Flashback: Cousins Ch. 07

Story Info
Revisiting the scene of the crime.
1.7k words
4.37
31.8k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas 1992: Yellow Pines, Virginia

Another Christmas. As I looked around the room at the people who, year after year, always showed up for the festivities, I saw that we were all getting older. Our parents and ourselves. And many of the friends and relatives that were my age were getting married and some had kids.

I flew down that weekend with my boyfriend John - but he wanted everyone to call him Jake. He was the most wonderful man I had ever had a decent relationship with. He was warm, gentle, funny, and successful. I felt very blessed.

I met Jake through work. He was a client of an associate of mine and rumor has it he was smitten with me after just one meeting. He was very persistent and I finally relented and started to date to him. This happened not long after Robert moved to Boston and at first I told myself I was just trying to make my self feel better. But it blossomed into something much more exciting.

I never thought that I could find someone that made me feel happy, but Jake did that. Once he told me that he felt like he rescued me from something. He didn't know what - but he felt like he got there just at the right moment. I laughed when he said that, but he was most certainly correct in his assumption.

Jake couldn't be more unlike Robert. He was very much career oriented - he was the owner of a small (but growing) software company. He was five years older than me. He was tall and large. His hair was dark and very short and his eyes were brown. He had a very commanding way about him.

Yes, he was different and I needed that. I needed to be away from this doomed relationship with my cousin. A relationship based on sex and danger. Jake did 'rescue' me.

So, as we sat around on Christmas Eve sipping cocktails and getting caught up with things, I idly wondered if Robert would be there. Since his father died, we didn't see him or his family as often. His mother became very reclusive.

But as luck would have it, my mother had persuaded her to come and there she was in entryway with Robert by her side. Robert - who looked a little haggard. Robert - who was not accompanied by his family. I saw him look quickly around to see where I was and watched his eyes settle on me. At first he looked relieved when he saw me, then his looked changed to puzzlement when he saw Jake sitting next to me.

Jake was immersed in a conversation about computers with another cousin of mine so I slipped away to greet Robert and his mother.

His expression softened when he saw me, but when I looked at him I could see that something was going on that left him very upset. Robert always had a carefree, boyish look that never failed to attract me, but tonight he looked older than his twenty-eight years.

As he hugged me, he whispered that he needed to talk to me as soon as we could manage it. Alone. I told him we should be able to slip away later with no problem.

After dinner, more people arrived and it got a little crowded so I sought Robert out and whispered for him to meet me in my old room in a few minutes. He nodded and looked grateful. My heart was pounding as I wondered what was so urgent. I climbed the stairs to my room and waited impatiently on the bed.

Robert came into the room minutes later looking anxious. He rushed over to me and hugged me hard. I sat there a little stunned and gave him a stiff hug back.

"Robert, what is it?" I asked, exasperated.

He looked up at me with a scared look.

"It's Pamela. She knows something."

"Oh my god," I gasped. "She knows about us?"

"Well, not quite. She knows that I've been unfaithful, but not with whom."

I felt somewhat relieved, but I tried not to show it. He was still in trouble.

"What is she going to do?"

He looked down at the floor.

"She said she will leave me unless I stop. If she even suspects anything, I know she'll hire a private investigator." He looked disgusted and said: "Fucking lawyers..."

I looked at him and felt full of pity. I clasped his hand in mine.

"Then you need to do what you need to do if you want to save your marriage," I said quietly.

"But I can't give you up!"

"Robert, we're not a couple. We've been having a very illicit affair for ten years! We should have never done that."

He fell silent and I think we both remembered what happened in this room 10 years before.

He sighed.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just so distraught. If she left and took my son..."

"I know, I know." Robert loved his son more than anything. It would kill him to be apart from him.

We sat there silent for a few moments. Both us knew that we needed to end this, but could we really? I did love him very much, but we were moving on with our lives. He had his family and I had Jake.

"Well, we should get back. I don't want to keep you from your man," he said with a hint of spitefulness.

"Don't worry about Jake, he's in his glory. He loves to work a room."

Robert's face split into a slight smile and he squeezed my hands.

"Do you really like this guy?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

He looked into my eyes.

"Beth - how I love you."

I lowered my eyes - I couldn't look at him anymore. I lowered my eyes and thought of something to say. I told him what I had just thought - about moving on. He got agitated.

"You can't have it all," I pointed out.

"I know, but I want it all. Beth - you turn me on in ways I never thought imaginable. Sex with Pamela is so...sterile. You're my partner in crime!"

I laughed a little and hugged him. He hugged me back even harder. Then I felt his mouth near my ear.

"I want you so fucking bad," he whispered.

"Robert, I don't think so..."

"Just once more. We may never have this chance again."

"I-"

But he never let me finish. With a rough push, I was down on the bed and he began to kiss me hard on the mouth. I tried to resist at first, but the thought of yet another risky encounter got me excited and I was soon matching his kisses in intensity. His hands pushed my arms out to the side and held them there. He pinned my body down with his and I surrendered to him completely. His mouth moved to my throat where he licked and sucked until I was moaning.

"Take that dress off," he said in husky voice.

He let me go and I slid my dress off until I was clad in bra, panties and garter belt. I just never outgrew my love for stockings and garters. And he was pleasantly surprised.

"Fuck, you are so hot," he growled and he pushed me back down on the bed.

He pushed my bra up and over my aching breasts and began to suck them hard. As he brought each sensitive nub into his mouth I had to scream into my pillow. It had been so long since I had them sucked that hard. Jake was too considerate no matter how many times I tried to get him to do that.

"Mmmmm...I love biting your nipples," he said.

And with that he sunk his teeth into the hard flesh. My cries were once again muffled in the pillow and I almost came right at that moment. He moved his hand to my mound where he cupped it. His mouth stayed busy sucking and licking me. I was so horny for him - I was bucking up against his hand on the bed. I needed to be fucked by him so bad.

He knew it too. He lifted his head and undid his pants to get his cock out. It sprung out fully hard. I licked my lips and lay there, breasts heaving.

"Fuck me Robert. I want to feel you inside me..."

He grinned and pushed my panties aside and slid his cock in to the hilt. I gasped from the force of his thrust and immediately my legs went around his waist to pull him in.

"Oh fuck - baby, you're so wet," he moaned.

I ground my pelvis against him. I wanted the maximum amount of friction on my throbbing clit. He moved a little faster and groaned.

"Play with your tits, I know you like it, my pretty slut."

It had been forever since I'd heard words like that. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard, pulling and pinching my nipples. I was squirming all over the place and trying not to cry out. He moved faster in and out of my pussy and suddenly I felt the orgasm rush up. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, but I just couldn't. So much tension and longing had been stored for too long. At last it came out.

I clenched my teeth and came in a long shuddering gasp. He watched with interest as my face flushed. Even though I was quiet, it was pretty intense. He stopped moving within me and just let my pussy clench his cock. A long sigh escaped his lips and he came too.

Robert collapsed on top of me and we held each other tightly. It was definitely one of our shorter encounters, but we were both worried we would be missed. But I also thought we were so turned on, we couldn't hold back.

I kissed him again and again and then sadly told him we should get back. He sighed and pulled out of me. Never had I felt so empty.

He waited for me to cleanup in the bathroom. When I looked presentable he held me tight and murmured in my hair.

"Are you going to fuck your boyfriend tonight with another man's cum in your cunt?"

I froze at those words - how similar they were to another event so long ago. And yet again it turned me on.

When Jake and I finally retired to my room that evening we did fuck and when we woke up on Christmas morning, he proposed to me.