Flames of Necessity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta smiled at Eva as they enjoyed his murmurs and grunts exacted by the cruelty of the rope, noting the stiffening of his entire body as he jiggered in the pure bliss of his bound masochism on the rope, and seeing his erect cock Bob and strain to its boning rigidity, she spoke curtly and with sadistic satisfaction to her lover as though he were not even there.

"He's going to show for us Eva, I think he desires Gerda's contempt for him through the whip... and it'll be such a pleasure seeing him earn it." Her words assisted the ecstasy of his humiliation, the laughter and sneering of the other women drawing the semen from his balls, on seeing him arch and pirouette on the rope as he obliged their lust for his shaming, and sent a loop of cream in a high arc, earning their utter contempt and confirming his lust to know the absolute dominance of womanhood, which he would duly receive.

Horace was consumed by the pure ecstasy of his orgasm as he fought for breath, his teeth biting hard at the ball gag as the women mocked his weakness, the repeated bursts of semen, extended by Prudence's satisfied smile as she nodded to the maids who picked up her bags, and gave a cursory smile at Gerda before strutting away to leave him at her mercy.

Gerda beckoned the women forward as Prudence disappeared behind them, and they hastily exchanged cameras and posed with satisfied grins as Gerda kept a keen eye on her new pet's breathing, Horace remained conscious just long enough to sample the delight of the buxom redhead, as she cupped his balls and posed as he hung in defeat, but was cheated of the pleasures of further humiliation as he lapsed into darkness.

He would soon be acquainted with her again after being lowered and revived, as he would Gerda and her other favoured guests.

Prudence paused for just a few minutes on reaching the house, awarding herself a glass of wine before the cab arrived. Her day was made perfect as she glanced back up the garden before departing; the sound of women cheering the crack of a bullwhip, confirming Frau Blucher's purchase was being put to good use.

12