Flashing Around Town & Home Ch. 04

Story Info
More adventures, this time around town.
1.5k words
4.56
44.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamChey
DreamChey
20 Followers

My boyfriend comes up with some of the most exciting ideas for me showing off in public. The only way these ideas could be improved is if my boyfriend were with me to watch. Unfortunately he lives quite a distance from me and we can't be together all the time, so we have to take pictures and talk on cell phones during my exhibitions.

Wednesday evening when he called around 6 p.m., he asked me to warm up my car. He wanted me to drive totally naked to a supermarket's parking lot to sit under the bright lights so people going in and out of the store could see me, if they bothered to look.

When the car was warm enough, I threw a robe in the back seat and drove out of my neighborhood and down the main roads in town towards the store. There were many stops at the traffic lights and people sat right beside me, and even glanced over at me, but didn't realize I was naked. I was a bit nervous, wondering what I would do if someone really paid attention.

I arrived at the supermarket with no difficulties (even though it was a major highway and the state police headquarters was about 1 mile away), and I parked in the middle of the parking lot. I didn't want to be too close to the store for small children to see anything.

I sat in the parking lot watching many people come and go, and was amazed that no one noticed I was naked. This always amazes me! Even the employee out gathering shopping carts didn't notice I was naked. I stayed in the parking lot for quite awhile, watching the people while I sucked my nipples and used a vibrator to tease my pussy. My boyfriend said many hot things to me, making my pussy juices flow. Both of us were very turned on.

Sitting at the supermarket was a huge disappointment, because it was cold and the wind was strong, people rushed by not noticing my state of undress. My boyfriend suggested I drive around a hamburger joint to see if young men were working at the drive-thru windows. I drove very slowly past the line of cars waiting to give their orders at the drive-thru, and I slowly passed the windows and saw a young man working. It was suggested that I go through the drive-thru, but I was too nervous to do that totally naked. I had driven through a pharmacy drive-thru with my shirt open and my huge titties on display before, I would just have to work up to this slowly.

When I left the restaurant, I drove up to a parking lot across from a bank. People were zipping in and out of the automated teller line, and where I sat, their headlights pointed straight at me. Of course, I was sitting a little too far for them to really see anything, but I found it thrilling anyway. As I was talking to my boyfriend, a car came out of nowhere and parked right next to me. Two people were in the car and they watched me for the longest time. I couldn't see their reactions clearly due to the tinted glass of their windows. Safe behind my locked doors, I was told to suck my titties with the overhead light on. And of course, being the good fuckslut that I am, I did this. I started rubbing and sucking my titties and nipples, sliding the vibrator inside my wet pussy. My boyfriend loved it and in no time he was cumming for me.

Friday, while I was at work, he called several times telling me how horny he was and what he wanted me to do after work. When he called me Ms. Fuckable Tits, I couldn't refuse him anything. He even had me go to the restroom and remove my bra and finish out the workday with my titties jiggling around. The plan was to drive to the contractor's entrance of a national home hardware store to take my clothes off and then drive to the rest area on the interstate highway.

I arrived around 4:30 p.m. and parking at the end of the building where Contractor Loading was, I removed all my clothes and placed them in the back seat. There was still plenty of sunlight, and anyone looking could have seen everything. When I parked the car, there was a pickup truck directly opposite and facing me. The man was loading pipes or poles into the bed of his truck. By the time he finished loading his purchase and sat in the cab of his truck, I was totally naked and playing with my nipples.

The man looked right at me as he started his truck, and he froze. He looked at me for several seconds in disbelief before a smile spread across his face. I held up my tits so he could see them over the dash. I was told to suck my nipples for the man, and I did. The smile became a grin. After many minutes of teasing and sucking my own nipples, I sat up straight and leaned over so the man would have a good long look at my big titties.

I was told to hold up my pants and panties, so the man would know I was naked. I moved the seat back as far as possible, reclined the seat back, and turned over to get on my knees and raise my ass in the air for the man to see my naked, shaven pussy. As I was getting into position, I noticed the man wasn't smiling as wide anymore. I seen a slight bouncing of the truck and realized the man was masturbating for me. God! Two men were jerking off for me at the same time!! That was a first, and I found I was really excited by it.

I stayed on my knees to give the man a good long look for a couple of minutes, rubbing my now dripping wet pussy and spreading the lips apart and then I turned over and resumed my regular position. My legs were spread wide, my fingers teasing my clit and the wetness between my legs. Mmmmmmm!!! The fingers of the other hand lifted my big titty and teased the hard nipple.

I had forgotten to bring my toy, so I was told to grab the flashlight and pantomime the act of sucking a cock. I acted as if it were my boyfriend's cock and pretended to lick it up and down and around the head. I made exaggerated head movements as if I were sucking furiously on the big rod. I glanced over at the man and could tell by his expression that this was really getting him hot. I described my actions to my boyfriend, telling him that I wished it were his cock I was sucking for the man to see.

My boyfriend was so excited, and just about ready to cum. He said he would love me to get out of the car so the man could see me fucking my pussy with my fingers, but he knew it was too cold. Ha!! With two men jerking off for me, I was boiling inside, badly needing to cum. I told him I would do it. So when he was about to cum, I stepped out of the car and closed the door so the man could see all of me. Putting my fingers in my pussy, I finger-fucked myself while the man watched. I could see him pick up the pace of his masturbation and I could see the concentrated stare of his eyes on me.

As best as I could tell, the voyeur and my man came about the same time. My boyfriend came and came, and from the sounds he was making, it felt WONDERFUL!!! God, I was hot!! I have never had anyone else jerk off to me while I was flashing and it really turned me on! As soon as my boyfriend came, I got back in the car, pulled up next to the truck (to give the man a close up view), waved at the man and left.

When I arrived at home, still naked, I stopped in the driveway and walked to the mailbox to get my mail. I was told to walk slow and bend way over as I peered into the box so that my tits swung as I moved. As I was about to walk back to the car, a delivery van came up to the stop sign at my drive and seen me. He paused while I got in my car to drive into the garage. I waited in the garage for him to return and as he stopped at the opposite corner, I stepped out onto the driveway and played with one tit and my pussy as he slowly crept by me. He craned his neck to see, but didn't stop. I was so hot, I had to go inside and play with my new toys until I came. Mmmmm!! It was nice. So nice!

This story is true and not a fictionalized account.

DreamChey
DreamChey
20 Followers