Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No but had a better view than the other day' he said staring at her heaving bosom.

'What do you see now' she asked leaning over and rubbing her nose on his.

'Cannot see much' he replied teasing her.

'Come on, I too have eyes. I can see what you are staring at' she replied.

'What my eyes are staring looks exciting he said.

'Is that why you take women on a date' she asked nibbling his ears.

'Yes to look at the beautiful things they posses' he said getting excited by her talk.

'Do you happen to see more than what you did on the first date' she asked biting his ear.

'Not always but I am fortunate' he replied nuzzling his cheeks on hers.

'Are you not ashamed to have seen so much' she said biting his cheeks.

'Why should I be ashamed? I am thrilled' he said pulling her sari.

'And now what is that for' she asked getting excited as he grabbed her sari.

'Would love to see what's behind,' he said slipping the sari from her bosom.

'Why, have you not seen any before' she put the words in his ears.

'I have but not as enticing as yours' he said looking at her exposed cleavage.

'Why, what's there that you don't see in others' she asked taking a deep breath.

'Not all women have such voluptuous ones' he said bringing his face down on her cleavage.

'You like fuller ones, you like mine' she asked.

'Yes fuller and well stacked ones' he said nosing his face deep into her cleavage and caressing her breasts with his face.

'How does it feel to have your face there' she asked pushing his head down on her cleavage.

'It's thrilling and exciting to have my face here Mom' he said as he dug his face deeper between her breasts.

Hearing him say Mom, Mayuri was turned on and heaving her chest said 'do you want to kiss them.'

Amar was excited to hear her words. 'I would love to' saying this as he tried to unbutton her blouse she stopped him.

'Can you not kiss them over the blouse' said his mother in an aroused state.

Amar's body was on fire to hear her words. Pulling her up he looked at her swollen breasts popping out of her blouse and dipping his face he took her breast inside his mouth and sucked it.

Mayuri screamed with pleasure as he took her breast in his mouth, ruffling his hair 'what are you doing, I asked you to kiss not suck them' she said.

'I felt you would like it better' he said as he continued sucking her breasts.

'There ought to be some reason behind your sucking' she said getting heated up.

'I am trying to make your blouse transparent' he replied.

'So can you see them in their full splendor' she asked.

'Yes, but your bra is obstructing them' he replied.

'What's my bra obstructing' she asked as her body was on fire.

'It's hiding your erect nipples' he replied.

'How do you know they are erect' she asked.

'Because you are aroused' he replied. OHow can hHh

'You have a dirty mind, suck them' said Mayuri as she lustily pushed her breast in his mouth.

Amar took most of her voluptuous breast inside his mouth and sucking it said 'I wish you could remove your bra' between his teeth.

Mayuri could not hear him and in her passion pushed her breast deeper in to his mouth and when Amar took most of her breast inside, her body ignited and passion took over. She was on the verge of climaxing.

Amar being encouraged started biting her breasts and moving over to her nipple he bit it hard. Mayuri whose heart was pounding felt his teeth on her breasts and it escalated her feelings and as he took her nipple in between and bit it hard, her body shook like a volcano. She was so much aroused on having her breasts bitten that the hidden lust inside her body erupted staining her clothes. Hugging her son to her bosom and ruffling his hair 'Oh! Amar' she cried.

Amar looked at his Mom. Her face perspiring and her swollen breasts peeping out of her bra was a sight to behold and as he kept staring, Mayuri realizing that she had had her breasts sucked by her son felt abashed. She was ashamed as she had not controlled herself 'I am sorry' she said.

'You need not be' replied Amar trying to pacify her.

'No I should have controlled myself' she replied.

'It is difficult to control. It happened to me too' he replied.

'You are different. You are still a child but me, what would you feel about me' she said.

'What would I feel? I feel proud of you' replied Amar.

'What would you think of me' she said.

'What would I think? I know you are good' he replied.

'Don't you think it was wrong on my part' she asked.

'No, I am equally responsible for what happened' he said.

'But the way I behaved it was irresponsible' she said.

'I think it was a spontaneous reaction' he replied.

'But I ought to have restrained myself' she replied.

'But we did nothing wrong' he said.

'You did not, but don't you think I was wrong' she asked.

'What wrong did you do' he asked her.

'Coming with you here and doing what I did' she asked.

'No I don't see anything wrong in what you did' he replied.

'It is how you think but what would others say' she asked her mind racing back.

'Nobody will know' he said quietly.

'Are you sure' she asked.

'Yes I am positive' he replied.

'Don't you think it should stop at some stage' she said softly.

'Yes, but have we reached that stage' he asked her.

This question surprised her and after a long pause she said 'we might not have but promise me you won't take advantage of my weakness.'

'On one condition' he replied.

'What is that' she asked.

'Tell me your weakness' he said.

'Amar you are awful' saying this she made faces at him.

'Now you look beautiful' he said.

'That is one of my weaknesses' she replied.

'I know and that is why I said it' he replied.

Hearing him she lifted her hand to hit him and as he evaded it she said 'you are terrible wait till we reach home.'

'What will you do' he asked anxiously.

'I won't allow you to kiss me' she said.

'Don't do that' he said in a low voice.

'Why' she asked seeing him disheartened.

'I was looking forward to kiss you there' he said.

'Did I stop you from doing it here' she asked in a teasing voice.

'No, but I was more interested in pleasing you' he replied.

'I would have enjoyed your kisses too' she said.

'Was it not enough? it is my turn now' he replied looking straight in her eyes.

'Oh! Yes, yes' she uttered those words and was in a deep thought when they got down and took a cab home. She understood what he meant and she had to make up for him. This troubled her as her husband would be at home.

On reaching home Mayuri slipped into her room unobserved and after changing her clothes she quickly put on a light green sari and came out.

Amar was glad to see her draped in the light green sari. It looked good on her and as she bypassed her husband and entered the kitchen, he felt a strong desire to reach for her but had to forego as he saw his father watching the TV was still active. He waited for him to relax and his mother to finish cooking. He had not to wait long as he saw his mother carrying a tray which made his father reach for the bottle. It was what he was waiting for.

As his mother returned he joined her at the dining table. He kept staring at her who seemed a bit nervous. As they finished their dinner and his mother got up he followed her to the sink. Mayuri who was cleaning the dishes tensed when she felt his presence behind her and her body trembled when Amar slid closer and unable to sustain him any longer 'what is it' she whispered.

'The sari looks new' said Amar coming to stand behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders.

'I bought it recently' she replied.

'Its texture is so soft' he said caressing the sari.

'Mmmm is it' moaned Mayuri as her body shook on his touch.

'Yes and it is so nice to feel' he said as his hands slid from her shoulders on to her bosom.

'Oh Amar' she moaned as his hands slid over her bosom.

'They are so soft and so warm' he said as his fingers felt the top of her breasts and taking hold of her sari 'why don't you remove it' he said softly.

Those words sent a rush of hot blood through her spine. Trembling with passion 'how can I, don't you understand?' She said looking back.

'He cannot see' he spoke softly.

'Oh! Amar why are you doing this to me' she asked holding her sari.

'I would like to see you with out your sari' saying this he pushed the top of her sari down.

'What more do you want to see, was it not enough' saying it she slowly pulled her sari out.

As his mother removed her sari Amar was totally aroused. He could not believe that his mother would remove her sari there. Looking at her exquisite back he said 'you have a great body Mom.'

Those words ignited her 'Oh! Amar' saying this she leaned back on him.

Slipping a hand on her waist he said 'why don't you turn around.'

'No I cant' said a trembling Mayuri.

'You can Mom, just turn around' saying this he exerted pressure on her waist.

Mayuri whose body was burning with desires turned slowly and facing him said 'why are you making me do all this.'

'I want to see my Mom' replied Amar.

'Have not seen her before' asked Mayuri facing him.

'Not without her sari. My my you look absolutely gorgeous Mom. Look at you, look at this, look how you are built' he said as his eyes wandered over rich bosom, deep waistline, her curvaceous hips and voluptuous thighs.

Seeing him staring at her body Mayuri felt like she was about to erupt, biting her lips she said 'is that all to your liking.'

'Yes Mom you do posses a great body' saying this he placed his hands on the top of her bosom and holding the flaps of her blouse said 'look how gorgeous your breasts are.'

Hearing him use the word breasts 'are they really gorgeous' asked a totally aroused Mayuri.

'Yes Mom, your breasts are full' cried Amar caressing her rich mounds.

'And it feels good to fondle them, is it' asked a passionate Mayuri motivating him to finish it soon.

'Yes, and it would feel better if you remove this' he said trying to open her blouse.

'No Amar no, I can't remove my blouse' she said holding his hand back.

'I just want to see' he said.

'Someday, you may you but not now,' saying this she held his face and bringing it closer, 'instead you may kiss me' she said.

Amar was trilled by her words. Lifting his hands from her breasts he held his mothers face and placing a finger on her lips said 'open your mouth Mom.'

Mayuri was excited to hear him order her. As her body trembled with passion 'why do you want me to open my mouth, can you not kiss my lips' she asked in a lusty voice?

'I want to kiss you on your mouth' he said placing his finger on her lips and making room.

'You want kiss your mother's on her mouth, why' she asked feeling his lips near hers.

'Coz, I want to slip my tongue inside it' he replied.

'You want to slip it inside her now' she asked her facing glowing with lust.

'Yes I want to slip it inside you' he replied in the same tone.

'As you are excited you want to put it in, isn't it?' she asked as she felt her body tremble again.

'Yes I am aroused. I want it inside you' he said his lips lingering just above hers.

'You want to fill me, deep inside me' she asked lustily wanting him to finish it off soon.

'Yes Mom, I want it deep inside you' he replied as his cock started vibrating on hearing her lusty words.

'You are aroused because he is there, isn't it' she asked with her mouth open and her lips pouting.

Hearing it Amar felt his cock throbbing in his pants. Without caring what would happen he said 'yes I am aroused because he is there.'

'And you want to slip it inside me knowing that he is there, is it not' she asked as her pleasure mounted.

'Yes I want to slip it inside you knowing your husband is there' saying this he slipped his tongue deep inside her mouth and when it hit the bottom of her steaming mouth he spurted his cum in his pants.

Mayuri's body too sizzled with pleasure and when she heard her son say that he wanted to do it in front of her husband and as her son's hot tongue invaded her mouth her body convulsed and a strong stream rushed out of her steaming cunt wetting her inner garments.

After having regained composure as Mayuri was tying the sari 'need any help' she heard him say.

'No I can manage' she replied smilingly.

'Would be glad to lend my hand' he said.

'I know what your hand is capable of' she said.

'Then why don't you make use of it' he replied.

'If you are so much interested in helping, then go and see if everything if okay' she said pointing to the opposite room.

Amar went in and seeing his father slumped on the sofa returned back and said 'he is fast asleep.'

'Then lend me your hand to move him in' she said smiling at him.

Amar helped her in moving his father in and when he came out of the room he was delighted when his mother kissed him 'goodnight.'

Next morning being Saturday Amar left for college early and when he came back he was asked by his mother to change fast as they all were going out for dinner. Amar was delighted as they were going to one of his favorite restaurants.

After having a wash and getting dressed up as he came he was enchanted to see his mother wearing a half white silk sari with a sleeve less matching blouse. This was the first time she was decked up so luminously and seeing her he felt proud.

Soon they reached the posh restaurant and as the three of them entered the vast dining room Mayuri's mind raced back to the day when they were here last. She remembered it very well that Nithin had accompanied them and it was here that he had teased her in front of his brother. Her thoughts flashed backed to the particular moment when his hand which was on her thigh had failed to reach the goal. She remembered how at the last moment he had chickened out and how it had affected her.

As she was recalling all this she was mildly surprised when her son slipped a hand on her waist and supporting her directed to the table. Dikshit tamely followed and occupied the seat in front of them. It was a dimly hit hall and as they had come early most of the tables were empty.

Dikshit as usual ordered the drinks and left Mayuri to do the rest. Sitting side by side both enjoyed the sumptuous meals and when the dessert was placed in front of them nibbling it slowly Amar slipped his hand down on his mother's thigh.

Mayuri was stunned on feeling his hand on her thigh with her husband sitting right in front. As she sat dazed by the incident, she saw her son lean forward obstructing the view from his father grip her thigh.

The move stupefied her. She felt hapless as she was unable to restrain his hand and after a while when Amar started to caress her thigh softly she was bemused to have felt a desire building inside her body. Her body started to shudder and to conceal her feelings she leaned forward.

Amar was pleased by her actions. It not only hid his hand but also parted her thighs a little. His hand started feeling the warmth of her soft thighs. Gradually he started drawing circles on her thighs and as his hand moved up he was thrilled to have encountered more warm flesh of her thighs. This encouraged him and his hand gripped her fleshy thigh, he felt aroused thinking of the next move when his hand would reach the ultimate.

Mayuri felt shocked as his hand had ventured so far up her thighs and knowing well that his hand would reach up she crisscrossed her legs restricting his handtnd ing his you .

Amar at first did not understand why she had crossed her legs and as he moved his hand up and encountered nothing except her stomach he felt like he had lost. He looked at his mother and seeing her smiling it further aroused him.

Removing his hand Amar brought it down under her sari and slipping it inside he held her bare leg.

Mayuri was devastated when he slipped his hand inside her sari and held her leg. This move made her body tremble with desire and as the lust started building up she let him proceed as she could not stall him any more.

Amar knew he had cornered her. He started lifting the sari up and as his hand reached her knee gripping it he let go of her sari. Now his hand was well covered by her sari.

This prompted him to look at his mother and when he saw her eyes pleading him to stop shaking his head he pushed his hand up. His hand reached high on her thigh and feeling the naked warm flesh he was aroused. His hand craved to feel more. He again looked up at his mother and seeing her face filled with want, he moved his hand further up, feeling her naked hot thigh all the way and when his hand encountered something coarse he was bewildered. He could not believe that his hand had felt his mother's pubic hair and as he slipped his hand above it his cock started pulsating and when his hand felt something wet beneath the coarse pubic hair he ejaculated in his pants.

Mayuri was on the doorstep of climaxing when she felt Amar's hand on her thighs and as it moved up and touched her pubic hair she felt her cunt lips quicker with lust and as his hand exerted pressure crisscrossing her legs tightly she came.

Both were quite for sometime and when they sat up straight Amar looked at his mother's face which looked exquisite and as his gaze fell upon her pouting lips which were wet, he suddenly had the urge to kiss them. Looking at his father who was busy he nudged his mother with his elbow and as she looked up, pointing to the far end of the hall where the wash rooms were located he said 'come.'

Mayuri was stunned to see him directing her in front of her husband. Though it felt good she was scared as to what he had in mind. Getting up slowly she strolled towards the rest room and on reaching it 'what is it' she asked.

'Get in' he commanded.

Mayuri was again shocked but on the same side she wanted to comply with all his wishes. Without questioning him as she stepped in he took her into his arms and kissed her on her lips.

'Amar what are you doing' asked Mayuri when he stopped kissing her.

'I wanted to kiss you very badly' he said.

'Don't you realize where we are' she said.

'Yes we are where nobody can see us' he replied kissing her again.

'Was it not enough what you did there' she asked.

'What did I do there?' he questioned smilingly.

'As if you did nothing, what more have you thought off' she asked getting excited.

'I will show you if you stay back' he said.

'Sheee you are terrible' saying this as she went out of the room she heard him ask 'at home.'

'At home' with these words ringing in her ears she went and sat on the sofa next to her husband.

Amar smiled on seeing her sit next to her husband and leaving her alone he sat in front and was glad when his father got up after having paid the bill.

On reaching home, both Mayuri and Amar where surprised as Dikshit went straight to his room, rather than hitting the bar. This made them look at each other and when Mayuri went to the kitchen Amar waited for her to finish her chores.

As she finished doing the dishes Mayuri was in a dilemma as she had to face him. She was glad that her husband had gone leaving them alone. With one hurdle cleared she was worried with the other, which was how to face her son. How would he react was the biggest problem. Though she looked forward she was scared a little. Wiping the sweat from her face as she tried to evade him, she heard him say 'where are you going Mom.'

'I need to change this' she said waving the sari.

'Why don't you do it here' he said getting up.

'Because I don't have any clothes here' she signaled shaking her thumb.

'Then remove it' he said.

'Why do you always want me to remove my sari' she asked lifting her eyebrows.

1...45678...11