Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting excited by her talk Amar held her torn blouse and pulling it out of her body he man handled her naked breasts sometimes sucking and sometime biting them until he felt his mother's body shook with spasms and when her breathing was normal 'was it exciting' he asked.

She nodded her head.

'Is your pussy wet' he asked.

'It is always wet when I am with you' she replied.

'I wish I had known it earlier' he said grasping her buttocks and pulling her up.

'What difference does it make' she asked getting up.

'Straddle my chest and I will show you' he replied.

'I may have to lift my petticoat to sit on your chest' she said standing up.

'I have a better idea' saying this holding her petticoat in both hand he ripped across its seam.

'You men love to tear our clothes isn't it' she said making faces at him.

'Yes we do as we buy them' he replied.

(I know how much and for how long you pay she thought to herself.)

Squatting down on his chest 'how does it feel to have my naked buttocks on your chest' she asked.

'It feels wonderful and if you lift them a little it will be most thrilling' he said.

'Why because my cunt would be exposed' she asked.

'Yes, because your rosy dripping cunt would be exposed' he said placing his hand below her buttocks and lifting her.

'What is your dirty mind up to' she asked as she lifted her body up a little.

'My dirty mind is dreaming of fucking your dripping cunt' he said.

'With what are you going to fuck it with? Your cock is still imprisoned' she asked holding his shaft in her hand.

'Wait and watch' he said as he parted her torn petticoat.

'Then why are you exposing it' she asked.

'I want to have a good look before I continue' he said as he stared at the pouting lips of his mother's cunt nestled between her dark thighs and darker pubic hair.

'Now that you have had a devil's view is it the turn of my cunt to face the wrath' she asked.

'No, you are not going to face the wrath, get up a little' he said gripping her buttocks.

Mayuri was thrilled to oblige and raising her lower body she asked 'is it how you want me poised.'

'Yes, bend backwards while I take care of your cunt' saying this he gripped her buttocks firmly and hoisted them up.

Bending backwards and having her cunt exposed right in front of his face Mayuri was flabbergasted 'my my, what do you intend to do to your mothers cunt' she asked unable to see what he was going to do.

'I am going to fuck it' he said.

'With what are you going to fuck your mother when he is here' she asked taking hold of his erect cock in his hand.

'I am going to fuck her with my tongue' saying this he spread her thighs wide and gripping her voluptuous buttocks he jabbed his tongue deep into her wet cunt.

Mayuri could not in the wildest of wild dreams think that he was going to fuck her with his tongue.

She could never have visualized such a thing was possible and when she felt his hot tongue slip in and out of her dripping cunt she screamed and as he continued thrashing it again and again she had a huge orgasm.

Mayuri had creamed out. She had such a huge orgasm that it took a few minutes to get back to normalcy. Coming out of the trance she said 'I had never dreamt that I would have such a great time.'

'Now it is your turn to reciprocate' he said.

'What more can I do other than have him in my cunt' she replied.

'Is that the only way you can think of' he asked kissing her on the mouth.

'I can have him in my hand and caress him. I can even jack him off' she replied softly. She was teasing him as she knew what he was after. She wanted him to ask for it.

'Think of something that adults do' he said caressing her lips.

'What would adults do, have him between my breasts' she said.

'That's fine but what if he gets bored' he said kissing her on her mouth again.

'I fail to understand what I could do to him' she said teasing him.

'I will give you a hint. What if he wants to be inside you' he said.

'Yes he is welcomed and I am sure my cunt would love it' she replied.

'No I did not mean your cunt, I meant inside your wet mouth' he said kissing her passionately.cprocate

'What took you so long to say that you want me to suck your cock' she said.

'I was worried that you may not oblige' he replied.

'How could you think I would not oblige you? When you can put your tongue inside my cunt and please me don't you think I would have him in my mouth' she said.

'I thought you would be scared of its size as you were scared of having him in your cunt' he replied.

'Who said I was scared of having him in my cunt. I was just teasing you to fuck me hard' she replied.

'If you are not scared why don't you have him in your mouth,' he said as he pushed his mother on the bed and moving over her said 'open it?'

'What do you want your mother to open, her cunt or her mouth' she asked teasing him.

'He has tasted your cunt now it is the turn of her mouth' he said.

'How do you intend to put him in my mouth when he is still imprisoned' she said looking at his briefs.

'Why don't you release him,' saying this he pushed her down on the bed.

'You want your mother to release him, can you not do it by yourself' she said holding his briefs in her hand.

'I not only want you to release him but I want you to guide him to your mouth' he said.

'Now that is something different,' saying it as she pushed his briefs down and releasing him said 'it looks pretty dangerous.'

'It only looks and you know how to tame him' he said.

'I am worried how to handle him till he is tamed' she replied.

'The same way as you had him in your cunt' he said getting excited at the prospect of having his cock in her mouth.

'But then it was my cunt and now it is my mouth. Do you think I can take him in' she asked.

'Yes you can take him in your mouth as he would not bite' he said.

'Do you think he bit me when he was in my cunt' she asked.

'No he did not bit but he pounded your cunt' he replied knowing very well that she was teasing him.

'What if he pounds inside my mouth' she asked taking hold of his cock in her hands.

'No he would not have so much time once he is in your mouth' he said.

'Why what is going to happen to him once he is in my mouth' she asked looking at his cock from a close range.

'I think he may not sustain the heat of your mouth for more than a few seconds' he said.

'Are you so sure of it, can I take your words for granted' she said bringing his cock near her mouth.

'Find it out for yourself' saying this he pushed his cock on her lips.

'Can I kiss him before taking him in' she asked.

'Of course you can kiss him' he said placing his cock on her lips.

'Like it,' she said kissing the top of his cock.

'No kiss him as you kiss my lips' he said pushing his cock a little.

'You mean like I kissed your lips, like this' saying this she placed her lips on his cock head and kissed him.

'Yes and now take his head inside your mouth' he said.

'Okay' saying this she opened her mouth and taking its head inside her mouth she kissed him and said 'was it okay.'

'Yes you are doing a good job. Have more of my cock inside your mouth and use your tongue as you kiss it' saying this he pushed his cock in.

Pulling out his cock of her mouth and looking into his eyes she said 'you don't have to teach me how to suck your cock' saying she took his entire cock inside her mouth.

Amar was stupefied when his mother took his entire shaft inside her mouth and as she started sucking him he slowly started to push it deeper.

Kissing and sucking his cock his mother looked up and enquired with her eyes when she felt him trusting it deeper.

'Just a little more' saying this as he pushed his cock he felt it reach the maximum and when he felt he could no more thrust it in he started to move it in and out of her mouth.

Mayuri could not do anything but bear him as he started moving it in and out of her mouth and when she did not object his thrusts gained momentum and as she looked up at him she saw him hold her head in both his hands and started fucking her mouth.

Mayuri was bewildered when she saw her son fucking her mouth and as he had held her head strongly she could do nothing but bear his pounding.

Amar went berserk having started pounding his cock inside his mother's mouth and as she could not object, taking liberty of her he pushed on the bed and fucked her mouth as if he was fucking her cunt.

Mayuri at first felt it difficult to bear his pounding but as the pain gave way to excitement she urged him to fuck her mouth by holding his naked buttocks.

Feeling his mother's hand on his naked buttocks urging him on, Amar started ramming his cock in her mouth as if he was fucking her cunt. His penetration went so deep in her mouth that feeling his cock knock her throat over and over again he spurted a heavy load inside his mothers mouth.

When his sack was emptied pulling out his cock from her mouth he said 'It was fantastic.'

'Obviously you should be thrilled. You fucked my mouth harder than my cunt' she said.

'I got carried away' he replied.

'Even the monster did not have pity' she said.

'Next time he will remember it' he said.

'If there is a next time' she said.

'Why are you so angry' he asked.

'I am angry coz he did not fuck my cunt as hard as he fucked my mouth' she said.

'Hey I was really worried for sometime' he said looking at her smiling.

'Why was my son so worried' she asked hugging him.

'I was thinking what I would have to do if you would don't suck me again' he said.

'What would you have done then' she asked.

'Well you have another opening isn't it' he replied.

'Amar I am going to hit you' she said thrashing him with the pillow.

'I was just teasing you baby.' He said.

'What did you call me, tell me, tell me' she asked getting excited.

'I called you baby' he replied.

'How sweet of you' she said.

'Then shall we try it out baby' he said.

'Are you not content with what you did just now' she asked.

'You have a lovely pair of buttocks baby' he said to tease her.

'If you talk about it again I won't allow you touch my body' he said.

'Then whom would you allow, Nithin' he asked.

As she heard the name of Nithin Mayuri wanted to capitalize on it. Thinking about it she said 'Ah! Yes it is a good suggestion.'

'But you will have to face a hurdle in the form of Naina' he said.

'That is if I go to his place, what if he comes here' she asked.

'If he comes here then you will have your son to cope with' he replied.

'But my son should not be a problem' she said.

'Why'

'I think he would be interested' she said.

'What if he wants to join' he asked.

'Then I think we have to accommodate him, after all he is the only son I have' she replied.

'Then why don't you call him' he said.

'Do you want him to come' she asked.

'Yes I want to see how he acts' he said.

'Act' she asked a bit shocked.

'Yes the other day he felt your buttocks. I want to see how far he would go when I am here' he said.

'Will it excite you to watch' she asked.

'Obviously' he said.

'Let's see if he is free tomorrow. Now why don't you rest' she said.

Amar was thrilled to hear and as he really tired 'yes I need a rest as I expect lots of action to take place tomorrow' he said.

Mayuri was excited thinking of having Nithin at her place. She started to plan things. First of all she had to see her husband out of the way and secondly she did not want Naina in this.

The next day after making a lot of noise she some how managed to send her husband to look after a property which was lent on lease. With one hurdle taken care of she waited for son to depart so that she could talk to Nithin.

When everything was cleared she was still in a dilemma as to how to invite Nithin. After pondering over she hatched up a plan and under its pretext she invited him for a discussion and requested him to come alone. Nithin gladly accepted her invitation.

As evening descended Mayuri after taking care of the kitchen had a refreshing bath and was dressing up when she heard the door bell. Brushing her hair lightly she hurriedly walk to the door to receive Nithin.

As she opened she found a beaming Nithin standing and as she welcomed him she felt cold sweat run up her spine. She felt scared and after seeing him settled, she went in and took her time preparing coffee hoping Amar would come. It was not before they finished coffee that Amar made an entrance.

Amar was thrilled when he saw Nithin and his mother sipping coffee and as he joined them, Mayuri got up to fetch him a cup. As she moved out his Uncle's eyes followed her and when Amar looked at him he smiled.

'Isn't she pretty' he said opening up the subject.

'Yes she is pretty' Nithin replied.

'Very pretty' he asked.

'Very pretty and you are lucky to have her' he said taking a deep breath.

'Obviously I am fortunate to have such a wonderful mother' he said.

'It's only a few people who are so lucky' he said thinking about her.

'Even you should be happy, she is your sister-in-law' he replied.

'Of course I am proud of her' he said.

Mayuri joining them said 'what are you two discussing.'

'We were discussing you' said Nithin.

'Of all persons why me' she asked.

'Uncle was telling me how pretty you are' said Amar.

'Was it me or was his wife he was speaking of' she said as she sat apposite them.

'You are incomparable' replied Nithin.

'Why is Naina not pretty? Isn't she is fair and lean' said Mayuri.

'Yes she is lean and fair but you are different' he said.

'In what way is my mother different' said Amar adding pep to the conversation.

'Your mother is a real woman in every sense' replied Nithin.

'Sorry, in what way is she a real woman' asked Amar.

'I mean your mother is not just pretty she is gorgeous too' he said.

'You mean her features' asked Amar.

'Yes that's what I meant' replied Nithin looking at her.

Mayuri feeling his gaze said 'I am not as you two are describing. I am just like any other ordinary woman.

'No, not every woman is as gorgeous as you are' replied Nithin.

'Well it is how one person feels as the saying. . . . . . . . .' she replied.

'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' said Nithin.

'Yes and I am honored by your comments' she replied.

'Of course you are gorgeous Mom' saying this Amar got up and sat next to his mother.

'You make a lovely pair' said Nithin seeing Amar moving closer.

'We are made for each other' saying it Amar slipped his arm around his mother and hugged her lightly.

'That looks beautiful' said Nithin.

'He is showing off in front of you' replied Mayuri.

'No it shows he loves you' said Nithin.

'Yes I do love my Mom' saying this he tightened his grip on her waist.

'Come on I know how much you love me' replied Mayuri.

'Why? Don't you think I love you' said Amar hugging her.

'I do know you love me but don't you see we have a guest' said Mayuri softly.

'No let him. It looks good to see you both cuddled up' replied Nithin.

'I don't know what has taken over him today' said Mayuri when Amar hugged her again.

'May be he might have been missing you' Nithin said.

'My Mom's always busy and its only today that she is free' replied Amar.

'It gets difficult for me as I have to manage so many things' she replied.

'I know it and it is good to see you relaxing with your son' replied Nithin leaning forward.

'And it makes me the happiest person' saying it he pecked a kiss on her cheek.

'It also shows how much you love your mother' said Nithin.

'It's only today that he is showering so much love' replied Mayuri.

'Today is different. Today you are free and also Uncle is with us' said Amar.

'It's my pleasure to be in your company' replied Nithin.

'It is getting dark shall I put on the lights' asked Mayuri feeling excited.

'No it's fine' replied both of them.

'Well if you both don't want it then so it is' saying it Mayuri relaxed a bit.

'The lighting is perfect and moreover you look beautiful in this set up Mom' saying it Amar pecked a kiss on her cheeks.

'Wow that looks exciting' said Nithin leaning forward.

Seeing him excited 'what's so thrilling' asked Mayuri timidly.

'Him kissing you' he replied.

'Do you like it' as she was about to utter those words she heard Amar saying 'you like to see me kiss my Mom.'

'Of course I love to see you kiss your Mom, she is so pretty' said Nithin.

'Then this is for you' saying it he kissed his mother on her cheeks and this time his lips lingered there for a few seconds before he withdrew them.

'Hey Amar stop it' said Mayuri very casually.

'No let him' said Nithin leaning closer.

'I think he could not see properly' said Amar softly seeing his Uncle lean across.

'What did he not see' asked Mayuri getting excited.

'Me kissing you' said Amar in her ears.

'So' as she uttered those words she heard 'Why don't you both come and sit here. It is more spacious' tapping the empty space on the sofa.

'I don't know what difference it would make' saying this she got up and sat on the sofa leaving room for Amar to sit beside her.

Nithin was thrilled when Mayuri sat on the sofa. 'How nice, how nice' he said.

'I see that it has already made you happy' said Mayuri looking at Nithin.

'Yes he will be thrilled to see me kiss you from a closer range' saying it Amar hugged Mayuri.

'Why don't you behave Amar' replied Mayuri casually.

'I think he is getting excited to kiss you' said Nithin supporting Amar.

'I don't know what you boys are up to' saying this she resigned.

'Nothing Mom, I just want to kiss you' said Amar.

'Why? Have you not kissed me before' she asked.

'Yes but not in front of Uncle' he said.

'Why what difference does it make now' she asked.

'It feels good to kiss you when someone is watching' he said hugging her.

'You are a freak' she said loving every bit of the conversation.

'Of course I am a freak and that is why I want to kiss you' saying this he kissed her hard on her cheeks.

'Amar is that the way you kiss your mother' she asked feigning as if she was not happy.

'I don't see anything wrong in his kissing' replied Nithin supporting him.

'He kissed me hard on my cheeks Nithin' said Mayuri.

'If I were in his place I would have kissed your lips' he replied.

'You boys always think dirty' she said hiding her smile.

'No it is not so. On the other hand you would enjoy it' said Nithin coaxing Amar to kiss her on her lips.

'Yes I would like to kiss Mom on her lips' said Amar taking her in his arms.

'No you are not going to kiss me on my lips' said Mayuri hesitatingly.

'Only one Mom' saying he pulled her.

'Amar why are you so adamant today' she asked as he poised for the kiss.

'It is for Uncle. He wants to see me kiss you' saying it he held her firmly in his arms and leaning over kissed her on her pouting lips.

Mayuri was thrilled when his lips were locked on hers. Enjoying it to the hilt and facing Nithin she said 'he is acting like a rogue today.'

'No he is very passionate and I think you ought to allow him' saying this he moved closer.

'Did you not see him? He held me in his arms before he kissed me' she said?

'Yes I saw it. Why don't you relax and let him kiss you,' saying this he caressed her cheeks.

'I don't understand it' as she uttered those words she had Amar grasping her in both his arms and pushing her on the sofa he kissed her passionately.

Mayuri was thrilled by his kisses and when she looked from the corner of her eye and saw Nithin urging her 'Oh Amar what are you doing' she said.

'He is trying to kiss you, why don't you take your son in your arms' saying it he pushed Mayuri deep into his arms.

1...67891011