Flames in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burt eased the little skirt down her shapely hips, slowly and erotically, and she stepped out of it, leaving her naked except for the see through blue G-string. She was breath taking.

Bush lifted her breasts to his lips in slow, deliberate movements, and kissed, suckled, and buried his face in her soft orbs. He reveled in the feel of her soft silkiness.

Burt knelt behind her and slowly removed her G-string and did the same with her bottom. He kissed, licked and buried his face in her cheeks, rimmed her anus and lower pussy, slowly taking and relishing his pleasure.

FeeFee was a free spirit and allowed the erotic sensations of the two men worshipping her body, take her to the heady heights of sensual pleasure. She moaned and groaned as the men explored her for the first time.

She bent over to push and offer her bottom to Burt and pulled Bush's towel off to take his hard cock in her mouth. She licked his length and sucked and kissed all over his genitals. Bush shut his eyes, relished the moment and circled slowly at her face and head.

Vic offered words of encouragement, "That's beautiful Fee," as he focused and clicked the camera.

Bush pushed his cock into her mouth, feeling it curl down as he hit the back of her throat and enjoyed the warm heat right up to his balls. She held her breath to accommodate him and sucked on him. Then he withdrew to let her breathe again and slow fucked her head. He held the sides of her head to guide the movements.

Burt licked and tasted her sweet sex. New pussies were always special and he explored every crevice, every fold and every opening with his eyes, then his fingers, then his tongue. He pulled on her sex gently; opened her up; blew on her softly and probed with fingers and tongue. She was a beautiful, sensual woman. He finger fucked her pussy and anal passage with one hand as his other hand teased her clitoris. He expertly persuaded her body to secrete plenty of natural, tasty lubricant. She was very, very, wet, hot and moist.

Vic photographed them both, zooming in to cover the hot actions.

"Fuck her," Vic whispered to Burt. Burt dropped his towel and teased her pussy opening with his cock and then he pushed into her wet heat. She moaned on Bush's cock in her mouth.

Both men worked together fucking her body as FeeFee rocked and moaned between them. Vic got underneath them with his camera, clicking intimate pictures and then fondled his wife's hanging breasts and sucked her swollen clitoris.

FeeFee was in seventh heaven as the three men gave her exquisite sexual sensations. She shuddered at the hot action, climbing higher and higher in her pleasure world until they reached their goal and sent her over the precipice to that wonderful, swirling sea of orgasm. She gasped, muffled whimpers of joy onto Bush's cock.

Then Vic moved out from underneath her, to watch the guys work his wife as he stroked himself. He let them take creative control and took a picture every now and then to capture the moment.

Bush and Burt picked her up and placed her trembling body on a central table face up, a cushion under her head and neck. They swapped positions. Burt fucked her hanging head, pushing into her wide open mouth. Bush lived up to his name, hungrily but sensuously eating her orgasmed pussy.

FeeFee writhed and moaned, and gripped Bush's hair as the men built up her need again.

Bush then rose up to mount her and thrust into her. He wrapped her legs around his waist and fucked her hard. Burt watched as he fucked her head, sliding his cock into her sexy mouth. He massaged her big tits and matched the same rhythm as Bush.

Bush liked the tight slick pussy on his cock, moving up and down, he liked watching Burt fuck that beautiful red lip-sticked mouth and squeeze her breasts in front of him. It was hot, dirty, wonderful lusty sex.

Bush felt his scrotum tighten and the tension build up as he fucked her deep and hard. He increased the rhythm and felt her heels drum his bottom. It excited him. Then the control was gone. The leg trembling began. He crashed into that white light of sexual ecstasy. He threw his head back, roared his delight, withdrew from her pussy, just in time, and spurted his creamy white orgasm over her tummy and tits. He stroked his own cock over her nude body as he finished milking every drop on to her.

Bush swapped again with Burt.

Bush placed his sensitive cock in FeeFee's mouth so she could taste the pleasure she had given him and hand massaged his male produce into her body.

Burt was hot and horny. He plunged into her hot, wet sex and was intent on reaching his own selfish pleasure now. He rammed her shaved pussy in total fuck mode. Seeing his friend cum, had rocketed his libido into primal need. Again and again he rammed into her. He watched her lick Bush's cock clean, saw her nudity and rocking tits in front of him, saw her sexy poses in the photographs on the wall. It built his excitement. And then it came in a volcanic explosion. Like Bush he managed to withdraw and showered his excitement all over her tummy and torso, growling in pleasure as he did so.

Satisfied and sucked clean, Bush moved on to the seat next to Vic. He watched Burt move round to FeeFee's mouth to be licked clean. He too massaged his cum into her sexy body. It made for a very erotic picture.

Vic let his wife catch her breath on the table in front of them as he passed bottles of beers to Bush and Burt. He then went to their bedroom and fetched a sybian, a box like seat with a dildo attached and placed it on the settee opposite to where they were sitting. He placed the remote control for it by his beer.

"My turn now boys, enjoy the show," he helped FeeFee up, kissed her deeply and said to her, "You know what I want baby." He helped her turn round and kneel on the table. Then she bent forward on to her forearms so her bottom was up in the air and her breasts hanging down.

Vic stood behind her. He fondled and probed her pussy till she moaned and writhed against him. He lubricated and fingered her anus before entering her special place, gently easing into her with his hard penis.

She groaned. He rolled inside her carefully and rocked until she had taken him and was used to all his length. He held on to her hips and slowly inserted a vibrating dildo in to her pussy. It had little protruding arms that nestled each side of her clitoris.

He used the control and turned it up till he could feel the vibrations on his buried cock. FeeFee moaned in enjoyment as she felt the hum on her bud and inside her cavity.

Then he fucked her, moving in and out of her slimy and tight anal passage. He set a slow, sensual rhythm at first but soon fucked faster as FeeFee joined in, and rocked back on to his cock.

He speeded up at each thrust, until his cock pounded into her ass and his balls slapped her vibrating pussy. They were both breathing hard and a sheen of sweat covered their exerted bodies. They rocked faster and faster in their own sexual little world.

Bush and Burt watched in fascination at the free floor show. The couple seemed to like having an audience and the men liked watching Fee Fee's big rocking breasts; hearing both of their groans and the hard core fucking taking place in front of them.

They drank their beer and clinked their bottles when eventually both FeeFee and Vic grunted and whimpered in thrilled elation. They hit their noisy peak and orgasmed together.

Fee Fee's body jerked and spasmed as the ultimate pleasure overtook her body. Vic grunted and shot his load inside her. He reduced the fast pace and fucked her slowly to ensure she received all of his seed.

FeeFee lay on the table, catching her breath, quite exhausted and Vic sat back down with his new fuck buddies, a satisfied smile on his face. They all looked at the well fucked woman on the table, admiring her panting and beautiful body.

Unseen eyes were doing the same outside, some unable to resist and were self- pleasuring.

"What's that?" Burt asked Vic, eventually, indicating the toy opposite.

"That Gentleman, is the Sybian, the best sex toy in the world. If you liked Fee Fee's Belly dancing you will love her next performance"

He picked up the remote control and they watched as he showed them how the Sybian worked on its own. Each took a turn with the controls. The dildo moved up and down, twisted erect in little circles and vibrated, all at different speeds.

The men clinked their bottles of beer and then raised them to FeeFee on the table. She sat up, smiled naughtily, and drank the toast with the men from her own bottle of beer, Vic had handed to her.

"To The Burning Man and Fee Fee, The perfect Flame in the Desert," Bush and Burt said together and they all laughed.

All four of them, including the voyeurs outside, looked forward to the remainder of the night and the rest of the Burning Man Festival.

The End.

12