Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting side by side Naina said 'poor Mayuri I pity her.'

Those words somewhat shocked Amar. Pondering over it he said 'why do you pity her.'

'Don't you see what she is undergoing' she replied.

'What? I don't see anything.'

'That is the problem with you men, you don't seem to understand things.'

'I really don't know what you are talking about' Amar replied.

'Don't you see that she is all by herself? Does not go out, no friends and no life.'

'Yes, Dad hardly takes her out' he replied.

'What about you? Why don't you do what your Dad does not?' she stressed the word Dad and stared at him point blank.

'I don't understand what I could do' he said.

'You are not a child anymore. You have grown up and can take care of her' she said.

'But she is not so friendly with me. She always bosses over me' he replied.

'May be you take advantage of her' said Naina.

'I don't other than ask for some Pocket money' he said.

'And when you get money you forget her, is it not' she asked.

'Yes, so it is' he replied softly.

'You enjoy with your friends when she is left all alone' she said.

'I do go out with my friends' replied Amar.

'Girl Friends?'

'Sometimes' he replied shyly.

'Why don't you treat her like your girl friend' she said.

'You mean . . . .'

'Yes that is what I mean. Take her out, be a companion to her and treat her like a girl friend' she said.

'Where shall I take her' he asked.

'Where do you take your girl friends, tell me,' she asked.

'I take them out, sometimes to a movie' he replied.

'What do you do there' she asked looking straight in his eyes.

'Can't tell you that' he replied shyly.

'Okay tell me one thing. Why did you agree to come out with me' she asked smiling at him.

'Well you asked for and I came' he replied.

'Is that the sole reason for your coming' she eyed him closely.

'Yes, what other reason could there be' he said.

'Did you not come because I am a woman and you like me? Is it not a fact you wanted to be close to a woman. Are you not enjoying being with me' she spoke softly and moving closer she placed a hand on his thighs.

Amar was taken back by her questions and unable to answer, he felt numb.

Caressing his thighs she said 'I can understand what you Boys like and so does every woman.'

'But, but . . . . .' he stammered again.

'No buts. You are grown up and it is your duty to take care of her' and caressing his thighs said 'don't you like it, tell me, tell me' she asked.

'I I don't know' he stammered again.

'Does it not feel good? Does it not thrill you? Like wise make her feel good' she said.

'What' as he uttered it he looked at her.

'Yes, as you are getting interested, so will she. Come let's go now and tomorrow I promise there will be more' saying this she touched her breasts.

Seeing her feeling her breasts Amar's eyes popped out and as he looked at her she said 'there's more to come, let's go.'

Amar found it hard to digest what he had seen and heard. Everything had happened so fast. Like a faithful servant he followed his Aunt and reached home after dropping her.

CHAPTER II

Reaching home Amar was delighted to see his mother smiling and beckoning him to have dinner. Though he was not hungry he sat down with his mother. Silently they finished their dinner and when he got up Mayuri asked 'do you need anything Am.'

Her loving words made him opt for a glass of milk and when his mother turned to fetch his eyes took to her. He looked at her from head to toe and what he saw excited him. Mayuri had a well carved physique. She was quite tall at 5. 6 and her body was proportionate to her height. Her long cascading hairs over her shoulders were very alluring. Her shoulder blades were broad and the dimples caused by her muscles were most appealing. Down, the curve of her back was exquisite and the swell of her buttocks as they swayed in the light sari was most enthralling.

Amar was aroused on seeing the figure of his mother and when she went behind the curtain he quickly arranged his growing manhood.

Oh! What is happening to me he exclaimed.

Holding the glass of hot milk as Mayuri lifted it, the top of her sari slipped exposing the curvaceous figure of her bosom. Amar was elated when he saw it. Though he tried hard to detour his eyes he was unable to. He quickly took the glass of milk from her and went to his room.

Mayuri stood looking at her departing son. The call which Naina had made before Amar reached home had helped her. Naina had taken her to task. She had verbally accused her of neglecting her son and now adhering to her words she was happy to see the change in him. She hoped it would benefit her but how was still a question? In her room she thought why she had neglected him for no fault of his? While it was the fault of his father she had distanced from her son. She made her mind to give back all the love. With these thoughts in her mind she slept peacefully.

Next morning Mayuri was pleased to see the youthful figure of Amar. It was her turn to look at him. She looked at him as if she was looking at a stranger. My God has he not grown up she said to herself.

'Sorry, did you say something?' asked Amar.

'Nothing, by the way where did you take Naina yesterday' she asked.

'To the market and then to a restaurant' he replied.

'If I had known that you were going to a restaurant I would have accompanied you' she said.

'Oh! How I wish I could take you today.' As soon as he said his mind raced back to what Naina had promised. He was thinking of her when his mother said 'are you going out with her.'

'Yes, few things could not be purchased yesterday.'

'Its okay, carryon may be we could go some day.'

'How about tomorrow' said Amar instantly.

'Where would you take me' asked Mayuri.

'Any where you would like to' he replied.

'Do you have so much time to take your mother out' she asked.

'Come on Mom, I can do anything for you' he replied.

'How sweet of you, I was a fool for not have asked you earlier' she said smilingly.

'Okay but tell me where would you like to go?' he persisted.

Hearing this 'where are you both planning to go' asked Dikshit who had come down.

'We are going for shopping' replied Mayuri.

'Fine' saying this he sat down for breakfast and left for his office without any further reference to the subject. Amar too departed and Mayuri was left alone.

Mayuri for once was happy to be alone. Having recollected the events of the day she felt glad and thought of thanking Naina.

By evening Amar was eagerly waiting for his aunt and was delighted when his eyes scanned the crowd and spotted her.

Amar joined and escorted her to the market. After an hour or so of shopping Naina looking up at him said 'do you have time for snacks.'

'Yes I informed Mom that I would be late.'

'So you have come prepared' she said softly.

Hearing it Amar blushed.

'Shall we go to the same place' she asked.

'Yes'

Sitting in the corner table she asked 'so how's your Mom?'

'Oh! She is fine and tomorrow we are going out' he replied.

'How lucky you are' she said.

'Why' asked Amar.

'To have two new girl friends' said Naina.

Amar blushed again.

'Of the two whom do you like' she asked.

'Why? I like you both' he shot back.

'No it cannot be true, only one would be very special' she said.

'If it is so then it is you' he replied.

'How nice. Is it a fact or are you trying to pull my leg' she asked.

'It is a fact and I mean it' he said looking at her.

'And may I know why' she asked.

'You were so kind to take me to this restaurant' he replied.

'Because of that,' she asked.

'Not only that, I liked your company' he replied.

'You like my company? You like sitting beside me' she asked patting his thighs.

'Yes, I like it' he replied getting excited.

'You liked being with me yesterday' she asked feeling his thighs.

'Yes' he said softly.

'What did you like' she asked moving closer.

'I liked being with you, sitting beside you and . . . .'

'And, tell me' she crooned.

'And liked the way you felt me' he said bowing his head.

'You liked the feel of my hand on your thighs, is it so' she asked.

'Yes.'

'And what else did excite you' she asked.

'Few other things' he replied.

'What other thing did I do that made you excited, tell me' she insisted.

'I saw you caress it as we felt the restaurant' he said staring at her bosom.

'So you saw me doing it, I thought you had not' she lied.

'It was there to be seen' he replied.

'And what other reason made you come today' she asked.

'Your words' he replied.

'What did I say' she asked as this conversation sent warm waves up her body.

'You said I would be suitably rewarded' he replied.

'Yes, have I not rewarded you by bringing you to this restaurant' she asked teasing him.

'Yes and you said something else.'

'What was that' she said as she felt her body responding.

'You said there's more to come.'

'You remember that too' she asked getting excited.

'One does not forget those words' he replied.

'What did you think I would do' she asked.

'How can I say what's in your mind' he replied.

'But still you might have thought of something' she replied softly.

'I thought you would continue' he replied.

'What? feeling your thighs' she said.

'Yes and also those' he said staring at her bosom.

'Does it thrill you to watch me fondling it' she asked placing her hand on her bosom.

'Yes' he replied focusing his eyes on her hand.

'You want to see me caress them' she asked softly.

'Yes.'

'Like this,' she said slipping her hand inside the sari and touching her breasts.

'Yesss'

'You want me to hold them in my hand' she asked.

Amar did not reply. His eyes were engrossed on her actions.

'Or do you want me to caress your thighs' she asked as wave after wave swept through her body.

'Anything' was all he could reply.

'Do you like this' she said placing her hand on his upper thighs.

Amar was captivated by her actions. As soon as she placed her hand on his thighs his member started pulsating. He was scared that she could feel his aroused cock. He could not believe it was actually happening. His body started convulsing.

'Do you want more' she asked seeing his body trembling.

'Mmmmmmm' was all that he could answer.

'Then why don't you place your hand here' saying this she held his hand and placed it on her knee.

Amar was flabbergasted as he felt the warmth of her thigh. His body again shuddered and he was on the threshold of shooting.

Seeing it and also feeling her body on the brink of an explosion 'slip your hand inside' she cried.

As Amar slipped his hand between her thighs Naina crisscrossing her legs and imprisoning his hand between her thighs said 'how does it feel.'

Amar could not reply, he was aghast at her action. As his hand was vexed between her hot thighs and Naina gyrating her thighs over his hand he ejaculated in his pants.

Naina, whose body was also on fire, could not withhold it any longer. Imprisoning his hand between her thighs and feeling it so close to her privates, she let the juice gush out of it. She had cum and it was great. It was a sensation which she had not anticipated. All the while she had thought she would tease him but sitting in the crowded restaurant she had not dreamt that she could explode. She felt happy with the outcome and she was sure that she could use Amar as a pawn.

And when she saw Amar withdrawing his hand from her thighs she asked 'happy' for which Amar could only nod his head.

'Did you feel thrilled to feel my thighs' she crooned softly?

'Yes' he replied.

'Were you satisfied' she asked staring at him.

'Yes.'

'What made you happy' she asked.

'The feel of your thighs' he replied.

'But my thighs are not so voluptuous' she said.

'They are' he replied.

'Comparing to your mother's they are skinny, aren't they' she asked?

Amar was shocked to hear those words. Looking at her he said 'I don't know.'

'Are you not interested' she asked.

Amar could not answer her. He was shocked to hear her talking about his mother's thighs.

'She has. She has beautiful long legs and I am sure you would love feeling them' she said.

This again baffled him. He stared at her not getting the meaning of it.

'Why don't you try it' she said.

'What' exclaimed Amar?

'Feel her thighs, you will love it' she replied.

Hearing her talk about his mother's thighs he suddenly became excited. Though he wanted to say he can not. He waited for her to continue.

'It would give you immense pleasure. Just feel them and I am sure she will like it too' she said.

'I don't know how that could be possible.' At last he let it out.

'When you go shopping, try it out there' she said.

Her words were encouraging. He felt excited. His placid cock was regaining its strength and as he wanted her to continue he said 'what would she think or how would she react?'

'She is starving and I am sure she will like it' she replied.

This made him look at her again. His eyes were questioning her and they had thousands of questions. He was getting bolder by the second.

'Yes when you go out try to feel her thighs. Act as if it was accidental and when she does not object try to capitalize on it and I am sure she won't object' she replied.

This made Amar to focus his mind on his mother. He was thinking of a place where it could be possible to take her and Naina seeing him engrossed said 'I know you can do it and if you want any assistance I am always there to help you.'

'I will try' was what he was able to say.

'And when you do, you can have more of me' she said.

This made him look at her.

'Yes you can touch, feel and look, think about it' she said caressing her breasts again.

'Will you' he stammered.

'Yes, and may be more. Come let's go' she said.

With her words ringing in his ears Amar reached home to be welcomed by his mother. His thoughts were still of his aunt when they had the dinner and as his mother lifted a corner of her sari to wipe her face his eyes took to her exposed lower body. He was excited when he saw the slight bulge of her naked waist. It was the first time that his eyes had wandered there and when they drifted down he was bewildered to see her robust thighs and long legs. She was more voluptuous than his aunt and yes it would give immense pleasure to feel those thighs, was what he was thinking when he went to his room.

The whole night he planned. He thought of all possible places he could take her out but none of the places were ideal for what he had in mind. This made him stay awake for most of the night and not getting any answers he struggled throughout.

Though he was tired the next day he hurried back home, excited at the thought of going out with his mother. Soon after having a wash as he came down he was glad to see his mother holding a cup of coffee.

As the coffee refreshed him 'shall we go' he asked.

'Do you think you can? Are you not tired' she asked brushing his hair.

'No I am fine. Your coffee did the trick' he replied smilingly.

This brought a huge smile on her face and she went to change.

By the time his mother was ready Amar rang for the cab. Amar was so happy just to sit beside his mother that when they reached the Mall he wished it had taken more time.

His mother was the first to alight and as Amar stepped he slipped which made his mother lend him a hand. This was a blessing in disguise as his mother entwined her hand with his and held it supporting him.

Holding each other's hands as they climbed a few steps her elbow brushed his chest which made Amar delighted. Gripping her hand he led her into the mall.

Entering the mall Mayuri tried to dislodge her hand but when she felt him gripping it hard she let it stay put and leaning on him continued window shopping.

Amar did not let go of her hand. He held it to his chest as a prized possession and when they took the escalator he felt his mother snuggle closer. This made his elbow brush the naked skin below her blouse. This made him feel happy and looked forward for another brushing which did not materialize.

After strolling around the first floor and not finding any thing of interest as they came near the escalator Mayuri looking at him said 'I am a little scared.'

'Nothing to be scared off, hold me' said Amar.

Mayuri moved closer and gripping his hand took to the escalators and when she stepped on it she fumbled which made Amar to grasp her by her waist and steady her. Amar felt enchanted to have his hand on her waist. Feeling the warmth of his mother's waist he gripped it harder which made her thighs brace his. He was in the world of his own having felt what he had not dreamt of and it did not last long as they had reached the second floor.

Mayuri too felt the warmth of his thighs brushing hers and when she saw his hand holding her by the waist she let it linger there till she steadied herself. Amar on seeing his mother regain her stance slowly pulled out his hand from her waist but let it be entwined with her hand.

They shopped for a while. Amar was content to be with her and when they finished, Mayuri was again scared as she had to come down the escalators. Standing near the escalators she looked at Amar.

'Why are you so scared' he asked.

'This is the first time I am using them' she replied.

'Let me hold you' he said slipping his hand on her waist again.

'Wait, let me take a deep breath' she replied.

'Take your own time' said Amar utilizing the opportunity of caressing her waist to soothe her.

This time Mayuri felt his caress. Though it sent warmth up her body she could not enjoy it as she was scared and when Amar nudged her, taking a deep breath she stepped on the escalator.

This time with Amar holding her tightly she managed not to fumble and coming down she looked at her son as if she had conquered the world thinking she had reached the ground floor.

'One more floor to go' said Amar pointing to the ground floor.

'Oh! I thought I had reached it' she replied.

'Want me to carry you' he said.

'Dath, as if you would carry me' she shot back.

'I would if you allow me' he spoke gently.

'No I am fine' she replied smiling.

This time before she could react, Amar slipped his hand on her waist with such authority that made her look up at him.

'Come let's move' saying this he patted her back.

Though his reactions were natural Mayuri felt delighted when he patted her back. Slipping her hand on his waist they encountered the final hurdle with ease.

Amar did not let go of her waist and when they stepped out of the mall he said 'why don't we walk home.'

'Yes why not' she replied smiling at him.

'I love this weather' he replied.

'Yes it is very pleasant and cool' saying this she moved closer slipping her hand on his waist.

Like a happy couple they slowly threaded their way back. Amar was more than happy to have his hand firmly placed at her waist and his mother's head resting on his shoulders.

Even Mayuri was excited to have got acquainted to her son in such a way and whenever she remembered him helping her on the escalator she kissed his shoulder showering her affection. They moved at snails pace and it was when they came across the park that their heart beats increased.

It was Mayuri who saw it first. As her head was resting on his shoulder and her line of vision towards the park, she saw a couple kissing. It made her lift her head across to see them and when she saw the man was fondling the woman's breasts a sudden wave of excitement rushed through her body. The scene jolted her and Amar who had not witnessed it was surprised to feel her shudder.

As they moved further both of them saw another couple locked in each others arms smooching. This made their hearts beat faster and subconsciously both gripped each other. Their pacing slowed down when they came to the end of the park and saw another couple. It was Mayuri who looked up at her son for his reaction and saw him staring at the couple. His hand which was on her waist started moving subconsciously down. She felt it slip down a little and when he gripped the flesh above the mounds of her buttocks she shivered and leaned on his body. She had made the move.