Flash Mob Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not for your little floozy girlfriend,” she admonished. “Perhaps at a later time. I do want to see you again, but I do not know when, since my hours are so long and irregular. I will leave a message at your office,” she concluded.

We kissed long and hard at the door before I slipped out. In the car I mused, “Floozy?” I didn’t know that was a Hindi word.

Driving home, I tried to get my head straight, and pondered my marital indiscretions of the past two weeks as my wife Lee was returning home today from her reunion. I had been confronted by wanton feminine evils – Ginny and Erica, even the Peruvian -- and had succumbed to only two of them. As I thought of the sweet, young Ginny, whom I’d foolishly told I’d see tomorrow, I was on familiar though still dangerous ground. In the case of the East Indian Erica, I wanted to see her as much or more than she wished to see me…for more fantastic sex. I was glad that this weekend, when forced to choose between these evils, I’d picked the one that I’d never tried before.

Thanks for your votes and feedback. For those interested, Ginny will return soon as she enlists Daddy-in-Law’s support for her work, her wedding, and her libido.