Flashing Fantasy Backfires

Story Info
First-time flasher experiences her fear & power.
6.1k words
3.73
33.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," she thought. "What am I doing here? This is way too weird."

It was not just a little bit weird - well that depends on your perspective and she did have some experience in differing points of view - but it was secretly exciting and she knew it. No, it was not that it was really weird; bizarre and confounding were better descriptions but in either case she mused how both loving and hating it made it even more enticing. Nonetheless, there she was, sitting on a park bench, exactly as he instructed, waiting for him. Not that there was anything unusual about meeting in a public place, this was the recommended way to meet a man from an on-line dating service. She did not worry about recognizing him. What she was dreading was what she would need to do next.

They had met online and had immediately hit it off. Both were ripe for an encounter and both hopeful that this little tryst could lead to more. She knew what he looked like, they had been corresponding via email for several weeks now and he had sent over several pictures of himself. None of them were erotic in nature, they had not been photo shopped excessively other than a little cropping here and there so as separate himself from the group or to highlight more of a close-up. She, however, being overly shy and conservative had not posted any photos on the site. He had not asked her for one. As she wriggled across the weather beaten wood slats of the park bench, she wished that she had done so. Now, the burden of the recognizance rested in her hands, or more appropriately, her legs.

"He must have had it all planned from the beginning," she thought to herself angrily. She was very specific about looking for a man who would take charge and be the lead and now she wondered how the roles had been reversed. He certainly seemed to fit the part; confident, articulate, funny and sugar coated with a taste of romantic eroticism. Since she knew what he looked like and he had never seen her, he proposed this little game in which he would recognize her. It sounded kind of fun and thrilling on paper, but here she was and she could feel her bottom twitching as she prepared to give the signal.

On paper, he had become her knight in Shining Armor. He had been writing to her lengthy emails full of passion and creativity. With his words he would spin pirouettes of sunshine on even the coldest and drabbest of days. She found herself becoming obsessed with checking her email, first several times a day and then hourly. She wrote back, if only to exclaim her delight or to pass along what seemed to be the most mundane of occurrences, and he took her words and transformed them into a story or dug deep to find a nugget of goodness or truth in her words. The notes were almost always romantic in nature, but there was this undercurrent, this dynamic tension in his words and she felt herself bent and swayed. His words were written for her, she was his Dulcinea, without her his pen would dry and the passion would tumble aimlessly through the vast internet desert. This is what he had told her, or at least she thought. It was why he never asked for a photo, she surmised.

In time, she became bolder in her writing. Erotic fantasies lain dormant under the snow, white as vanilla, now began to melt, and fanned by the warm breath of his words. Often she would just start a little story, give him just a few hints and he would take the cursor and run swiftly through the fields of imagination, her baton became his pen. She could almost feel his hot breath on her shoulders as she sat at her computer screen; the warmth would cascade down her body, coating her skin in perspiration, her wetness tugging at her loins.

Here she was, at long last, on the park bench reliving the stories, ready for fantasy to meet reality and nervous as hell. She hoped he would like the outfit she had chosen. Although she requested of him to instruct her in the proper attire, he refused and told her simply to wear something appropriate. "He has no idea how hard it is to select the proper attire," she found herself complaining, "I have never met this man, I do not know what he likes." Under her breath she knew what the real problem was; she desperately wanted to please him, she desired his approval and wished to portray herself accordingly.

She settled on a summer dress, not too proper or too revealing. It had a nice flow in the breezy spring air; its fabric was refined but the cut contained a touch more casual than an Easter dress. The front scooped across the top of her breasts with just a hint of provocative and the dress fell about two inches above her knees. Although tight fitting around the bodice, at the waist tiny pleats allowed the dress to flow across her hips and down her legs. This is where it would be really important, and she was pleased as to how roomy it felt as she walked from her car to the park bench.

It was what she had selected to go underneath that really made her proud. For too long had her selection of underwear and lingerie been a private pleasure, one that even though was not shared with others, it was one that always reminded her of her feminine nature. Thongs and blue jeans, corsets and business suits; she loved harboring these little secrets, and now there was this man who had asked to peek in her secret closet.

"Maybe I should practice before he arrives," she thought and was thankful she remembered her sunglasses. The park was not particularly crowded this afternoon, she started to squirm on the bench and began crossing and uncrossing her legs. When the coast was clear, she uncrossed her legs slowly; opening herself and feeling her dress hike up on her thighs. Wider now, she flayed her legs and felt the spring breeze rush up her thighs. It was so naughty and daring; she grimaced at the thought and felt the subtle thrilling sensations overtake her. This was the game he wished to play and she was playing it for him. The thought of exposing herself in public was wildly thrilling; she fantasized about exploits in far away and romantic places but had not the courage or the self confidence to tease and flirt in this way, until now. Sure, she had given sexy strip teases for lovers in the past, but only in security of a closed room.

The breezes brushed across her stocking tops and she knew that her panties clearly exposed. She looked down and could see a spot of wetness developing in the middle of the sheer fabric. Looking up, she confirmed that the coast was still clear. Closing and crossing back her legs, she withdrew her vulnerability and waited.

An adolescent boy walking his dog appeared down the path. He did not take much notice in her, his eyes followed the motions of his pet as it walked, stopped to sniff, and then bounce forward again. This was not him, she felt as if she could pick him out from a mile away, but perhaps she could stand to practice a little more she thought to herself. As he approached, she became emboldened and slowly crossed then recrossed her legs as her hand pressed the pleats of her skirt. Turning slightly towards his approach she slowly opened her legs just a little and feigned a stretching motion as she tried to unobtrusively allow her dress to hike up her thighs.

This is hard work," she thought to herself and wondered how those brazen tarts could ever muster up the courage to perform in such a manner. The electricity of the thrill was building in her and becoming momentarily frighten she looked away and then in a sudden act of daring, twisted herself back around and opened her legs wide so that her thighs and panties were clearly visible.

His quivered a little in his gait and tried not to be overly obvious in his stare but she could see that he had seen her. The dog paid no attention and the young man wished that his dog had at least the common decency to stop to sniff here but chose instead to scamper by.

She closed her legs after he passed and felt a tremendous rush of victory. She was back in the "safe zone" and she knew that she had succeeded. It was a thrill like no other she had experienced, like jumping off the 3 meter diving board or leaping across a country stream. No, this was different; she was infused an entirely new sense of accomplishment, one that sent electricity rippling across her body, one that washed over her body with the erotic pleasure. He looked over his shoulder, from time to time as the distance increased and she could sense his agitation.

"Yes" she whispered to herself, and for a moment had the foreboding that with this new sport, she would be hooked. Standing up to ease her nervousness, she walked back and forth in front of the bench to calm herself. A woman was now approaching and she sat back down, tried to relax and looked away as she passed.

She checked her watch and realized that he would be here shortly. Then, almost as if to dare herself, she lifted both legs in the air and placed her heels and the edge of the bench. "How do you like this?" she called out to the empty path; safe with the knowledge that the coast was clear and closing her eyes momentarily and savored exposing herself so.

The boy and the dog were now retracing their steps. She dropped her heels to the pavement, crossed her legs and stared at him for a moment and then ignored hime as he passed by. He was of no use to her now, she had won this little tete a tete and he sauntered away. "Will he tell his friends about seeing her panty covered crotch to his friends" she wondered and smiled as she thought about him returning home and furtively masturbating, thinking of her. She felt so wicked on one hand and sensual on the other. "This is going to be fun," she said and noticing the hour, looked up and saw that there were people coming her way. A couple passed had in hand, and then two women engaged in animated conversation. Their words seemed foreign; she had entered another world and intently awaited his arrival.

And then, from a distance she caught a glimpse of him walking towards her . . .

Part Two

Yes it was him, there was no mistake. He was a long distance away, but she knew it. She had studied his photos prior to leaving, so there would be no accidents. She smiled and corrected herself, with the newly gained knowledge, that in this game, there could be no mistakes. He was not wearing his hat, the one she had seen a photo, the western styled fedora. "This would be too obvious," she murmured to herself, once again realizing the depth of his flirtation. "Two can play this game," she thought as she steeled herself, confident in her identification. Surges of contradictory emotions welled up inside of her; at one instant she was the primal huntress stalking her prey and the next she sought cover behind the nice girl mask that had become indelible and ubiquitously her life.

Her breathing became rapid and she squeezed her legs tightly together, clenching this new self image from her mind, trying to stop the growing wetness in her loins. It would not go away, the thrill of her first flash had been too powerful, he was approaching and she would do this for him.

Suddenly, she gasped and realized with a shocked horror what was about to befall her. The park had suddenly gotten busy; where previously there had only been a few walkers, now there were many. From behind her sunglasses, she kept her eye on him. His stride was casual yet purposeful. He too had noticed the dilemma and had tried varying his cadence so that the pack which had emerged around him would dissipate. He alternated speeding up and slowing down to gain some measure of freedom from this crowd but the long march towards her had already started and damn if he was to stop and call attention to himself.

Without appearing too obvious, he paused on the path momentarily, appearing to study some interesting facet of a nearby tree. There were many benches along the path and although a woman sat on one ahead of him, he had no way of knowing whether this was really her. She was grateful that he paused for she needed to greet him when they were alone. In her mind's eye, they were always alone in the park. Never did she imagine that he might be walking among others, especially among other women who most assuredly would think of her as a slut.

His pause gained freedom from the others; he allowed two groups of walkers pass him and he glanced behind him to notice he had a good lead. Now with a sizeable opening in the pack he started out on the path again. As she watched him, she felt a strange sort of power; only she knew he approached and the huntress once again flared within her. A slight rustle of the wind reminded her that her nipples were fully erect and she felt her legs uncrossing ever so slightly as she prepared for his arrival. She arched herself slightly and pushed her bottom a little closer to the edge of the bench. With a naughty smirk she looked at him and imagined him in blindfolds, waiting to enter her moist web, and she smiled at the thought, savoring the pleasure and knew that it would be only a matter of time before it would be her that would wear the blindfolds.

All of a sudden he stopped, turned his head and gazed in her direction. He had spotted her and she knew it. His eyes were on her; he wore no sunglasses to hide his gaze. She could feel his eyes piercing her, engulfing her like the searing sun on a beach. He turned his head back and keeping her in the corner of his eye, resumed his approach. With each step it was obvious that he had seen her, a sense of confidence exuded from his stride; the primal instincts flared with him; in his simmering core, he was alive with the hunt.

Sensing that she had been spotted, her blood began to pulse and each approaching footstep beat in her chest, pounding her heart. A slight breeze crested across the lake and the perspiration gathered on her neck and across her brow. Fighting back the nervousness she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, feeling the stickiness of her skin and the tingling of her inner thighs. She fought to regain her composure however, with each footstep her heart pounded and her mind raced.

For an instant she felt like running. Would she chicken out? Desperately, she tried to coax those feelings of carefree sensuality which only moments before she savored. Conflicting emotions swept over her, like waves crashing against the shores. There was no where to run; he was the hunter and she was the prey. Her heart beat and he approached.

"This is only a game between consenting adults," she told herself calmly, yet the fear fought her desire to submit this game, to give her up to him, to do all that it would require. For days now the arguments had teeter-tottered in her head. The duality of the nice girl / naughty girl had created a ruthless vortex in her head. She was a good girl, she knew that and certainly not a prude, however, there was this wild streak hiding inside her, a hint of the naughty that cried in her soul and begged to be let out. Ever since she began her communication with him, she felt safe to allow this side of her out, to test its wings and to allow her sexual freedom explore. It had felt good.

Now, nearly at the moment of launch, the conventions of society unleashed their subtle and deadly arrows, piercing and deflating the fantasy she had hoped to escape on. "Yes, she was a modern educated woman," she reminded herself "and had read the feminist books and took responsibility for her own orgasms" yet there was this burning desire in her soul, and a kind of intuitive knowledge that what she would do today would not cheapen her but would rather enrich her as a woman.

With these thoughts careening inside her head, she found herself sitting on the park bench clad in some of the skimpiest, laciest and feminine undergarments that she had ever worn.

Straightening her back, she set her resolve. Which would it be? Would she flash this man or be a lady? The answer was simple; she knew why she had come. A hint of her charms she would offer. She did not give a damn what anyone would think. Too long had she repressed this desire. They were not wrong, she knew this, yet why was it so hard. Think of today, she felt more alive then she had felt in a long time. She was a woman and her femininity gave her this right and now she was choosing to be his prey. Was it really a game? The answer evaded her. There was no time to wonder; he approached.

He must have been forty yards away when their eyes met. He stopped and she could feel the electricity in the air. She quivered; he resumed his steps, in a slow procession towards her. Leaning forward, she prepared herself. The beat of her heart echoed his footsteps.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a group of people had converged on the path. She lost sight of him momentarily and realizing her predicament became mortified.

"Where did all these people come from?" a voice shouted in her head. "They have no right to be here'" her mind screamed. This was not just a stray adolescent walking his dog with an erection in his dungarees, but this was a sizeable group of people promenading down the path. Some were old and out for a little exercise in the late morning air; others were younger and walked with the rapid intent of chasing down exercise. Mostly women they were on the path, soccer moms of all ages. She panicked.

"How can I perform this naughty mating ritual with these women looking on?" she wondered. "This was not part of the game" she told herself over and over as tears welled in the corners of her eyes.

Still he approached. He was visibly perturbed by the crowd and slowed his gait but now that the final procession started, he could not stop. Yes, he was the hunter but it was the prey that would signal the attack. "Hunters often hide in a pack" he rationalized and he took slow even strides, looked at her and waited. It was her game now. He had come to her.

This woman sitting there looked so alluring. His eyes discreetly looked her over from head to foot. Her hair went almost to her shoulders, her skin was fair and she wore a delightful dress. Without seeming too obvious he wondered what she looked like underneath her dress. She was beautiful in repose. Then doubt set it. Was it really her? Was this the right bench or perhaps she waited for him further on the path. He was not so sure. She did not make any obvious motions; her eyes were masked by her dark glasses. Maybe this was not her, maybe she did not come, maybe the game was a cruel one; a game where he would return home the loser.

He was so close now, if it was her, she should do something, give him some kind of sign. She had only a few more seconds to reveal herself. The sunglasses hid her eyes, and he knew that once they made eye contact he would know her. "Was it her?" he wondered. "Why does she hesitate?"

The group of people had thinned somewhat, several of the soccer mom types had already passed but there was sufficient space behind him. "She could do a quick change of pose as he passed and hopefully the people behind would not notice," he told himself. Besides, this was not his problem.

Scanning the oncoming people, she looked past him and towards a middle-aged woman directly behind. "My god!" she gasped. This person looked so familiar; she could not place her, but she knew her from somewhere. The wild roller coaster of emotions whipped her around a corner and over another precipice. "How did she know this person?" and she scrambled in vain to canvass her mind's file cabinet.

"Was it church, or school?" she struggled to recall. "Maybe she was a checker from the grocery store," she hoped, someone that did not know her and would not care. Nevertheless, she could feel the guilt dripping like the hardener in an epoxy solution and her legs began to stiffen. Her inner voice began to wail and she wondered what this woman would think or say if she noticed her blatantly uncrossing her legs so that her panties were visible.

12