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the flavor as she slowly chewed. When she swallowed the bite she opened her eyes, ready to eat the rest of her cake. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed Tom still held the fork in the air, and his eyes were locked on her mouth. Nervously she licked her lips, which seemed to wake Tom from his trance.

"Delicious." Flame whispered.

Tom cleared his throat, and set his fork across his empty plate. "Yes, delectable." Tom said as his eyes lowered to her lips again.

Flame picked up her own fork and ate her cake as he watched, drinking his coffee, and making conversation.

The waiter came by at some point and cleared the table. Flame never even noticed. She was so wrapped up in the conversation, nothing else registered.

When Tom looked at his watch, he laughed and shook his head. "Do you have any idea what time it is? We've been sitting here for hours. I need to get you home. You really need to get some sleep before your long drive."

Flamingo glanced out the window and saw that the sun was coming up. A new day had begun.

"Wow, time flies right?" It had been a truly enjoyable ending to an absolutely horrible day.

"Yes it does," Tom said. "I hope we can get together and do it again sometime."

"I'd like that, but I'm going to be about 1600 miles from here this time next week. That's a long drive to have cake and coffee." Flame was laughing quietly as she spoke, knowing it would be crazy to meet again with that kind of distance between them.

"Oh, you'll only be about 27 miles from me once you get to campus."

"You live near the University of Kentucky?"

"Yes, I do. I'm in Vegas just for this case. I've got some paperwork to do, and some appointments in the next couple of days, but then I'm headed back home."

"Wow, small world." Flame was speechless

"It is a small world Flamingo, and one full of surprises, so how about next Friday night?"

"Friday night?" Flame was confused for a moment.

"Yes, how about we do this again next Friday night. I would really like to see you again."

"Um, sure."

They walked out of the restaurant and to Tom's car. It was a short drive to April's apartment. Tom walked her to the door. "Make sure you get some rest before that drive." Tom took out a business card and handed it to her. "This has my cell number on it, I'd like for you to call me when you get there, or if you have any problems along the way."

Flamingo took the card and smiled. "Ok, I'll do that. Thank you."

She was about to turn and go inside when Tom lifted his hand and placed his palm against her cheek. "Rest well Flamingo," he said, as he bent his head and placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

Flame drew in a surprised breath just as their lips met. Tom pulled back slightly after the first touch, looked into her eyes, then glanced down as Flame's tongue swept out to taste the trace of him left on her lips. The world seemed to stop in that moment. Flame knew he was going to kiss her again, her heart was beating a frantic rhythm in her chest, and she couldn't breathe. She moved her lips in a silent "Oh." Leaving her lips slightly parted as Tom touched her lips with his again.

Heat exploded inside Flame. She closed her eyes and saw the beautiful explosion against her eyelids. She heard Tom moan softly, and felt his tongue brush against her lips, and then delve into her mouth.

Flame felt her back hit the still closed door, and his hard body pressed against her. She felt a burning heat everywhere their bodies touched. She finally felt what it was like to have her knees turn to jelly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself as close to him as she could. Her hands were in his hair holding his head to her. His tongue was moving in her mouth, touching her everywhere, stealing her breath, making her dizzy, and creating a heavenly pulse between her legs.

She felt his hands grip her hips, as he pulled her in tight against his hard cock. Her pussy reacted, throbbing deeply, as moisture drenched her body and left her panties wet. Flame wanted closer. She arched into him, feeling her wet pussy grind against his cock. She moaned at the feeling, and threw her head back at the sheer pleasure coursing through her body, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, fuck. Flamingo, I'm sorry. I didn't intend for that to happen."

Tom rubbed his hands down his face, then up through his hair. Flame was doing her best to remain standing, and catch her breath. She couldn't find her voice at that moment, so she just looked at him and shook her head, mouthing the word "Wow."

"Wow? Good wow, or bad wow?" Tom was watching her closely, waiting for the answer.

"Fantastic wow." Flame finally managed to say.

Flame saw the look of relief on Tom's face, as he smiled and shook his head.

"I can live with fantastic wow." Flame smiled and leaned against the door.

"Me too."

"Uh, I guess I should get going. You need some sleep, and I have some stuff to wrap up. I'll see you next Friday. Don't forget to call."

"I won't forget. Good bye."

A few moments later he was gone and Flame was still floating around in a daze. Life sure was full of surprises, and this was a very nice surprise. Flame could hardly wait for Friday to get here.