Flashing Around Town & Home Ch. 02

Story Info
The mailman gets an eyeful.
1.5k words
4.43
56.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamChey
DreamChey
21 Followers

Here is a collection of continuing small stories involving true incidents of exposing my voluptuous body.

I have always been self-conscious about my larger frame and being 5' 9" doesn't help. I had, in the past, hidden my big breasts with unflattering clothes to minimize their features. I have only recently started to dress to emphasize my assets and have only been appearing in public in various states of undress since around May.

I live on a corner of the main road into the subdivision. Needless to say, many people pass my house and have to stop at the stop sign immediately past my driveway.

In my last story, I made the first conscious effort to flash the mailman. Thinking back, he probably had seen me (or parts of me) in the past as I had stood in the garage naked masturbating at my boyfriend's insistence or sat naked in the grass, on the side of the house that faced two streets and many neighbors' houses in the afternoon during the summer, chatting on the phone with my boyfriend.

Right before I took the direct approach, I somewhat started the trend of letting the mailman see more.

It was unintentional at first, as I see this man all of the time. One afternoon, about 2 p.m., I was reading the last chapters of an anything-goes story, and literally, I had a headache from the constant arousal. My pussy was throbbing at some of the things I had read, and my pussy was more wet than it's ever been.

Engrossed in the story, pussy throbbing, I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone suddenly bang, bang, banged on my front door. Immediately, my puppies started barking, not helping the throbbing in my head at all. Quietly, I walked to the door and looked out the peephole. The mailman's truck was on the sidewalk in front of the house, and he was sitting in his truck writing a card telling me he tried to deliver packages. He and I have played this game before, and I knew what he was doing, so quickly, without thinking, I opened the front door.

My mind was still trapped in the story, lost in a fog of lust, and I didn't even think about how I was dressed when I opened the door. Thank goodness it was cold enough that day that I had to put on a robe (as I usually prance around the house totally nude). It wasn't until I walked out to the edge of my walkway that I felt the cold wind caressing the exposed skin of my half-unzipped robe. Yikes! He was looking at me, and I didn't know whether to draw attention to my partially unzipped robe by zipping up, or try to ignore my embarrassing situation.

In my mind, it was one thing to park at a rest stop on the interstate near the restrooms and sit in the car totally naked, to see which travelers paid attention enough to see me fuck myself with a dildo and another to have someone who knows me, be able to see me exposed.

He didn't say anything about my half-unzipped robe, but he sure was looking at my bare cleavage! He told me that I had several packages, a couple too big to fit through the front door. He suggested I open the garage door to take the packages in that way.

I came back through the front door, debating on zipping up the robe. Since he didn't mention it, I decided not to zip the robe just as the garage door began to open. Either I was slow as molasses, or he was fast, because his truck was already backed into the drive as the door opened and he was already in the back of the truck reaching for the packages.

As he gathered the packages and scanned them, I walked out to the truck and took the boxes from him, one at a time. He would set them down so I would have to bend over to pick them up. My tits would hang trying to escape the robe. With my car in the garage, it was so crowded that I had to put the boxes on the hood, top, and trunk of the car. When I had placed the last one in the garage, he told me he thought about bringing the packages earlier in the morning, but thought I'd still be sleeping and that I would be mad at him for waking me. The whole time he was talking, he stared at my titties as the wind blew the robe against my body and then away again, giving him great views of my hard nipples. What a tease! I explained what time I was up that morning, and he said okay, he wouldn't worry about waking me the next time that I had packages.

That should have been the end of the conversation, but he hadn't looked his fill yet. He told me about his last route, where he had to walk 13 miles a day with a satchel on his back. That wasn't the hardest part of the job though. The worst part was the cops who kept harassing him about moving his truck when he had to double-park downtown. He told me he had done this for 22 years, and was really glad when this route fell into his lap. Telling me he'd see me later, he waved as he climbed into the truck. He just didn't know how much he was yet to see.

Having revealed my huge all-natural titties and shaved pussy (from the adventure planned by my boyfriend), I decided I would be bolder in my exhibitions to the mailman since my full, voluptuous, curvy body made his cock so hard. We are so bombarded with the myth that all men find scrawny women so beautiful, I had lost sight of the fact that a lot of men still find plump women attractive.

I planned to take another step in my newfound hobby and looked forward to the next opportunity. I had to go out the other morning to take care of some errands. As I returned home in the early afternoon, I saw the mailman turning into the subdivision. Was I lucky or what? I accelerated past him to make it home before he got there. I quickly dashed into the house, threw all my clothes off and was waiting at the opened garage door when the mailman arrived.

I was peeking around the corner and saw him looking around wondering where I was and what I was going to do this time, I imagined. Just as he pulled up to my property, I stepped out about three feet onto the driveway, naked, with my hands between my legs, my fingers frantically rubbing my wet pussy. I stood there in plain sight of anyone who could have driven by (some did) or came to the sidewalk to get their mail. His mouth fell open in surprise at seeing me butt naked, but his surprised expression quickly turned into a big smile when he realized what I was doing between my legs. I imagine the sight of my hard nipples and big titties didn't hurt matters either.

He just sat there smiling at me while I stood with my legs spread wide apart and teased my clit and finger-fucked my hot pussy, at the same time rubbing my hard nipple with the other hand. It wouldn't have looked so odd to any neighbors (if they had been outside) if he stopped at the mailbox but he had braked so suddenly when he first saw me, he was actually two to three feet away from the mailbox, the hood of the truck barely past the driveway. He was simply sitting at the end of my driveway, about 25 feet away, watching me. He had a straight-on view of me, and I had the perfect view to see his cock get hard and push against his pants. I continued to finger-fuck my hot pussy until I had an orgasm and could hardly remain standing.

We then looked at each other, for probably less than a minute, oblivious to all else around us. He wasn't moving, his eyes still glued to my body, and I started to get nervous. I smiled slightly, waved at him with my cum-soaked fingers, and slowly turned around to saunter back into the house through the garage door. I looked back to see where he was at as I put my hand up to hit the button to make the garage door close; he was just sitting there apparently enjoying watching my round ass wiggle as I slowly walked away from him. I smiled at him again as I hit the button and the garage door slowly came down. I was so turned on by being outside and having an audience while I masturbated that I had to go in and finger myself to another fantastic orgasm.

In the next story, the mailman gets close-up views of my body.

While this story doesn't involve direct sex, it is entirely true. It is not a fictionalized account.

DreamChey
DreamChey
21 Followers