Flapper Dick Ch. 07

Story Info
Men, women, and a lost boy.
17.4k words
5
4.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Going to mention one little thing and then let you get to the story. Maybe will make you run for those hills. Anyway there is a kidnapped boy in this and mention of other kids taken.

Which is not what I am talking about here, and is. Bear with me for a moment. So newspapers of the time, if there is mention of a kid being grabbed for adult pleasures, make more on how the kid asked for it. I am not kidding. It's not the guy doing the grabbing is a horrible person, the kid is painted as wanting the attention.

In an age where a woman has down there, and guys have gonads, equipment, and one other I don't remember at moment, kids want to be grabbed and used for sex. Mostly I hope you are wondering what the fuck that is too.

Will mention this is for newspaper and radio reports on it. Child services, what there is of one at this time, have the same stance on it. The regular people know what happened and are happy it is not painted out in graphic detail, not sure what is wrong with y'all now.

**

Wake to the alarm so roll over and fall out of bed. Groan because that hurts and I really should stop curling up on this side of Fred. Perhaps make him scoot over farther and just take this side of the bed. Then Fred is leaning over the bed to look down at me and running his hands over me to make sure I am not hurt.

Rather nice and not what he did before so swat at him. Fred sighs and pulls me up, then points me at the alarm so I actually turn it off. Swat at him all the way into the bathroom then we are taking a shower. At least we used to be, Fred has grabbed me up and pulled back to him with his hand going down me, whimper when his fingers find that spot on me and slide inside.

Perhaps odd that he is doing this, I got a nookie shower yesterday after swatting at him. Not in my condition my backside. Not that it's any worse to only be getting nookie in bed. Today though Fred is fingering me, his other hand on a bub. Find myself moaning rather liberally, this feels really good after all.

Fingers are moving in and out of me at a rather good rate, then they have speeded up. Whimper some more since that is going to get me to high notes. No idea when but then I can't care either, this feels so amazingly good. Knees are getting wobbly and I haven't hit the high notes so that is a little odd.

Can't find words so just moan and whimper for a while. Fred seems to have gotten really good at this. Then I am wailing in the high notes and feeling so incredibly good. Once I am coming down from those I find myself being set on the edge of the tub and Fred has my razor. So I am a little lost then he is spreading my legs and I squeak.

"No you are not shaving there." Fred snorts and winks.

"Either you leave this shower shaved, or I will enjoy Audrey." Blink a couple times then giggle.

"Blackmail, Fred you are an odd sort. Fine then give me that."

Fred is grinning now so rather odd but then I am going to shave there. No idea why but then perhaps I look nicer shaved. Hard to tell since fellas will look at me in naught. They also look when I am dressed to, so suppose I am a looker. Hard to tell since fellas will look at any skirt unless she is related, which perhaps came out wrong.

Perhaps it is better to say fellas admire any skirt except those they are related to. Which is perhaps something to ask about, since I did notice Dad as being a looker. Also Dad so perhaps I just thought he was a looker. Also seem to be shaved and Fred is now doing my pits, though I am unsure on gotten everything so free hand goes down to feel at me and I am not feeling hairs.

Also feeling weird, almost like I am a baby or a young skirt not ready to have nookie. Makes me unsure on this since I never really rubbed on myself until after I had hair. So now with no hair it feels weird. Then we are out of the shower so I am shaving Fred.

"I'm unsure on this, I feel like a little girl now." Fred looks confused for a bit, good since I am shaving around his mouth.

"You mean because you always had hair when you rubbed?" I am nodding.

"I perhaps look good, though fellas always admire me." Fred snorts.

"If you don't like you simply not shave more."

"Honestly I almost think you are worse than a three letter man from the war. Also no idea how long I will stay like this."

"Not long, you shave your pits weekly." Roll my eyes.

"You shave my pits weekly, I can go longer between though I end up with hair after four days I think, it's just noticeable after a bit over a week."

Fred is nodding so good thing I am done shaving him. Exit the bathroom to find Audrey there so into the kitchen with us. I am only here to grab a section of newspaper, I get morning sickness so it is rather hard on me. Like Liza said I can't cook, I can't even sit in the kitchen. So Audrey handles the cooking for Fred.

Into the sitting room with me and turn the radio on. Wouldn't mind some music though I find a news report. Sit with the section of the paper and read that while listening to the report. Today's report is on there are no known murders so far today so that is a rather good sign. Course that is today, there was four yesterday, and the paper has details on other things.

Odd that a warehouse burned down two days ago. Seems there are not known connections to a gang or Capone so the why of this is odd. Also mentions as how perhaps the bulls should give the investigation over to us court appointed dicks. Which is a little funny, there are only two of us and we don't know fires either.

Get brought a new section about when I am finishing up this one. So hand over the one I have and take the new, this is the front section to find another fire article. This one is a house and apparently there are no known reasons for it. Not good and then again the bulls won't mention things in their investigation to the newspaper, since they never know what will be good information.

At least that was how Fred explained it, I can't tell. I half think they don't tell the reporters much because they simply don't want to. Which is sort of a silly thought since many articles talk of inside sources. Which means the bulls are told to not, and then do anyway. Also taking up some Saltines, I am not feeling good and they help a little.

Not much but it does help, I think half that I am not hungry anymore and the Saltines seem to lessen the ache. So good, and does sort of keep me from poking at Liza. She had laughed about me having morning sickness when I was driving her to the grocery. Since I have a breezer more of our neighbors have asked to be taken to the grocery.

Rather darn and then not all in one. Better to be taken to the grocery than walking or waiting for your fella to come home and take you. Not a hardship on me since they only wait to see if I am going to drive off. Get joined by Fred in his suit so lean into him and get held. Doesn't help but I feel better since he did this to me, I mean he is trying to make me feel better, at least I hope so.

"Fred do you think perhaps we have someone setting houses and warehouses on fire?" Fred sighs and nods.

"Getting that impression, no article on it but what it is looking like." Audrey is standing there looking at me so look at her, then spread my legs a little when asked and she is grinning.

"Looks odd, and then a little nice. Will mention without hair I can see your down there." Groan and close my legs getting Fred to snort.

"You never minded being looked at before."

"I never was told someone could see down there before. I'm unsure on this, but then I haven't really experienced being shaved yet. I almost want to say that Audrey needs to shave too." Audrey has big eyes then shrugs.

"I am pretty much completely shameless, in the bordello we always sleep in nothing over the summer and have gone down to the entry hall wearing a sheer robe only." Fred looks at me so roll my eyes.

"So me in naught isn't as good as a sheer robe?"

"No, it's just if you have a sheer robe you can get the newspaper wearing that and no complaints."

"Audrey gets that now. Speaking of which, we got the payment and no train set." Audrey looks interested in that.

"I want to go along on that." Fred looks at me so nod, we have the room in my breezer.

"Unless we are trying to fit a table into the breezer." Fred nods then waves at the windows.

"Why are the windows closed?" Audrey sighs.

"I did that, it is getting cold out at night and we will need the furnace going soon." I look up at Fred and wink.

"Are you warm?" Fred shakes his head.

"No, and we will go as soon as a certain someone is not ill. I am thinking after we get the train set we go have barbecue."

"As in we will tell the colored fellas that you knocked me up too?" Audrey is giggling and Fred rolls his eyes.

"No I am just thinking today is a good day for barbecue."

Hard to fault the thinking so we sit around longer until I am not feeling ill. Then I am going to get dressed and get in a dress. Course when I am exiting the bedroom Fred tosses his hands and tells me to wear the shoulder holster and bring my license. Audrey is giggling when I come out wearing my suit jacket and the shoulder holster.

Both look me over and nod so I guess I look good, so outside we go. Climb in the breezer and nobody is waving so get us going. Not that we go to a store to buy the train set, we went to Penney and I already know they don't have the train sets.

"Fred, Penney doesn't have train sets." I swear to you four boys perk right on up and look over at us while on their way to Penney with their mom.

"I know, and there are four mothers who are not happy with you now. We are going to order a table." Audrey looks as confused as I am feeling, so let's ask.

"Table?" Fred rolls his eyes.

"We will get a table and put the train set on it. There are buildings we can get with the set."

"So we will set up a miniature Chicago with trains?" Audrey is giggling now and Fred swats me.

"No not a miniature Chicago, the trains are not that small and we don't have room. I'm not kidding on that the trains and buildings are not that small. We will set up a little town."

I'm sort of unsure on that, we got a big sitting room. Still in we go and go up to first floor after telling the elevator fella what we are doing. He choo choos on the first floor making most everyone on the elevator laugh. We find a grinning clerk easy, she had come over after the elevator fella did his train sounds.

"We do in fact have train sets here. Not the Lionel sets, those are a little too expensive for our target customers. They are up on the fourth floor if you wish to look at what we have." I am bouncing on Fred's arm so he rolls his eyes.

"I was thinking we would get the Lionel trains, they are nicer."

"Not disagreeing though the ones we have are nice in turn, and do run on the same tracks so you can have multiple sets." Fred looks at me so shrug.

"I think first question after that is can we get a table big enough?" Clerk is nodding.

"Our dining room tables are large enough to set up two to three sets. Overlapping tracks so accidents are possible though the controls are good enough that you don't have to." I look up at Fred and he nods then grins.

"Alright, let's see these tables."

Clerk takes us over to the tables and there are a number of nice ones. Not that we can look at the actual table, some are only in the catalog. Not that it is actually a catalog, there are pictures of the missing tables. We make a selection of a table that is rather egg shaped. As she put it either we get a big table that is like this so there is room, or rectangular tables with an empty middle to watch from.

We could have gotten a round table too but Fred decided on the egg shape. Carrying the filled form for the table we go up to fourth floor. Over to the trains with it seems like a lot of kids, mostly little boys. I am thinking these trains look perfectly fine so poke at Fred and hold up two fingers. He rolls his eyes but we do go through and get two train sets.

Also have a number of buildings that we order that the clerk assures on delivery in the morning. Audrey nods when I glance at her so she will be up for that. I think we make every single boy looking at the trains jealous. More when Fred asks where to find Lionel sets. I'm surprised on him not knowing already.

Get an address to go to so back down to the breezer after Fred pays, a full on sawbuck so that is pricey. Did get two train sets and the table, not to mention buildings we have to assemble. Back in the breezer I get us going and I can't not tease him on this.

"You know Fred, you just spent the dough you were supposed to be spending on manacles for me." Fred has big eyes and Audrey is laughing so hard she is bouncing around in the back.

"That was a low blow, and you were the one saying you don't want manacles." Look over at Fred.

"So you do want to put manacles on me?" Fred rolls his eyes.

"No, I just enjoy getting nookie out of you."

"Honestly you are making me want to just give nookie to Audrey." Fred tosses his hands.

"I'd demand to watch."

Has all three of us laughing, and when we get to the store that has the Lionel trains. Rather grand store that I've never been to before, neither has Audrey so we explore. The glad rags here are rather nice, though full dresses. So I accuse Fred of trying to turn us into old birds, at least until I notice one dress.

It is black and sequined so sort of stands out even though it is a black dress. A grinning clerk has come over and is showing me one in my size. I think I give Fred the doe eyes look since he nods and waves his hand. So I am going to try this dress on, Audrey is trying one on too. The dress looks amazing on me, and while it hangs low there is a seam on one side.

Means while dancing most of one leg will be seen. I'm pretty sure Fred is drooling when I come out of the changing room. Audrey is grinning when she sees me, I am grinning to since she looks good in the dress. Price is up there, the dress costs eight aces so ouch. Not that far below the cost of most jewelry.

Still we are getting this so we are moving on with a dress. Two dresses rather so over to the train display with us and there is only one boy and his dad here. Both are drooling over the trains since this display is better than Penney has. I admit the trains are nicer looking, though not that much nicer so it's mostly just if you demand the name on your set.

"Excellent choice in dresses, is this their concession to let you buy those?" Clerk fella asks at Fred's shoulder getting me to laugh.

"We only went out today to buy the train sets. Penney had some nice sets so we ordered a table and two train sets. We came here to get a Lionel set and perhaps more buildings." Fred is nodding and winks at the clerk.

"They both want the trains so I have help in setting it all up. The dresses were more they noticed those and how do you refuse them that dress?" Clerk snorts and is nodding, along with the boy and his dad, all of them are looking at me and Audrey.

"Wish my wife had the same interest, but he will help so small loss."

"How big a table did you get?" Clerk asks Fred who has to look up for a moment.

"We got a five by eight table and two sets. The clerk assured on fitting three on it." Clerk is nodding and grins.

"You will need to use a Lionel transformer and station, but you can fit four. Two figure eight tracks, and then two elliptical tracks." Fred looks at me so shrug, I have no idea.

"I think we will go with one more set and then adjust later on. I knocked her up so we have a child coming. Perhaps I will get lucky and our kid likes trains too." Clerk snorts and nods.

"Good hope. I also will mention there are new additions being made often so it is possible later on you can fit more than four on your table." Fred looks at me so shake my head.

"If we want to add more trains we will get another table. Our sitting room is big enough for two more of that table. Won't have much room after that though."

"One more table would be enough, could try and extend the tracks over both. The room is only important if you let me live long enough to have eight kids."

Plenty of laughing but we do pick out a good Lionel train set, and a bunch more buildings. I don't think we can fit all of them. Fred simply says for when we expand. I'm not sure we will but then again he is right, our child may like the trains. This time we get the boxes with what we picked out so those are lugged out to my breezer by a couple clerks.

Rather nice thing to have happen so after getting everything in the trunk we take off. Barbecue time now so drive all the way over there. Rather long drive but I am hungry. Fred and Audrey don't seem all that hungry, though it is four according to the clock. Takes a while to get to the barbecue diner so most likely it is getting close to Fred has to be going to the speakeasy, which I better ask on.

"Fred, are you working tonight?" Fred nods and winks.

"I think you should come in. Some beef on you not being there. Don't have to stay all night." Sigh and nod since Audrey is nodding and pointing at her.

"I will come in, our nanny wants nookie I think." I say as the waitress gets over to us.

"You two are in early, and then you have a new skirt." I am shaking my head.

"That is our nanny, he has knocked me up so we need one eventually. We are coming in now since I haven't eaten anything yet today." Waitress puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I've been there, waiting on going there again God willing." I am grinning and she is too.

"I think most of the fun is in the trying. I got talked into going to work tonight so I want the biggest meal you got."

"All of them are the same size but I know what you mean and don't you worry none."

Audrey gets handed the menu and Fred and I get our usual, which is the ribs and sausage. It is really good, and what Audrey orders with some prompting by our waitress. We get our bottles of coca cola rather fast so just sip at that for a short time. Then our plates come out and I have extra on my plate.

Knocked up special as said by our waitress, to a lot of cheering. I am also getting some hugs, and Fred is getting his back slapped rather hard. Fairly sure hurting is the point of that but they are all laughing and offering condolences on the joyous occasion. Which is really funny so it is a little hard to eat, at least at first it is but I do dig in and eat sort of fast.

I would pass out from turning so red if I am not told to eat up a few times. Embarrassing, and then not at once since I do need to eat plenty for our kid. Get a surprise to, they went and made cupcakes, so I am getting a plate of cupcakes with candles on them. When I ask it is so I perhaps can have a daughter too.

Oddest reasoning but then I have heard daughters eat sweets and sons crave meats. So sort of nice that they give me sweets to eat. Don't think it matters, but then it might too, there's so much not known, but we are learning new things all the time. Then we are home, Fred will drive his jalopy in case I go home early, not sure why he thinks that.

Last time I had come in Audrey slept in the office. I'm pretty sure she gave nookie to Simon too. So I end up following Fred to our speakeasy, and we are early enough nobody else is there. So park next to Fred and he climbs out to lean against my breezer.

"Are you going to get in that dress?" Shake my head.

"Audrey will get in it. I'd say we should have not gotten two black dresses except they didn't come in other colors and I won't be able to wear it for that long." Audrey is giggling now so swat at her.

"I have the good job, I am taking care of the kid when you can't." Roll my eyes and glare at Audrey.

"If we had room and Fred could manage to do nookie often enough I'd have him knock you up to."

emap
emap
237 Followers