Flash Your Tits

Story Info
Ryan's sister needs his help showing off on Net.
5.2k words
4.6
456.1k
197
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers

"You little pervert!"

The voice behind him startled Ryan Chambers. He swiveled his chair around from the computer to discover his older sister, Rachel, standing in the doorway to his bedroom laughing to herself. Ryan quickly clicked on the Home button of his web browser so his sister wouldn't see what he had been looking at.

"Too late, Ryan. I know you were looking at porn. Are you old enough to look at this anyway?" his sister said with a laugh as she walked over to him.

"Oh shut-up!" her brother snapped "I'm eighteen and can look at whatever I want."

"Shouldn't you be in school?" she asked.

"I skipped last class. Shouldn't you be at work?" he retorted.

"I have Tuesday afternoons off. You know that."

Rachel took the mouse in her hand and clicked back to the previous page to see what her brother had been looking at.

"flashyourtits dot org... what is this?" she asked as she stared at the picture of a topless woman on the screen.

Ryan felt himself blushing. "It's... ahh... you know, one of those sites where women or their boyfriends send in photos of their tits and people rate them." he explained.

Rachel leaned over her brother's shoulder and brushed her long brown hair out of her face as she looked at the web page. As she bent over Ryan looked out of the corner of his eye into the opening of his sister's blouse. He could see a hint of her left breast and the white lace bra she was wearing. He felt himself getting hard again. Rachel's round breast swayed slightly with her movements and Ryan wondered how it would feel in his hand.

"These women aren't so hot." his sister scoffed "My boobs are as nice as theirs -- maybe nicer."

Ryan smiled but didn't respond. He secretly agreed with his sister though. For the past few years he had stared at Rachel's breasts every chance he got, but to see her topless and feel them was his greatest desire.

"Well...?"

"Well what?" Ryan asked as he looked up into his sister's brown eyes as she stood next to him.

"Are mine as nice as the ones on that site?" she demanded.

Ryan shrugged.

"Oh come on, Ryan... you stare at them every minute I'm around you. Don't try to play innocent!"

"Ah... I guess they are." he offered.

Rachel looked down at her chest and smiled at her brother.

"Heh... I should send in my picture sometime. I bet I'd get a higher rating than some of those girls." she said.

"Probably." her brother acknowledged, feeling bolder.

Rachel watched her brother's eyes as they moved down to her chest and she felt herself getting wet. She would never dare to admit it to anyone, but she often felt a rush of excitement when she caught Ryan staring at her and enjoyed teasing him. She knew he would never dare do or say anything so she felt that her games with him were safe because they would never go beyond him looking.

"You really think so?" she asked.

Ryan smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"At least they're bigger than hers" Rachel said gesturing to the picture on the monitor.

Ryan was surprised and turned-on by his sister's candor and decided to see where the conversation would go. "Her profile says she has a B-cup..." he said as he scrolled through the page.

Rachel let out a faint laugh. "Yeah, well, mine are a C, so I've got her beat."

"Oh..." her brother said as nonchalantly as he could.

"Ya, right... like you couldn't have guessed that. Cut out the bullshit, Ryan, you've stared at them enough to know they're more than a B-cup." she said as she playfully shoved him.

"I... I didn't know... how could I tell... besides, I thought you'd be pissed-off at me." he stammered.

"Nah, it's ok. I don't mind. You can look if you want. Let's just keep that between us though, ok?" Rachel gave her brother a wink and smiled.

"Ah... sure... of course!" he said, unsure of how to react.

"I should get going. Mom and dad will be home in less than an hour and I promised mom I'd start supper. Don't pull it off looking at those pictures, okay." his sister said with a laugh before she left his room.

Ryan gave a deep sigh after he heard his sister close his bedroom door behind her, then turned back to his computer. He looked through several more photos at the website, but couldn't get the image of his sister's breasts out of his mind. With her downstairs he didn't dare take his cock out and stroke it like he wanted to for fear she'd return so he began doing homework in an effort to concentrate on something else.

Throughout dinner Ryan felt nervous around his sister after their conversation that afternoon so decided to go to a friend's house that night rather than risk the chance of her teasing him while their parents were around. He told his parents he'd be out late so they wouldn't worry then left.

The houselights were out when Ryan returned home and he quietly came in and went up to his bedroom. He got undressed and slipped into bed. His thoughts returned back to his sister as he lay there in the dark. He pulled his boxers down and began to slowly stroke his hard cock, spreading precum over the head. The light rapping at his door a few minutes later made Ryan jump and he quickly pulled his boxers back up.

"Ryan... you awake?" his sister called out in a hushed voice.

"Ya... what is it?" he asked, careful to be quiet and not wake his parents.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

Ryan told her to come in and sat up in bed. He turned on a lamp on the nightstand and watched as Rachel walked into the room. Her hair was slightly messed-up from where she'd been laying in bed and she was wearing a thin white cotton robe that fell to just below her knees. She sat on the bed next to him and tucked one leg under the other. Ryan looked down at her bare thighs as her robe fell open below her waist and felt his cock twitch.

"So I thought about it, and I want to put my picture up." she said.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"That website you were looking at this afternoon... I want to put my picture on it. But not showing my face, just my boobs." she told him.

"Oh, okay." Ryan replied, not sure why his sister was divulging this to him.

"But I need your help, Ryan."

Ryan sat up straighter in bed, shocked by his sister's comment. "What?" he asked.

"I need your help. You have that digital camera mom and dad got you for your birthday, plus I have no idea about how to put pictures on the Internet. Will you do it? You're the only one I trust to do this and not tell everyone about it, Ryan."

Ryan drew in a deep breath. "Rachel... geez... I'm your brother. I can't be taking pictures of your tits!" he told her.

"After all the times you've stared at them?! You've already seen most of them when I bend over in tank tops or whatever. What's the difference? Will you, please? It'll be fun." she said as she clutched his thigh, causing his cock to throb even more.

"I don't know about this..." he said.

Rachel slid closer to him on the bed and smiled. "Can you honestly say you've never wanted to see them?" she asked.

Ryan never answered.

"This is your chance, Ryan. Me... topless." Rachel was grinning.

Ryan smiled despite his embarrassment. "You're bad! Are you sure about this, Rachel?"

"Sure I'm sure. I've been thinking about it since this afternoon. It's sexy, and naughty. Besides, no one will know it's me -- except for you, little brother." she said with a wink.

"Okay, fine. Some day when mom and dad are gone we'll do it." he said.

"No, now! Before I lose my courage and change my mind." she said tugging at his arm.

"Now, with mom and dad down the hall, are you nuts?!" Ryan said.

"Don't worry, they're sound sleepers. It'll only take a few minutes. Get your camera." his sister said.

"Okay... but be quiet." he answered, somewhat reluctantly.

Rachel moved to allow her brother to get out of bed. As Ryan stood up he realized that his cock was creating a tent in his boxers and he tried his best to keep his back to his sister as he retrieved his camera from his desk drawer.

"It looks like you're up for this." she said with a smile as she looked down at the bulge in her brother's boxers.

"Oh shut up!" he snapped defensively.

"Sshhh... you'll wake mom and dad." she admonished then looked down at him again "Is that... because of me?"

Ryan gave a faint smile and nodded.

Rachel slid closer to him so their bare thighs were touching. "Have you... umm... have you ever wished you could see them?"

"Of course." Ryan admitted, deciding there was no need for pretense now.

"Well, go ahead..." his sister said as she sat up straighter.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Go ahead... open my robe, Ryan. This is what you've wanted... take a good look at them."

Ryan's hand was shaking as he reached out towards the belt of his sister's robe. Her nipples were now hard as bullets. He slowly took one end of the belt between his fingers and gave it a gentle tug. He looked up at her face, waiting for her to stop him, but saw her smile back as she watched his hand.

"Open it up, go on..." she encouraged him.

Ryan tugged the belt loose and Rachel's robe opened slightly to reveal a narrow strip of skin that stopped at the black lace panties she was wearing. Ryan ran his eyes up and down, noticing a hint of cleavage. He smiled at his sister who licked her bottom lip. Her nipples were beginning to poke from her robe and Ryan wished he could suck on them.

"All the way..." she breathed.

Ryan felt like his twitching cock was going to explode at any second. He ached for relief. He raised himself up on his knees and saw Rachel look down at his cock pointing towards her under his boxers. He reached out and took hold of the sides of his sister's robe and slowly opened it, then gave a broad smile as her breasts were revealed to him... finally. They were bigger and rounder than he'd imagined, capped with small aerolas and light brown nipples that were now thick and hard, like his cock.

Rachel felt herself getting wetter, and her throbbing clit was distracting her. She watched the expression on her brother's face and wondered if he'd dare feel her.

"So... how do they look?" she said after close to a minute.

"Great!" he replied, not taking his eyes off of them.

"So... how should I pose?" she asked, feeling more nervous than she expected.

"Ahhh...I don't know. Any way will be great." Ryan said as he fumbled with his camera.

Rachel slipped the robe off her shoulders and placed her hands on her hips. "How's this?"

"Perfect." her brother replied as he marveled at how much larger his sister's breasts now looked as she thrust them out towards him.

"Make sure my face isn't showing." she reminded him as he pointed the camera.

Rachel held her breath and involuntarily smiled even though her face wasn't in the picture, then waited for the flash. Once Ryan had taken the photo she scooted over towards him and peered over his shoulder to look at the results.

"It looks kind of dark." she said.

"I have a program to fix that." Ryan explained.

As Rachel leaned over to look at the viewing window of the camera her forearm brushed against Ryan's cock. Feeling it sent a jolt to her clit and she pressed against it again.

"Wow... you're still hard... didn't you... you know, finish, this afternoon after I went to make supper?" she asked.

"No... I was scared you'd walk in again." he volunteered.

His sister laughed. "If I could have watched I might have."

"Rachel..." her brother exclaimed.

Rachel gave a guilty grin and brushed her fingers over his thigh.

"So... are you going to finish now?" she asked.

"Maybe later." her brother said, glancing at her still exposed breasts.

"How about I help you?"

"What? No way!" he spat out.

Rachel sat up on the bed with her feet tucked under her and pressed her bare breasts against her brother. "Ryan... it's my fault you're in this state. Let me help you out, just this once. I owe you. No one will ever find out."

"No, Rachel, we can't. Besides, mom and dad are down the hall."

"Just relax, it'll be ok, Ryan." she said as she took the camera from his hand and placed it next to the computer "Lie down."

Ryan gave his sister a worried look, but she gently pushed on his shoulders, guiding him down onto the bed. He was so overcome by lust that all fears were washed away. Rachel moaned slightly as she saw how his cock was sticking straight up, then began tugging at his boxers.

"Oh, my... you've got a nice cock, little brother." she whispered as she brought his boxers down to his knees.

Ryan smiled, then moaned as he felt his sister's hand squeezing him. It was warm and smooth and she began slowly stroking him.

"Stare at my tits while I stroke you." she told him.

Ryan looked up at his sister and watched as her breasts swayed and jiggled with her movements as she leaned over him. He felt her grip him harder and move her hand faster as his breathing quickened. Rachel reached down and slipped her panties aside and began rubbing her clit as she stroked her brother. Ryan watched and got even more turned-on by this. Soon, before he wanted, he raised his hips off the bed and shot out a stream of hot thick cum. Some of it landed on Rachel's right breast and thighs, the rest falling on his stomach and her hand. She cupped his balls and held them as he went soft, then brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them as she grinned at him.

"Tastes good, Ryan." she said as she scooped some more from her breast with her finger.

Ryan smiled as he pulled his boxers back up and sat next to his sister. Her robe was still open and he stared at her breasts. Rachel noticed him staring and smiled.

"I better put these away or we'll never get any sleep." she said with a laugh.

Ryan grinned. "Yeah, you're right. Plus I have to fix the photo and put it online."

Rachel watched her brother at the computer as he adjusted the brightness of the photo then uploaded it onto the website. He filled out the necessary information for her profile then sat smiling to himself as he looked at the completed page of his sister.

"How does it look?" he asked.

"Great! Geez, they look pretty big when I sit like that." Rachel said as she looked at the screen.

Her brother laughed. "No shit."

"I should get back to my room before we get caught." she said as she stood up and closed her robe.

"And I should get some sleep too. I have classes in the morning." her brother said.

As Ryan lay in bed waiting for sleep his thoughts were like a tornado swirling around his mind. He couldn't believe what had happened with his sister. He also felt guilty and scared that their parents would somehow find out.


For the next two days Ryan tried to avoid his sister. He felt awkward around her, and wasn't sure how she felt about their encounter. Luckily for him their schedules of school and work meant they saw very little of one another. That Thursday night after supper he announced that he and some friends were going to a movie and he might be home late. His parents were still up when he returned and they told him that his sister had also gone out with friends from work. He went straight to bed rather than staying up and risk having to face Rachel.

The light from the hall and someone entering his room woke Ryan from a sound sleep. Through the darkness he saw his sister close the door behind her and quietly approaching his bed. He rolled over and checked the time; it was 3:37.

"Ryan... wake up." she whispered.

"I'm awake. What do you want?" he replied.

"I want to check the website."

"What?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"The website... flash your tits dot org... my boobs. I want to see what rating I have now that my photo's been up a while." she explained.

"Now?" he said.

"Yes, now. Mom and dad are asleep. I got in a while after you, but waited till I was sure they'd be asleep. Turn your computer on. I want to see. It'll only take a few minutes." she told him.

Ryan looked up at his sister standing next to his bed. She was wearing the same robe she was the night he photographed her and he felt his cock jump to life. Slowly he got out of bed and sat down in front of the computer and turned it on. He felt his sister brush against him and place her hand on his bare shoulder as they waited for the webpage to load. Rachel looked down at her brother's lap and noticed the outline of his cock through his boxers and her clit throbbed. She pressed her breast against his shoulder and ran her hand over his back.

"Mmmm... you're hard." she said as she reached out and ran her hand over it.

Ryan jumped at his sister's touch. "Be good. Mom or dad could get up."

Rachel gave a quiet laugh and placed her hand back on her brother's shoulder as she looked at the web page with her photo.

"Only a 7.4..." Rachel said in disappointment as she looked at her rating.

Ryan laughed. "That's actually high for this site. Most guys click on any number just so the next picture will load. They're not serious about rating them. Look at what other girls have gotten." He loaded a few more photos so his sister could see that their ratings were considerably lower than hers was.

"I guess you're right." she said "I'm not doing so bad after all."

"Was that all you wanted to check out?" Ryan asked.

"Yea... online anyway." she said as she reached down to feel her brother's hard cock again.

"Cut it out, Rachel. You're going to get us caught!" he said in a hushed but serious tone.

Rachel frowned and watched as her brother turned his computer off then went back towards his bed. She stepped in front of him and pulled him close to her by his hips. She could feel his cock pressing against her and she ground her hips against him. She reached down and held his balls in her hand.

"Let's have a little fun..." she whispered in his ear.

"We can't..."

Rachel reached down and opened her robe, then pressed her bare breasts against her brother's chest.

"You know, you never got to feel them the other night." she said as she placed her brother's hands on her breasts.

"Just for a few minutes..." she said as she reached down to feel his cock as he squeezed her breasts.

Ryan's left hand slipped down his sister's back towards her hips. It was then he realized she was totally naked under her robe.

"You're not wearing panties." he said.

Rachel giggled. "Nope." she said, then guided his hand over her wet lips "Feel how wet you're making me."

Ryan's fingers easily slid over his sister's lips, then as he pressed harder one slipped in. He bent over and took a nipple in his mouth as he fingered her. Rachel moaned in his ear and pushed harder against him, grinding her clit against his palm. She hooked her fingers in the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down to free his cock then wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking. Ryan's breathing quickened and Rachel began humping his hand faster, feeling an orgasm building. A few minutes later she felt his cum splashing against her stomach and legs. It was hot and she liked the feeling of it running down her body. She held him tighter and bit his shoulder to stifle a moan as she too came. She held onto his shoulders as he continued to caress her breasts until the feelings faded then looked into his eyes and smiled. She kissed his cheek softly.

"Wow..." she said.

Ryan looked down at his cum on her and smiled. "That was great." he said as he caught his breath.

"I suppose I should be getting back to my room." she said as she wiped herself off with her robe then closed it.

"Ya..." he said as he stared at her.

Rachel kissed his cheek again then slipped out of his room.


Sunday afternoon when Ryan arrived home he discovered his father watching tv, wearing a suit.

"Who died?" Ryan asked his father with a laugh.

"No one. Your mother and I are going over to The Andersons' tonight. It's Helen's birthday. It's our turn to stay out late for a change." he said and laughed.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers
12