Flashed By Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then makes her way towards Jerry and they proceed to look at the videos together. Liz is squatting down next to jerry, I was hoping that Liz would turn a bit in this position to give me a view up that skirt. She doesn’t, she keep facing her knees towards the shelves. They look around a bit more and whisper a bit in each others ears. The time to end it seems near, so I just keep my distance. I later found out that jerry had planned to squeeze her ass or kiss it. Too bad that didn’t work out! Maybe next time….

She then leaves with Jerry and I spot John in the same aisle as I am. We smile and shake hands and immediately talk about that bare cunt we just saw. He tells me that he got a few nice views right at her cunt. I then go over the two where she didn’t yank her skirt down before she bent over. I tell John that I’ll talk to him online and then went over to my truck and drove away with the image of Liz’s bare pussy fresh in my memory.

12