Flashed By Liz

Story Info
He's flashed by Liz.
4.5k words
4.58
37.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I am a true Voyeur. I am always trying to find ladies to flash me or showing something sexy for me to look at. Not quite a peeping tom but close. I met this woman on line who in our talk told me she loves to flash men. We talk about all the ways she did it and how she does it now. Which, is showing to men in adult stores, the ones that have videos for sale and rent? We talked on line almost every day, I loved to ask her about her flashing and I loved the fact that she never wore panties. Even to work she was bare cunted. A fact I loved to hear every day. One day she asked me if I would like to go to the video store and watch her one night. She told me what nights and I went. The following is two letters of watching Liz flash me and others in the adult store.

The First Flashing:

I have been anticipating this day for months; Liz and I just spoke about tonight. She had told me that she might or might be at the video store on North Ocean. I am hoping that she is going to be there and not one of those other women. I have been looking at her pictures all day and have memorized every line in her picture.

I close down my computer and head out the door, as soon as I reach the cool air my excitement rises to a new level. It is almost six o’clock, two more hours until I meet this wonderful lady that I have been totally intrigued by her for over a half a year. She is one of the few genuine people I have met on the Internet, as we all know there are not many. I am too worked up to eat anything, so I stop by the bar down the block from my workplace to have a drink. The drink will relax the butterflies that have been inside of me for the entire day. The people in the bar are droning on about their lives, I don’t have a clue of what they are talking about. I stay in my seat for about an hour, it’s close to seven o’clock now. I head out into the night air again, excitement building.

The drive is going to take me about twenty minutes; I should get to the place just before seven thirty. As I pull up I am shaking with the anticipation to what is only a short time away. There is a spot in the rear of the building that looks like a great place to sit and wait for her to arrive. There are plenty of cars and people coming in and out of the parking lot, it’s Friday night and everyone seems a bit frisky tonight. From my parking spot I can see a good amount of the inside of the video store. There are a lot of men picking out their material for the night. I can see one woman in there; she is wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. She is definitely not one of the women Liz was talking about earlier in the day.

Liz had told me that there would be other women during the night doing similar acts or exhibitionism. I have never done this before, when I say I have never done this before I meant, “setting something up” with a complete stranger. It is very exciting to say the least. We had spoken about these other women briefly; she had told me that these women show off to different degrees. Some of the women will be showing their tits, some of them will be showing their ass, and a few will be showing their naked pussies. Liz had told me that the previous time she had shown her pussy to a very willing man like myself. She told me that she found it very erotic and is thinking of doing it tonight. My mind is racing at the idea of her not wearing any panties. Liz had told me that she hardly ever wears panties and enjoys her pussy not being covered by panties. Every time she tells me that she doesn’t wear panties, (which is basically every day) it sends a chill of excitement right up my spine.

I am sitting in my truck watching as all the people walk in and out of the place. It is seven forty five, I can’t believe the moment that I have been fantasizing about is only fifteen minutes away. A silver truck pulls into the parking lot, from where I am sitting I can see a woman in the passenger seat. My heart feels as if it might come right out of my chest. I watch as the doors open, not only do the driver and passenger come out but also so does two passengers from the rear of the truck. There are two men and two women walking towards the entrance. My concentration stays on the two women while they are walking. I am trying to read their body language. They are both wearing black pants and long jackets. One is a blond, and from what I can tell she is a very cute wholesome girl with a smile that could brighten up any day. The other woman is a bit taller with dark hair but from what I can tell is just as attractive. I start getting very excited, this may be some of the women Liz was speaking about. I get out of my truck after they have gone into the store, I am getting really excited and nervous about what I might see.

As I walk in through the rear entrance I can see the two couples in the clothing section of the store. I walk around the video aisles closer to where they are. I see the blond woman first, she still has on her long jacket and from what I can tell she has on a sweater on under it. She is not going to show any part of her body with a pair of pants and a sweater on. I walk around and see the darker hair woman standing by the dildos talking to her the guy she is with about the toys they will most likely use that night. She is wearing a black pair of pants and a red blouse. These women are not out to show anything. I start working my way towards the back exit; I don’t want to Miss Liz. I check my watch it is five minutes to eight o’clock. I am again inside the truck keeping an eye out for this wonderful lady.

As I am sitting there a white truck pulls into the parking lot turns into one of the front spaces and pulls back out readjusting itself. Liz gets out of the passenger seat; I have been staring at her pictures for so long that I even surprise myself how quickly I recognize her. I can see from where I am that she has on stockings. My heart is almost pounding out of my chest with the excitement. I quickly get out my car, almost falling out. I walk towards the rear entrance again and get inside the store. My legs are just moving on their own, I see her near the counter she walks around towards me. I can see her outfit, it is very very sexy, and her stocking tops are showing from where I am standing. There is not much showing just enough to know that she has thigh highs on. Liz is looking inside the cabinet her attention is not entirely on what is inside of the display case. Her legs look great in the stockings, she has on beige or tan button up sweater and a white top. Her skirt is black and straight down to her upper thighs.

She starts walking; I try to keep myself in a position where I can see her. She is walking towards the back of the store; I make sure I am there when she is. When I see her again she is in the back already looking at the videos. I don’t even think she knows which one she picked up or what it is about. Her attention is focused on the people around her. I can see Jerry now, he is very aware of everything that is going on around them. Liz just bent over to pick up a video; I catch my first glimpse. I am about ten feet away standing up and I am not standing still so my view was very brief. She is not wearing panties, my cock stirs as I look up her skirt seeing the quick view of her pussy. I am in disbelief of how lucky I am to be here at this very moment in time. I keep my eye on Liz; she is still looking at the video she picked up.

I work my way to the end of the aisle she is in. It is a very short Aisle, so I am about seven feet away from this beautiful lady. As I am looking at the videos, I squat down to look at the videos closer to the floor. This will hopefully give me a better view of her pussy and ass. My timing is perfect, just as I settle into my position she puts the video back on the bottom shelf. She bends at her waist and not her knees, giving me a great view up her short skirt. I can see the top of her stockings, the smooth thighs above the stockings and the underside of each of her ass cheeks. Her pussy is very voluptuous, I want to see so much more but by the time I actually focus she is in the standing position.

She walks to her left coming a bit closer to me but now she is sideways to me. I think she notices me just then, and so does Jerry. They both know I am the person she has been speaking to for the last few months. I am very nervous and am not sure that I am doing the right thing. Liz is now bending over to pick up another video from the bottom shelf. I catch a side view of her legs, ass and a very quick glimpse of her bare pussy. It is a great ass like she had told me. I take in every little detail, my mind is racing with what I am seeing. She is moving very natural, the other men that are around her are not even looking in her direction. I am amazed that they are missing this great show. Jerry is making sure I am not overstepping my bounds, he is to my right about five feet away from me. Liz is pretending to read the video she just picked up, as she goes to put it down she bends at the waist again. The view is great, I don’t get to see her pussy but get an eyeful of ass and thigh. She is moving towards another aisle. Jerry walks to meet her.

I see them again in an aisle that is about three aisles away from where I am. I move towards her and Jerry, the aisle that I am in is open in the middle.

It allows me to look into the aisle that they are in. She stops almost directly in front of me and bends over again at the waist to pick up a video towards the bottom. This view is unbelievable, her skirt is a bit higher than before and I can see her pussy as she bends over. I am only about five feet away this time and get a glimpse that will permanently in my memory. She is really not wearing panties, her pussy is exposed when she bends over and I am there to look right up her skirt. I am in heaven. She is looking at the video again, I kneel down to look at the bottom videos. My timing is great again, she bends over again and gives me another great view up her skirt. Her pussy is in perfect view, I can't see every detail but I know she is panty-less. My heart seems to skip a beat and my breathing stops as I look up her skirt for that brief moment. She is moving again, this time towards the rear wall.

I walk through the aisle she was just in to see if I would be able to look at her pussy again. She is standing there looking at the videos with Jerry. I try to get a good position, but I can only see the side of her. She is bending over again. This time my position is not good and I am only able to see the top of her thighs. I wish I had chosen the aisle next to this one. I decide to stay there and wait. I am hoping she will come closer to me and give me another wonderful peek. She puts that video down, giving me another peek at her smooth thighs. She disappears from where I am standing.

When I see her again, she is with Jerry looking at the “Slut shoes”. I keep my distance, hoping that a worker will ask her if she would like to try them on. They stay there for a little bit and then walk around looking at all of the sex toys. I like the way she is smiling, she is a real slut and loves sex. Her and Jerry are looking at a game, she smiles and says something. I wish I could have heard what she said, it had to have been naughty. I work my way into one of the aisles, listening to her footsteps.

Before I realize it, they are both walking up the aisle I am in. My heart is now fully stopped inside my throat. They stop very close to me, I love how close they are and how close Liz is to me. We are standing there, I am very excited to see what will happen. Liz is standing on the left side of jerry and I am on the right. I want to be in a good position if she decides to bend over again. She bends over before I can react, the view must have been amazing. I try to work my way behind her, but I am too close for both of us. She hands the video to jerry and he puts it on the shelf for her. They walk again, right by me. She is very sexy.

I walk towards the back to try to catch my breath. Within seconds her and Jerry are about ten feet away walking towards me. I am not going to have a chance to stop my excitement. I hear Jerry ask Liz if there is anything here. Before I know it I am in a great position and she bends over again, giving me an unbelievable view of her bare ass and pussy. I am shaking with my excitement. I cant believe what I just saw, she gave me the best view of the night. I think she knows the affect she is having on me. I wait while she reads the cover and it happens again. Another great view at her pussy and ass. My body is shaking uncontrollably. They both start walking away.

I am just too excited to follow this sexy slut. I stay where I am for a couple of minutes. The next time I see her and Jerry they are in the clothing section and look like they are about to leave. She has a great smile from where I am. I can hear the door open and close as they leave. I get me bearings back together and get out to my truck. I sit there for what seems like only seconds, but realize ten minutes have gone by. I was re-playing every little detail in my mind. Liz has just given me a memory that will never fade.

Second Time Flashing

It’s Friday and Liz and I set up a time for us to meet up for a second time! Just as a refresher, Liz and I have been chatting online for a while now and have a very good online relationship. She is a 47 year old sexy Housewife and Mother that enjoys exposing herself in public places. The first time we met up was my very first time that a woman exposed herself for her enjoyment and mine. It has taken me a while to figure out exactly what turns me on. Let me just take a moment to explain exactly what I enjoy. I am always looking out for that special/rare lady out there that enjoys showing everything she has in a public place. In case you didn’t read about my first experience, Liz and I found out that what we were looking for was in fact exactly the same thing. She likes to expose herself to men like myself in adult video stores. Alright, with all that explained I’ll go onto the second time we met up.

I have been anticipating our meeting tonight for days now. I am finally in the car on my way to the video store we spoke about. I’ll get there about ten minutes early and just wait outside until she gets there. As I pull into the lot, I make sure I park in a place that I can watch the people going in the rear of the place as well as the front of the place. There is a guy waiting there also in a blue minivan. During the week, I spoke to a guy that told me he drives a minivan. I can tell by his body language that he is there to see Liz also. As I wait I keep going over in my mind our first meeting. I remember vividly the way her bare pussy and ass looked as she bent over not more than a few feet away. The image is something that will always remain as clear as the day she did it for me. I watch as people pull in an out of the parking lot and walk inside and get what they need and come back out and drive away. I watch as the guy in the minivan goes into the store. About ten minutes later I spot a blond lady walk in by herself, this gets my curiosity up and I cannot help wondering what she is going to do in there. I end up following her into the store to see what I can see. She is over looking at the dildos when I spot her. She is just there shopping and nothing that I would be interested in watching. So I head back out to the car to wait for Liz. As I am sitting there I fantasize about what I am about to see. When I spoke to Liz the day before, she told me she may wear a short brown dress or the short black skirt. The last time we met she wore the black skirt, so I hoping that she wears the brown skirt she told me about. I wait out there for about another fifteen minutes, and I see the guy in the minivan gave up and left. I know better than to only give a lady a few minutes of being late. I make my way back into the store and start to look at their videos and such. I was only in there for about five minutes when I spot Liz and Jerry by the back door. I can see Liz adjusting herself, the reason why I found out later was because Jerry had lifted her skirt up past her waist.

I see that she decided to wear the black skirt with nice thigh high stockings and heels. She had on a purple type of shirt with another sheer black shirt over that. Her ass looks great as she walks into the store. She immediately goes over to the back wall and starts her routine that I have been anticipating. The first time she bent over, I am not in a good position to see anything. But I make sure that I am kneeling down behind her for when she puts the video back in its place on the bottom shelf. She has this great way of bending over at her waist that lets her skirt ride up to expose her pantiless ass and pussy. She then moves a few feet and grabs another video on the bottom shelf of course. This view gives em a glimpse of her pussy lips and her bare ass. Her skin looks as great and I can see the top of where the stockings meet up with the top of her thighs. For all of you that can appreciate a nice set of legs in a pair of thigh highs and heels, you know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach when you see this. I take in this beautiful sight as she gives me a few seconds of this position. She then stands up to read the back of the box and slowly bends over to put it back. This gives me an unbelievable glimpse of her bare pussy and ass. Jerry is squatting down just a few feet in front of me closer to Liz. She is now walking towards a different section of the store and in the process she yanks down her skirt to cover her ass. She goes into a differ aisle and I am able to get another vantage point by looking from the adjacent aisle. As she is bending over Jerry accidentally walked in front of me between Liz and I. I wasn’t able to get that shot, but I was able to get the shot as she put the video back.

Jerry and Liz made their way over to the shoes, I watch from a distance and that’s when I noticed John. John is a guy that is online and likes to watch almost as much as I do! We make out way over to each other and I tell him that Liz is over looking at the shoes. He then goes one way and I go the other. I make my way over to the racks of clothes which is near the shoes. As I am standing there I can see Jerry walking towards me and he stops over at the whips and things. I notice that just behind jerry is a clothing display with a shiny metal bottom. I know from my voyeuring experience that you can use this as a mirror to look up women’s skirts. I wait for Liz to make her way over to Jerry, which doesn’t take long. I am a couple of feet from the display and the display is a few feet away from Liz’s ass. The display hasn’t been dusted in what looks like years, but I can still see pretty clearly her bare ass and the tops of her thighs and stockings. They end up looking at these shelves for a good amount of time, which gives me plenty of time to take in every detail I can with the dusty make-shift mirror.

Liz then starts her way over back to the video aisles, on her way back to the aisles she stops at the glass displays over by the front counter. I can see her bend over to look at the merchandise in the cases I can see one guy taking notice of this sexy ass right in front of him. As she is giving this guy what I believe is an eye full, I work my way over to the video aisles. I see john there waiting for our little sexy lady to come back and show us some pussy and ass. She works her way over towards where john and I are kneeling down. I can see her over in the far corner, this is about ten feet away from me. The distance only allows me to catch a small view up her skirt. As I am kneeling there she makes her way over towards where I am. Liz usually has a terrible habit of pulling her skirt down…. Haha Well this time she didn’t pull it down, which I noticed immediately. As she is bending over this time, I know that this view is going to be one I won’t easily forget. The skirt slowly reveals more and more of her ass and pussy as she bends, I am in awe of how much of her pussy I can see this time. I can actually see her lips, her pussy hair and enough detail to start giving me a woody. She keeps this position long enough so I can take in all the detail I want. For us voyeurs, this has got to be the ultimate view! To make matters even more unbelievable, she only moves a few inches and bends over giving me an even better view than before. I am only about three feet away from that bare pussy and bare ass. Keep in mind she did not pull her skirt down before this one and it is up enough to give a view that could take anyone’s breath away. She holds this position for a few seconds and gives me a view that has my head reeling in circles. Her pussy is there in full view only a few feet away from me! She stands up to read the box as she always does. This allows me to get ready for the next bend that I know is coming. As she is bending over, I am in disbelief on how much pussy she is showing me! She then gives me enough time to take in everything as she knows us voyeurs like to do.

12