FlashDancers

Story Info
The story of our first trip to a strip club.
1.2k words
3.68
24.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote the story "Visit to a Strip Club" to spark my wife and my fantasies. Unlike that one, this one describes what actually happened.

-

We had talked about going to a strip club for a while. Samantha has wanted to see me with another women, but isn't sure about it. So a lap dance seems like a safe experiment. I wouldn't mind seeing how she reacts to a stripper either. We decided to go to FlashDancers.

Same gave me a choice of outfits for her to wear, and of course I picked the dress with a micro skirt. I didn't tell her, but when the light was behind her, the dress wasn't opaque and I could see her legs. We would be in the dark anyway. She asked about panties and I said she should wear them. I didn't want her to be self conscious if she got too excited. She asked about stockings, but I wanted her legs bare.

The subway ride down was interesting because her coat was longer than her skirt. And every step she took made her skirt ride higher. She was trying to tug it down without being noticed. It was pretty hot. She blamed me for picking the dress and said people would think she was a hooker, like that's a bad thing. It was raining, and she had me hold the umbrella low so people couldn't see her face. We made it to the club fine, and got a table.

The first half hour went a little slow. We were comparing tastes in strippers and it wasn't too hard to find a girl we both liked. We are both a little shy until we get going, so we sat watching for a while. One dancer came up and offered to dance for us both, but she wasn't our type, so we said we would keep window shopping for a bit. Another came up and asked if Samantha was a dancer. She didn't want to horn in on another girl. Samantha is that hot. We weren't getting approached as much as the single guys. I wonder if the dancers avoid couples, or if they thought she was a dancer and I was taken. We both picked out a really cute blond we liked, but she disappeared when the eight o'clock shift change rolled around. That gives us an excuse to go back.

One nice thing about the shift change is that all the dancers paraded across the stage. There were a couple really beautiful girls, but one really caught my attention. She was more a girl next door type and not the most beautiful or with the hottest body, but there was something about her. She was in a leather bikini, and there was an air about her that was just hot. I actually did a double take. She was one of the first dancers on stage and we both liked her a lot. When we saw her giving a lap dance, we were sold. This was our girl.

She only had two songs before she was done, so we called her over. Her name was Rianna and she took us over to a couch and went straight for Samantha. It started out slow, but both of the girls really got into it. I was shocked for about half a second, then just amazed by how hot it was. Samantha has always been hit on by lesbians, but fairly strongly heterosexual. She always says she can be wild, but I haven't gotten to see it much.

I think we got seven or eight dances, but Rianna only charged us for three. Samantha made her dance for me once, but then she was right back to Samantha. The action was really hot. Samantha had closed her eyes and I could see that she was turned on. She was rubbing everywhere - legs, ass, back. She was hugging Rianna like a lover. She grabbed both of her breasts and put her face in them. I'm sure if I had done the same, a bouncer would have thrown me out. We actually did get yelled at by the pit boss, but it was for something pretty tame. Samantha had leaned back and was lying in my lap, and pulled Rianna over her. The management said she had to sit up.

Rianna was getting into it, too. Early on, she grabbed Samantha's breast and said "No bra. I love that!" She had Samantha on the edge of the couch with her skirt up, rubbing pussy to pussy. This is when I regretted telling her to wear panties. I don't know what would have been hotter, seeing her pussy on display in the club, or seeing a dancer working it over. Live and learn.

I was having some fun, too, even if I wasn't getting the action Samantha was. Rianna took Samantha's hand off her chest and put it in my lap, giving me a quick squeeze in the process. I was getting the standard strip club brushes. But the hottest was when Rianna was rubbing breast to breast. I got to feel both ladies at the same time. I started with Rianna's breast, and then Squeezed Samantha's with Rianna rubbing on the back of my had. This is definitely the best strip club visit I've ever had. So far.

After she left, Samantha told me "I lover her boobs. They are natural." She told me what else was going on, and apparently I missed a lot. Next time I'll have to watch more carefully. The whole time, Rianna was whispering in her ear that she was so hot and wanted her number. Samantha was saying she would have to do me. Apparently, they didn't reach an agreement. My loss. She also kept saying she wanted to kiss Samantha and did a couple times. She was also rubbing her pinky on Samantha's pussy so hard that Samantha was a little sore. Samantha said she wasn't into it at first but really got into it when she felt how wet Rianna was. I asked how she could tell and she said she felt it. She also said she was controlling herself because she wanted to pull Rianna's panties down.

After a few songs, Samantha was done, and the rest of the night was calmer. We did pick one more dancer to dance for me. She had great body, but her face wasn't so nice, so I only did two songs. Samantha moved positions a couple times to get a good view. She says she could tell I was having a really good time. She also said a bunch of guys in the area were watching her watching me. I bet most guys in the club wished they were me that night.

We still haven't made complete sense of what we want yet. When we talked the next day, Samantha didn't remember squeezing and kissing Rianna's breasts. And she didn't remember talking about how much she loved them. She says she isn't bisexual, but was also really turned on knowing I was watching her. I am sure that in a different environment, there would have been no stopping her first girl-girl orgasm. But it's good that we still have more firsts to experience. We will definitely do that again.