Flames of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is so unfair!"

"Sometimes life is funny like that... think you can fit through that hallway?"

"You're kidding right?"

"Though so. My clothes are in the bedroom, could you be so kind as to see if your tail will reach around the corner?"

"Yea, sure..." I say, but already my body is moving without my permission. I turn around, back up as far into the hallway as far as I can, then start feeling around inside the bedroom for Jamie's clothes.

The look on my face tells Jamie everything.

"Interesting... vocal commands work too."

"This had better be temporary," I grumble, feeling around for his pants. I find them, hand them to Jamie, and start feeling around for more of his clothes while he puts them on. He can't zip them up (of course), but he can still button them (barely... his dick is freaking massive).

"Which part? The involuntary obedience, the being stuck, or the being a dragon?"

"Do I have to pick?" I find his shirt, then continue my search. I quickly find his shoes and socks, and lastly his underwear (he can't put them on while we're knotted like this), and thus somewhat decent looking (so long as you ignore the fact that we're still technically engaged in sex), he walks back out into the backyard, forcing me to lead of course, and we walk back to the sex store together. We got some weird looks I can tell you.

This dude sure has some explaining to do.

In the end, it turns out that the effects of the panties were irreversible. I temporarily considered mauling the shop keeper, but ended up deciding that I liked what his merchandise did to me.

Me and Jamie were able to separate after about a week of very intimate companionship during which he regularly deposited more of his seed into me about twice a day. It was effectively guaranteed that I would end up egg heavy, and I did.

The involuntary obedience to Jamie only lasted while we were tied together and wore off during the first couple days after separation. Me and Jamie have never been closer.

I met the president twice since then, secretly of course, and have had loads of adventures with Jamie. We even eventually got married and, after about twenty years of waiting my first batch of eggs hatched (two girls and a boy).

As you might have heard dragons are damn near immortal as far as father time is concerned, and Jamie, due to being my mate, would live to see the end of time alongside me so long as he didn't hurt himself doing something stupid. We have dozens upon dozens more eggs, but they haven't hatched yet. They might not hatch for centuries yet. We got pretty lucky really with the first batch hatching as early as they did. We still go on regular adventures of course: the kids just tag along. They grow up so fast... although technically it takes dragons thousands of years just to enter puberty. I took one hell of a short-cut there.

According to official press releases and the government I don't really exist, and that's the way it ought to be. Only the locals really know anything, and ain't nobody gonna believe them if they talked about it.

Dragons in suburbia? What a silly notion.