Flames of Necessity Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and you'll soon know the true pleasures of this bed, led up here on a leash in just a week or so... to enjoy the triumph of a woman's liberation from a cheating wimp who doesn't even know she'll be here... and to enjoy the taste of her cunt for the first time, after it's been liberally seasoned with another male's cream... Ooooh!" Barker's boning rigidity could hold back no longer, as the promise of humiliation at the hands of a woman he'd never met, whilst in service to the cuckolding of her husband, the spiteful cut of Thelma's whip, and the taste of a dominant woman's anus, had him buck and shoot his mess in the pure lust of servile defeat. Ruby moaned in the ecstasy of a spite induced orgasm, as Thelma showed her delight with the whip; Barker's mind locked in the ecstasy of total submission to womanhood, and with the prospect of the triumphal return of his Mistress and her feminine conceit, gave up his seed to the towel in a turgid and generous expulsion of blissful masochism.

12