Flash: Impure As The Driven Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin shoved her ass back, smacking it into Iris's face as if to drive her away, knowing Iris would never let herself be deterred. She rolled her hips as the rimjob continued, her breasts swinging heavily under her.

Iris pulled herself away from Caitlin's ass. She was ready. The finger on her clit had her primed to explode. She positioned herself behind Caitlin, her hand clutching the hard dildo. "Ready?"

"I was ready three minutes ago," Caitlin panted. Then she exclaimed "Nnnnn—" through her nose, "NNNN!" Feeling the knob of the dildo, once seeming so small and insubstantial to her lust, now impossibly big as it probed insistently at her anus. She was well-lubricated, though. Before she could react beyond the instinctual noise, that impossibly big head bored its way into her, stretching the ring of her anus further than it had ever gone before.

Up came Caitlin's head, eyes full of shock and disbelief, bulging with them. Iris was quick to gauge the force needed for penetration and she gave it to Caitlin, forcing the dildo into her, entering Caitlin's ass with a sudden thuddingsolidness.

Caitlin's mouth opened and closed silently, gulping air like it was water. Her voice finally caught, became the scream that was tensed inside her. "NNNNAAAGGGHHH!"

Sweat blossomed over her body like sparks flying from a hot flame, but Iris gave her no respite—knew this had to be done and done fast. Holding Caitlin by the waist, she began hammering into her with strokes that went deep, hard. Caitlin gasped for air; her breath was just gone. It hurt. And it did something else too, something wet and warm and intense within her sex—not touching, not tangible, but a heat from the penetration that pervaded her loins, her body, her soul.

To Caitlin's surprise, much of the pain drained away quickly. Her rubbery hole adapted itself to being fucked quickly, just as it had adapted to Iris's tongue. There was a kind of pleasure now—the heat in her groin was becoming more solid, like molten candle wax dripping from the flame in her ass. She moaned with the unsure sensation, her face contorted between pain and pleasure.

"Hurt?" Iris asked apologetically.

Caitlin nodded, absently licking away the sweat that dripped over her lips. "But good... it hurts... g-good now!"

And—gurgling, drooling,throbbing—Caitlin rammed herself back upon the thick, ass-splitting strap-on. Deep growling moans came from her throat, exploding into a scream when Iris rammed back pumping into her,fucking herinto wild euphoria. Her anus clung to the cock that was giving her so much joy, sometimes almost seeming to hang onto it.

Caitlin squirmed on her hands and knees, thrusting herself up to the dildo brutally jammed in her ass. "Fuck me!" she cried, her voice blown out with lust. "Be the first! First in my ass, first to fuck my ass,fuck me!"

"I'll fuck you, Snow!" Iris wailed, her own clit thrumming against the finger that pinned it to her pubic bone. "I'll fuck you so good!" She gritted her teeth and forced herself further into Caitlin's vulnerable ass.

Caitlin fucked blindly back onto her own sodomy. "Oh, shit, it feels... so... good!" Saliva ran from her mouth, clotting the corners of her lips. Her eyes rolled up in her head, as if to make way for the tears that spilled out onto her cheeks. Her hips jerked frantically.

Iris used her hands, spreading Caitlin's buttocks, eyes pulled to the tiny puckered hole twitching around the dildo. Caitlin was bucking wildly, in a frenzy that grew every second. Her elbows buckled and she crashed forward, face stuffed into her pillow. She reached underneath herself, found her clit, and ground the heel of her hand into it. She moaned dreamily with the tension of it all.

"I wanna come, Iris! I wanna come..."

Iris gripped her hips harder, fucked her harder. Caitlin shoved back, her ass pounding against Iris's soft belly. They fucked violently at each other, their screaming exhortations filling the air. The exquisite pressure of the drilling cock had Caitlin raving. She swayed her ass, fingers still on her engorged clit, her wet cunt.

"Come, Caitlin!" Iris demanded, finding herself being sucked down to a pounding orgasm.

Caitlin rocked her hips, her eyes wide, her mouth open, her pussy overflowing. "I'm there! I'm coming!" She virtually threw herself backward, matching the powerful thrusts of Iris's body. "Oh, I'mcoming!"

Ecstasy bombarded her as Iris filled her ass. She wallowed in the demanding pleasure of having her asshole ravished, seething with depravity, all of her body seeming to be closed tightly around the hulking length of the dildo.

Iris, her own orgasm boiling over, savagely tried to find a few more inches inside Caitlin to fill. She speared the strap-on deep, its finger cutting into her clit. Her head snapped back, letting out a decisive scream. She was well aware of how she was masturbating herself with the cock in Caitlin's tight asshole.

Watching, Harrison couldn't speak. The pleasure on Caitlin's face told the story. He really hadn't thought she would enjoy it so much. Maybe he should give one of those things a try... nah.

Caitlin panted like an animal, muscles stiff, orgasm washing over her spastic body. She quivered uncontrollably, feeling violent eruptions inside her, the tightness of her tension crushing down on whatever restrains she'd had. Her fingers held a death grip on her clit. She felt herself squirt again.

Iris reached her peak, hammering away at Caitlin's ass. Her cunt clenched and feelings, wet and warm, flowed out her sex. The finger on her clit was just big enough to destroy her mind. She lunged harder, skewering Caitlin's ass as if trying to hurt her.

"Caitlin!"

Caitlin heard the orgasm in her voice and was filled with joy. She jerked back, circled her hips, grinding the base of the strap-on into Iris's clit, servicing it the same way she was doing with her own. "Harder, Iris, harder!"

"Oh, fuck!" Iris shrieked, watching Caitlin's ass jiggle like Jell-O with every jerk it took. "I can't stop coming!"

Caitlin clawed the sheets with one hand, her clit with the other. She worked herself helplessly against the invading cock, a scream gushing from her mouth—new orgasm ripping through her—she collapsed in a heap.

"Ooooh, that's good, baby! Oh, that's a big hunk of dick, Iris—so beautiful. Fuck me slowly now, you wonderful—love your hot prick. I love it! Fuck me, Iris! God,I love cock!"

Iris circled the cock in Caitlin's asshole, working her clit at the same time with the little finger. Her body stiffened as she felt that same sensitive spot be touched, then she buckled. Came, this time with a silent scream, barely able to even breathe through it. Then, drained, she fell back, her cock coming free of Caitlin's ass like the sword being drawn from the stone. They both lay on the narrow cot, spent, the bedding wet with the leavings of two ended virginities.

"Well, that was pointless," Harrison said. "We got the necessary power, but no fluctuation in the read-outs at all, I'm seeingno changein the space-time continuum. Might as well not evenbotherwith the fisting..."

He left in a huff, nearly running into Wally as he shoved the door to the lab. As usual, he didn't apologize.

Wally poked his head in, scratching at his red hair. Seeing the two women together, he quickly covered his eyes with that same hand. "Oh, sorry—you gals seen Linda anywhere?"

"You mean, while we were having strap-on sex?" Iris asked. "No, Flash, she didn't pass through."

"We'll keep an eye out for her though," Caitlin said, more mercifully.

"Thanks! You want me to close the door behind me?"

"That would be nice."

Wally closed the door and, for good measure, put up a sign that said 'Do Not Disturb—Experimentation In Progress.' Then chuckled to himself. He thought that was a pretty good one. He'd have to tell Linda about it next time he saw her.

"You were wonderful," Caitlin whispered, enjoying how Iris's skin glimmered with the sweat of her exertions. Enjoying even more how it felt as she stroked her hands over the damp, silken curves, trying to calm Iris down from her panting high. "You were everything my pussy wanted—everything my ass wanted, even if it didn't know it wanted it. I loved it, Iris. Just like you did."

"Ehh, it was alright," Iris joked.

And then, there they were. Iris and Caitlin. Iris's body warm, soft, cradled against Caitlin's, her core still wet from the reaming it had taken. Caitlin kissed Iris before she could go to sleep, watching Iris stir fitfully in arousal.

"You keep showing me what your lips taste like," Iris threatened, "and I'll just have to find out how the rest of you tastes."

"As long as you let me know—when you kiss me, your lips moist from mycunt—"

"Jesus, girl, you make me wanna take you to church."

"I'm not really into public sex."

"And you can say 'cunt' now."

"I can do a lot of things with cunt now."

Iris bit her lip, let her mouth part again, and Caitlin kissed her, purred for her, hands covering her breasts, delighted with them and their supple firmness and their softness and the wanting hardness at their tips. The nipples heated in her palms, and it was an effort for Iris to coil her hands around Caitlin's wrists and push them away.

"I have an interview at eight in the morning," Iris pouted, exaggeratedly mournful. "I need to be bright-eyed and on the ball for it. I needsleepand the one thing you don't make me is tired."

"So I couldn't suck on your tongue?" Caitlin asked in similarly melodramatic sadness. Iris shook her head playfully. "Or your breasts?"No. "Maybe your cock? Since you won't feel it."

"If... I mean, if you want to..."

"Oh, I do," Caitlin said, drawing down Iris's body. "I want that thing nice and wet when you wake up and fuck me with it."

"Fuck—" Iris breathed, resting her hands on Caitlin's head as the brunette began to bob up and down atop her prick. "That's quite a thing to fall asleep to."

Caitlin brought herself low, taking the cock into her throat, before she drew herself off it to lick at the head. Feeling the contours with her tongue, knowing it had brought her to orgasm from deep inside her sex—she didn't know how she would last through Iris's nap. Maybe Wally had the right idea and she should go looking for Linda too.

Iris laughed as she watched Caitlin deep-throat her all over again. "You're gonna kill me, Snow."

Caitlin looked up at her, eyes misty as she slurped off the dildo once more. "You're the one who made me feel like I died and went to heaven."

"As long as you're in heaven, maybe you can give me a hand up," Iris moaned. "Cuz when I wake up, you're wearing this thing."

12