Flash

Story Info
With the FLASH of the camera Alicia's passion explodes.
2.3k words
3.93
45.1k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLASH! The camera whirred. She picked it up from the bathroom counter and turned it around to see the captured image. On the color screen of the digital camera was a pert, pink nipple. Not just any nipple. It was Alicia's nipple, and it was gorgeous in its fully engorged state. It rose from her breast like a sugary pink gumdrop.

Alicia had pulled, pinched it, and rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger until it throbbed. She did all of this because Ryan asked her to do so.

"I want a picture of your sexy nipple," Ryan had typed in his email. "I want a close-up shot of your nipple after you've pulled on it, and pinched it. When you're completely turned on by the act of what you're doing, take a picture of it and send it to me."

So here she was, locked safely in the bathroom with the water running to hide any sounds she made. Alicia had to hide her actions. She was hiding from her husband and her children. How could she explain this to them?

"So you see, honey, I'm taking this picture for my online friend, Ryan. We've been sharing pictures of each other. Sexy pictures. Naked pictures. It turns me on to know that he's looking at me and getting a huge erection that's harder than steel."

No, Alicia couldn't explain this and she wouldn't. She was embarrassed by her actions, but at the same time turned on by them. She would keep her naughty little secret. Ryan was her online friend, and they might never meet in person. He lived in Atlanta and she lived in Charlotte, NC, not a great distance from each other but far enough. He was just far enough away where she felt safe to ask him anything, and tell him all of her secret fantasies. Like her biggest, opening her legs to a black man like him. He would not judge her; only listen, and then tell her his own erotic secrets.

She looked again at the picture. It looked sexy and tempting. Alicia had always liked her breasts, even though they were changing at the age of 37. She no longer had the perky tits she had enjoyed in her teen years; even so, her 34 C size breasts were still nice to look at.

They were so sensitive. She loved it when her husband would suck and nibble on them. He could do that for hours and she would let him do it. When he did she could feel her pussy come alive with a fervent hunger.

It was like a sexual pathway had developed between her tits and her pussy. Sometimes all she had to do was bare her breasts to her husband and she would feel herself getting moist between her legs.

She found herself staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. She was wearing a pair of dark blackberry-colored, button-fly stretch jeans that hugged her lower half. She was topless and her breasts were on display in the mirror.

Slowly she watched her own hands gradually slide upward to her breasts. It was as if she was watching someone's erotic homemade movie. She ran her hands all over her breasts, lifting them up and letting them jiggle back into place like cranberry sauce out of the can on Thanksgiving. Only there was just little more jiggle these days, but they were still firm and tantalizing.

Alicia took both nipples in her hands, lightly pinching them between her thumbs and forefingers. She thought about late last night. When everyone was asleep in bed, she read Ryan's erotic stories online, alone in the dark with only the glow of the computer screen. She thought about how she innocently teased her nipples as she read his words. How she could smell the sweet fragrance of her sex rising up from between her grinding thighs. How she longed to be fucked in the rain by a sexy black man like Preston, the main character in Ryan's erotic tale. She wanted to feel his big cock pounding deep inside her sloppy cunt making her cum over and over.

Alicia's pussy was throbbing as hard as her nipples were and her left hand had found its way deep inside her jeans. She watched her fingers dance inside her jeans through the mirror as she heard the clicking sounds of her juices saturating her lavender panties. She envisioned Ryan behind her in the mirror's reflection, fucking her from behind as she fucked herself with three fingers.

Alicia franticly unbuttoned her jeans with her free hand and let them fall into a pool of blackberry denim at her feet. The cool air hit her wet panties and sent a shiver down her spine. Her panties clung to her sex tightly. In the mirror she could see the patch of silky brown hair above her bald, engorged pussy outlined by the delicate material of her panties.

Alicia slowly touched her sex over the wet lavender fabric before pulling it tightly against her aching cunt. She admired the sexy sight in the mirror. Alicia wondered for a minute how much would Ryan enjoy seeing a picture of her pussy like this before slipping her panties off.

Alicia wanted and needed to be fucked badly. She hastily picked up the digital camera and slowly unlocked the bathroom door. She hid the camera behind her back and nervously peeked out the door. When she felt it was safe she tiptoed her way to her lingerie drawer and hid the camera deep in the back, covering it up with her sexy delicates. Her heart was pumping fast with lust and excitement as she concealed her naughty little secret.

Alicia picked up her white terry cloth robe from the edge of her bed and slipped it on. She quietly checked on her children to make sure they were asleep, thankfully they were. Then she threw her robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Like a hungry fox hunting a rabbit, she hunted her husband down.

Harry was pleased and surprised when Alicia walked into the kitchen completely nude. He had gone into the kitchen for a drink of water, but that was quickly forgotten. She came to him with a mischievous grin on her face. She rose on her tiptoes and kissed him deep and pressed her body passionately against his.

Harry's hands went first around her silky back, but quickly slid down to her firm ass. He cupped her ass in his powerful hands squeezed and pressed her body into his.

"You feel so good," Alicia moaned. "Meet me in the bedroom. I need you to fuck me so bad." She slivered her hand down to feel the growing bulge in her husband's slacks and slowly stepped away.

"Nawww," Harry replied, "I'm going to watch some TV."

Alicia gave him a wicked stare. A look that said, "Now, or never, ever, again," and she meant it. Harry laughed and moved towards her, pulling his shirt over his head as he walked.

She slowly walked back upstairs; each step was made with a purpose to lure her husband. Harry watched her every enticing move as he followed behind her leaving a trail of his clothes.

He found his wife nude among the many pillows on the bed. Her legs were spread as wide as they could go. Alicia had her hands pulled up behind her head. She was totally exposed and completely acquiescent. The only thing missing were ropes to hold her in that position, a position she had suggested to her husband many times before but he was unwilling to try.

Harry met his vivacious wife in bed and gazed into her green lust-filled eyes. He moved one hand under her back. The other pinched her nipple with his strong fingers. He sucked and nibbled on her other nipple with a deep hunger.

"Yes suck my titties baby, you're making me so fucking horny," Alicia moaned as she grabbed the back of Harry's head and pressed him hard into her breast.

Harry moved his hand down between Alicia's legs and easily slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, slowly finger-fucking his wife. Then he moved his hand from her pussy and smeared her hot juices on her nipples. Harry sucked on his wife's nipples like he was savoring his last meal. He switched back and forth, each time adding a finger inside Alicia's pussy till he had four fingers fucking her.

The pleasure path between Alicia's tits and pussy drove her over the edge. Her eyes were wide open but she couldn't see anything. When she breathed in all she could smell was the essence of her sex. She only felt the electric pulses of passion that flashed violently deep inside her pussy and all over her throbbing nipples.

Alicia came fiercely; so hard that she nearly knocked Harry off the bed when her head rose up, then slammed back down into the pillows with a stunning force as her orgasm overtook her.

Alicia rewarded Harry with equal pleasure. She stroked and sucked his cock until he slammed his head into the pillows and came all over, making a sticky mess.

Alicia rested on her back deep in the pillows between the wet spots. She wondered if Harry had thought about what had inspired her. She looked over to her husband to find him fast asleep and realized he didn't really care. He had been given great sex and nothing else really mattered to him.

Alicia though about Ryan again, the inspiration for the great sex that had developed. She wondered if they would they be doing all the naughty things they talked about in the emails they sent back and forth were he here with her now.

Alicia's eyes moved back to her lingerie drawer and felt her body tingle. She knew what was concealed deep beneath her lingerie. She took in a deep breath and smelled the aroma of sex in the air. She wanted Ryan to fuck her right here, right now beside her sleeping husband. Alicia turned her back to Harry and opened her thighs. She moved her fingers into her moist flesh, imagining Ryan opening an email with a picture of her swollen nipple, and then stroking his hard black cock. She wondered how big he was as she sunk three of her fingers in deeper into her pussy. She wondered if there was any truth to all of the stereotypes out there about black men. She didn't care; she just wanted Ryan inside her cunt instead of her fingers.

Alicia fucked herself harder and faster as she imagined Ryan fucking her from behind and pinching her nipples. She felt the bed vibrating in unison with her fucking herself as she pinched her right nipple. Her breathing grew rapid and she could just hear the sloshing sounds of her wet pussy over her soft moaning.

Alicia's mind took mental snapshots of Ryan fucking her in all kinds of naughty positions as her body rippled onto a powerful orgasm. Her hips raised and gyrated as she pulled her fingers from her swollen pussy and dragged them up to her mouth. Alicia clenched the sheets with her free hand as her body quivered uncontrollably until she fell into the dark quiet of the room.

It took her several moments before she could look over her shoulder to see if Harry had awakened. No, he was still sound asleep quietly snoring to her relief. Alicia rested her head on her pillow and faded into a deep soothing sleep.

******

Alicia ran upstairs to retrieve the digital camera hidden in her lingerie drawer the moment Harry left for work the next day. She stripped off her robe and quickly made her way into the bathroom before her kids woke up.

In the bathroom Alicia took several more photos, each one more provocative than the last. She made sure her face was not in any photo just in case. She realized on her tenth photo she had to get to her computer quickly before she had to get the kids ready for school. Alicia wrapped herself in her robe and silently made her way to her computer.

Alicia nervously uploaded her naughty photos to her computer. "Oh, he's going to love these," she thought to herself as she watched each image pop up on her screen. The last image was of her opening her soft folds with two fingers. She gazed at the photo, noticing how moist her pussy was and how puffy her clit looked. She imagined herself doing this for Ryan, inviting him into her.

Alicia thought about Ryan opening her email, downloading the attached pictures and stroking his hard black cock. Once again she squeezed her crossed thighs together and felt the erotic sensation of moisture well up between her legs.

She typed just how much she wanted to open her wet pussy for him with both hands, how she fantasized about watching his hard black dick entering her salivating cunt slowly. She wrote how her juices would flow down her thighs and coat his cock as he fucked her hard. Alicia wrote how she wanted to suck his dick after he fucked her and wanted to feel Ryan's hot cum splash against her breasts as he stood above her.

Alicia's mind was spinning with lust, and she realized that if Ryan lived in Charlotte she would find away to make her fantasies of him come true. Her robe was wide open and her nipples ached for attention and her wetness was staining the chair.

Her mind changed from the thought that she would never see Ryan in person to maybe as she pinched her right nipple. She knew she had to get off the computer. She had to get upstairs and get in the shower so she could please herself before the kids got up. Alicia needed to cum so badly. She promptly sent her naughty photos and the message to her friend with the title, "You earned it" and rushed to her shower.