Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes they might' he replied.

'What about you' she asked suddenly.

'I have not thought of it' he replied.

'You better not' she replied playfully.

'Why should I not' he asked.

'Do you think you can' she asked.

'Yes I can' he replied assertively.

'Can you? I don't think so' she said laughingly.

'Why'

'Because when you hesitate to . . . . . . . .' she said so softly that the words were not audible.

Leaning over her 'can I' he asked.

Those words excited her and to tease him further 'can I what' she asked.

'Can I kiss you' he said wetting his lips.

His words aroused her and moving her face close to his 'why' she asked coyly.

'Because I like to kiss you' he said.

'Where do you want to kiss me' she asked.

'I want to kiss you on your lips' he said touching them.

'You want to kiss your mother on her lips' she said softly.

'Yes I want to kiss my mother on her lips' saying it he held her face in both his hands and leaning over kissed her lips passionately. Mayuri was so thrilled on being kissed passionately that she felt a hot current run through her body and as it thrilled she said 'where did you learn to kiss like that.'

'It was instantaneous reaction on feeling your provocative lips' he replied.

'Are my lips so provocative that you bruised them' she lied.

'Yes your lips are very provocative' saying this he pushed his mother up the tree and leaning over her he forced her to open her mouth and slipping his tongue inside he kissed her mouth ravishing it.

Mayuri was aghast to have been kissed so fervently. Her body did a somersault. She had expected him to kiss her lips but not ravage her mouth. It made her body shudder with desire and when his tongue probing inside her mouth reached the bottom of the well, she wet her insides.

Amar did not let go of his mother. Holding her he continued kissing her and on seeing her go red he was excited. He saw her blushing. Her eyes were numb, her lips were quivering and her face was ashen. One good kiss had changed her and as he bent again he heard her say 'let's go home.'

It was a command which Amar had to oblige; encircling her waist he guided her out of the park. Mayuri feeling tired after the orgasm placed her head on his chest and when she heard him say 'did you like it' her senses were ignited again.

Those words excited Mayuri again. Hiding her face on his shirt she started unbuttoning it and when her faint fingers undid a few buttons 'yes I liked it' she said.

'Want to kiss my chest' he asked her softly.

Mayuri was pleased when she heard those words. In the heat of passion as she was about to kiss him on his chest she felt her son pushing her face down on to his nipples. As she took his nipple inside her mouth Amar slipped his hand down and caressed her hips. Mayuri was again aroused.

Mayuri's body started to tremble with desires as they reached home and standing under the portico when she heard him say 'I hope you will take me to the park tomorrow' her body convulsed. With great difficulty she controlled her emotions and facing her son said 'no, I would never take you again.'

'Why, what did I do' asked Amar.

'What did you do? As if you don't know' she said blushingly.

'I just kissed you ....' Amar could not utter a word more as Mayuri had placed her hand on his mouth.

'Sshh we are at home and someone may hear' said his mother.

'How can he hear, he is inside' replied Amar softly.

Those words excited her and as it sent a thrill up her spine 'I will hit you if you utter one more word' she said shyly.

Hearing it Amar placed his fingers on his lips which brought a smile on his mother's face.

'Okay now behave' saying this as she entered the house she saw her husband sitting on the sofa and as she turned to go to kitchen he asked 'are you coming tomorrow.'

His words shocked her and trying to give him a fitting reply she said 'what if I don't come.'

She had hoped the presence of her husband would scare him and was stunned when she heard him reply 'then I may have to drag you.'

'You are too much Am now go' she said pushing him.

Amar was pleased. 'You loose' uttering those words he ran to his room carrying a hard on. On entering he locked the door and as he pushed his pants down he was in for a surprise. His cock was rock hard. It looked larger than he had ever seen it before. The veins on his cock were visible and its head was gleaming.

As he kept looking at his cock his thoughts wandered over his mother. What am I doing he thought. Why was he feeling happy on seeing his own cock? What has it to do with his mother? Yes his mother had kissed him on his lips and on his nipples but it was done with love. What was the connection? These thoughts made his cock go limp. Yes, it was she who had kissed him on his nipples but never had allowed him. In fact she had her breasts well covered even when her top was wet. As those scenes flashed he felt it was necessary to be cautious. One wrong step would lead to disaster he thought.

He then decided that he had to talk with Naina. It was her words that had encouraged him. He felt he had to talk to her soon.

Mayuri was also thinking on the same grounds. She thought she had to stop this at some point. She recapped all that had taken place. Other than one passionate kiss there was nothing which was worth worrying about. Still she felt guilty as she had taken the first step. She also felt guilty as she had climaxed during the kiss. Did her son know that she had climaxed? These facts started puzzling her and she too felt it was time she had a talk with Naina.

In spite of having thought of all the pros and cons the next morning Mayuri could not stop herself from going to her son's room. She just wanted to wish him good morning and as she entered, the first thing her eyes encountered were his naked chest. She saw him sleeping with his shirt unbuttoned and her eyes got riveted to his pert nipples. The scene had a wild effect on her. It made her forget about her resolution. Standing there and looking at her son she decided she could kiss it one last time. This made her sit on the bed and lifting her son's head she placed it on her lap.

Amar who was awake feigned to be asleep. He wanted to watch his mother's moves. He wanted to confirm where this was leading. He thought feigning to be asleep he could learn more than being awake.

He was pleased when his mother sat beside him and placed his head on her lap. Controlling his erection he watched her ruffle his hair and heard her call out his name softly. He heard his name being called two to three times so tenderly that it was difficult to hear. It was the first give away sign and he waited for the next.

Seeing him asleep, Mayuri took the next step. She pushed his shirt aside and denuding him from the waist up she looked at his rib cage. Her eyes feasted on his chest and as her eyes moved down she was pleased to see his well cut features. His stomach, his waist were finely tuned and as her roving eyes moved down and saw the impression of his prick which was slowly regaining its strength, it made her forget everything.

However hard he tried Amar could not stop his prick from growing and when his mother's eyes were focused upon it he felt it to have reached half way. He could not contain his erection.

Mayuri was fascinated at the sight of her son's prick growing. At first she saw the impression of its head ballooning up. It was so captivating that it made her bow down her head and seeing the impression of his growing prick she was so thrilled that she kissed her son on his nipples.

Amar could not control his arousal. He felt as if he was trapped. He started to sweat. He could not move as he had feigned to be asleep and as his mother continued kissing his nipples it was getting hard to control his erection. He took a deep breath but it did not have any effect. The impression of his growing prick became more prominent.

Mayuri was ecstatic. She was wonderstruck at what was happening in front of her. She had a clear picture of her son's prick gaining momentum and she knew that her son was awake. She slowly called his name and when he did not respond she snaked her tongue from his nipple on to his stomach. Her move made him shudder and his prick reached the maximum. It was a sight to behold and Mayuri could see the impression of the full fledged prick. It made her senses go berserk. She dragged her tongue further down his waist.

Amar felt his mother's wet tongue drawing circles on his nipples move down. He could not muster any strength to hold back his erection any longer. He felt the desire mounting and as his mother moved her face further down, feeling her hot breath inches away from his prick his body jerked. Wild sensations crept over him. For a moment he thought his mother was going to take it in. Thinking of it he could not sustain it any longer and as his mother inched her head further down he shot his load.

Mayuri saw her son's prick pulsate and when she lifted her face to have a clear picture she saw the cum ooze out of his pants. It was a sight which she had not hoped she would ever see. In her passion she had made her son cum and feeling embarrassed she ran from the room.

Amar also felt guilty for having taken advantage of her by feigning to be asleep. He was so ashamed of facing his mother that the moment he finished his breakfast he left for college.

Seeing both Amar and her husband out of the house Mayuri rang Naina and was pleased when she accepted her invitation. It was late in the afternoon that Naina made her appearance and seeing a charming Mayuri she felt assured that things had changed.

'So how's everything' was the first question she posed sitting next to her.

'Why, the same as usual' replied a smiling Mayuri.

'I see some changes. You don't look charming anymore you look gorgeous' said Naina lifting her eyebrows.

'Nothing of that sort' she replied shyly.

'Don't lie to me, I can feel something is cooking' said Naina.

'Well it is my son. I am getting to know him better' she replied.

'How much better' asked Naina pulling Mayuri up.

'We are friends. The misunderstandings have been cleared and I am happy' she replied.

'Did I not tell you, had I not told you to look for the other male in your house' she said.

'Yes you had' she replied thinking of the earlier conversation.

'How far, how far have you' asked Naina drawing her closer.

'What how far' asked Mayuri unable to answer her?

'You know what I mean. How far have you gone' Naina stressed the point.

'The question is how far I can go' asked Mayuri.

'Well there is no end to it' replied Naina.

'No I cannot. I cannot think of going so far' she replied.

'If you have started, then what's the problem' asked Naina.

'I don't know how he would react and what would be the outcome' she replied.

'He ought to be happy, thrilled. Forget him tell me how do you feel' asked Naina drawing her closer.

'I don't know what to tell you' replied a shy Mayuri bowing her face.

'Come on tell me, don't be shy' said Naina hugging Mayuri's face on her bosom.

On being hugged Mayuri felt a hot wave creep up her body. It started stimulating her and when she felt Naina's bosom on her cheeks she was excited. With eyes closed she nuzzled her face on the soft contours of Naina's bosom and feeling the warmth from her body she said 'it was good till it lasted.'

'How far did you venture' she asked making Mayuri more comfortable on her bosom.

'Well as I told you we understand each other and now we are friends' replied Mayuri.

'Have the friends started dating' she asked.

'Not dating but sometimes we go out' she replied.

'Go to movies, sit in the dark, kiss and feel each other' said Naina placing her hand on Mayuri's voluptuous bosom.

'No but had been to boating and to the park' she replied.

'Did he feel these' asked Naina caressing Mayuri's breasts over her blouse.

'No he did not. He just kissed me' replied Mayuri nuzzling her face on Naina's bosom.

'Where did he kiss you' asked an excited Naina eager to know whether he had kissed her breasts.

'Well it was on my lips' replied Mayuri.

'My God how lucky he is to have kissed these pouting lips' saying this Naina pulled Mayuri up and bringing her face down kissed Mayuri's lips while her hand cupped her robust breasts.

Mayuri was ecstatic when she felt Naina's warm lips on hers. Her body trembled and as Naina cupped her breasts in her hand she was totally aroused. She kissed back Naina on her lips.

Naina was fascinated by it, pushing Mayuri on the sofa and lying over her she ravished Mayuri's face with her hot kisses saying 'how beautiful you are.'

Mayuri who was on the threshold of exploding said 'Am I, do you like me.'

'Do I like you? You don't know how much I do. I have been dying to kiss these lovely lips' saying this she opened her mouth and closing it on Mayuri's mouth sucked her lips inside her mouth.

Mayuri could not hold back any longer and the moment Naina took her lips inside her mouth her hands flew to Naina's back and forcibly pulling her down she hugged her to her body.

Naina too was feeling high. She had not anticipated of having the opportunity to suck those pouting lips and when Mayuri hugged and pulled her down and feeling each others breasts they came in unison. It had happened instantly.

Both resigned in each other's arms and Mayuri getting up said 'I don't know what took over me.'

'It was not your mistake. You had imprisoned your desires and they had to come out' replied Naina.

'Yes, but it would happen with you, I did not fathom it' she replied.

'I am fortunate to have been here when it happened and always will be with you' replied Naina.

This made Mayuri to look at her.

'Yes I mean it and I would always help you' said Naina.

'Will you' asked she.

'Yes tell me' said Naina.

'I think Amar is getting more interested' she replied.

'Obviously he would be' she said.

'No, that is not the problem' she said.

'Then what'

'He does not care where he is or who is present. He is more eager when we have company' she said.

'You mean when Dikshit is present' she asked

'Yes.'

'Does he do it openly' she asked.

'No he does not but he takes advantage when he is at home' replied Mayuri.

'Don't you know why he does it? Did you not feel the difference?' she asked.

'What difference does it make' asked a puzzled Mayuri?

'The thrill, the excitement of doing it when Dikshit is there' she asked.

'Yes, sometimes it thrills but sometimes it is scary' replied Mayuri.

'And that is exactly what he has in mind, the thrill, the excitement. How I wish it could have happened to me' she said.

'Are you sure'

'Yes I would have loved someone teasing me in Nithin's presence' she replied.

'What if Nithin has the same desires' asked Mayuri?

'I would close my eyes and let him have fun' she replied.

'You mean you won't feel bad of him for having cheated' she asked.

'No you don't when two play the same game' she replied.

'Good' as she said this Mayuri's thoughts wandered towards Nithin and when she was thinking of him she heard the door bell and as she got up to open the door Naina stalled her and said 'let me surprise him.'

'Please' replied an excited Mayuri.

As Naina opened the door Amar was really surprised. Just today he had thought of meeting her and here she was. He was thrilled. Exchanging a few pleasantries he went up to change.

Having changed as he came down he was excited to hear that he has to drop Naina and collect a parcel. This was a well thought of plan between the two women.

On their way Naina said 'how are things.'

'They are fine' he replied.

'Good, I heard you took your Mom for an outing' she said.

'Yes we went for shopping and boating too' he replied.

'So you have become friends' she asked.

'Yes we have become good friends' he replied.

'So good that you took her on a date' she asked.

'Not on a date but we went out' he replied.

'When you went boating I am sure you reached the far end of the lake, did you not' she asked.

'Yes we did'

'And it was there you two became intimate' she asked.

'Nothing like that happened' he replied.

'Don't tell me that you did not feel her' she asked.

'No I did not' he replied.

'Did you not touch her bosom or some part of her body' she asked.

'No I did not' he replied.

'Did you not ogle at her body' she asked.

'No' he replied shaking his head.

'Then what did you do there' she asked.

'Well she kissed me' he replied.

'Ah! For one kiss you went so far' she asked.

'What could I do' he asked.

'Did you not do as I asked you' she said.

'What'

'Feel or touch her body' she asked.

'No but once I had the opportunity to lay my head on her lap' he replied.

'What did you do' she asked.

'Nothing, I just rested my head on her lap' he replied.

'You were on her lap and did nothing' she asked.

'No.'

'Nothing happened' she asked again.

'Nothing except she kissed me on my nipples' he said.

'She kissed your nipples' Naina asked.

'Yes, she kissed my nipples' he replied.

'Did you kiss her back' she shot the question?

Amar shook his head. He wanted to say that he had shot in his pants when she kissed but was glad that the cab had stopped.

'Come let's go in' said Naina alighting from the cab.

Naina used her key to open the door and after seeing Amar to the sofa as she went inside was surprised to see Nithin sleeping in their room. It was just 7.15 and the only reason that came to her mind was that he had one too many than he could withstand. So that meant he was gone for the day and this sent a thrill up her spine.

Packing a small memento of little value she went to the sitting room and handing it to Amar asked 'what would you like to have coffee or juice.'

'Juice will be fine' replied Amar.

'I will get it,' saying this she went and returned back with a glass of juice.

Accepting the glass 'why don't you have some' he said.

'I will have a sip' saying this she took a sip and returned the glass back.

As Amar lifted the glass his gaze fell upon impression of Naina's lipstick struck on it. This made him turn the glass and when the impression was on his side, placing his lips on it he drank the juice.

'Do you like it' asked Naina as he finished the drink.

'It was fine' he replied.

'What did you like' she asked softly.

'Why the juice' replied Amar.

'I thought you liked something else' she said.

'What are you talking of' he asked a little puzzled.

'I thought you liked my lips' said Naina.

'What' asked a surprised Amar? How could she have seen it he thought and being caught red handed he said 'yes.'

Moving closer 'feel like kissing them' she whispered.

Amar was shocked and taking a deep breath 'yes' he uttered.

'Then I have check up whether he is asleep' replied Naina getting up.

'Who is asleep' asked a shocked Amar.

'My husband, he is sleeping in the bedroom' said Naina getting up and seeing that Amar was worried 'don't worry I will take care' saying this she went in and was back after shutting the bedroom door.

'Nothing to worry he is asleep' said Naina as she leaned on him.

Amar being excited with her closeness 'is it okay' he whispered.

'Yes I think you can kiss me' said Naina lifting her face.

As Naina lifted her face Amar was aroused. Instantly his hands caught her face and bringing it down he kissed her on her lips.

Naina was delighted to have been kissed on her lips. She was excited to be kissed while her husband was so close. Throwing all caution to the wind and leaning on him she kissed him back.

Amar was thrilled when Naina leaned on him and feeling her petite breasts against his chest he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.