Flashing in Adult Video Stores

Story Info
Flashing men in the store.
2.8k words
4.12
85.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liz_ny
Liz_ny
102 Followers

As I got older, flashing on the expressway and in bars became a bit harder. The adult theaters on Long Island were all closed and that took a lot away from us. But I still wanted to flash men and have them looking at me. We had always gone to adult stores for toys and such so one day we stopped in one again to get something. We realized that this was not a typical adult store but an adult video store that also sold adult products. We browsed the selections to see if there was something we would like to see. And of course there was.

We though about how the store was laid out and figured that this was possible a new place for me to show-off a bit. So we went home and did a little planning, the first time I wore a very short dress, thigh high stocking, heels and no panties. I walked around the aisles and bent over to look at the video jackets on the lower shelf’s hoping my ass would become exposed.

With Jerry watching and then coming up to me and whispering to me I soon learned that if I bent over at the waist and kept my knees straight my ass and pussy would both be exposed. I learned that by how far I bent over would affect how much showed and if I did not tug my skirt back down after I bent over, the next time I bent over I would show even more.

So I walked around for about 40 minutes bending over and exposing my ass and pussy to any man who looked. We found that most men never notice what I am doing but the few who did tried to follow me around without being noticed. It worked out very well and got us both very aroused. I am sure a few of the men there were aroused as well.

I got very excited this first evening even though we only had three men for sure we know were looking. But is was fun and something we both knew I was going to do again. But I will only do this in adult video stores that have NO live shows or booths but have a lot of aisles, are well lit and clean.

So about a month later it was Jerry’s birthday and we went again to the adult video store so I could flash a bit. This tine I wore a button down sweater which I left open, a dark colored see-thru blouse, no bra, short black skirt, thigh high stocking, heels and no panties.

We got to the first place and I started looking at the videos on the lower shelf and jerry was keeping an eye on me and almost right away one gentleman noticed and started to carefully follow me. I was aroused as hell knowing this stranger was looking at my ass and pussy in a public place. One of the men there also noticed while he was next to me that he could see my tits thru the dark blouse. I know this because he could not stop looking at me and tried to come up next to me every time I was at a display. He never noticed that when I bent over my ass and pussy were showing.

I got a bit scared with him so we left here after awhile and went to another store which was a bit smaller and continued doing the same thing there. A black man saw me flashing and walked away from me. I was a bit surprised until I saw him return with another black man. Together they followed me all over the store watching me bend over and expose my ass and pussy.

Jerry stayed close to be sure there was no trouble, but there was nothing. They just had a good time following this white woman around and seeing her ass and pussy. The bulge in both of their pants was quite noticeable and they made no attempt to hide it. I loved getting quick peeks at them. A few others in the store also noticed but no others tried to follow me around. Jerry said it was also quite a hot conversation going on between the two men. They were really enjoying looking at my ass and pussy.

One time when we were out doing this we were also going to shop for a few toys for us. We were looking in the display case at the nipple clips when the salesman came over to help. I pointed at which pair I wanted and he kneeled down to the case to get them. He was not sure which one it was so I squatted down to show him. Well I was not aware of what I did but he got a look right up my skirt and saw my wide open pussy. Jerry noticed right away but I didn’t. So here I was squatting down in an adult store with the salesman looking at my wide open pussy. After he got what I wanted he went through the entire counter with me trying to get me to look at other things. But I never caught on. As we walked away jerry informed me of what happened and asked me to do that in the store.

I continued to flash in the store with the bending over and the squatting down and opening my legs and the salesman was right out there getting his looks with everyone else in which I enjoyed. I am scared about the workers seeing what I am doing, so I do not flaunt it, I do it quietly. But so far every time the men who work in the store have seen me all they have done is join the men in looking.

Maybe someday I will chat with a worker one day on line and we can work something special out.

Well now the squatting down and spreading my legs to show my pussy to a gentleman or two, was becoming part of my flashing as well as bending over. Oh I did decently show some pussy that way but now too many men started getting bold. Too many men figured that if I was doing that, I must be looking for something more. They started to approach me in the aisles. Most were nice and just wanted to chat, some asked for dates and I polity turned them down. A few would try and push it but Jerry would step in and everything was ok. But we would leave the store anyway. Only a few times did men get nasty or try to touch me. Even when jerry would step in they wanted to push it. But every time a few other men in the store would also step in and stop him. So I stopped the squatting down and never do it anymore.

To all those men I wish I could have stayed and flashed you more but after a problem I can not and will not stay. My safety is first.

I love to chat on line using AIM and Yahoo messenger and I had told a few men I chat with often what I was doing. Well it got to where I told a few of the men where and when I would be out. They would be there and just watch me flash them. They never approach me and I get a long detailed E-mail from them after about all they saw. This has now become a regular thing with me. Almost every time I go out I have one or two men showing up at each place. They know all I will do is flash them and they are not to approach me. Many of these men I have flashed a few times and I have some great letters about them seeing my ass and pussy and watching other men look at me.

We were out one evening and I was looking at a black leather bra and garter belt they had there. But I did not purchase it and just went on to flash the men. As we were leaving a gentleman came up to us and said, I want to thank you for a wonderful evening. Seeing your ass was so exciting and he gave me a package and left. In it was the leather bra and garter belt I was looking at. I was so embarrassed because of what he said yet I was aroused and excited he did see me and felt funny because of what he must have spent buying me that.

Something like that happened one other time. I was flashing in the store and we stopped for awhile to look at the dildos, vibrators and toys. A few I even took down and looked at but they were just too expensive. Well we went back to flashing and watching the men looking at me showing off my ass and pussy. We knew we had about four men tying hard to get good looks and one of them being a very heavyset black man. As we were leaving the black man came up and told me I had the prettiest white cunt he ever saw and thanks for showing it. He handed me a package and left. It turned out to be a big black dildo. And yes I have used it many times!

Many of these stores have the “slut” shoes for sale and we always go look at them but the salesman never come over to help me. So a show there is lost, but maybe someday it will happen.

But for now just the walking around and flashing are a lot of fun. Knowing men are looking at me gets me very aroused. And the e-mail I get from the men I arrange it with is very hot. Many of theses men miss nothing. I know they may be there but I do not know who they are so I think I sometimes do a bit more. And the letters from many are very hot. They tell me in detail everything they saw, who else was looking and what they saw or may have seen. Many get into chats or exchange comments with other men looking and they tell me about all that. I really love getting the e-mail about it.

I do not flash women; I do not like to and will not do it, but will flash any man. A few men who regularly go to the adult video stores now recognize me when I come in but they are good enough not to bother me and just enjoy what I show. I have never had a LOT of men notice me but have a few times had quite a few. I had 2 & 3 men arranged a few times and most times they are all friends and come there together. These are men I chat with a lot and who had his friends also “IM” me on line and things worked out to where I flashed them all. The first group I did was 3 friends and they turned out to be a lot of fun, I have done them quite a few times now and they always say something to my husband there in the store and he loves that. They are now trying to get me to chat with a lot more of their friends to see if I will flash a lot of them at once. But they have not figured on how many they want me to do yet. I also think they are hoping some day I will do a gang bang with them. Oh well that will be another story.

I do have one group where just recently I flashed all 5 of them at one time. It started with me getting to know one of them and flashing him. He then had a friend contact me and after awhile I flashed the two of them together in the adult store. I got some really hot e-mails from them and out chats on line got a lot hotter also. From there they got three more men to contact me and I just recently flashed all five of them at once. It turned out to be a lot of fun. They were all at the video store when we got there and I recognized them right away. Five black men tend to stand out a bit, and I was really a bit scared but I walked around for a few minutes then bent over to look at a video knowing a few of them were behind me watching and my ass and pussy became exposed to them. All I heard was a few intakes of breath and a few holy shits but no one really said anything to me or approached me, so I felt better. The men were really good about it. They never got as a group to look at me they kind of knew this would be a bit hard so they did it in small groups and really were nice about not talking to me or anything. But as I was flashing they would try to get into a good position like squatting down behind me so when I bent over they could see a lot more of my pussy. They were very good about doing this and knowing just how close to get yet leaving me enough space not to feel them there or pressured. Many men over the years have done thins and some are very good at it. A few get to close and I have to stop flashing.

They all at some point during the evening a few got to say something to my husband about how sexy or hot this was, or what a great cunt I had. I have had a few men try to talk to me but I do not want that. But most men realize they can say something to my husband about me and I like that and hear that from Jerry later what they said.

Well I continued to flash the men for about an hour bending over as much as possible and showing them my ass and pussy. Then I got with Jerry I told him to tell all of them to get together and I would do a last flash for all of them before we go. Usually I have my husband by me for the last flash and I bend over and he rubs my ass and we leave. But he told the men I was going to do a last flash and would flash them all at the same time. They all got in an aisle together and I went to that aisle and never looked at them but put my back to them and I bent over as low as possible to get a video off the lower shelf and I stayed over a bit longer than usual so I could give them all a real good look at my pussy. I got up read the cover and then bent over again real low to put it back. Then I felt my husband hand on my ass but also his other hand on my back kind of telling me to stay over. He rubbed my ass for a moment sliding it up my cheeks and down my crack and then right up the slit of my pussy a few times while all the men watched. He then let me go and I got up slowly and we walked out of the store. In the parking lot he walked with me with his hands rubbing my ass and as I was sitting in the car he was able to slide his finger right up my pussy I was so wet.

I got some really hot e-mail from all of them after that night and they are already pushing for another group flash. A few of these men have agreed to post one of his letters about me on here also. I am also sure they will be asking about doing a gang bang with me.

I rarely show my tits when flashing any more. I do not have large tits and it’s hard with men trying to get close to me in the store to see them. I am very uncomfortable with that, so it’s just my ass and pussy. We go out to do this about once a month now, and almost always have it arranged with a few men. I am not sure who enjoys it more them looking at my ass and pussy or me showing my ass and pussy and reading their e-mail later.

But for as long as I can I will continue to do this. And I hope to keep making new friends to invite and continue chatting with my old friends so I can have them back.

PS

I have told a few men I was writing this and they have agreed to write about seeing me so please look for their stories about seeing me and let me know what you think.

Liz & Jerry

Liz_ny
Liz_ny
102 Followers