Flashing and Shopping Mall!

Story Info
Exhibition at Shopping Mall.
1.5k words
4.01
30.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Rakesh Malhotra. I am married and like my wife to be exhibiting and act voyeur. She is 36 and has a very sexy figure. Her name is Neha. She is slight plump and liked by many as I could feel when we are outside.

I will tell you about an incidence which happened on 31st Dec. We went to mall in our city. There were lots of offers going on. Our intension was just of window shopping. Somehow I convinced my wife to go bra & panty less. After lot of request she agreed but carried those stuff in her bag in case he feel uncomfortable.

She was wearing Kameez & leggings both tight fitting. Kameez was bit low neck so could get glimpse of her cleavage. I was trying to convince her for sleeveless but she was not comfortable and denied. Still what all she wore was sufficient enough to excite others. Her dress was tight fitting which was giving view of her entire structure. Moreover because of no bra nipples were making impression over her dress which looks quite prominent. Best were her cleavages which were easily visible for others.

While we were walking through mall I could see people ogle at her. They were glaring & I was damn sure might be fucking her in their minds. People of all ages passing by didn't miss to give a glance at her. It excited me a lot. I was continuously getting hard on. On escalators people moving from up to down can get clear view of her boobs & ones behind us were enjoying view of her ass shape. I also find her sexier that day. My excitement was double as I knew that she is moving around without bra & panty. I was overwhelmed by the response and it got really unbearable for me to hold myself. While we were at food court, I could see people making a point of looking at her cleavage while passing by us.

What I like the most was there was a couple who was sitting beside us. Husband was continuously trying to look at my wife but got caught by his wife. She was looking very angrily at him. She even forced him to change his position on the desk so that he should not be getting direct view of my wife. My wife was unaware of this but somehow these actions caught my attention & I was enjoying.

The best happen to be for an old man who was coming from front. He might be in his late 50's. Somehow my wife clip fell down and she bowed down to lift it up. My eyes were glued on him. He was continuously starring at my wife cleavage. Her boobs were very much visible to him. While passing by he even moves his hand over his crouch. I can visualize that he got a hard on. His dick made a tent in his pant. He was tracking us and again came in front of us but this time he was not that lucky. He might have got glimpse of her cleavage and poking nipples but nothing more than that. Second time when he came from front I can see lust in his eyes and dick trying to get out of his pant for my wife.

Few more guys I was able to track in the malls who were trying to pass by my wife again & again. Their eyes were all glued on my wife whom I could notice. That night people might have shagged, dreaming of fucking my wife and ooze out their precious juice for her. I was feeling petty for that old man and wanted my wife to show him something more.

I knew he was following us. I requested my wife to watch a movie. She agreed and we went to cinema section of mall. We got 2 tickets and even that old uncle came and took ticket of same show. We went to washroom and took some snacks. We went to hall and tried searching the seat. Hall was empty and there was no rush because the movie was not that great. I checked for the uncle. He was sitting in the last row. Even our seat was in the same row. We both sat beside that uncle. I was in between both. Very few people were there in the hall with no one in our row.

Light switched off and movie started. It was complete dark and I was getting mischievous. I gradually started moving my hands over her dress she was not wearing bra so I could easily get hold of her nipple. I was pinching her nipple as she was knew that no one is around hence was comfortable. She even allowed me to get my hand inside her leggings and my finger over her pussy. I played with her nipple, boobs and pussy to excite her. Uncle sitting beside me was trying to watch what all I was doing. Neha was wet in her pussy and also I could feel her nipple getting hard. She was also not enjoying the movie. I adjusted myself between her legs and pulled her leggings. She cooperated knowing that its dark and no one is looking. I started licking her pussy and she was getting more and more hot and wet.

I removed her leggings entirely and put it on my seat. Then I moved up and started sucking her nipple over her Kameez. She was hot and aroused. I removed her Kameez and she was completely nude in cinema hall. I sucked her nipple and finger fucked her. Time was nearing for interval. So I made her wear her Kameez & Leggings. Light came up for interval people went out. I also went out making my wife sit alone. I went out to catch uncle. He was watching me so I went to him and asked him that I notice you following us.

He was very true and told that he liked my wife hence was following. I just nodded and left. I came and sat beside Neha. Uncle came and sat on his seat. Light went off; I started again and removed her Kameez & Leggings and start to suck her nipple and finger fuck her pussy. Went between her legs and licked her pussy. I threw Neha dress towards uncle. He was shocked. I made hand signal for him to shift on my seat. Meantime I was busy sucking her pussy to keep her aroused. I hold uncle hand and placed it over my wife boobs, he is astonished. Neha reaction was neutral. Uncle started squeezing her left boob and I was pressing her right boob and also licking her pussy.

I shifted to other side and started sucking her right boobs. I hold uncle head and move it over her left boob. He also started sucking her boobs. I guided her right hand towards her pussy. He was having the best joy of his life fingering my wife. Neha was enjoying the suck of 2 men at a time. We continued sucking her boobs and he finger fucking her. We aroused her to an extent that she got orgasm. By this time we both were hot too with our dick making tent in our pants. I removed my pants and looking at me even uncle removed his pants. We both drop our underwears. I took Neha hand and placed it on my dick. She started stroking my dick as I was sucking her right boobs. Uncle was busy sucking her left boobs and she on herself got hold of his dick and started stroking him too. We both were hard and erect as she was moving her hand gently over my dick.

Neha came between my legs and took my dick in her mouth. She pulled uncle dick and he shifted on her seat. Neha sucked my dick and stroke uncle dick at same time. She was giving us a nice blowjob and I was about to ejaculate. She could guess that I am about to ejaculate. She open the chain of her bag and removed her panty. She covered my dick with her panty and kept stroking till I ejaculated. I was relieved but uncle was still waiting for his moment. She went between uncle legs and sucked his dick too. He was hard like rock in Neha mouth. She sucked for few moments and then covered his dick too with her panty and kept stroking till he ejaculated making her panty completely wet. She removed plastic pouch from her bag and put her panty inside it.

We relaxed and sat on the seat. We dressed our self and waited for the movie to get over. Light turned on and movie got over. We smiled at uncle and left. We took uncle number in case we want to plan cinema hall blowjob in future. Uncle became a regular for our threesome activity.

We experience threesome in theater. Hope you might have liked this incident. Kindly comment on my story below.