Flashes Ch. 01

Story Info
The first Flashback- on my knees.
1k words
3.53
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: My first attempt at a story. Short, fast paced action between two consenting adults. Semi-autobiographical, in that I took some artistic license.

Lots more to come: a variety of different scenes and partners, potentially some back story if readers request it or I'm so inclined. Enjoy!

******************************************

His hand curled into a fist around the hair at the nape of my neck. He broke off our kiss, his teeth tugging at my lower lip as he pulled away. He barely had to push me down. His low growl,

-On your knees, bitch

was enough to make them buckle- dropping me to the floor in front of him. Hand still on my neck, he forced my face up against the bulge in his jeans, and I felt him go rock hard through the fabric.

Not close enough, I thought, desperately trying to wrap my mouth around the enormous shape in his pants. Frustrated by the barrier, I began to scrape my teeth across the denim.

He pulled my hair, twisting my head back to look up at him.

-Tell me what you want, slut.

I looked into his eyes.

-Mmm, I want your cock, baby.

Still holding my hair with one hand, he slapped me across the face with the other.

-Beg for it, you little whore!

-Oh please, please, Sir. This whore needs your cock in her throat! Please give it to her, Sir!

-Good girl. Take it out.

I hurried to obey- unbuckling his belt, unfastening the button, his massive cock nearly busting the zipper as I pulled it down. I could feel the shape of it now, the warmth of it through his boxers. I pressed one hand to his balls, giving them a soft squeeze, as my other pulled down the waistband and pulled out his fully erect dick. My jaw dropped at the sight of it.

-That's right bitch; you begged for it, and now you're going to take all of it.

He pulled my head towards him again, pressed my face to his heavy sack.

-LICK!

He said it with such authority that my tongue was out, eagerly lapping at his balls before my brain could even catch up. I worked my hand up and down his thick shaft, still marveling at the size of it, until I was unable to resist any longer. I moved my tongue up the underside of his cock in one long, slow, lick, swirling it around the ridge of his glans before slipping my mouth around the head, and then back off, with a slight pop. I teased the tip for a moment, flicking my tongue back and forth across his slit, tasting his precum He reached down to grab his cock, and slapped me with it. It left a satisfying sting, and the beginnings of a red welt across my cheek.

-Are you going to be a good little slut and suck this dick? Or am I going to have to force-feed it to you?

Before I even had a chance to respond, he shoved the full length of it into my mouth and towards my throat, its girth stretching my jaw wide. I gagged as he forced his cock down my throat.

-Look at me bitch.

He yanked my hair again, tilted my watering eyes up to meet his. He smiled at the sight of my face pressed all the way up to his pubic hair, my lips wrapped around the base of his cock. He held me there.

-You like that, don't you, whore?

Still choking on his dick and staring into his eyes, I did my best to nod my head, sliding my tongue around his shaft in agreement.

-That's my good little slut.

And he forced my head back and forth a few times, thrusting in and out of my throat as I gagged and slurped and smiled. He slid himself out of my mouth slapping the head of his cock on my parted lips.

-What do you say, bitch?

-Thank you Sir! Thank you so much for using my whore mouth!

-That's MY mouth you stupid fucking slut!

He slapped me hard across the face, his hand leaving a bright, burning print.

-Yes Sir! Thank you for correcting this fucking slut, Sir.

-Good girl. Now, tell me how much you want my cum, bitch!

-Oh! Yes! Please, Sir, fuck this bitch's mouth and feed her your cum!

-Hmmm, why should I?

-Please Sir! Because I'm your little cum-slut fuckdoll, Sir! I exist for your pleasure. I need your cum, Sir, please!

-Who do you belong to, whore?

-I belong to You, Sir. I'm your whore, your slut, your bitch; you own me completely.

-That's right, girl.

He gave a small smile, and shoved his cock back into my mouth.

-Now be a good little slut and show me how much you want my cum.

I went to it with a will; sucking intently and working my tongue around his shaft. Licking, slurping, toying with the head, and then taking him down my throat in a single swallow. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair, clawed at my back as I massaged every one of his eight thick inches with my mouth.

-Yeah, take it you fucking whore! You're a natural-born cocksucker, you know that?

I nodded, rubbed his balls, trailed my manicured fingernails up his stomach and chest, feeling the coarse hair over his hard muscles, and all the while sucking his dick for all I was worth. It didn't take long.

-Look at me, bitch!

I looked up, keeping my mouth wrapped around his thick cock, and as our eyes met, he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed the first few spurts, but he slapped me in the face, still filling my mouth with cum.

-Don't you fucking swallow that, cunt! I want you to taste it, savor it- learn to fucking enjoy it, because you'll be drinking a lot more before I'm through with you.

His cock spasmed a few more times, cum now overflowing my mouth and dripping onto my tits. I knelt back on my heels, tilting my head back and showing him my mouth full of his warm, delicious seed. He took me by the chin, and smiled as I swirled his cum around with my tongue.

-Swallow.

He commanded. I obeyed.

End of chapter one.