Flashback: Cousins Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of incestous love affair between two cousins.
4k words
4.09
96.2k
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 1982: Yellow Oaks, Virginia

It seemed like the day would never arrive when I'd be free of high school, but arrive it did. My parents, always eager for a party, threw a huge bash to celebrate. Most of my family was there plus my friends and friends of my parents. I was glowing all day from the attention heaped on me and the promise of things to come.

The party was actually a double one - my cousin Robert is the same age as me and he was also graduating. He is my first cousin on my father's side and our families were close. We spent most holidays together and other events. Robert was like a brother to me, especially since I was an only child. Since we were kids we were very close and I always enjoyed being around him. However, in the last few years we didn't see each other as much as we were always busy with our own friends.

We lived an affluent life in the suburbs of Alexandria, Virginia. Our fathers were brothers and both had good government jobs. Neither of our mothers worked and generally life was pretty good.

That day we were enjoying each other's company. I couldn't help but admire his good looks. He wasn't that tall, but he was built and I could tell he had been lifting weights. His shoulder-length blond hair was feathered back and it gleamed in the afternoon sun. He already had a great tan even though summer hadn't kicked into full gear. More than once my friends asked me about him and if he had a girlfriend. I suspected he did, but he was on the quiet side and didn't volunteer such information.

As the day slid into evening everyone was getting a little drunk. My parents and their friends were dancing to disco. All of my friends had left to go to other parties. Robert and I were allowed to drink as long as we stayed put. I was fine with that because I had a little surprise for us. When the opportunity seemed right I found Robert and asked him if he wanted to retreat upstairs to my room to get away from the 'adults'.

He laughed that casual laugh of his and my heart fluttered a tiny bit.

Once locked inside my room I asked him if he had even done cocaine before. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Do you want to try it?" I asked, slyly. "I don't think anyone would notice."

"Um sure, why not?"

His sparkling blue eyes crinkled up as he looked at me mischievously. We had both smoked pot together whenever we had the chance, but tonight was something new. I pulled out the packet of coke and emptied it onto a mirror and began to chop. We sat on the floor close to each other.

"Why don't you put on some music? I have to hear something normal..."

"Good idea," he said as he leaned over my pile of tapes.

He pulled something out and within seconds I heard the first strains of 'Spirits in the Material World' drift out of my speakers.

"Great tune," I said as I separated the coke into several fat lines. "The Police are so cool."

He watched with interest as I rolled up a twenty-dollar bill.

"Just watch how I do it," I said.

He nodded and I lowered the bill to the mirror and snorted up the first line. I felt a small rush as it hit my sinus cavity. I tipped my head back and sniffed hard.

"Whew! Good stuff!" I said as I handed him the mirror. "All yours."

He took the mirror and did as I did. I watched as the first wave hit him.

"Holy shit!"

I laughed at him and took the mirror back for another snort. 'Demolition Man' came on and I turned it up a little. I passed the mirror back to him and he did his second line.

"Oh man, this is great, Beth. How long have you been doing this?"

I shrugged. "Not too long - since the beginning of this year."

"Do a lot of kids at your school do this stuff?"

"Not too many - just the ones with money."

He nodded. Money wasn't a big deal with us so there was no need to comment on it further.

We sat there for a second then suddenly we both started talking at once. We laughed and started going on about graduation parties and the fact that we were going to college in the fall. I complained about being 'forced' to go to Penn State. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I was just going because my parents wanted to get rid of me and my father went there. He laughed and said he was absolutely dreading Tulane.

"Yeah, but it's in New Orleans," I said, sniffing.

"True, but I really wanted to go to CalTech. My parents said it was too far away. Go figure."

I watched him clench his jaw so I passed him the mirror.

"Do some more."

"Yeah, I think I will."

And so it went. For the rest of 'Ghost in the Machine', we snorted and talked nervously. Meanwhile the party outside went on and we weren't missed. I slipped out and got us two beers. Robert drank half of his in one long gulp and leaned back against my bed.

"Oh man, I feel so wired, but it's great," he said. "My whole face feels numb!"

I giggled and told him that was par for the course. My own face was feeling that way as well as my teeth. All the coke was gone now.

"God, I want more," he said, clenching his jaw again.

"That feeling will pass. For now just go with it."

He started to flex his hands and I could see the muscles in his arm bulging. I licked my lips and took a nervous sip of my beer.

"Let me put on something a little more mellow - it will help you relax," I said.

I flipped through my tapes and settled on Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'. Neither one of us could get enough of that tape - even after three years.

"Perfect," he said and he pushed his hair back for the thousandth time. "I'm so friggin' tense!"

"Here, let me help that," I said. "Turn around."

He turned to face away from me and I got behind him and massaged his shoulders. I could feel all the tension in his body from the coke.

"This coke feels good and bad at the same time," he observed.

"Yeah, I know. We probably should have spaced it out a little."

He said nothing and let me work on his bunched shoulder muscles. I had lots of nervous coke-energy so I worked them hard and tried not to think about how sexy his arms were underneath his shirt. I dug my thumbs in pressed hard. He groaned a little but told me to keep going. My hands moved from his shoulders to his neck and I pressed a little at the top of his spine.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," he said in a softer voice.

I felt him gradually relax as my hands worked on his shoulders. He began to lean back a little. I smiled and enjoyed the nearness of him. He smelled so good that I took several long sniffs. My head filled with the scent of him and it made me a little giddy.

I kept it up for a while until I had to stop. Suddenly all the beer hit me and I had to go to the bathroom. I went into the adjoining bathroom and shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was flushed and my eyes had a wild look to them. I pushed back my long, brown hair that was feathered just so and pulled my top down a little. My breasts had finally developed into something I could be proud of and I smiled as I admired them just a little. I had a quick image of Jeff, my kinda, sorta boyfriend touching them and I shivered. I ignored that feeling for now and finished up what I had to do and returned to my bedroom.

Robert was leaning back against my bed with his eyes closed. Seizing the opportunity, I let my eyes travel down his body taking every inch of his tight shirt down to his tight jeans. Then when I saw what was really making his jeans tight, I gasped. His cock was stiff and very noticeable.

He heard me gasp and he opened his eyes. At once his face flushed as he realized what I was looking at.

"I-I...um, this stuff made me...you know..." he stuttered.

"Uh, maybe I should get back to the party," I said, not knowing what else to do.

I went to put the mirror away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him. I half-fell, half-stumbled to him and was practically on his lap.

"Robert, I-"

I never finished my sentence. He took my head in his strong hands and brought my face to his. Before I knew it, he was kissing me. And it wasn't just a nice brotherly kiss. His mouth was hungry and eager. He pressed hard and forced my lips apart and his tongue was in - searching and roaming. I was too startled to resist. My mouth opened to him and soon our tongues were dueling. Satisfied he had me, his hands began to move down my back. I could feel his hardness pressing against my ass and that really turned me on. I began to melt a little in his arms.

When his hands got the waistband of my jeans, they slipped inside and began to squeeze my ass. I groaned against his mouth and then the alarms started to go off. He was my cousin! I broke kiss.

"Robert! We can't do this!" I said, gasping.

"Why not? There's no law against kissing," he growled as his hands pulled me close again.

"It's not the kissing I'm worried about."

I looked into his eyes at last. They were so blue - impossibly blue.

"So tell me what you're worried about, darlin'."

I tried to pull away. I didn't think I needed to answer that. He wouldn't let me go.

"Are you a virgin, Beth?" he asked quietly.

"Y-yes...and I want to stay one for a little while longer."

He thought it over.

"Fair enough. You're going to wait for Mr. Right, huh?"

I gave him a look.

"Yes - at least I hope so."

He wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my neck and my hair. I started to melt again - I just couldn't help it.

"How about sucking my cock?" he asked suddenly.

"I..."

"Have you ever sucked cock?"

"Yes..."

"Good, because none of the girls I've ever been with would do that for me."

I was surprised.

"Really?"

"Yup."

He looked at me and I could see the lust written all over his face. He really wanted me to do it and at that moment I wanted to do it. I wanted to finally see that cock of his and take it in my mouth and suck it hard. I didn't care that we were cousins at that point - I had to do this.

I gave him one last kiss and pulled away from him so I could get my hands on the zipper to his jeans. He smiled at me as I slowly caressed his cock through the denim before pulling the zipper down. I pushed the material of his underwear aside and freed his growing shaft. At once it sprang out - fully erect and glistening with pre-cum.

He let out a long sigh and leaned back a little more. I went to grasp him with my hand and he stopped me.

"Wait," he said. "Take off your shirt first - let me see those tits of yours."

I laughed a little and slid my shirt over my head. His eyes drank in the sight of my satin-encased breasts as I reached back to unhook the bra. I pulled it off and sighed as they dropped out. My nipples were already hard from the excitement. I couldn't believe I was doing this with my cousin.

"Fuck...yeah," he moaned. "So big and full."

He reached over and squeezed one aching breast and I shuddered. I knew my pussy was getting moist and I shifted a little. I turned my gaze back to his cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and gently guided me down to his lap.

As soon as my lips grazed his cockhead he shuddered.

"Oh my god, Beth..."

I said nothing and begin to lick the smooth head of his cock. I tasted the pre-cum and knew it wouldn't take him long. I tried to go as slow as I could to prolong the pleasure for him. At first that worked. I let my lips glide along his shaft as I gradually took him into my mouth. As I moved down, he shuddered and groaned over and over. His hands clutched my head and tried to push me down faster, but I resisted the best I could. My mouth kept a tight hold of him and my tongue flattened out so that it was pressing against the sensitive underside of him. When at last I felt his head push against my throat, I thought he would cum right there.

"Oh yes...stay right there for a minute," he gasped as his hands held me in a vice grip.

I froze my body and let him enjoy the feeling of his cock engulfed in my warm, wet mouth. After a few moments, he released my head and I moved back up. As my hand grasped him by the base of his cock, his hand reached for my breast where he squeezed a few times. It distracted me and my pussy was beginning to throb. I concentrated my efforts on sucking him and started to bob my head up and down on his cock. Whenever he tried to move and speed up the strokes, my hand pressed against his chest to quiet him. He was still so wired from the coke, he couldn't help it.

I sucked that magnificent cock of his deep into my mouth and got into an easy rhythm. His groans increased and I hoped the music covered them up. His hands moved from my breasts to my hair, as he got closer to cumming. I felt his back arch slightly and his hips push up and I knew he was almost there.

"Oh fuck, Beth, yes!" he gasped. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth..."

I kept up the sucking and with one last thrust he unleashed his cum into my waiting mouth. Spurt after spurt of his jism flooded my mouth and I tried to swallow it all, but it was too much. It leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. His groans went on and on as I milked every last drop from him. His hands went through my hair.

At last my mouth left his cock and he let out a sigh. I sat back and looked at him.

"Wow...I never thought it could be so good..." he breathed.

I smiled at him watched his chest heave as he tried to recover.

"Don't try to get up just yet," I warned. "You'll have a major head rush."

He nodded and I went to get my bra back on.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting dressed. We can't do anything else."

"But...what about you?"

"Oh, I'll survive," I said nonchalantly.

"But after that and the coke, I should do something."

I shrugged. "Don't worry about it."

He watched me put my bra back on and get up to find a new shirt. He was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

"Beth?"

It was my mother. We both froze.

"Yeah Mom?" I called.

"Jeff is here and looking for you."

The color drained from my face and I gulped.

"Uh, ok - I'm just changing, be down soon."

"Ok, don't be long."

I looked at Robert and he looked up at me.

"Jeff, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, you know about him."

He pushed his cock into his pants and stood up. He was standing very close to me.

"So you gonna go running off to him with another guy's cum in your mouth?"

"I-"

He pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear. "And are you going to let him feel how wet your tight little cunt is?"

I was shocked at how he was talking to me. I had never seen this side to him - it scared and excited me.

"Robert, I gotta use the bathroom," I said, breaking away from him before he could say anything else.

I quickly shut the door and started to breath deeply. I needed to get rid of our sins and forget this whole thing. Nothing good could ever come from it and I had to stop right now. How easy it would have been to ride his cock instead of sucking it, I thought. I shook my head and began to brush my teeth.

When at last I went back into my bedroom, he was gone. The music was off and I could hear the voices of people at the party. It was still going on.

I took one last deep breath and stepped out of my bedroom to look for Jeff.

December 1982: Yellow Pines, Virginia

It was Christmas and I was home from my first semester at Penn State. I found college much more interesting than I thought. I had a great roommate, classes were relatively easy and I lost my virginity at last. No, it wasn't Mr. Right, but it was right at the time. I guess I had to chalk it up to alcohol, drugs and too much freedom After I got that hurdle out of the way, I felt my sexual side awaken and I wanted to engage in many more encounters.

I ended up dating the guy I did it with for a little while, but I broke it off, not wanting to be attached to anyone so early in my college years. Instead, I had a couple of one-night stands and pretty much lived it up. I was enjoying the casualness of the encounters and it excited me.

All during that time, I never forgot about my encounter with my cousin Robert. Many times after that night I replayed that scene between us. It fueled countless fantasies and I found myself with my hand between my legs more than once. I kept wondering what would have happened if I decided to let him deflower me that night. I knew he would have, but what kind of implications would it have had?

And I never forgot the words he said to me right after he slipped out.

"So you gonna go running off to him with another guy's cum in your mouth? And are you going to let him feel how wet your tight little cunt is?"

Every time I remembered that, it would send shivers throughout my body.

So here it was, Christmas Eve. Robert and his family would be arriving soon. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since that night and I was extremely anxious at the prospect of seeing him again.

I also was a bit horny thinking about it too. I dressed in my best black dress, which was a tad low-cut and short. My mother gave me a slightly disapproving look but said nothing. My legs were clad in sheer, black stockings and I wobbled slightly in my black heels. My hair was pulled up and wrapped around my head and a few strands hung down strategically. I felt pretty good about the way I looked.

There was going to be many people there as my parents liked to take the Open House approach with things. Everyone was invited and they usually showed up. I figured it would be relatively easy to get some time alone with Robert, although I wasn't sure what I would do if we did achieve that.

I was busy socializing with this relative or that one and almost didn't see Robert's family arrive. There was the usual fanfare as they entered the house. Hugs and kisses went all around and gifts were handed out in shiny bags with lots of ribbons. I kept off to one side at first to get a look at Robert. He looked as good as ever in his dark suit and tie. I watched him greet my parents and then the unthinkable happened. He turned to introduce a girl who was taking off her coat. I couldn't make out what her name was, but I heard the word 'girlfriend' quite succinctly.

Suddenly the blood rushed to my face and I felt very warm, but I also felt very, very foolish. Why should I be jealous? He was my cousin after all. But there I was, getting boiled over it.

"Beth? Come over here and say hello," my mother said.

I meekly came forward and hugged and kissed my aunt and uncle. I briefly hugged Robert but didn't kiss him. I said hello to his girlfriend and checked her out. She was very pretty, although I was reluctant to admit it. Robert was so blinded by her he didn't notice my disappointment.

I ran off to find my friends.

The rest of the evening was turning out to be uneventful. I spent most of my time ignoring him and his 'girlfriend'. I just didn't want to be put into any awkward situations. But I couldn't avoid him forever. He finally tracked me down as I was walking past my father's office.

"Beth?"

I swiveled my head around to see him standing there.

"Oh, hi, Robert." I could feel my face getting red again.

"Can we talk?"

"Um, well, I need to, uh..."

"Just for a minute."

"Uh, ok..."

"Let's step inside the office."

We went into my father's office and shut the door. I stood there looking at him and willed the images of our last encounter out of my mind.

"You've been a little distant all night. Anything wrong?" he asked.

"Um, no...I was just busy. My friends are here and you know..."

"It's about the night of our gradation party, isn't it?"

I looked away and that was enough to tell him. He stepped close to me and put his hands on my arms. I felt his closeness and I could smell his cologne. It set off a flood of images.

"I never stopped thinking about that night," he said quietly.

"Me neither," I said in a tiny voice.

12