Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amar was fully aroused when he felt his mother's robust body in his arms and as he tightened the hold upon her and felt her breasts crush against his chest 'Oh Mom' he cried.

'Look he is calling you Mayuri, why don't you soothe your child. Why don't you hold him in your arms and cuddle him' saying this he manipulated Amar in such a way that he was in her lap and she was hugging his face to her bosom.

'Yes Mom I want you to hold me tight' saying this he pushed his face on her bosom.

It was this moment that Nithin was waiting for and as he saw Amar cuddle his face on Mayuri's bosom he went into action. Grasping Mayuri by her waist he held her and to appease Amar 'why don't you hide your baby inside your sari' he said pulling the top of her sari and covering it over Amar's face and when Mayuri smiled at him grasping her tightly he kissed her hard on her pouting lips.

Mayuri was ecstatic when he kissed her and as Amar's face was hidden she looked up and seeing Nithin smiling she made faces at him. Nithin slipped his hand leisurely behind her back and having taken possession of her body, he slowly pulled her up and when her face was in line with hers feeling her pouting lips said softly 'I want to see you nurse your baby.'

Mayuri was stunned to hear his words and as a wild current shot through her body, curving her face towards his said 'how can I nurse him with my clothes on.'

'That will easily be taken care of' saying this he locked his lips over hers and slipping his hand inside her sari unhooked her blouse.

Mayuri's body sizzled at this raw attack and Amar was thrilled when his uncle unhooked his mother's blouse. Pushing aside the flaps he nuzzled his face on his mother's swollen bosom while his Uncle pealed it out.

As her blouse was ripped out, 'do you need any help or can you undo your bra' said Nithin holding Mayuri's face in both his hands.

'Why are you ashamed to undo my bra in front of my son' she asked as wave after wave of warmth spread through her body.

'It would be my pleasure but I want to see you undo it and feed your son' he said.

'Have you ever seen me feeding my son before' she asked.

'No I have not' he replied as he continued kissing her.

'Then let me tell you that I don't need to undo my bra to feed him' she said.

'Then how would you' he asked.

'I have just to lift this' saying this she lifted the cup of her brassiere and trusting the exposed breast into Amar's mouth said 'is this what you wanted to see.'

This time it was Nithin who was mystified by her actions. On seeing her push her naked breast into Amar's mouth he was stunned. Grasping her in both his arms he pulled her up and kissing her passionately said 'yes that is what I wanted to see and it looks most provoking.'

'Do you want my son to continue or do you want to take his place' she asked looking at him.

'No I want him to suckle. I want him to play with you' saying this he pulled her sari out and when she asked in a coarse voice 'on which playground' pointing to her waistline 'here on this vast upheaval ground' he said soothing it.

Hearing those words Amar was enchanted. Lifting the other cup of his mother's bra and taking hold of her naked breast he guided its erect nipple into his mouth.

Mayuri sizzled on the double attack and to continue teasing Nithin said 'may I know with what is he going to play' she asked.

'He has something nice, strong and hard to play with' he replied as he held Amar's feet and straightened him on the sofa.

'But I don't see anything of that nature' she said coaxing him when she saw him manipulating Amar's body.

'It is here, do you want see' saying it as Nithin started to unbuckle Amar's pants both mother and son were surprised and as Mayuri looked down she was bewildered when Nithin having pushed Amar's pants down slipped his hand inside and brought his cock out. Amar too gasped when his Uncle held his cock.

'This is what he is going to play with. Do you like the way he looks' he asked holding Amar's cock in his hand and caressing it. While Mayuri was fascinated by the scene Amar was shell shocked by his Uncle's caresses. As a streak of new excitement shot through his body he resigned allowing his Uncle to guide him.

'Yes he looks ready to strike' replied Mayuri getting animated on seeing Nithin holding Amar's cock caressing it.

Pushing Amar aside, and kneeling in front of her he grasped her thighs over her thin petticoat and said 'don't you think we ought to clear the playfield now?'

This further recharged Mayuri and protruding out her tongue 'Is it necessary? Can he not play in the exposed area' she asked.

'Big boys need a bigger field' saying this, he let his hands crawl over her lush warm thighs and on reaching her naked waistline, held the waist band of her petticoat.

'What if the field is curvy' she asked in an ecstatic frame of mind.

'More the curves better it is' he replied slipping his hands inside her petticoat feeling her warm flesh. Lifting her a little he pulled her petticoat down.

As Nithin yanked her petticoat down her buttocks Mayuri went wild with lust. Curving her body and allowing the petticoat to slip further down said 'what if there are pot holes.'

'That's were the game ends' he said as he pulled her petticoat out and denuding her said 'Sis you have a lovely piece of playfield.'

'What does my brother see that is so attractive' she asked.

Placing his hands on her voluptuous thighs and caressing them he said 'these rich thighs and that which lays between them is beyond my wild imagination.'

'Why had you not seen it earlier' she asked.

'Yes but not as it looks today' he replied.

'How could there be such difference in a day' she asked.

'Today it looks stunning as it is moist' he said feeling her wet thatch.

'No, you are lying even yesterday it was damp. Don't you think there is another reason' she asked.

'What could it be' he said as his eyes were riveted on the lips of her cunt amidst lush growth of her pubic hair.

'Is it not because you have company? Is it not because my son is here that it looks more stunning' she asked looking at Amar.

'Yes Sis it is because of him. It is because your son is here it looks more gorgeous and I want that very son to take you now' saying this he pushed Mayuri on the sofa and when she stretched herself, Nithin spreading her thighs looked up at Amar.

Amar could not have asked for more. Seeing his sensuous mother totally nude, lying on the sofa writhing with passion with her voluptuous thighs spread wide apart, his mind went berserk. Leaning forward he positioned himself over his mother and placing his cock at the entrance of her cunt he started grinding it and when its head found the gap and penetrated Nithin who was watching his actions keenly said 'yes Amar dig it in. Dig it inside your mother, take her and fuck her' he kept repeating those words enticing Amar to fuck her hard.

Amar became enthusiastic and as his thrusts gained momentum he grasped her breasts in both hands and on squeezing them as he brought his face down to kiss her lips, Nithin pushing him aside said 'leave that to me' and taking hold of Mayuri's face in both his hands kissed her passionately as his son looked upon.

Amar went wild when he saw his Uncle kiss her mother ardently in front of him. Seeing his Uncle take her face in his hand and ravishing her lips, he increased the momentum and when his mother brought out her tongue and slipped it inside his Uncle's mouth he started ramming his cock inside her cunt.

Nithin saw Amar pounding his mother's cunt vigorously. He was thrilled to watch his shaft burrowing in her cunt and as it excited him grasping Mayuri's face in both his hands he ravaged her mouth with wet kisses and when Mayuri came up for air and looked at him 'undo my pants' he ordered.

Mayuri's body sizzled when he let out those words. She moved sideways which made Amar to slow down his pace and facing Nithin she brought her hand down and grasping his cock over his pants said 'you want me to hold him.'

Going up on his knees 'yes I want you to play with him' he said and holding her face he kissed her again.

Mayuri grasped his cock in both her hands and squeezing it tightly she brought it near her face and brushing her cheeks on its head she started to undo his pants.

Amar was excited on seeing his mother fondle and play with Uncles' cock. He stopped pounding her cunt and gazed at her actions.

Nithin quickly discarded his shirt and again holding Mayuri's face in both hands he jabbed her face on his navel and said 'kiss it, lick it.' Mayuri obliged by kissing his navel while her hands were busy pulling his shorts down and the moment they were out bringing her lips on his belly button she bit it hard and looked up at him with dreamy eyes. It was her way of telling him that she had released his cock.

Nithin let out a moan then holding her face in his hands he brought it near his and kissing her lips lightly and looking deeply into his eyes said 'you are a wonderful woman.'

'Yes my mother is a wonderful woman' saying this Amar leaned forward and holding her face as Nithin had in both his hands he kissed her.

'Yes that is the way you ought to kiss her and now it is my chance' saying this Nithin forced her to face him and jabbing his tongue inside her mouth he outraged her lips.

Mayuri was enchanted when both of them kissed her in turn. To tease them she said 'wont you guys allow me to breathe.'

'It is your son who is taking of advantage of' he said.

When Mayuri looked up at him he continued 'he is occupying both your hot spots' as he saw him again pounding her cunt.

'Leaving you with nothing' she asked.

'Yes but I am thrilled to see him fuck his mother' he replied and kissed her when it was his turn.

'What about him, does he not want to fuck his Sis' she asked taking hold of his cock.

'Yes he wants to fuck her in his own fashion and that is after Amar finishes' he said.

Amar on hearing his mother talk dirty felt his cock throbbing. Ramming his cock deep inside her cunt he held her face and looking at her said 'you want Uncle to fuck you.'

'Yes I want that man to fuck me' she replied.

'Do you want him to fuck you in front of me' he asked.

'Yes I think it was decided that way but why are you asking now' she said.

'Because it thrills me to hear it when I am fucking you' he said.

'You mean it makes your cock throb violently in my cunt' she asked.

'Yes and can't you feel it immersed in your deep well' he asked pumping his cock vigorously.

'Yes Amar it is quite enlarged and it is ravaging my poor cunt' she replied.

Hearing her dirty words Amar giving a final push shot his load inside her cunt and on being hugged by his mother said 'Oh Mom it was great.'

'Yes did you enjoy fucking your mother in front of your Uncle' she asked hugging him to her.

'Yes I really enjoyed fucking my mother in front of him and it was great' he said.

'So it was because of your Uncle presence, you were more thrilled in fucking her' she asked.

'Yes his very presence motivated me to fuck you harder' he replied.

'Don't you think he deserves something' she asked getting excited.

'Yes and are you not ready to oblige him' he questioned back.

'The poor guy is after me since 5 years' she said kissing him.

'Did he not fuck you yesterday' he asked.

'But then yesterday you were not present' she replied kissing Nithin passionately.

'Does it imply that you want your son to watch when he fucks you' he asked getting excited.

'Yes I want my son to lay by my side when he fucks me' saying this she pushed him down and lying over him continued 'would you not obey your mother.'

'I would do anything to please my mother as far as she allows me to fuck her' he said.

'Yes you can fuck me whenever you want' she said kissing him.

'I want to fuck her in front of her husband' he said.

'So it be Amar, so it be. You can fuck me in front of my husband. I think he deserves it' she said softly.

'Yes, now why don't you take care of him' he said looking at Nithin who was watching them keenly.

'Let him come and take me if he wants. I am not moving away from my son' saying this she hugging him tightly crushing her breasts on his chest and feeling his erect cock on her waist.

Nithin was excited. He was not just excited to hear her words, her arguments, but he was excited when he saw her lay upon her son exposing her magnificent back with all its curve lines to his view. His eyes drank all that they could see. Her broad back, her shoulder blades, the bulge underneath them, the exquisite curve of her back then the upheaval of her buttocks and down below her lush thighs and the long slender legs all added to his vision which one would die to look at.

Having set aside her hair he caressed her broad shoulders and when he heard her squirm he brought his hand down and having it placed just underneath her buttocks he moved on to the sofa.

Both Mayuri and Amar felt ecstatic as Nithin joined them on the sofa. While Amar looked forward to observe his actions, Mayuri squirmed in anticipation.

Nithin kneeled near Mayuri's buttocks. His hand again took to her back. Drawing circles over her vast back his fingers slipped up over her mounds caressing them softly. Mayuri let out a moan. His fingers were so smooth and so tender that she felt a cold sweat run over her body. She waited with abated breath.

Nithin moved his fingers down. Mayuri expecting them to run through the crack of her buttocks stiffened but she was surprised when he deviated and ran down her inner thighs and grasping them said 'turn around.'

'I can't' she said softly.

Caressing the insides of her thighs and moving his hand up 'why can't you turn' he asked.

'Because I am comfortably placed' she said teasing him.

'What if I make it more comfortable more enjoyable' he said pushing his hand up and feeling her moist pubic hair.

'Will you' she asked as a hot wave passed through her spine.

'Yes, how does it feel? Are you not comfortable now' saying it he let his fingers touched her moist cunt.

'Yes that's better' cried Mayuri.

'Now' he asked cupping her moist cunt.

'That feels good' said Mayuri loosening a bit.

'If you could turn I will make it more pleasurable' saying this he pulled her by her hips.

'Why don't you turn Mom' said Amar.

'You boys always have your way' saying this she relented.

Nithin was enchanted when Mayuri turned and lay by his side, exposing her puckered breasts, her sweaty waist and dripping cunt. 'Oh Mayuri your body looks so ravishing he said.

'You both have assaulted my body and now you say it looks ravishing, you men' she said.

'As if you did not enjoy when we assaulted you' he said taking her in his arms.

'We women consider it our duty to oblige you pigs and while doing it if we like it in tits and bits it is not our fault' she said hugging him.

'You women coax us. Somewhere deep down you like to be ravaged, I suppose' saying this he crushed her in his arms.

'Oh Nithin' cried out Mayuri on being sucked into his arms.

'Look you love to be manhandled. You love it when some part of your body exults in pain' saying this he pressed his body down on her flattening her breasts.

'What can a helpless soul do when rogues like you take over' cried Mayuri in ecstasy urging him to possess her.

'And it is when these rogues start mauling your body you loosen up, isn't it' saying this he poked his rock hard cock on her delicate cunt lips.

'Yes it is only a rouge who can satisfy a wanton woman' saying this she parted her legs allowing him to penetrate his cock deep into her cunt.

'And you like these rogue to rip your cunt, tear it apart' he asked ramming his cock vigorously into her cunt.

'Yes it is how a woman wants to be treated in bed. She wants her man to love her, debase her and assault her. It is only then she is sexually satisfied,' saying this she bit him on his nape.

'And she would go to any extreme for to be satisfied' he asked as he kept pounding his cock inside her cunt.

'No, I can say she would do anything a man asks for' saying this she bit his lips hard.

'And is that a sign of saying she is satisfied, is she a satisfied woman now' he said panting while he kept hammering his cock fiercely inside her lubricated cunt.

'Yes and it is also a way to bring a man on his knees' saying it she ravaged his lips by kissing and biting them.

'Yes it is a sure way of bring a man on his knees' saying it he shot his load in her cunt.

'Oh boy you took your own time to cum' saying this she hugged him.

'And it was ages since I had such an orgasm' he said.

'And so the credit goes to me' she asked.

'No the goes to your son' he replied.

'Yes my son. It is all because of him' she said.

'And your son has learnt a lesson today' said Amar.

'What lesson' asked Mayuri?

'That is how to treat a real woman' he said.

1...67891011