Flashing Another Patient Pt. 02

Story Info
Flashing a quadriplegic patient at home can be rewarding.
6.7k words
4.72
24.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie_S
Julie_S
97 Followers

"Can we...get started...on my...bed bath...now?" James looked up at me from his hospital bed as he waited for an answer. I didn't want to embarrass him, but it was going to take more than just a bath to get rid of his horrendous body odor. It was time to stop playing games and get to work...or so I thought. He didn't wait for my reply as he returned to staring at my crotch.

James wasn't being discreet this time, but I continued to squat down by his left arm anyway. I kept a straight face as I looked down at him and replied, "I need to be totally honest, but I don't think a sponge bath is going to get the job done. Would you mind if I gave you a shower instead?"

James remained expressionless as he continued to blatantly look up my skirt, "I...want to...be honest...with you...too..." He hesitated for bit, and appeared somewhat uncomfortable with what he wanted to tell me.

"I don't...mean to...upset you...but, I can...see up...your skirt...from...down here." His frankness at that moment was quite unexpected, leaving me at a loss for words. I've flashed many patients during a shift, but only a very few ever said something to me about it. Furthermore, those men waited until I was done exposing myself.

I gave him a sheepish smile as I quickly stood up, and replied with a feeble "Oops!" He'd just called me out on my flashing, and there was no point in being coy with him about it now. He'd already seen my breasts a few times, and it was clearly obvious that it didn't bother me. However, I wasn't about to admit that I was an exhibitionist either. He'd been polite about everything so far, but I still felt a bit uncomfortable with his forward approach.

James bailed me out by speaking first, "I'm not...trying to...be a...pervert, but...I just...thought you...should know. I'm sorry...but I...couldn't...look away." He paused for a few seconds before completing his statement, "Now I...know why...you wanted...to keep...your...lab coat...on." His sincerity was disarming, and made me feel a little better. He added, "I understand...if you're...upset with...me, and...want...to leave...the shift...early." I didn't know what to say.

I was tired from squatting at his bedside though, and needed to sit down before I could give him a more thoughtful reply. I grabbed a nearby folding chair and placed it right where I'd been squatting a few moments ago, beside his left shoulder. I kept my thighs together this time, and folded my arms across my chest to hide my nipples from view. I continued to perspire profusely, which rendered my camisole practically transparent. He made eye contact again as I looked down at him, and he appeared to deliberately avoid looking at any other part of my body this time. I knew this must have been difficult for James, as my skirt remained bunched up around my sticky, upper thighs.

He remained silent as I sat there and pondered over my reply. The rhythmic breathing pattern of his ventilator was the only thing that broke the awkward silence. I'm a horrible liar, and didn't want to make things more awkward by insulting his apparent intelligence. It was easier for me to say whatever came to mind spontaneously, rather than make up some contrived excuse.

"I'm not upset with you..." I paused, unsure of what I wanted to say next. "I'm the one who should be sorry for coming to work like this." I looked squarely into James' eyes as I spoke, making it clear that I wasn't trying to deceive him. "I picked the wrong day to not wear underwear, and that's totally my fault. I really am fine with completing my shift though, even if things are kind of awkward." I didn't care if he believed me or not, but that was the truth. I felt obligated to finish the shift.

James appeared to believe me, though. I joked, "Besides, now we're even." I glanced over at his penis for emphasis, and winked at him as I started to smile again. We laughed out loud together at my last statement, and that seemed to put us both as ease. I also noticed that he wasn't erect anymore, and that his penis had retracted back into his body.

His expression changed to one of genuine confusion as he raised his right eyebrow, "So...you really...don't care...that I...can see...your...uh...private parts?" James was still doubtful about my apparent lack of modesty, but I truly appreciated his polite demeanor. I wanted show him that I meant what I said, and to "reward" his respectful behavior towards me.

"The proper terminology for those parts would be the breasts and the vagina, but no, I really don't mind." I sat straight up in the chair and took a deep breath as reached up behind my head with both arms to undo my ponytail, allowing James to see my nipples again through the sheer material of my outfit. I'd torn the left strap of my camisole earlier in the shift, so the left side of my top slipped down past my breast as I reached up behind my head with my left arm. I left it that way as I let my damp hair fall to my shoulders.

James didn't react like a typical male though, and stared at my chest with a curious look on his face. It looked like he didn't believe what he was actually seeing. I took my time as I massaged and scratched the back of my scalp with both hands, watching James as he watched me. I'd never done anything like this, and I realized that I was growing sexually aroused again by this turn of events. Unfortunately, the high humidity in the room and James' strong body odor continued to be a serious distraction. I needed to get started on his am care as soon as possible.

I gathered my sweat soaked hair back up into a ponytail as James remained focused on my naked left breast. He appeared to be studying all the little details of my areola and nipple, as if he'd never seen one before. I smiled at him and asked, "Is everything ok?"

That was enough to get him to make eye contact again. "I've never...seen a...real woman's...body...like this...before today." The look in his eyes gave me the impression that he was telling the truth. "This is...the best...day...of my...miserable...life...thank you." His brief expression of happiness quickly turned to one of anger, or bitterness.

"I've been...disabled...since...I was...a kid." The tone of his voice grew more serious, and tears welled up in his eyes, "I've never...had...a girlfriend, and...my aunt...is a...conservative...bitch...about women...and sex." A tear trickled down his left cheek as he spoke, "She does...everything...she can...to prevent...me...from seeing...anything that...might have...sex...or naked...women...in it. She still...treats me...like a...child!" It sounded like he wanted to cry, and it was heartbreaking. "My aunt...won't even...let me...have any...friends. She controls...everything...about my...life, including...my regular...nurses."

The last thing he said actually upset me. Nurses are supposed to respect a patient's right to self determination and independence, and It seemed like James was being emotionally abused by his own aunt. She denied him a normal social life, and apparently didn't allow him to explore his own human sexuality. I wasn't one of his regular nurses though, and I wasn't going to let a person like that dictate how I cared for my patients. I was going to do whatever I thought was in James' best interests, not hers. He was the patient.

James was interrupted by a wet, gurgling cough, and it sounded like mucous had built up in his tracheostomy. The high pressure alarm on his ventilator started to beep loudly, confirming that there was a partial occlusion of his airway.

I didn't want to waste any time covering my left breast again, so I stood up immediately and looked around his room for the bedside suction machine. This happens quite frequently with a ventilator dependent quadriplegic. Some require tracheal suctioning every few hours, while others may require suctioning a few times an hour.

I located the suction machine right away, sitting on a rolling tray near the head of James' bed. I quickly walked around the foot of the hospital bed, until I stood beside the right side of his head. He could still breathe, but the ventilator alarm continued to sound off. His hospital bed was all the way down to the floor, and the head of his bed was totally flat.

I silenced the vent alarm and pulled the tray with the suction machine closer to me as I kicked off my shoes and knelt down on the mattress, inches away from James' head. It's easier for me to suction a patient when they're completely supine and the jaw is tilted upward slightly, so I leaned over at my waist and adjusted his head until it was in the proper position.

My knees were spread apart at shoulder's width for balance, with my left knee planted by the right side of his head. My right knee rested against his right bicep, pinning his right arm against his body. I knelt vertically with my thighs parallel to my upper body, while my knees remained bent at a 90* degree angle. The vertical, or high kneeling position, is also recommended when performing chest compressions during cpr.

James apparently appreciated the high kneeling position as well, with my bare pussy hovering a few inches above his face as he continued to cough and gag on his own mucous. He slowly turned his head slightly to his right, towards me, his eyes wide open.

I still had to put on a clean pair of gloves and open a new, sterile suction catheter, but James' clearly didn't mind the delay. I wanted him to relax though, as some patients tend to panic when they start to cough or choke for an extended period of time. I deadpanned, "Don't get the wrong idea, mister. You're lucky I didn't wear pants today."

James tried to laugh, but wound up coughing quite hard instead, partially clearing his own airway! I still needed to clear the remaining mucous from his tracheostomy though, and remove the excess mucous from the flex tube.

I smiled as I looked down at him, but James appeared completely preoccupied with looking up at my uncovered vagina. I moved nonchalantly, despite feeling intensely aroused by the unusual circumstances. My pussy grew quite wet, and hot, as I briefly considered the idea of sitting on his face.

Most guys would've tried to take advantage of my situation, but James wasn't behaving like most guys. I knew he had to be a virgin, and it turned me on. It felt like I was giving him an opportunity that he never had! The fact that I was a closet exhibitionist made it even more thrilling, as it played into my own selfish desires.

I was so turned on that I'd also considered allowing him to touch me if he tried, but he never moved. He appeared content to simply gaze up at my crotch as I performed the task at hand. I disconnected his vent circuit and aspirated a large amount of mucous on my first pass with the suction catheter. More mucous remained though, and I needed to follow up by rinsing the catheter with normal saline before I could make another pass. I reconnected his vent circuit to increase his oxygen saturation, and stood up again to use the bottle of saline that rested on the tray behind the suction machine.

James extended his right arm away from his body as soon as I stood up, and appeared to be reaching for a small towel on the floor beside his bed. He moved slowly though, and I was ready to make another pass with the suction catheter before he'd grabbed the towel.

I didn't wait for him as I knelt down on his mattress again, straddling his right arm between my knees in the process. I planted my left knee beside his head again as my right knee rested against the right side of his rib cage. I also knelt much lower this time, with my thighs bent at my pelvis as my butt hovered just above my heels. I knew that my crotch was now just a few inches above his outstretched arm, but this lower position allowed me to adjust the angle of the suction catheter more effectively.

James turned his head away from me this time, and looked up at the ceiling instead, as I disconnected his vent circuit again and placed it down by his lap. I leaned forward as I suctioned him again, but inadvertently triggered his gag reflex this time as I ventured too deeply with the suction catheter.

His body shuddered involuntarily, and his right arm suddenly jerked upward and into my crotch! I yelped at the unexpected impact, and instinctively moved up and forward to avoid further contact. His right arm continued to drive upward into my pussy though, forcing me off balance!

I'd been leaning over James as I continued to grasp the suction catheter and tubing with both hands, so there was nothing I could do to halt my forward momentum. I fell across James' upper body, and landed on top of his chest as I braced myself using only my elbows.

The top of his forearm had wedged itself up against my wet and swollen labia, before it slid a few inches rearward, towards my buttocks! I took a deep breath as I felt the soft skin of his slender arm slide along the ridges of my engorged lips, the sensation sending a shiver of pleasure through my entire body. I became acutely aware of his bony knuckles as they dug into the lower part of my buttocks, and realized that he wasn't actually trying to grope me.

A normal guy would've turned his palm upward to feel my pussy, or tried to penetrate me using his fingers. He didn't even try to grab or squeeze my ass, which is usually what most men have done "by accident."

Unfortunately, I also noticed the powerful stench of his body odor as it emanated from his left armpit! His ventilator started to beep loudly as well, indicating a leak or low pressure this time. James could still breathe, or sprint, without his vent for a minute or two, but he needed to be reconnected as soon as possible.

The intimate contact ended as abruptly as it had started, when his arm suddenly relaxed again. I wondered at that moment if James had noticed my reaction to his touch. I propped myself up using my elbows and got back to my knees as quickly as I could, concerned about the possibility that I might have injured him during my fall.

We looked at each other immediately, as soon as I was up on my knees. The shocked expression on his face mirrored mine, neither of us expecting something quite like that to happen! I wasn't upset about it, though. I mentioned earlier that I'd considered allowing him to touch me, although this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

He looked genuinely scared at that moment, apparently worried about my reaction to what had just happened. Our eye contact was brief this time, as his focus quickly shifted back to my bosom. I followed his direction towards my chest, and realized that both of my breasts were now exposed!

The top of my camisole had been pushed down to my stomach, by the friction between our sticky bodies, as I fell onto James. The severed right shoulder strap dangled from the front of my dress, confirming its uselessness. There were more important things to worry about though, as the vent alarm continued to beep. I ignored the fact that I was topless as I quickly reconnected his vent circuit to his trach, before noticing the small streak of clear vaginal fluid that glistened across his right arm! It was me that was suddenly worried about James' reaction to contact with my own bodily fluids!

I quickly grabbed the nearby towel and immediately wiped his right arm dry as I apologized, "Sorry about suctioning too deeply. I didn't mean to make you gag like that." I couldn't help but notice how my naked breasts, covered with perspiration, swayed back and forth slightly as I wiped his arm dry. I looked up to see James closely watching their movement as well, hoping it was enough to distract him from noticing the vaginal secretions on his arm.

This was going to be awkward, no matter what I said. I avoided looking at James after that, as I removed my gloves and put away the suction equipment. I stepped away from the bed and turned my back to him as I pulled my top up over my breasts again.

James spoke after taking a few deep breaths from his ventilator, "I'm really...sorry about...my arm...I didn't...mean to...do that." He paused to take a few more breaths, "I have...spasticity...at times."

Spasticity is a muscle control disorder that is usually caused by damage to the portion of the brain or spinal cord that controls voluntary movement, although it's more commonly seen in patients with multiple sclerosis. I knew that he was telling the truth though, and that his movement was completely involuntary. It didn't feel deliberately sexual, the way other men have groped me in the past.

Besides, it was my fault for putting myself in that position in the first place. He didn't need to apologize for anything, and I wanted to assure him that everything was fine.

I held my top up with my right arm across my chest as I turned around to face James. A look of disappointment crossed his face when saw that my breasts were covered up again. He said, "I didn't...mean to...touch you...there. Please...don't be...angry...with me."

I smiled warmly at James, "What makes you think I'm angry? It was my fault for practically sitting on your arm like that! I know it wasn't intentional."

He replied, "I could...see up...your skirt...the first time...you knelt...next to...me, but...I couldn't...see anything...the second...time. I thought...I upset...you, so...I stopped...looking." He paused to take a few more breaths before going on, "...and you...covered your...chest again." He stared at my bosom as he spoke, appearing almost desperate for one more peek.

I thought about what I could do to reassure him that everything really was ok. I lowered my right arm, and deliberately exposed my breasts to James once again. I continued to smile at him, but he didn't seem to notice as his attention quickly returned to my bare chest. The way he looked at me made me feel good about myself, and I felt more comfortable around him. I wanted him to know that I didn't mind showing myself to him at that moment.

We both continued to sweat profusely in his hot and humid bedroom. Beads of perspiration trickled down the sides of his face as streams of sweat ran down my breasts and cleavage. I remained that way for a few seconds, but the high temperature in the room made it feel much longer. I started to second guess myself as I stood there topless before James.

He finally made eye contact again after a few more seconds, and looked at me squarely in the eyes as he spoke, "Thank you...for not...treating me...like a...freak. No woman...has ever...done anything...like this...for me. Most women...never even...look my...way." Tears welled up in his eyes again as he continued, "They only...see a...crippled guy...in a...wheel chair."

He grew short of breath as he struggled to speak in longer sentences, and needed time to catch his breath. He resumed staring at my glistening breasts as he paused get more oxygen. I didn't know how to respond to him just then, but his statement actually made me feel better about my decision to expose myself to him. It felt like it was the least I could do for him.

I glanced down at James' penis and noticed that he was erect again, although it appeared quite different this time. It looked like it had grown at least another inch, to approximately 6 or 7 inches. Furthermore, it now appeared to have an unusual, lateral curve to it, almost like a banana! I'd never seen a penis quite like this, and I've seen more than I can remember.

It extended outward from his body at an angle, towards his right, and curled towards the top of his atrophied right thigh. It was actually disproportionately large to his small, frail body. I didn't know if James understood just how well endowed he was, quadriplegic or not.

I didn't realize that I was openly staring at James' erection, until he spoke again. "I'm really...sorry...about my...dick. He has...a mind...of his...own." I felt myself blushing as I looked back towards James' face, embarrassed that I'd been caught staring at his erection.

Julie_S
Julie_S
97 Followers
12