Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naina was excited. Her body trembled and as he continued showering kisses she slowly parted the top of her sari revealing her cleavage 'like to feel it' she said.

Amar was mystified when his eyes fell on her exposed cleavage. Looking at her small breasts snuggled inside her blouse he was excited and when Naina said 'like to feel them' slipping a hand inside her blouse he went ecstatic.

Naina moaned as his hand invaded her blouse. Her body trembled as desires shot up and as Amar cupped her small breast over her bra and started caressing it 'do you want to see them' she asked.

Amar nodded his head while his eyes were riveted on her hand which was unhooking her blouse and when she set aside the flaps and exposed his eyes popped out on seeing her breasts hidden behind the black bra. Instantly his hands moved forward and lifting the cups of her bra he bared both her breasts. Her breasts were small but firm, her nipples tiny but erect and as he fondled them in his bare hands he heard her say 'kiss them Amar.'

Amar was thrilled to hear her words. Pushing Naina down on the sofa and moving over her he took her breast in his mouth. Naina was ecstatic when he came upon her, embracing him 'take them in your mouth, suck them' she screamed.

Naina moaned hard when Amar took her breast in his mouth and when his tongue started lapping her pert nipple, her body trembled with passion and unable to withstand it any longer she took hold of his hand and squeezing it between her thighs she came.

Amar felt her body underneath him convulse and knew she had cum. Thinking she would put an end to the play he held her in his arms and began to feel every part of her body insanely.

Naina knew he was getting impatient to feel her. His in experience was showing and taking advantage of Naina said 'want to feel it.'

'What' asked Amar anxiously?

'What your hand is searching for and that which is between my thighs' she asked biting his ear.

'Yes, yes I want to feel it' replied Amar caressing her thighs.

'Feel it or see it' she asked.

'I would like to see it too' he replied.

'You can on one condition' said Naina getting excited again.

'What is it' asked Amar pulling her sari out.

'I will show you provided you kiss me. . . . . .' she did not complete the sentence.

'Kiss you' he asked.

'Kiss me between my thighs' she said softly.

Amar was stunned to hear her words and as he tried pull her sari, Naina stalling him said 'you need not pull it, kiss me over it.'

Amar was again shocked and this time his cock started pulsating. Going down on the sofa he held her legs and parting them sat in-between. Seeing her naked breasts, her naked stomach and her naked waist line made his cock throb in his pants. As his eyes were feasting on her body his hand reached between her thighs and as it moved up, Naina crisscrossing her legs trapped his hand between her thighs.

Amar was enchanted to have his hand lodged between her hot thighs. Bending down he started kissing her thighs above her sari. The passion inside Naina's body started shooting up. Her body trembled and Amar taking advantage parted her legs and when his hand was released he continued kissing her on the insides of her thighs.

Naina bit her lips hard as she felt him kiss on her inner thighs. Her body thrashed and when she felt his face close to the spot she spread her legs wide. Amar's face slipped silently to the hot spot. He was excited on feeling her warm inner thighs under her sari and as he pushed his face deeper he was thrilled when his face felt her coarse pubic hair. As he had reached her cunt he started kissing it above her sari.

The moment Naina felt his face invade her cunt she exploded. Draping her legs over Amar's head and holding him captive she came. Amar's face being lodged between her warm thighs could feel the warmth and moistness of her cunt and as Naina struggled with her passion he dipped his face deeper between her thighs and ravished her cunt above her clothes.

Naina's body trembled with passion. While Amar continued kissing her cunt she slipped her hand down and taking hold of her sari and petticoat started pulling it up. Amar was enchanted when her thighs were being exposed. He had locked his sight on Naina's hand which was pulling the sari up revealing more and more of her thighs. Seeing her thighs being uncovered Amar's cock started to throb in his pants and when her pubic hair became visible his cock jerked and finally when her cunt was exposed to his naked eyes, seeing a grown up woman's cunt for the first time he shot his load inside his pants.

Naina after exposing her cunt for a few seconds pulled her sari back and said 'did you see it.'

'Yes' replied Amar whose body was perspiring.

'Had you seen any before' she asked for which he only managed to shake his head.

'Did you like what you saw' she asked feeling pleased that on it's his first sighting it had made him cum.

'I was enchanted by its sight' he replied looking down at his pants.

'Yes I know and I wonder . . . . . . .' she did not complete the sentence.

Amar could not understand what she was talking about. He looked at her.

'You know something you are very lucky' she said.

'Why' he asked gently.

'Because you have a well endowed mother' she said.

As Amar did not understand what she was saying, he looked at her.

'I mean your mother has a gorgeous figure. Her lips are so luscious, her breasts so full that you are lucky to have her as your mother and if you could happen to see her well stacked thighs and what is between them you would be fortunate I suppose. What do you like about her' she asked him suddenly.

Amar was aroused on hearing her describing his mother's body and though he was surprised by her question he replied 'her back, it is beautiful.'

'Yes her back is very beautiful and her buttocks, my, my they are very prominent and as you say the most alluring part it is obvious that you like them' she replied.

'Yes I do like her buttocks' replied Amar with some courage.

'You like her buttocks but have not touched them so sad' she said facing him.

Amar shook his head.

'You better feel those buttocks, touch them' said Naina.

He wanted to ask how but he could not. He was silent.

'You know she craves for you to touch them' said Naina.

He stared at her as if he could not believe her words.

'Yes. Don't you know? Don't you understand? She said moving closer.

'What do I don't understand' he asked her in a low tone.

'Your father, can you not understand how he is, or how he behaves' she asked.

'How does he behave, what does he do' he asked a little puzzled.

'I can only tell you what he does not' she said looking deep into his eyes.

Suddenly Amar understood what she meant. The bulky figure of his father splashed in front of his eyes. 'From when is he like that' he asked.

'May be right after you were born' she said waiting for his reply.

'And now' he asked.

'And now it is for you' she replied biting his ears.

'How will she react' he asked.

'Why don't you find it out' she said softly.

'What if she objects' he said?

'At first every woman does' replied Naina

'Then'

'Then you would have a free passage' she said biting his ear.

'Are you sure' he asked getting up.

'Yes and I see that you are getting interested' she said.

'How do you know' he asked.

'Nothing is hidden from me' she replied and placing her hand on his growing prick 'not even this' saying it she pushed him out of her flat.

Amar stepped out of her flat a changed person. Having spent intimate moments with a married woman he felt as if he had grown up. Feeling tall he reached home and was pleased when his mother opened the door. Following her his eyes stole fleeting glances of her exquisite back and stepping in and seeing his father slumped on the sofa it upped his ante. He felt a new kind of excitement, thrill rush through his body and when he saw his mother in the kitchen he went towards her.

'What kept you so long' asked his mother grinning.

'Well it got late' he replied shyly.

'Why, what had she to offer you' she asked lifting her eyebrows.

'Nothing just a glass of juice' he replied.

'And it took you so long to have a glass of juice, is it' she asked trying to get an answer out of him.

'No it was not that' he replied knowing very well what she was baiting for.

'Why, was Nithin at home' she asked.

'Yes and No' he replied.

'What do you mean by Yes and No' she asked.

'I mean he was at home but he was asleep' he said.

Hearing his words Mayuri was excited. 'Then I can understand what took you so long to have a glass of juice. What were you two up to' she asked.

'Nothing we just sipped a glass of juice and kept chatting' he said.

'You had only one glass' she asked.

'Yes' he replied.

'And you kept it rotating between the two' she asked.

'Yes, we kept it rotating between us' he replied.

'Then you might have enjoyed drinking from the same glass' she asked.

'Yes, no' he stammered.

'Don't tell me a lie. I can very well understand' she said.

'I am not telling a lie' he replied blushingly.

She knew he would not disclose and changing the subject 'what were you discussing about' she asked.

'Mostly you' he replied happy that she had changed the subject.

'Ah! Come on, sitting beside each other with no one in sight you were discussing me. What were you discussing' she asked.

'She was telling me that you feel lonely these days' he said.

'How sweet and what did she suggest you to do' she asked gently.

'She asked me to take you out' he replied.

'What did you say' she asked.

'I told her we had been for an outing' he replied.

'You told her everything' she asked.

'I told her everything' he replied looking at her.

'What did she have to say' she asked with her head slightly bowed down.

'She said I was a fool' he replied.

This made her to open her eyes wide 'why did she say so?'

'She asked me to take you out on a date' he replied.

Hearing those words she was thrilled 'why, what happens on a date' she asked.

'You will know if you come' he said softly.

'Where do we have to go on a date' she asked in the same tone.

'To a movie or to a restaurant' he replied.

'No I don't want to go to a restaurant or to a movie' she replied.

'Where would you like to go' he asked her.

'Boating' she replied shyly.

'Okay we will go boating' he said getting thrilled at her suggestion.

'You better finish your dinner first' she said.

'You had yours' he asked looking at the plate.

'Yes I just finished. How long could I wait for you' she asked.

'Sorry I could not come sooner' he replied.

'It's okay. Have your diner' she said.

After finishing the meals as Amar washed his hands Mayuri moving closer wiped his face with the help of her sari.

'Ah! Thanks' said Amar who was touched by her act.

'You are welcome' saying it she made a face at him.

'You look beautiful' he replied seeing her making faces.

'Do you think I am beautiful' she asked.

'You are very pretty' he said.

'As if I am pretty' she said.

'Yes, you are pretty and you look stunning too' he said moving closer.

'Don't tell me? Don't I know the color of my skin' she said.

'For me you are most beautiful and having a dark complexion you look dazzling' he said.

Mayuri was delighted to hear his words and as he moved closer 'don't you think Naina is more adorable' she said.

'She is fair but you look gorgeous' he replied looking straight into her eyes.

'Do you think I am gorgeous' she asked getting excited by his words.

'Yes Not only are you gorgeous but you are more desirable than Naina' he replied. He did not know how those words came out and also did not know how he had gained strength to place his hands on her shoulders.

Mayuri was aroused when she heard those words and as he placed his hand on her shoulder she said 'Am I so desirable.'

'Yes you are. Why don't you kiss me' he said softly.

'What' exclaimed a shocked Mayuri?

'Kiss me' he repeated gripping her shoulders.

'Not here, he is there' she spoke softly.

'He cannot see' saying this he shielded her.

Mayuri felt a wild desire shoot up her body, a desire so strong that her body trembled. Pecking a kiss with her sizzling lips 'happy' she asked.

'Kiss me properly' replied Amar pinning her to the wall.

Being cornered Mayuri was in a playful mood and shaking her head said 'was it not enough.'

'No I want you to kiss me passionately' he said.

'And how is that' she asked opening her mouth.

'Lock your lips on mine and kiss hard' he said.

'What if he gets up' she asked looking over his shoulders.

'No he will not' he replied getting closer.

'Like Nithin not waking up at Naina's place' she asked.

'Yes, like that' he replied.

'You want me to kiss you like Naina did' she asked.

'Yes, kiss me like she. . . . ' he said and stared at her.

'So you she kissed you' she asked being aroused on having caught him.

'Yes' we did kiss.

'And what else did you two do' she asked coyly.

'I will tell you tomorrow when we go boating' he replied.

'Promise'

'I promise. Now kiss me' he said.

'Why, were you not content being kissed by her' she asked?

'It is different with you' he said.

'How is it different' she asked?

'Your lips are more promiscuous' he said.

'And' saying this she lifted her face up.

'You are different, you are my mother' he said.

When Mayuri heard him say 'you are different, you are my mother' she could not stall him any longer. Going on her heels she held his face in her hands and opening her mouth kissed his lips fervently. Amar was stunned having being kissed passionately by his mother and as he looked up 'now go' she said pushing him.

'Can I not kiss you back' he asked.

'You can kiss me tomorrow' she said.

'How about one' he asked.

'Why don't you understand....'

'What' he asked.

'He is there' she said.

'I know and that is why I want to kiss you' he said.

'My, my, do you mean it' she asked.

'Yes I mean it' saying it he pulled her to him.

'Oh! Amar, Amar' she called out his name struggling to come out of his arms.

'Give up' saying it he held her face and when his mother's eyes went wide with surprise, 'you have a beautiful face' saying it he slipped his tongue inside her mouth and ravished her lips with his kisses. Mayuri was dumbfounded when his tongue invaded her mouth and assaulted her insides. Coming out of his arms 'you are a rogue' she said.

'I don't know what took over me' he replied.

'I do understand' said his mother.

'It was after kissing Naina that I had the desire to kiss you' he said.

'Was her kiss so passionate' she asked.

'It was not the kiss, but kissing her in her house was' he said getting aroused.

'You were lucky' she said.

'Yes I was lucky' saying this he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushing her sari a little kissed her cleavage.

'Amar, Amar' she cried softly.

'What is it Mom' he asked nuzzling his face on her cleavage.

'He may call me' she said.

'No he has not finished his drink' he said pecking soft kisses on her cleavage.

'But he may dear' she said as she felt his body vibrate.

'I just want to' he said sliding his hands down on her back.

'Want to what' she asked encouraging him.

'Want to be close to you' he said holding her back tightly.

'Was it not enough' she asked brushing his hair?

'No, I want to feel you' he said bringing his hands on her waist.

'What did you feel now' she asked getting excited.

'Your waist' he said as his hands encircled her waist.

'And how does it feel' she asked.

'It's warm and so soft to feel' he replied as he felt his cock throbbing.

'When you have felt something warm and soft are you not satisfied' she asked as her body convulsed.

'I want to feel more' saying it he placed his hand on her buttocks.

'Amar Amar' as she cried, Amar caressing her buttocks pulled her to him and feeling her gorgeous body glued to his he shot in his pants.

Mayuri felt his body shudder and when he cooled down, moving out of his arms and smiling at him 'go' she said.

Amar went to his room in a state of bliss. He was glad that he had felt her buttocks. With that scene etched in his mind he went to bed.

Mayuri had no time to think about it is as she was tired lending support to her husband reach their room and it also resulted in her waking up late the next morning.

Next morning with both Amar and her husband out of the house Mayuri recalled what had taken place. She was happy that she was getting closer and closer to her son and she looked forward for the evening.

She looked forward for the evening as she had agreed to go boating, not boating but she had agreed to go out on a date. What would happen was what that was playing in her mind. Thinking about it her body sizzled and sometimes she got cold feet too. Pondering over it she passed the day looking forward for the evening.

Evening came and so did Amar and on seeing his mother ready he went to his room and changed in a flash. Mayuri was pleased to see him back and soon they boarded a cab to reach the lake.

It was only after sitting in the boat that Amar looked at his mother. She looked radiant with her hair flying across her face and looked glowing as she was wearing a light blue colored sari which complimented her dark skin tones.

He started pedaling the boat as the wind started blowing across. At first it made her hair fly and she looked beautiful and when the wind grew stronger it heaved the top of her sari exposing her bosom. It was then that Amar was delighted to see her exposed cleavage and his eyes were glued on her bosom waiting for the wind to blow again.

'What's there that's so attractive' asked his mother seeing him staring at her bosom not knowing her cleavage was exposed.

'The material of your blouse' he replied.

'What about it' she asked.

'It is very light' he replied.

'So what if it is light' she asked.

'It looks good' he replied.

'So do you any plans' she asked as she worn light colored sari and blouse purposefully.

'What would my poor mind think of' he asked her.

'Sprinkle water on me' she asked.

Why should I sprinkle water when so much is already visible he thought and said 'No I would like to be a good boy?'

'For how long would you stay being good' she asked moving closer.

'Till the winds keep blowing' he replied softly.

'What has wind to do with it' she asked a little surprised.

'The wind is helping me' he uttered the words softly.

'How is it helping you' she asked in the same tone.

'Doing, what water could not do' he said slipping a hand on her waist and grabbing her.

'And what is wind doing that water could not do and what has made my son go silent' she asked.

'It is playing hide and seek with you. Whenever it wants to feel yours breasts it blows and whenever it does not it keeps cool. Now he is in a mood to feel your breasts, see for yourself' he said staring at her exposed bosom.

It was then Mayuri felt her sari being drifted and when she looked down she was thrilled to see her own breasts swarming out. She should not have worn such a low cut blouse she thought but how could she know it would be windy, 'You are damn lucky' she said.

'Yes I am lucky' he replied holding her.

'So that was what kept you busy, I was wondering why you were silent' she said.

'I was waiting to see what I could not the see other day' he said.

'What you could not see the other day you want to see today. Are you are not ashamed of it' she asked moving her face close to his.

'Why should I be ashamed to see something that is so fascinating' he replied gripping her shoulders.

'Were you able to see much' she asked moving her face close to his.

1...34567...11