Flash Fantasy

Story Info
Couple tries on more than clothes in the dressing room.
1.7k words
3.45
49.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this fantasy that my wife and I go to a mall. Both of us have prepared by wearing some sexy under-things, her, maybe a crotchless thong, me a thong with a little peek-a-boo material. We go around the store picking out some clothes to try on, her first. While she tries on the short skirts and dresses, she comes out and poses for me, of course for my approval. Coyly, she flashes me occasionally with that money shot, sometimes by bending over, sometimes by lifting her skirt. Since she hardly ever wears a bra, she flashes my her breasts as well, when she comes out with a blouse buttoned open to halfway down her abs, ala Jennifer Lopez.

Now, it’s my turn. I try on a nice robe, but before I come out with it to show her, I pull on my cock a little to get it hard, which is already in a slightly ready state from seeing her. I tie the belt of the robe loosely so that just by walking it starts to come undone. Just at the time I get near her, it falls slightly open and she can see my bulging cock through the mesh of my thong. I go back to try another robe and this time I come out with no thong on and flash her my cock again. When I go back, I ask her for the other robe, the red one, and could she come take these robes back with her. She comes back to the dressing room and I open the door for her to see me jerking my cock in a pair of her undies that I brought with me. When she returns with the robe, I now have no undies, and she sees me pulling on my skin with just my socks and a t-shirt on.

We leave the men’s department and head over to another store, again to the women’s department. This time, she gets a few outfits to take in with her, but leaves me with most of them. She tries on a hot, backless red number than hangs just below her beautiful butt. When she comes out, her outfit says “I want you” all over. She seductively walks down to me, and asks me if I like it. Of course, she can tell, because my warm-up pants are growing bigger in my crotch area. She leans over to get another of the outfits from me to try, and flashes me her rock-hard nipples, which I could already see pushing against the material in the dress. She loves the feel of satin on her nipples!

As she turns and walks away, she drops the hanger and casually bends over to pick it up. I swear I can see her pussy lips glistening through the slit of the crotchless thong. She peeks a knowing glance and continues back to the dressing room. Once there, she tries on this outfit, only it’s too big. She calls out to me to come and take this one back and get one that’s a size 4. I come to the door and the outfit is hanging on the inside of the door, so I have to reach over, or open the door. I choose to reach over, but she has left the door slightly jarred open and it moves open enough that I can see her in the mirror with one finger on her clit moving slowly back and forth. She tells me to hurry and bring her that other outfit.

We had already put it aside nearby, so I’m back in about one minute easy. I look casually around as I go back towards the dressing room. I bring her the outfit and she asks me to come in so she doesn’t have to come out there to pose for me. I sit down on the small bench, and she is totally naked except for her crotchless thong underwear. She tries on this new outfit, asking me what I think. This is another backless number, blue, with spaghetti straps and it comes down a little lower than the other one, but still shows off her great legs. Man, I just want to have her. I decide, while she is looking at herself in the mirror admiring the outfit, to pull out my cock and start stroking it. I know she’s looking at me in the mirror, and I am rock hard. I have to stroke real slow, because I’m so excited by all this playing around that I could have cum an hour ago just watching her walk up and down in the mall, knowing that beneath those sweat pants was a beautiful flower surrounded by lace crotchless thong underwear. We had a secret signal that if she asked me to come in and there was no one who saw me, that I would. Otherwise, I would make some excuse like I had to go the bathroom or get a drink of water.

She takes off the spaghetti strap number and now she stands before me, her perfect, perky small breasts with those beautiful, love to suck nipples, her tight abs and gorgeous legs, and a pair of white lace, crotchless thongs, her pussy lips gleaming slightly in the light. I motion for her to sit down, and I get on my knees before her. I lift her left leg up over my shoulder and my tongue traces from her knee right to her beautiful clit, which is wet, hard and so ready to be sucked. With all the foreplay we’ve had teasing each other around the stores it doesn’t take much and she’s doing all that she can just to keep quite. She doesn’t scream out normally, like I do, but she does moan when she’s having a great time and getting close to her orgasm.

Of course, here, we’ve got to be quite or we will draw some unwanted attention. I slide two of my finger easily into her wanting pussy, searching for that “G” spot while gently sucking her clit. With my other hand, I trace around her pussy. She loves that! Before I know it, the walls of her pussy are gripping my fingers with her building orgasm. She starts to tremble slightly and I know it’s cuming, and it’s cuming big time. Her whole body shakes and I can tell from the look on her face that she wants to moan, to let something out, but knows she can’t. After what seems like forever, but really is only three minutes, she’s not shaking as much, but I know she is still in the throes of orgasms. By this time, my cock is so hard and so hungry, I’ve just got to stick in her. Still kneeling before, pulling my mouth back, fingers still sliding in and out, I pull my lounge pants down to my knees with my free hand. I replace my fingers with my cock, and she shudders slightly again.

Slowly, because I know that I’m going to cum any second since I’m so damned excited, I move in an out of her hot pussy. I can sense that something is building in her as well, because my cock has filled her pussy so much better than my hands did. I can feel that sensation building up in my balls, and my feet begin to tingle a little. I can feel that good feeling up and down my back, and the muscles in my butt tense slightly. Man, am I going to cum big time. I slow my penetration down, nibbling at her nipples. She loves to have her nipples sucked, and I can hear the silent moaning begin again. It’s not audible, but I can tell by her breathing, it’s not heavy, but it’s musty, a quiet musty, and she’s cuming to another peak. Her back tenses in my hands as I bite her nipples with my lips, sucking hard on them. They plop out and I make an audible sound. Suddenly, we both listen for anyone nearby, but I continue to move in and out. She slowly begins to arch her back more and I can feel the momentum building up in my loins. We are both reaching the point of no return and at this point, it wouldn’t matter if the Chief of Police were on the other side of the dressing room door.

I want to scream out so badly, but don’t. With all my strength, I hold back. This perpetuates the momentum, as at the same time I feel her pussy grip my cock tightly and then begin to pulse, almost as if it is instinctively milking it for the seed that will soon spill forth. And then it starts, I can feel the warmth building in my loins, then start up the base of my cock. I’m squeezing to hold it back as much as I can to savor the moment, but, oh, oh, oh, here it cums. I shudder as my cock squirts powerfully into her contracting pussy. We both shake in each other’s arms as I almost spasmodically ejaculate every bit of juice that my balls were holding. We both let out quiet sighs and listen for the other side of the door, still savoring the union of our sex organs.

I lean over and pull out the wash cloths that we brought with us to clean up. I pull my cock out and wipe the juices and semen from it as she wipes the same from her throbbing pussy. We are both spent, but we have to put ourselves together and leave the store, we’re not at home in bed where we could fall asleep in each other’s arms. She pulls back on her sweats and pulls the regular panties out the pocket, putting them on over the thong. I put my clothes back on and we both gather the clothes she tried on, and the ones she didn’t, and she opens the door, peering out. The coast seems clear, and we both come out holding all the clothes.

We talk nonchalantly about the clothes as we carry them back to the appropriate racks. All the time we carefully check the surrounding area to make sure we haven’t caused any alert to the clerks. Just about the time we put the last article of clothing back, a matronly clerk comes up behind us and states we must not have found anything we liked. We both turn, and look at her and respond no. As we thank her and walk away, I could swear she winked at us.