Flames of Necessity Pt. 02

Story Info
Horace shown in humiliation for the owned and beaten pet he is.
5.9k words
4.29
14.6k
6

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horace had awoken erect, his mind flooded with the teasing expectancy of the severities of submission he'd face while there, Gerda's expensive scent having a command and authority all of its own as he sniffed in the semi-darkness. His erection was maintained as he was dressed by two sultry but vigorously authoritative women, who took a perverse pleasure in belittling him over the qualities of the outfit chosen for him, designed to effeminise his appearance and keep his ego down where it belonged, when shown in public at the evening's event.

The two haughty women, both middle-aged and undeniably appealing to his submissive persuasion, had appeared at the grand house shortly after Horace had been led from the bed by Gerda. They were resident at the house, in their capacities as the equivalent of ladies-in-waiting to their Mistress, and had been out to the city centre, procuring certain items. Horace was to learn that they were inseparable, being in a relationship; one which gave them both an indifference to most males, but equally, a spiteful delight in the humiliation of those who recognised their inferiority to women. Their pleasure in arranging the wardrobe and costumes for their Mistress, was now enhanced by the arrival of the male pet whose measurements had been sent on by Prudence, prior to his arrival.

The two had arrived back from their trip, eager to see their new charge, and trying to contain their enthusiasm at dressing him for the first time; they knew he'd not be returning from the visit with his wife and Mistress, and would be theirs to toy with whenever Gerda attended a dress event, finding the fact that he was yet unaware of his fate held a teasing thrill all of its own in their knowledge of it. That thrill was made evident to Gerda and Prudence, as the two women hastily dressed them in the flowing gowns they'd wear, bringing smiles to their faces with their obvious enthusiasm to adorn the male with his belittling outfit.

Horace's anus tingled as the two elegant women entered the room he'd been taken to, and where he'd remained kneeling naked beside the bed within it. This room was plainly furnished but comfortable, and though he didn't yet know it, would be where he'd be kept when not warming Gerda's bed in her need of service from him. They were both dressed in long casual slacks, tight around their waists and hips, their top halves graced by tight woollen pullovers which hugged their womanly figures but allowed them ease of movement, whilst expressing the curves of their shapely feminine maturity to the full. They stood over him with sneering smiles, surveying their new prize, delighted at seeing his modest manhood erect in their honour, and in anticipation of what tonight would bring. The slightly taller of the two smirked.

"Oh look at him Greta... he's going to be such a treat to transform while he's here... let's get started." She put her hand under his chin and lifted his face to admire it, while the other strutted to a door in the side wall, Horace's eyes taking in the superb curve of her full buttocks which shimmered in the slacks as she pulled the door open and went in, her voice ringing out from within it, in a teasing tone.

"Oh this purple outfit is wonderful Eva... it'll display his position as Mistress's pet for the night, so exquisitely." She sauntered back with the garments and laid them on the bed, her eyes glaring with subtle contentment at seeing Horace's mixture of disdain and submissive excitement at the luridly feminine colour of what he'd be made to wear. She wore a pleased grin on lifting the garments to reveal the shoes which would complement them, enjoying his sharp intake of breath as she proudly lifted one for his closer perusal. The shoe was also purple, with a tight toe and tall heel; a woman's shoes, made just for him. Greta laughed as she ran her finger across the dainty brass cap which covered the end of the toe.

"Of course, you'll be on your knees most of the time, and this will prevent you from scuffing your new shoes... which I can see, you're eager to wear." Eva grinned, and Horace watched her stroke the other's firm arse cheeks with her hand with open sexual affection.

"...but first things first, Greta my darling... he'll wear a dress plug with his new outfit, one which will compliment his outfit, and keep him comfortably excited when he's shown for the pleasure of Mistress Gerda.." The two exchanged a soft kiss, the delight of having a weak male to tease, arousing them wonderfully, then Greta turned to Horace once more, as Eva strode to the closet to retrieve what was required.

"Bend over... we'll soon have you enjoy a plug with both artistic and sensual qualities, unlike the crude device you're wearing now... it'll enhance the feeling of humiliation you've brought upon yourself, when you're shown for the submissive male we all know you are." Horace dutifully displayed his plugged anus, the curt pleasure in the mature woman's voice keeping his cock pulsing erect as she eased Prudence's plug out from his tightly stretched anus. Greta enjoyed his squirming in discomfort as she deliberately delayed its extraction whilst his anus was stretched by its widest girth, her delicate feminine hand toying with his dangling balls while his eyes watered.

"Eva and I are going to have so much pleasure in your company while you're here, there's nothing quite like the novelty of ensuring a male is shamed to satisfaction, and we'll both be there tonight to enjoy your ridicule... the feminine scorn you're shown will be intense indeed." He gasped as she eased the plug out, and both she and the returning Eva sneered contentedly as their eyes watched his anus contract, then dilate to confirm his willingness to receive it's replacement.

Horace felt a strange emptiness without the plug, and his cock boned at the realisation of the shameful pleasure it awarded him in being made to suffer it; his anus clenching and dilating automatically at its absence, revealing his inner desire to know the comfort of the rectal intrusion which confirmed feminine authority over him. His actions were not lost on the stern lesbians; their contempt was profound though sweetly exhilarating. Their experiences in the pleasures of humiliating males for Mistress Gerda and other superior women, had awarded them the pleasure of this particular admission of male defeat, many times.

Eva grinned as she knelt, the curvature of her broad thighs and camel-toe of an excited cunt that he'd never be honoured to sate independently, teasing his senses further as she lifted his head to show him what would compliment and aid his humiliation in their outfit. Gerda grinned spitefully and gently squeezed his balls, holding back her yearning to crush them, as his eyes took in what Eva stroked the length of, with a manicured finger. The plug was phallus-like, longer than the broad one it would replace, acutely curved, and graced with a bulbous nub midway along its underside, two inches from the retaining hasp. Eva enjoyed describing its qualities to him, In a curt and satisfied tone, before passing it to Greta.

"You will find this aids your humiliation wonderfully... it's length will never allow you to forget its presence, and the curve will keep it tight in whatever posture or stance of obedience you are put to... that delightful curve will also serve to keep the bulb below it, nice and tight against the prostate, stimulating it deliciously as you endure the shame of being shown publicly as the defeated property of a woman." Horace shuddered and whimpered in a masochistic heaven, as his dilating anus received Greta's attentions with the plug, his cock boning rigid as the dome stretched his pucker wide and the long phallus was eased in, lubrication dribbling from his taut bell-end, on feeling the increased stretching to accommodate the nub, the satisfied sneers of the women, taking him to a perverse submissive pleasure as his squirming bowels warmed to the length and stimulation with the hasp tight against his pucker... owned and humiliated.

They allowed him a few moments to gain some control of the teasing stimulation, before ordering him to lie on the bed, their spiteful enjoyment so thorough as they mocked his standing cock, while they prepared to increase his torment and appease the dark desires of his submission, which would be mutually rewarding. Eva lifted the purple leggings of the outfit, which to his eyes looked far too small, the eased his feet through, pulling and stretching the clingy material up his legs and easing the waistband under his buttocks. Greta sneered as she held his cock down while Eva pulled the waist up to have his cock and balls feel the wafer thin leather pouch within the material, then let the waistband snap tightly against his midriff. She rubbed the contours of his cock and balls which were displayed in perfect profile through the clinging caress of the purple leggings.

"The leather is to prevent you spoiling the material when you disgrace yourself... and disgrace yourself you inevitably will, when seen for what you are under the taunts and contempt of so many women." Horace was teased by a new thrill as he was sat up on the bed and saw the way the leggings hugged the shape of his legs, almost hose-like, the curved plug adding its stimulation to the strange pleasure of being feminised by dominant women; he'd never had the urge or been allowed to experiment that way, and being condemned to it forcefully had a lushly teasing effect on what demoralised ego he still retained. The curious horror of it, had him close to sending his seed to the pouch with immediate effect.

He also saw that the knees bore ornate patches of a slightly darker and more durable material, Greta emphasising what he'd already guessed about the purpose of their deliberately detached visuality, smiling and rubbing his knee as he looked down at them.

"This is to emphasise your true position, on those rare occasions when you're allowed to stand in the presence of women... when down in your correct position, your pretty outfit will remain unblemished." Next, the two smiling women eased his arms into the jacket, which had him gasp as the tight waist was buttoned, a flared two inch skirt of material below the waist, sat high above his buttocks and hips, giving the appearance of a slender feminine waist and highlighting the visual appeal of his tightly clad cheeks and legs. The jacket was then buttoned up to the flat collar, designed not to hamper the fitting of the required collar and leash.

The two grinned with smug satisfaction as that collar, black with shiny silver studs which twinkled in the light to promote its presence, with its accompanying long leather leash was buckled tight by Eva. Then Greta completed the top half of his adornment, offering up a matching purple ball gag to his startled face, and taking supreme pleasure in ensuring the obedience of his silence with it, on hearing the muffled whimper of defeated masculinity as the rubberised sphere was pressed home, and the strap buckled nice and tight behind his head.

Horace's balls tingled as Eva pushed his feet into the tight purple shoes, while Greta toyed with his leash, impatient to have him see himself in the mirror, as Eva buckled the dainty ankle straps which ensured the very fetching but humiliating high heels would stay on. Eva stood and smirked at him, hands on hips.

"There!.. perfect for being displayed as the property of a woman." Greta tugged the leash.

"Down and on your knees!" He felt the restrictions of the clingy material, the tight waist of the jacket, the pinch of the shoes... but most of all, the movement of the plug, making his cock pulse as the two women muttered their satisfaction while leading him to the mirror. Brought alongside it, he delighted the two by grunting a gasp of bewilderment, soundly shamed by his own reflection. The two women stood over him with sneering smiles as he took in the full picture of how he'd be introduced and shown publicly to the dominant matriarchs of Berlin.

Swathed in lurid purple, the tight waisted jacket with its flare, emphasised the poking of his arse in the tight leggings, serving to feminise his appearance as they led the eye down to the sleek purple shoes, which confirmed without any doubt his reduction to the sissified property of a woman. The shocking humiliation cut deep into his already sexually submissive mind, the cruel thrill bringing a tingling of his anus about the plug, and of his tightly profiled balls, visible in the clinging material at his crotch. As he viewed the alarm in his own gagged face while the wicked smiles of his domineering dressers sneered their contentment at his humiliation, he knew he'd soon be surrendering his seed to the pouch in utter disgrace.

The spiteful enthusiasm of the women increased, as he was taken to face the elegance of the women who'd show him so proudly, he reduced to no more than a complimentary accessory to their glamorous attire on the face of it, but in reality as the star of the show to those women they'd meet, who knew the covert agreement already in place, and relished the announcement of a member of the landed English gentry becoming the dominated pet of a Berlin woman.

The two mature women caressed each other openly before their Mistress and the woman who'd presented them with their gift to be toyed with, brimming with feminine pride, and sexual arousal the at the pleasure that reducing the male had awarded them. Horace snorted a sharp intake of breath at the sight of Prudence and Gerda, their graceful femininity so elegantly silhouetted in their tight and flowing dress gowns, but his reaction was as nothing compared to the spiteful and curt elation that Prudence gasped out excitedly, putting her hand over her mouth to emphasise her shocked delight and shame him further.

She giggled in a wicked tone as he was paraded, Gerda's controlled and satisfied sneer toward the women, letting them know she was more than satisfied with their triumph, in transforming him down to a level of humiliation that would prepare him for the life he'd suffer under her. Prudence puffed her breasts, exhilarated, her cunt tingling at the sheer pleasure of her own triumph in seeing what her sale of him would reduce him to.

"Oh just look at you Horace, Lord of Mannerly Hall when in England, respected and revered by those who only know you for your title... and look at you now!" She sauntered around him, enjoying seeing him cower under her scathing inspection, and took the leash from Greta, impatient to know how it'd feel when he was led to humiliation.

"... well you're Lord of nothing now, and ready to be known for what you truly are... dominated and willingly so... the plaything of womanhood... I'm so going to enjoy this evening." She thanked Greta and Eva, who now cuddled and shared an intimate kiss, delighted with how their efforts had been received, then still enthralled, turned to the equally contented Gerda.

"I'd never thought to dress him that way... at home only certain males dress that way, because it's their pleasure to do so - it never occurred to me, to humiliate him that way." Gerda gave a smug smile as she looked down at his tightly clad cheeks, poking in invitation of cane and whip, quivering at the sense of this new shame which was taking his submissiveness to a freshly masochistic experience psychologically.

"It's been a select practice of ours for many years... your male is evidently heterosexual, as demonstrated by the depths of his sexual desire to worship womanhood. It's just that, which will have him endure the shame of being feminised most satisfactorily... it's part of the process of crushing the masculine will completely... and oh so satisfyingly." She stroked his buttocks with the dress whip she'd show as her mark of feminine authority, and the two women laughed cynically, as they watched him buck on his knees at her words and the touch of the whip, already yearning to jet his seed in utter submission.

Horace was enveloped in a submissive aura unlike anything he'd known, as he was led in an almost trance-like state to the black limousine, which would transport him to humiliation before the severest of Berlin's clique of dominant women. The pert and athletic Heidi appeared from around the stately vehicle, dressed in a tight legged chauffeurs uniform, which served to emphasise the way he looked. Her long leather boots creaked as she opened the door for her Mistress and Prudence, pursing her red lips as her face showed the scorn she had for Horace, the tight leggings nursing the lips of her cunt in arousal at seeing the male she'd soon have ample opportunity to humiliate in her own way. Gerda saw the desire in her eyes and couldn't resist allowing the bitchy young woman a taste of the pleasures she'd soon enjoy.

"What do you think Heidi... is he suitably attired for his introduction at the show?" She heaved her prominently displayed breasts and sighed, then looked down at him with contempt.

"I think he'll soil himself with his seed, the moment he meets Frau Luckner and her friends... dressed as a defeated male should be, when introduced to women of power... I would so like to witness that." Horace was tugged into the car, and as its motion had the plug massage his prostate, he squirmed on the seat in danger of coming before he arrived; the soft chatter and delicate scents of the women, serving to have him absorb the teasing feeling of femininity that the outfit imposed on him, sending his mind to a lush sexual confusion and expectancy which kept his cock rigid. The journey to the gaudily lit theatre was a very short one, a distance which could have been made on foot within fifteen minutes or so, and he was glad that the imperious status of the supreme German woman necessitated her arrival in style, saving him from exposure upon the streets.

The car moved up behind another, and a further vehicle loomed behind, under an awning covered alcove which kept the visitors invisible from most of the street, he swallowing hard on the smiling women leading him from the car and proudly parading him before any of the pompous and severely dressed women who cared to view him. He eased just a little on noting that several of these women had pets of their own, though the garb of those he saw was typically masculine; the leashes they were on sufficing to illustrate their ownership by the women who led them, though one male had the additional humiliation of a skin tight black leather head mask which erased his identity completely; his bulbous feminine owner giving Horace a contented but indifferent smile on noting his interest, which was also noted by Gerda as Prudence tugged him to the doors.

"That is Herr Zimmerman, a once arrogant and wealthy, womanising businessman... as you can see, he has been shown his correct place under the whip and between the generous thighs of Frau Gessler, his wealth along with his identity, now owned by her.. his hood is a permanent reminder to his former arrogance, his tongue now free only to service his Mistress's cunt when duty calls... especially after she's been entertained by one of the many studs she indulges." Horace felt the plug work it's tormenting magic more than ever, as he watched the broken male led in, and he was made to follow.

Horace was to learn that the studied indifference of the arriving women outside the theatre, was the opposite of their behaviour once within it. He was immediately awed by the atmosphere which lay beyond the second double doors from the ornate foyer - a stern and formidable looking usherette, showing them through them with a knowing smile - the inside of the compact theatre, more like a plush gentleman's club, rather than the formal rows of seats beyond the foyer as he'd expected. Though on the stage beyond it, a male tethered and quivering on a stout frame was being shown the prowess of a dominatrix with a bullwhip, all eyes from the women within were focused on his entry.

12