Flash Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Because I have not come to the spot which attracted me most' he replied.

'What could that be' she asked lifting her eyebrows.

'Before I reach it, I need to get comfortable and here I would appreciate your help' he said standing up.

And what is that you want me to do' she asked.

'I want you to do what I have been doing to you' he said.

'And that is' she asked quizzing him with her eyes.

'Undress me' he said getting up.

'You want your sister-in-law to undress you. Can you not unzip your pants and pull them out' she said taking hold of the belt in her hand.

'I can but it gives more pleasure if you would do' he said.

'How is my undoing your pants pleasurable' she asked.

'It is the feel of your fingers toying with the zip that would be pleasurable' he replied.

'Why, what would happen then' she asked.

'Your fingers could feel something which would be of immense satisfaction to me' he replied.

'What if I pull your zip without touching it' she asked crudely.

'You cannot, it is swollen and you would have to feel it' he replied softly.

'You want your sister-in-law to touch you there, don't you think you are bad' she said as she steadied to undo his pants.

'Yes I am very bad and I want my gorgeous sister-in-law to touch me there' he replied pulling out his shirt from his body.

'Shameless creature! Why don't you come closer' she said as her fingers took hold of his belt and pulled it out.

'My pleasure' saying this as he moved closer he found his sister-in-law unbuttoning his pant and on holding his zip she intentionally felt his hot pecker before pulling it down and said 'are you satisfied now.'

'I am thrilled' he replied.

'Why, because my fingers touched it' she asked looking at his tent up briefs.

'Yes your touch was heavenly' he said.

'Do you think you are comfortable with it' she asked looking at the aroused state of his pecker.

'Yes and if you would lie down it is my turn now' he said.

'For what' she said and her eyes popped out when he pushed her on the sofa and took hold of her petticoat.

'For making you as comfortable as possible' he said taking hold of her petticoat.

'Make me comfortable by removing my petticoat' she asked.

'Yes when this piece of cloth is rolled out of your body you would feel like you are in paradise' he said.

'But how could I allow you to remove it when I am not wearing anything underneath it' she replied.

'That would be to my advantage' he said lifting her petticoat up.

'Because it would be exposed' she asked.

'Yes it would be bared and I am dying to see it' he said lifting her petticoat.

'Is that what that attracted you to me' she asked as her insides churned.

'No it were your voluptuous buttocks which drew my attention' he said.

'Don't you want to see them' she asked in a husky voice.

'Not when I can see something more stimulating' he said.

'What is more stimulating than my buttocks' she asked?

'Your silky smooth thighs' he said caressing them as he lifted her petticoat.

'My thighs, don't you think there is something more stimulating' she asked.

'Yes, that which lies between your thighs' he replied.

'Do you see it now' she asked trembling with excitement?

'No my eyes are feasting on your exciting thighs' he said.

'So you have still some distance to cover' she said. As this conversation was taking place she had wet herself twice and was on the brink of the third.

'Right now my eyes are locked on your magnificent thighs. They are so marvelous and their warmth is so arousing that it has become difficult for him' he said as his hand slid to reach the insides of her thighs.

'Is it because of that I see some movements there' she said pointing to his tent up underwear.

'Yes and also because of your staring' he replied.

'I am just wondering what's behind this' she said as her fingers touched his underwear.

'Whatever is there would be to your liking' he replied.

'So sure of your possession' she asked.

'You will not be disappointed' he replied slipping his hand between her hot thighs.

'And I hope what you have felt is to your liking' she said feeling his hand creeping up her thighs.

'Yes and I would appreciate if you could spread your thighs' he said.

'What's that for' she asked making a lewd expression.

'Because I want to get in-between your thighs' he said.

'You want to get there so soon' she asked spreading her thighs.

'No it is not that' he said kneeling between her legs.

'Then what else do you have in mind' she asked.

'I want to show you what your son did to my wife' he said lifting her petticoat up.

'What did my son do, tell me' she asked seeing him slipping his face under her petticoat.

'This is what he did' he said grasping her thighs and kissing them.

'By God, did he kiss her thighs, I think she made him do it' she said.

'Yes she made him do that and a lot more' saying this he ripped her petticoat out and when his eyes were feasted on the magnificent sight of her naked body in all its splendor, it was a sight from where he could not draw his eyes out. He was ecstatic to see her pussy stacked in between her rich brown thighs amidst thick foliage of black pubic hair.

Nithin could not drag his eyes from the spot and when Mayuri saw him staring at her hot spot said 'now that you have bared it, how does it look?'

'It is most resplendent, don't you think so' he questioned her back.

'How should I know, you ought to tell me' she replied in an uncouth voice.

'What you have is most alluring and as it is nestled between your rich dark glistening thighs, behind those lovely pubic hair and dripping wet it can only be called a masterpiece' saying this he locked his lips on her cunt and kissed it.

'What are you doing Nithin' cried Mayuri calling his name for the first time.

'I am doing what I have always dreamt of, that is kissing my sister-in-laws cunt' he replied.

'Is that what you wanted? How I wish I had known it before' she said.

'Yes, not only your cunt but I want to kiss those too,' saying this he slipped his hand below and grabbed her buttocks.

'You mean you want to kiss my buttocks' she asked as a wild current streaked through her body.

'Yes those beautiful buttocks are the ones which attracted me and I want to kiss them' saying this he pushed her up and slipping his face in between he kissed her voluptuous mounds.

'Why are you so impatient to kiss them? Do you think I am going to run away' she asked.

'No few things have to be done at the spur of the moment' he said as his tongue lapped her buttocks.

'Oh Nithin, I just cannot believe you are kissing my buttocks' she cried as his wet tongue started lapping her hot buttocks.

'Yes and there are few other things which you would have never dreamt of' saying this he dragged the tip of his tongue between the crease of her buttocks down to her cunt.

Mayuri wilted under his attack. Her body shook as spasms of hot waves shook her body. Reciprocating his move she brought her leg down and placing it over his tent up shorts 'why don't you release him' she said.

'You want me to release him? Do you want to see him or do you want him' he asked withdrawing his face from her dripping cunt.

'Don't I get a chance to see him before he slips in' she asked.

'Yes but are you ready to accommodate him' he asked.

'I have waited too long for it and when I came here and saw you I thought you would . . ' she did not complete the sentence.

'What did you think I would do' he asked.

'I thought you would rape me' she said.

'And that was why you were perspiring' he asked.

'Yes, I was really scared' she said.

'Do you know something' he asked.

'What.'

'I would have never raped you' he said.

'Yes you would never have, I realize it now' she said taking hold of his face and kissing him.

'What made you realize' he asked.

'The way you seduced me, slow and steadily' she said.

'Yes I wanted you to enjoy' he replied.

'Yes I enjoyed it and now when I have laid it open don't you think you should do the same' she asked.

'Do you want to see how he is formed' he asked?

'Don't you think I deserve to have a look' she asked.

'Yes, you deserve more than a look' saying this he went on his knees and pushing his shorts out he bared his cock right in front of her.

Mayuri was amazed when her eyes fell upon his erect cock hovering right in front of her eyes. Seeing its size and color, the rigged dark veined monster of a cock looked un-imaginable. And comparing it with her husband's she felt that something was drastically wrong with him.

As she was comparing it mentally she heard him say 'is it up to your imagination.'

'Is this how they look' she suddenly shot the question.

'Why, most of them are like that' he replied.

'I was just wondering. The beast looks dangerous' she said changing the subject.

'It looks, but it is most affable' he replied taking her in his arms.

'I have my own doubts as its looks scary' she said as she saw him positioning himself for the final act.

'What is there to be scared off? He will slip in unnoticed' he said directing his cock at the entrance.

'For you it is just slipping in but think of me who should bear the monster' she said.

'It is not customary? Are you not used of having it' he asked positioning the tip of his cock between her cunt lips.

'Customary, I have never had one since ages' she replied pulling him.

'You mean he does not' he asked.

'Does not what' she asked.

'Does he not do it, I mean does my brother not do it regularly' he asked trying to shove his cock in.

'I don't remember when he had me last' uttering those words she held his face and kissed him hard.

Nithin was stupefied to hear her words. It totally changed his perception of his sister-in-law. He had thought her to be a tainted woman, an easy lay and hence desired to fuck her but now knowing the truth his passion turned into love.

Soothing her with kisses 'I am sorry' he said.

'You need not feel sorry, I am here and I am happy' she said kissing him back.

'Did you not venture out' he asked.

'Where could I search? No, I have waited five years for you' she said looking straight into his eyes.

'And now when the time has come are you scared of the monster' he asked.

'Why would I not be, tell me. Does he not look like a monster' she said kissing him on the tip of his nose.

'Do you fear he would hurt you' he asked.

'I feared him for its size but as you said he is so humble' she replied.

'He is still at the entrance not moved in' he said grinding his cock on her cunt.

'Yes I know that he is knocking at my door waiting for my permission' she replied.

'Does he have permission' he asked.

'Why do you ask for the permission now' she said.

'I am worried thinking what would happen after he slips in' he said.

'What would happen then' she asked.

'So far he is humble but once he gets in he is bound to go wild' he said.

'He has my permission to enter and also to behave in his own way' saying this she hugged him.

'So he is a welcomed visitor and you don't mind if he gets rude' he asked as he pushed his cock inside her hot cunt.

'Yes, he is always welcomed and the monster can screw me in which ever way he wants' saying this she lifted her buttocks allowing his cock to have full access of her cunt.

'What if he desires to have you at your place' he said thrusting his cock deep waiting for her reply.

'Yes wherever and whenever he wants me' she replied pushing her body up and accommodating him deep inside her cunt. Her steaming body writhing with pleasure

Seeing her in a state of utmost bliss and taking advantage of it he asked 'what if your son is at home.'

Hearing him speak of her son she felt her cunt come alive and as she wanted to continue the conversation 'why don't we send him to your wife' she replied.

'Why what's wrong if he stays back' he asked pushing his cock to the hilt.

'I have not thought of it. But why do you ask' she said as she felt his cock hit the rock bottom of the cunt.

'Would it not be good to have him with us' as he uttered those words he started thrashing his cock violently inside her cunt?

'Do you want him there, do you want him to watch while you fuck me' she asked feeling his thrusts gaining momentum.

'Yes I would like him to be there. I would like him to watch us fucking' saying this he started fucking her wildly.

'I see that you would enjoy more if he is around' she asked grasping him tightly as he was hammering inside her aggressively.

'Yes I would enjoy more if he is present' he replied going breathless fucking her.

'Of course you would enjoy but what about him' she asked as she felt her cunt start dripping again on his wild thrusts.

'Do you remember when I was feeling you at the airport' he said.

'Yes what about it' she asked getting excited to hear.

'He saw me caressing your buttocks' he said.

'How do you know' she asked?

'I saw him eyeing my actions' he replied.

'So what if he saw' she asked.

'He was fully aroused and his cock was throbbing in his pants' he replied.

'So you think he would like to watch you fucking me' she asked getting thrilled.

'Yes and I think we all have one thing in common' he said.

'May I know what that is' she asked.

'We all are voyeurs. We like to watch others and let others watch us' he replied.

'Yes I would like him to watch' she said getting excited at the prospect.

As soon as he heard those words giving a final thrust he ejaculated inside her cunt and when his panting was eased he said 'I think we should allow him.'

'You have a point there' she said as she thought it over. Yes every word he had uttered was true and it was from the day they had been to airport her son had started taking interest in her. It might have been after seeing Nithin fondling her buttocks. She felt he may join in the game and even if he does not she had nothing to worry as Naina would take care of him. With these thoughts she got up to dress.

'So what have you thought' asked Nithin getting up.

'Well see, but what about your wife' she asked dressing up.

'My wife, are you are asking about my wife. All this were her plans' he replied.

'Does she know about us' she asked stepping out of his flat.

'Yes as you stepped in she left by the back door' he replied.

Mayuri was thrilled to hear his words and when she reached home her thoughts drifted back to her son. She had to face him and did not know how to do it. Moreover she was worried as her husband would be home early. As she was wondering she heard her husband come and by the time she helped him settle down comfortably with a bottle of whisky and enough snacks it was 7 p.m. She was glad that one hurdle was taken care of and as her mind raced to the other she saw him entering the house.

Amar for once went straight to his room. He was in a predicament as how to face his mother. The more he recalled what had taken place earlier the more he got aroused. He did not know how his mother would react today. As he kept wondering he finally decided it would be better if he let his tongue do the talking.

Having decided he strolled down to see his mother busy attending to the vegetables, taking a seat next to her 'how was your day' he asked.

'Why the same as usual' she said.

'I see that you had been out' he said caressing her naked arm.

Mayuri cursed herself for not having changed. She felt she was caught.

'Yes I had been to buy vegetables' she replied.

'You don't go out to buy vegetables dressed like that' he said.

'I had been to see Naina and from there went to market' she replied.

'Did you meet her? Was she at home' he asked in quick succession.

'No she had just left when I reached her place' she replied feeling her body perspiring.

'Was Uncle there' he said stroking her arm.

'Yes he was at home' replied his mother.

'How lucky he would have been to see you dressed like that' he said as his hand moved across her back.

'Why, what has my dress to do with him' she asked.

'He ought to have been lucky to see you in a sleeveless blouse' he replied caressing her back.

'Why would he be lucky to see me in a sleeveless blouse' she asked.

'Because you look gorgeous in a sleeveless blouse' he said.

'Yes I saw him looking me up' she replied.

'Just looked at you' he asked.

'Why, do you have any doubts' she asked.

'No I was curious because I know him' he replied dropping his hand down.

'What do you know about him' she asked.

'I know he is interested in you' he said softly.

'Of course he should be interested in me, I am his sister-in-law' she said.

'You don't feel your sister-in-law up here' he said feeling her buttocks.

'But can you feel them' she asked.

'If he had not I would not have dared to feel them' he replied.

'When did he feel me' she asked.

'At the airport' he said.

'You might have mistaken it was crowded' she replied.

'Yes it happened because it was crowded' he said.

'And why where you looking at me, what was your interest' she asked softly.

'The sight was very alluring' he said.

'You have a dirty mind don't you think so' she said smilingly.

'Yes I do have a dirty mind and the next day actions aroused me' he said.

'Why what happened' she asked.

'His hands were caressing your thighs' he said.

'I think you do have a keen pair of eyes' she said.

'Yes I do' he replied.

'And what do those eyes see now' she asked.

'They see my mother gorgeously dressed' he replied.

'Are you not happy with the way she is dressed' she asked.

'Yes it excites me to look at her' he said.

'What excites you' she asked.

'To see her surging bosom' he replied staring at them.

'What's so alluring there' she asked.

'The rise and fall of your swollen breasts' he said touching them lightly.

'Does it excite you? I mean my breasts are well covered do they still excite you' she asked.

'Do you think they are covered' he asked sliding her sari.

'Come on I am not flashing them either' she replied.

'Nor are you able to hide them fully, then why don't we remove this blouse' he said

'You are terrible, as if I would remove my blouse for you' she said.

'Then for whom would you remove it' he shot the question.

'Why should I tell you, I may for someone special' she asked.

'Do you have someone more special than your son' he asked.

'I don't think so' she replied shaking her head.

'Then why don't you remove it' he said.

'When your hands are close by why don't you do it' she replied staring at him.

'I thought you would strip tease' he said.

'Could it stimulate him' she asked getting up.

'Yes it would stimulate him' he said sitting upright.

'I see that you are getting ready for the show' she said.

'I am excited by the very thought of it' he said.

'You are awful creature' saying it she stood up and holding her sari 'what should I do to this?'

'Remove it out' he said.

'I love to hear you utter those words. You let it out as if I am your wife' she said.

'If not my wife are you not my mother' he asked.

'And it thrills you to see your mother undo her sari' she asked.

'It is my desire to see her undress' he said.

'Does it arouse you when you speak like that to your mother' she asked unhooking her blouse.

'I get turned on by her words' he said.

'Do you want to hear me talk dirty' she asked softly as she unhooked her blouse.

'I would love it' he replied staring at her fingers undoing the hooks.

'OK when was the first time you started desiring for your mother's body' she asked.

'At the airport when he caressed her ravishing buttocks' he replied.

'You mean you enjoyed watching him caress your mother's voluptuous buttocks' she asked.