Flapper Dick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not your mom."

Bull is grinning but no more talking, also close to Bobby's house. When I ask about home Bobby nods so over to his house and park behind the jalopy there. Has to be his dad's car and Bobby sucks in a breath then gets out. Bull follows him so do the same, though there is one thing I want to ask.

"Bobby, your dad will ask us what happened. Do you want to tell them, have us tell, or simply come up with a standard thing to say like I was scared?" Bobby looks at me and sighs.

"I was scared and I have to think about what happened a little."

"Keep in mind you are built to enjoy nookie of all sorts. Don't worry about that part, simply see if you are rising to attention at skirts or fellas and see about getting nookie. After you are out of school apparently." Bobby and the bull snort.

"I'm going to say the same thing, and then try and lust for those of your age not younger." Bobby rolls his eyes so poke the bull.

"Older is fine, so long as it's not us." Bobby and the bull poke me and they are both chuckling.

Up the steps to the door then knock to get the door yanked open fast. Bobby is grabbed up in a hug right away and a fella is coming to the door chuckling. Ushers those two inside then stands on the porch with us and asks what happened. We share a little of the experience but don't go into detail, luckily he let's us get away with that.

Back to my breezer then over to the station, bull has to get his jalopy. I am surprised on that, he is younger and has a jalopy already. Don't ask though, see him off then go to a diner. Fred is at work and I do need to eat more. So I have a nice burger with fries and a malted, along with fending off a few fellas.

Not really up to getting nookie even though I should want it. Fred didn't give me a seeing to today. After diner I do go home to find Audrey sewing and the radio on. This is nice, though even better the train sets are up. So I am looking those over and it looks great, we have a bunch of buildings set up, though no little people.

Sort of wrong there, I mean there are buildings and even sort of streets set up, but no people. Controls are easy to spot, hanging off the table and it is moved apart from the wall. So we can go all around the thing. I am really liking this, though do want people. Still I can do the trains so get those going and this is rather neat, and relaxing because I am not seeing Bobby being a skirt anymore.

"Up to talking?" Jump and swat at Audrey for scaring me.

"It was horrible but we did get the boy back. Mostly unharmed and no idea if he is alright or needing a shrink."

"At least you got him back." Sigh and nod since there are more kids missing.

"Other kids are missing still, a young skirt disappeared last week." Audrey is nodding and sighs.

"Yeah, and any time a skirt disappears the standard thought is she is held and made to prostitute." I am nodding though there is one thing.

"Perhaps not at the same time. Bobby was chained and in the basement. As in the fella would keep him there until he is happy with things."

"So maybe the skirts are getting the same." I am nodding, and we both frown.

"Not that it will get announced in the newspaper."

"Don't think so, according to the newspaper everything is going along swimmingly except for the gang violence."

Since we are both depressed now we go back to what we are doing. As in I go back to watching the trains and she is doing up a skirt. When I get tired of the trains I make another one of that new skirt jacket that works like a bustier. Kelly figures we will need a bunch of those and will sell them separate, along with everything else.

I think it is a good idea, everything is bought by itself so you can figure out how you want to put it together. We have two kinds of shirts, the poofy version and then a tighter fitting shirt with poofy arms. Not working in silk though Kelly has pondered on if we could. Which we can if it comes at four aces for a big roll.

Not that I really think it is possible, but the advertisements are out. The store opens on November second, mostly because there should be enough things to sell. The seamstresses got good at it rather fast so all of them are doing out two things a day. When you are talking about forty seamstresses you get enough fast, at least in theory.

Mostly worried on having enough things to sell at the store I still manage to make two vests. Then Fred is there and pulling me to the bedroom. I would comment but I do want to be held, perhaps need it is better. Out of my suit fast then in bed and I get to watch Fred get out of his. Mostly glad on not having a vest on my suit, not to mention the boxers and undershirt.

"Fellas wear too much." Fred snorts and climbs in bed so scoot over and snuggle up to him.

"Did you find the kid?"

"We did, not fast enough but he is at home with his folks."

"Honestly if he is alive it was fast enough." Sigh and look up at Fred.

"He got forced I don't know how many times." Fred has a blank face for a moment then groans.

"So he was grabbed to be a skirt?"

"Yes, also apparently it felt a little nice."

"I'm only doing nookie with you."

"Not to mention Audrey if she goes for it." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"No, we talked when I got back. She doesn't want to with me because I'm your fella."

"You wanted to sample Audrey since I left before we got to that?" Fred turns red and nods after a moment.

"Yes, I figured you would sample a bull and not be needing nookie."

"I'm not wanting nookie, and not because I sampled a bull."

Fred snorts and reaches down me, I moan when his fingers find me. I didn't think I would want nookie but with no hair it feels different. Perhaps I do want nookie, then my legs are spreading and Fred has slid a finger inside of me. Fall against Fred and moan when the invading finger moves, it is feeling rather good.

Also getting me to forget this day so this is rather needed perhaps. Move to kiss Fred while he is fingering me. His hand moves to keep that up, then the other is moving to cup a bub. Pinched between his fingers now and he is moving both hands. I am heading for the high notes and he is not inside, which is wrong I need him inside of me.

Move to get atop Fred and he lets me with a grin. Then I have sunk down on him and big moan. That feels so incredibly good, then better since Fred is making me move. Not going to argue with him on this so I am moving me, Fred decides to move with me. This is feeling so good, he is bucking at me from below, I am bucking away from on top, and I will find those high notes, and how.

Wail as I collapse against Fred since I am feeling too good. Fred is chuckling then is rolling us over. Get a twinge of horror then remember I am a skirt and supposed to be on the bottom. Then Fred is moving and I forget all about that. Feels so good to have Fred bucking around on top of me, I am bucking right on back.

Simply magical feeling and so not what Bobby experienced. I am also forgetting all about that, perhaps that is what Fred wanted. More bucking, and moaning, then Fred comes down to kiss me so I am quieter for this high notes. Legs fall free of Fred since I can't hold them up anymore, he just keeps right on moving atop me and driving me to those high notes.

Hands come to my bubs now so I can't help but whimper, and after not all that long of bucking and bub moving, I find the high notes. Back arches with this one so I am rather loud until Fred puts a hand on my mouth. Giggle some as he keeps bucking away at me, then he is moving to the hard fast movements.

Buck right on back since I enjoy feeling him finish. Not for any reason beyond enjoying it now, and oddly makes it better. Then Fred is shoving at me and I find my high notes as he does. So I am moaning while Fred is groaning and I am getting filled with him. Legs go back around Fred so I can buck at him to get all he has to give.

Just lie there moving some for a bit, then Fred is rolling over. Follow after and collapse against him. Feeling so good with what he put in coming out a little. Also really tired so there's no talking, I think I passed out first. Do hear chuckling so perhaps that was what Fred wanted, such a fella thing though so fun to let them work on doing that very thing.