Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had a wild effect on both of them. Both were excited. Amar whose hand was over her buttocks pulled her closer and she obliged by moving a shade closer and placed her head on his chest. They moved silently and Amar realizing that they were nearing the house pulled his hand from her waist and started walking casually. He did not want her to know that he was aroused.

They continued treading slowly. Both were tensed as they felt they had done something wrong. They just had to cover a little distance to reach their house when it started drizzling lightly. This changed the whole atmosphere and they were like two kids playing in the rain. They ran towards their house shielding their purchases from the rain.

Once inside the house Amar went to fetch the towel and when he returned he saw what his eyes was craving for. His mother holding the top of her sari wiping her wet hair had subconsciously exposed her bosom to his stare. It made him stand rooted to the spot and though he could have shifted his gaze he did not and when his mother saw him staring at her exposed bosom, a hot current passed through her body which made her back track to her room slowly.

On reaching she felt a strong wave rip through her body. It made her rush to the rest room and on standing before the mirror she pulled the sari out and stood looking at her own reflection. She was surprised by what was reflected in the mirror. Her cheeks had turned red, her eyes were gleaming, her lips were pouting, her bosom was heaving and her midriff was shining with the pearl like rain drops. She felt happy with what she saw.

Taking a close look made her feel proud as she felt she still had a lot which would be of interest to any roaming eye and her son being a novice would certainly be attracted to it. Then why not flash a little she thought. What's wrong in it? What was there in it for her if it was to be hidden? Had she not hidden it all these days? She thought on those lines. The more she thought the more confident she grew. It would only be her son who was going to see, then why not let him. Thinking on those lines made her feel proud, feel elevated and she decided to try it out.

Amar could not move even after his mother left. He felt he had made a mistake. He felt he should have looked the other way instead of staring at her. He was sure his mother had seen him staring. What would be her reaction? How would she take it? When he was getting closer, when he was getting to know her better this should not have happened he thought. He felt as if he had lost everything and dejectedly he went to his room.

Next morning things were different. When he opened his eyes he was rewarded with a sweet surprise. He saw his mother holding a cup of hot coffee tickling him. This made him jerk from the bed and as he took the cup, the previous night's tension eased away. He stood by his mother the whole day helping her in all her pending work.

As evening descended Amar thought of asking her out but when he saw her slumped on the sofa he felt it better to sit close by and watch. With a book of no consequence in his hand he sat down opposite her.

It did not take long for Mayuri to see that Amar was watching her. Many a times she felt like teasing him but thinking it would be obvious, she let go and when she saw him fully engrossed somewhere 'what's on your mind' she asked.

'I was visualizing how scared you looked coming down the escalators' he said.

'Yes if you had not held me I would not have had the courage to come down' she replied.

'It was my pleasure to have held you' he said.

'Was it so' she asked.

'Being close I was delightful' he replied.

'How nice to hear it, I thought I was troubling you' she said.

'I would love to have another chance' he said.

'May be sometime, now why don't you go to bed' she said.

'Yes maybe next time' saying it he left her.

Next morning when he came down he was happy to see his mother cooking. This gave him a chance to stand behind her and look at her exquisite body. As his eyes were roaming over her curves Mayuri left his gaze. As she was busy with her morning chores she could do nothing while he moved closer. He had come so close that whenever Mayuri moved her thighs brushed his.

There was mixed response from his mother. On one part she was happy to have her son beside her and on the other his closeness was also sending warmth up her body which she was finding it hard to conceal. After few minutes as Mayuri turned, her thighs brushed his squarely which made her blush. Amar had not expected this and when he felt his mother's hot thighs he was delighted and seeing his mother blush he was thrilled.

The small incidence had made his day. Having finished his breakfast he left for college leaving behind his mother to ponder over the things that were happening. Mayuri was in deep thought when she saw her husband come down. After having had his breakfast, he left for office without acknowledging her. This depressed her and she felt it was time she changed a little.

The day passed off without any further adventure and the next morning Amar came down and placing his hands on her shoulders said 'what's cooking Mom.'

'Nothing of your interest' she replied jokingly.

'It smells good' he replied leaning over.

'Then why do you ask' she said and as she bent to pick up a spoon her hips brushed his thighs.

Amar moved closer and peeping over her shoulders said 'how long will it take.'

'Will be ready in five minutes, hungry' she asked.

'No but I would like to taste it' he said politely.

'Sure,' saying this as she turned to face him, her hips again brushed his thighs.

Amar stood right in front and not giving any room for her tasted the dish while his eyes roamed over her well formed bosom.

'Liked it' asked his mother enjoying his closeness.

'Yes it tastes good' he replied and as he leaned forward to put the spoon back his hand braced her warm hips. The touch jolted him. Uttering sorry he took a step backwards.

'No need to be sorry' said Mayuri feeling his discomfort. At first she had thought that his hand had touched her hips intentionally but as he pulled back she had a doubt. Whatever the cause she was thrilled by the act and looking at his discomfort she flashed him a big smile.

Amar regained his courage on seeing her smile and moving forward he hugged his mother.

'What made you do that' asked his mother in a jovial mood.

'Out of love' he replied.

'Ah! Come on' said his mother blushing.

When both her husband and son left Mayuri sat down with the puzzle of her life. She started completing the jig saw and to her utter dismay found most of the places blank. She had no other option but to fill them with her son and when it was completed seeing her son highlighted she felt happy.

As she was contemplating the next move the phone rang. She was surprised as it was her husband and when he said he will be coming late and not to wait for dinner she would not believe it. Ah! The pieces of the puzzle were falling in place she thought as this news had given an opening which she was looking for.

Amar arrived as usual and was excited when his mother told him that they were going out for dinner.

'What about Dad' was his immediate question?

'He is attending some party' she replied.

'Is he not coming' he asked politely as he did not want to discourage his mother.

'I don't think so. What do you suggest, where shall we go' she asked.

'There is a restaurant on the third floor of the Mall' he smiled as he let out those words.

'No I don't want any escalators' she replied strongly.

'Then there is the new one but it's little expensive' he said.

'It should not be a problem, book up' she said.

While Amar took care of the arrangements, Mayuri came down dressed in a green sari which had a pleasing effect on her dark complexion. Soon they reached the Hotel and both were surprised at the plush décor.

Sitting on a cozy sofa they treated themselves to a luxurious dinner and as they finished it 'how was it' asked his mother.

'It was most delicious.'

'Yes and it was heavy too' she replied patting her tummy.

'It looks good' said Amar.

'No it is getting heavier' she replied.

'A walk home would take care of it' replied Amar.

'Yes, I was about to suggest the same thing' she asked.

'Like we did the other day' he replied stepping out of the restaurant.

'Hand in hand' she asked smiling at him.

'Of course hand in hand' saying this he held her hand swiftly.

'Why are you in such a hurry' she asked.

'I don't want you to change your mind' he replied.

'Change my mind' she asked a little puzzled.

'Of walking back home.'

'You like to walk'

'With you by my side I would love to' he replied.

'How sweet' saying this she leaned her head on his shoulder.

'Are you feeling cold' he asked.

'No but trying to get comfortable' she replied.

'Is it any better now' he asked as he drew her close.

'Feeling cozy' saying this, she planted a soft kiss on his chin.

'That feels good' said Amar.

'Then have one more' saying this she kissed him on his cheeks.

'Thanks' was all Amar could say and when he looked at her he saw her flashing him a big smile.

They slowly made their way towards their home. Both were fascinated holding each other's hand and when they neared the park, Amar being conscious of what they had seen earlier looked around and when he saw a couple kissing he slowed down his strides. His attention was drawn towards the couple smooching.

Mayuri too saw the couple and in the excitement she gripped Amar's hand and when she felt he had slowed down, she let her eyes roam. She looked at the couple. On focusing she saw the man had his hand inside the woman's dress. This sent a hot wave through her body and as she trembled she heard her son say 'are you feeling okay Mom.'

'Yes it is bit chill today' she replied moving closer.

Amar was glad that she had come closer and slipping his hand around her waist and caressing her hips said 'it is because of the open space and I hope you are comfortable now.'

'Yes being close feels nice' she replied.

'It would be warmer if you move closer' saying he pulled her. He could feel her shoulder on his chest, her hips along his and her thighs brushing his whenever they took a step forward.

'Much better, thanks' saying this she kissed him on his cheeks.

Feeling excited by the kiss Amar's hand ventured on its own. It moved up from her hips to her waist and caressing it as if to send some warmth up her body he slowly moved it up till his fingers encountered the softness of her breast and as soon as he felt it he brought his hand down again. He continued teasing her in the same fashion.

While Amar was teasing his mother, Mayuri was enjoying it. Many a times she lifted her face and kissed him on his cheeks. This encouraged Amar and as they neared their home his hand started feeling more and more of her hips. This doubled the pleasure building up inside her and when they entered the gate Mayuri for few seconds did not pull her lips from his cheeks. She had them glued on his cheeks.

Amar was excited thinking she would kiss him on the lips. This made him squeeze her thighs and when he saw that they had reached the door, bringing his lips close to hers looked deep into her eyes.

Mayuri saw him looking at her. She felt sad at seeing her son in the state he was. She could not do anything as they had reached home. This made her heart melt for him and when he tired to place his lips on hers pushing him a little she shook her head.

Amar's eyes pleaded.

'No not now' was what she was able to utter.

Amar was glad to hear her words. He was overwhelmed and as he unlocked the door he whispered 'shall we go to park tomorrow.'

'What for' asked his mother with a twinkle in her eye.

'For a stroll' he replied moving closer.

'We will think of it tomorrow, now go to bed' she said pushing him.

Next day Amar felt distracted in the college. He was waiting for the evening. He was not sure whether his mother would accompany him to the park and even if they went how he would react he was unable to ponder. He kept looking at his watch.

When classes were over he reached home in a flash. On reaching he was in a dilemma. He did not know how to ask her out. How could he say come we will go to the park? He kept stealing glances at his mother but never dared looked directly. Mayuri felt his discomfort and was smiling. Unable to see him suffering she said 'do you remember when we had been to boating last.'

'Yes and it had rained that day' he replied not knowing why she was bringing that subject.

'I don't think it is going to rain today' she said.

'So.'

'So how about going, are you interested' she asked.

Amar could not believe what he had heard. 'Of course I am' he screamed in joy.

Mayuri was pleased to see him happy and when she went in and came out wearing Jeans and a top Amar was delighted. They took a cab and on reaching the lake as Mayuri opted for a pedaling boat Amar's joy knew no bounds.

They enjoyed steering the boat and at times playfully sprinkled water on each other and by the time they reached the other end of the lake their clothes were wet. It was Mayuri who noticed it. She could clearly see Amar's nipples protruding out from his wet shirt and she felt a desire to touch it. When she looked at her own top she blushed on seeing the outline of her bra. She thanked herself that her top was not as translucent as Amar's and it had her charms well covered.

Amar saw her staring at his chest. Her stare invigorated him and as he took a peek at her top he was excited to see the outline of her bra and as his eyes roamed over her well formed breasts nested inside the bra he felt aroused and it became difficult for him to hide it.

Mayuri felt his stare and as this was exciting she said 'your shirt is drenched.'

'It was you who drenched it' he replied.

'As if you did not' she replied.

'But your top is not so soaked' he replied.

'Yes it is not as light as your shirt' she replied looking at his chest.

'Mine has become totally transparent' he said.

'It looks as if you are naked' she said as her eyes got fixed on his nipples.

'Yes, it feels good with the cool breeze blowing' he replied.

'What if you catch cold' she said inching closer.

'I would love it' he replied.

'Why' she asked placing her hand on his shirt.

'Because if I catch cold then you have to take care of me' he replied.

'What if I catch cold' she asked circling her finger round his nipple.

'That would be swell as I would look after you' he replied.

'You will get bored in 5 minutes' she said as her fingers closed over his nipple.

'No I promise to take very good care of you' he replied.

'I think I am already catching cold' saying this she moved closer and when Amar lifted his arm to accommodate her, circling her finger around his nipple said 'why don't you remove your shirt, it is wet.'

Amar was excited to hear her words. Pulling out his shirt he said 'we should have brought a towel.'

'Yes we should have brought one. I never expected we would get drenched up' she replied.

'How I wish I could have lent you my shirt' he said.

'Don't you worry I am fine' she replied circling her fingers over his naked nipples.

'It's nice to have you so close' said Amar pulling her up.

'Are you comfortable? Am I not troubling you' she said as she moved further up.

'Not at all, you can get as close as you want' he said drawing her head on his chest.

'How nice' said Mayuri planting a soft kiss on his naked chest?

Amar was thrilled when his mother kissed him and when his body shuddered with excitement 'does it tickle' she asked.

'No it feels fine do continue' he replied and was shocked as to how he could utter those words.

'You like it, you want me to' his mother asked.

'Yes it feels good when you do that' he replied.

'When I do what' asked his mother.

'When you kiss me' he replied.

'So sweet, tell me one thing. Why did you want us to go to the park' she said.

Amar blushed on hearing her words.

'Come on tell me? Tell me na' she cooed softly.

'I wish I could tell you' he replied shyly.

'Was it because you saw the couples kissing' she asked?

Amar nodded his head.

'And you thought it could happen' she asked.

'Yes, yes' he stammered.

'You thought you could kiss me in the park, is it not' she asked.

'Yes I thought it would be fun' he replied as he could not say that he wanted to kiss her.

'What fun' she asked softly.

'Like the couple in the park' he replied.

'Kissing and hugging' she asked.

'Yes something like that' he replied.

'Do you want it to happen' she asked.

Amar stared at her in surprise.

'Yes, do you want to kiss me' she said smilingly.

'Yes I want to' he replied.

'Where do you want to kiss me' she asked teasing him a little.

'There' he said lifting his finger and touching her lips for the first time.

'Have you kissed any one before' she asked.

'No I have not' he replied.

'Have you not' she asked a little surprised.

He shook his head.

'Oh! You have not. Do you want me to show you how to kiss' she asked holding his face in both her hands.

Amar was ecstatic and closing his eyes said 'yes.'

'Open your eyes look at me' said his mother.

Amar slowly opened his eyes and seeing his mothers pouting lips his body trembled.

'Do you like your mother's lips, do you want to kiss those lips' she asked and before he could nod his head, griping his face she kissed him softly on his lips.

Amar was thrilled when his mother kissed his lips. He was so excited to have been kissed by his mother that his face turned read and when he saw his mothers pouting lips 'want to kiss them again' asked his mother.

Amar again nodded his head.

'Did you like what your mother did to you' she asked.

'Yes yes' he replied.

'Want more of her lips' she asked.

Amar nodded his head shyly.

'Come let's go to park' she said.

Amar was on cloud nine when he heard those words. He steered the boat towards the shore and in no time covered the distance. Once on the ground they fetched a cab and soon reached the park.

The sun had gone down leaving behind a streak of fading light as they entered the park and strolled down it started to get dark and Mayuri holding his hand guided him towards the trunk of a large tree.

As they sat side by side Amar was baffled. He did not know how to react. He kept stealing glances at his mother.

Mayuri waited for her son to take the initiative and seeing him hesitate placing her hand on his shirt said 'I see your shirt has dried up.'

'Yes it has' he replied.

'You were looking cute without your shirt on' she said undoing his shirt.

'Why was I looking cute' he asked getting thrilled.

'Because I could see these' saying this she slipped her hand inside and felt his nipples.

'Do you like to see them' he asked.

'No I would like to feel them' she replied caressing them.

'You are different' he said.

'Why am I different' she asked.

'I thought it was the other way round' he said.

'What other way' she asked tweaking his nipple with her fingers.

'I thought it was men who were interested in' he said.

'What are men interested in' she asked feigning as if she did not know what he meant.

Amar could not reply back immediately, hesitating a little he said 'to do what you are doing.'

'What am I doing' she asked lifting her face to his.

'You are caressing me there' he replied looking down at his chest.

'So'

'I think men are more interested in caressing them' he replied.

'You mean men are interested in caressing women there, is that what you mean' she asked.

'Yes'

'Why do you think only men are interested? Don't you think women may like it too' she asked.