Flanna and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up having the most erotic fuck I've ever had. To the uninitiated, not enveloped in underlying deep, sweet passion, it would seem an awkward position but Flanna led me into it with confidence and I became her admiring pupil. We reached our mutual climax in a most wonderful way – we both had leaned back on to our out-stretched palms a little behind our backs; our groins were almost touching, my cock was pumping into her and she was pushing back. This interacting was made possibly and beautifully intertwining by the fact that my left foot rested on her right thigh which was athletically folded back trapping my foot under her knee; her right lower leg folded back to rest halfway up my lower left leg. Then there was this, the key: we snaked our other leg around each other's butt to assist us from slipping backwards under rocking pressure, in effect, keeping us locked more or less together. It was magic – a technical variation of the double chair fuck that allows two lovers to face one another while they reach exquisite heights.

* * *

Well, that was almost a year ago. We secured that huge supply contract; Charlie our chairman offered a 3 percent price cut, convinced on that figure after he'd contacted a pal at the Harvard Business School who claimed he was unable to fault my analysis and recommendations. The extra stock we produced went fast because the staff at those retirement villages and visitors ordered from us the devices that were keeping village residents so happy.

Flanna and I sold our apartments. We live just out of the city on a property beside a stream and we have our own waterwheel. The white dress that brought us together remains my favorite dress and she wears it for me most Saturday nights when we are home alone.

Flanna left the company to write fulltime and not unexpectedly unmasked me as being a counterfeit writer. She's sold two books as paper-backs and already has readers crying for more I contribute in no small way because we try out some of the more difficult sexual positions she describes in her manuscripts to test their authenticity. Just last Sunday we went four times doing it on horse back to technically get it written correctly.

We have two horses, a small flock of sheep and a dog named Shep. The farm was renamed County Cork Farm and I have men building stone walls around some of the fields.

Flanna began talking babies after our friends Rosie and Archie Mack had their sweet daughter.

Now Flanna is pregnant.

I keep finding their magazines left open all over the house showing pictures of celebrity's weddings. That's funny – Flanna usually puts away her magazines, being a tidy person.

THE END

12