Flash Your Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

Ryan nodded then went into the kitchen to get something to eat. His parents called to him before they left to tell him they were leaving, then Ryan returned to the living room to watch tv. Close to an hour later he heard his sister's car in the driveway.

"Where are mom and dad?" she asked as she sat down next to him.

"At The Andersons'. It's Mrs. Anderson's birthday and they're having a party I guess." he told her.

Rachel slid over on so she was pressed against her brother and ran her hand up his thigh. Ryan gave her a surprised look.

"Mom and dad aren't home. It's safe to have a little fun." she said with a grin.

Ryan shook his head and looked away.

"It's not right, Rachel. I loved it the other nights, but we can't keep doing it you know." he said with resignation in his voice.

"Why not? It's harmless fun." she asserted.

"It's... incest." he replied, barely able to say the word aloud.

Rachel frowned. "You make it sound dirty."

"It's not right, Rachel." her brother told her.

"Why -- because a bunch of uptight people say so? We're legally adults, and we're not hurting anyone else." she said.

"I suppose..." Ryan said as he wrestled with his emotions.

"You'd probably be shocked if you knew how much it happens." his sister said "Jenny told me she lets her brother play with her boobs sometimes, and Ashley said her dad cops a feel when he hugs her once in a while."

"Really? Wow!" her brother said in disbelief.

His sister laughed at his reaction. "You know what else?"

"What?" her brother asked.

"I've even caught dad staring at them like you do."

"Really, dad?" he asked.

Rachel nodded and grinned.

"Has he ever..."

"Felt them?" she interjected.

"Yeah..." Ryan said.

Rachel shook her head. "No. But probably only 'cause he's scared I'll tell mom. I bet he wants to though."

"Would you tell mom?" her brother asked.

"Nah." his sister replied "I'd let him have a feel if he wanted. But I'd feel sort of weird going any further though."

Ryan nodded his head as he digested what his sister had just told him. As he was staring into space Rachel straddled his lap. Her breasts were in front of his face and she pulled her t-shirt up. She was wearing a thin blue bra and Ryan could see her nipples poking out from it. She placed her hands on his shoulders and smiled.

"They're all yours." she told him.

Ryan slid his hands up his sister's sides and rubbed her nipples through her bra. She moved her hips and pressed down on his hard cock and gave a soft moan.

"Let's go up to your room." she said as she jumped up and tugged at his hand.

Ryan followed his sister up to his room. Once they got there Rachel quickly pulled her t-shirt and bra off and stood before her brother. She grinned at him and moved her shoulders, causing her breasts to shake.

"Get undressed." she told him as she began pulling her jeans off.

"What?" he said.

"Come on, Ryan. How many chances are we going to have to be alone like this? Let's take advantage of it. Let's be bad...!" she said as she pulled him close and rubbed him through his jeans.

Ryan looked his sister over. He'd seen her body before, but it had always been in semi-darkness. Her body looked perfect to him and he pulled his jeans off.

"Underwear too." she said as she hauled his boxers down.

Rachel reached out and held his hips and pulled him to her. Ryan gently slid his hands over her waist. Her skin was soft and warm, and he held her tighter as his hands moved up towards her breasts. Rachel closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she felt him cup them in his hands. Ryan squeezed them harder then ran his thumbs over her hard nipples. Rachel ran her hands over her brother's back, holding him against her as he caressed her. She could now feel his hard cock pressing against her and she moved her hips so it was nestled between her thighs, rubbing against her wet pussy.

"God, that feels so good." she moaned as she slowly humped against him.

Ryan bent down and took a hard nipple in his mouth and began to lick and suck. Rachel slipped her hand between them to feel her brother's cock. She cupped his balls in her hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. Ryan moaned and squeezed her breasts harder.

"I'm so wet..." she breathed in his ear.

She took his hand and brought it down towards her pussy. Ryan began moving his fingers over her and she resumed playing with his cock. His finger easily slipped in her wet pussy and she gripped it as he began pumping it.

"Come here." she said, tugging him towards the bed.

Rachel laid down on her brother's bed and opened her legs wide. Ryan watched as she ran her palms up the insides of her thighs then spread her pussy open and began rubbing her clit. He knelt between her feet and began stroking his cock as he watched his sister play with herself. Rachel reached out and took hold of his arms and pulled him towards her. His hairy legs rubbed against the soft skin of hers and she quivered and wrapped them around his legs.

"Closer, Ryan." she said as she pulled him tighter with her legs.

Rachel felt his cock brush over her wet pussy and she looked up at him and smiled. Ryan grinned and reached up and began toying with her nipples. Rachel moaned and arched her back. She felt the base of her brother's cock press against her clit and she pressed harder.

"Rub it against my pussy." she said as she reached down and took hold of his throbbing cock.

Ryan gave his sister a questioning look.

"No... not in me... it's ok... just against me." she explained.

Ryan lay on his sister and began humping against her. She wrapped her arms around him and lifted up towards him as she felt his cock slide along her wet lips.

"Fuck me, Ryan..." she moaned in his ear.

Ryan lifted up and looked her in the eyes. She reached down and grasped his cock in her hand. She guided the head towards her wet lips and lifted her hips up.

"I want you in me." she told him as she felt his head slip past her lips, stretching her open.

Ryan thrust his hips and moaned as his cock slid in his sister. She was warm, wet and tight, and he felt her grip him once he hit bottom. She twisted under him, her eyes closed and a smile on her face, and he began pumping his hips -- slowly at first, then faster once she began pushing back. He could hear the wet sounds his cock made as it moved in and out of her dripping pussy, and he watched her breasts quiver and shake as he thrust harder in her. Rachel clenched her teeth as she felt her brother's thick cock push in her deep. It felt even better than she'd anticipated and she squeezed him inside her.

"God... yes... Ryan... fuck me hard. Shove that big cock in your sister." she urged as her brother continued to ram his cock in her.

Ryan could feel her heels pressing against his lower back and her nails dug into his arms as she held onto him. He knew he was getting very close so after a few more strokes he pulled his cock out and began stroking it. Rachel watched as she reached down and pressed a finger against her clit and began rubbing. She reached up and tugged at a nipple with her other hand.

"Cum on me..." she cried out as she too began to orgasm.

Ryan watched as he shot a stream of hot cum over his sister's breasts and stomach. She slid her hand down and began rubbing it over herself as he watched. Her breasts were shiny and wet with it and he reached out and rubbed a nipple and smiled at her.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. Damn, I love your cock!" she exclaimed.

Ryan was still catching his breath and layed down beside her, stroking a breast.

"Well...?" she said, looking at him.

"If you weren't my sister I'd ask you to marry me." he said with a laugh.

Rachel laughed and kissed her brother's cheek. "You don't have to marry me, but you can fuck me whenever you want." she said and licked his ear.

Ryan laughed.

"I'm going to have a shower. You'd better open a window so the room doesn't smell like sex when mom and dad get home." she said as she got off of the bed and walked towards the door.

"Rachel..." her brother called out as she was about to leave.

She turned back to face him. "Ya, what?"

"Now what? I mean... this changes things forever." her brother said in a worried tone.

"Yes, it does. But for the better." she said "No matter what, from now on we have a special bond, and no one else will ever know."

Ryan thought for a moment then smiled "I... ahh..." his voice faded.

"I love you too, little brother." she said "Now let's get dressed."

Ryan heard the water running as his sister showered. He smiled to himself, knowing he was the luckiest guy in the world.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers
12