Flashing in the Furniture Store

Story Info
Invitation for an exhibitionist couple to play.
2.6k words
3.84
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Craig had a second to look up while waiting on his customer he might have noticed that the car that drove up and parked in front of his furniture store was a VW Vanagon. And if he had seen the car park and the normal looking middle aged couple get out and stroll into his store it might not have sunken in that this could be John and Elizabeth making their first visit into his world. Not that he should recognize them; Craig had never met them before nor had he seen a picture of them. It had been several months since they had had any contact at all and that was just a few e-mails that were exchanged. Too much time had passed and Craig had all but forgotten that he had invited them to check out his store....and himself.

As Craig was showing some sofa fabrics to his customer, an older woman with a teenage grandson in tow, he looked up when John and Eli tripped the beeper as they entered the showroom. When they made eye contact, Craig smiled and said,"Good afternoon, and welcome to our store. I'll be with you in a sec so just make yourself at home."

John turned and said, "thanks. We'd just like to look around."

It was a Wednesday, and that was the day that Craig worked alone. Wednesday was usually pretty slow and to pass the time if no customers were around, Craig would routinely log onto the literotica web site and lose himself in the many erotic stories. It was very often that when reading some of these stories he would become extremely aroused and he would often masturbate at his desk knowing full well that a customer could walk in at any time. Although he had never been caught doing this, there had been many close calls. Sometimes he would be frantically cleaning up the mess or tucking himself back into his pants as a customer was walking into the building. The risk of getting caught often added to the excitement of the act and sometimes Craig hoped that a female customer would walk in just as he was exploding past the point of no return.

It was during one of these reading sessions when Craig had stumbled upon John and Elizabeth's writings. They had posted several stories about their erotic escapades at nude beaches. Apparently, they loved being nude in the sun and they enjoyed pleasuring each other in the open air and even more when there was a chance that someone else would be watching. In a couple of their stories, they even engaged in public sex and actually allowed a turned on man to stroke himself while watching them.

This was too much to handle for Craig. He wanted nothing more than to be that lucky man who could sit close to this aroused couple and stroke his cock while they pleasured each other. He didn't need to touch her, or him. He didn't need to get her to suck on his cock or slide her moist pussy on his hard shaft. He just wanted to watch and to be watched while he stroked his rock hard cock. He wanted the couple to be turned on by the fact that he was jacking off because of what they were doing in front of him. But how could he get them or anyone else to allow such a thing with him? Should he just ask them to let him watch or find out when they were going to the nude beach again? But what if they weren't interested or thought he was not attractive or didn't get turned on by his body? There had to be a better way.

Craig came up with an idea and presented it to John and Eli but after several months of hoping, he hadn't heard back from them. His plan was simple. Craig figured that he would invite the couple into his furniture store on a Wednesday when things were slow. If they didn't tell him they were coming in he would just think that they were one of the many typical couples shopping for furniture. They could browse around the store while other customers were around and if they felt horny or turned on and wanted to tease each other or fondle each other while trying sofas, beds or standing in front of mirrors while no one was watching, they could. If they liked Craig, they could flash a little to get him interested and if things worked out and the other customers left and the opportunity presented itself they could get down and dirty and flash and fuck in front of him if they wanted. On the other hand if they felt uncomfortable with Craig or the situation, they could browse around, say goodbye and never come back again.

So Craig sent off his e-mail giving him the name of his store, which was about an hour drive from where they lived. Of course he checked his e-mail everyday for a few weeks hoping for the response that never came and as the weeks, then months went by, Craig had forgotten about the whole scenario. When the couple walked in that day, it was the furthest thought from his mind that this could be the couple that he had hoped to finally meet and watch.

For John and Eli this was just another escapade that they could act out together. After all, they were secure in their relationship and they understood each other's sexual likes and cravings thoroughly. This seemed like a fun way to enjoy each other in a public place without the risk of getting into any trouble. As they decided to get in the car and take the journey to the furniture store, they matter of factly got their things together and started as routinely as if it were a trip to the local grocery store. Eli wore a mid length denim skirt with a slit that could be opened to expose her panty less bottom if desired. For a top she had on a modest floral blouse with buttons in front. The top button was left undone. John was dressed for a warm day with a t shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts made of a soft synthetic blue fabric. With no underwear, any state of arousal would certainly start to show up through this fabric. It would also be easy for Eli to reach her hand in there to feel his growing cock if the situation presented itself. As they began their drive, Eli drifted off to sleep enjoying the warmth of the sun has it shone through the passenger window.

As they walked into the store they both took notice of Craig as a 50ish tall, balding salesman, with a pleasant smile and an energetic manner as he looked up and spoke to them while flipping through the sofa fabrics with his customer. He was pleasant and fit well into the store which was nicely laid out with many different room settings with lots of walls and arches. The couple both enjoyed the fact that they could wander around and be relatively hidden from view as they tried the many different styles of furniture. As they started strolling through the various displays they began sitting on the various sofas and chairs all the while paying attention to the conversation Craig was having with his customer. For them it was comforting to know that they were the only ones in the store besides the three of them and as long as they could hear them talking they could wander and do whatever without getting caught.

It was then that Eli stumbled upon a super soft overstuffed leather chair which was large enough for them both to sit on. As she sat down with him standing up above her she looked up at him with that certain smile that he recognized as the early sign of her wanting to play. The chair was heavenly when she plopped down in it and when she did so, the reclining mechanism sprang loose which caused the foot rest to open up. Both of them burst into laughter which caused Craig to wander over to see if everything was ok. When he realized what had happened he told them that all of the products in this section were recliners and he encouraged them to give them all a try. He also noticed that the slit in her skirt had opened up a bit and he got a very nice view of her legs.

As he glanced at her legs again both John and Eli noticed his attention to her and they both started to get excited about the possibilities of what could happen. And to think that Craig had no idea that this was the couple he had hoped to meet.

Eli looked up at Craig and asked, "how do I make the chair go down?"

Craig leaned over her from the side and push the leg rest down until it closed. As the leg rest went down her torso came up and her breasts were very close to his face for a moment. And just for an instant he could peek down her top as she moved to get up out of the chair.

"Is there anything special that you are trying to find today"" he asked.

"No, not really" Eli said. "We had heard about your store and just wanted to see what you had to offer."

"Well I am just finishing up with my other customer so don't hesitate to interrupt me if you have any questions." As he said this he took one last look at her body as he walked back into the other room.

Eli walked over to Jim and kissed him and looped her arm around his as they strolled on into the next display. This room was filled with very rustic furniture and had a warm brown leather sectional sofa with it's back to the entrance with a correlating set of chairs on each side of a fireplace display. Jim sat in one of the chairs while Eli stretched out on the sectional. She looked at Jim and with a certain sparkle in her eye she spread her legs and opened up her skirt to flash her clean shaven pussy at him. Jim just stared in her eyes as she moved her fingers down to rub on the entrance of her slit. As she did this Jim noticed that behind her, Craig was writing up an order at the sales counter with the other customer and her grandson, and they had their backs to John and Eli. If they turned around and looked toward Eli they would only see the back of her head above the sectional so he let her continue without getting her alarmed about being seen. As he watched her he became very aroused and his cock started to grow to where Eli could see it starting to stick out the leg of his shorts. She loved the effect she was having on her husband and she wanted nothing more than to side her finger into her slit while she stared into his eyes. As she did this she started to bite her lower lip.

John noticed that Craig was finishing up with his other customers as they were walking out to the door and most likely would soon be coming over to check on them. His glance over to the counter alerted Eli and she stopped frigging herself and covered up in case someone was coming. John motioned to her to keep going and as he did so he reached under the loose leg of his shorts and pulled out his cock which was now fairly inflated and getting rather hard. He slowly stroked it as he looked her in the eye which gave her the confidence to begin to pick up her pace and intensity. She loved watching a man stroke his cock and as she did so for a few seconds she remembered that she had her favorite pocket rocket toy in her purse and she reached in with one hand to get it while she continued to finger herself with the other hand. Without missing a beat, she turned on the vibrator and started stimulating her clit while she kept fucking herself with her fingers. At this pace it wouldn't be long before she would go over the edge and cum. John let her continue and the fact that he was still slowly stroking his cock meant that the two of them couldn't be seen. As he picked up the pace and started thinking about where he would shoot a stream of jizz, Eli let out a little moan which was the tell tale sign that she was cumming. Craig hadn't completely finished yet but he looked up to see Craig moving around behind the counter.

Craig had finished with his paperwork and got up from his desk turning away from John and Eli to put the order in the sales basket. John felt that Craig would now be coming their way so he slid his now fully erect cock back into his shorts and straightened himself up. Again his actions caused Eli, who was lying fully exposed after her stroking, to pull out her fingers and cover up her legs with the skirt while at the same time dropping the pocket rocket into her bag. Craig approached them rather quickly and noticed their quick movements as they both struggled to hide what they had been doing.

Whether it was the look in their eyes, or the lump in John's shorts, or the extra two buttons that were undone on Eli's blouse exposing one of her breasts when viewed by Craig from the side....or whether it was the messy state of her hair or the way the sofa back pillows were flattened down from her laying on them when her legs were spread apart....or maybe just from the sweet smell of her excited pussy that was lurking in the air, Craig knew that he had walked in on something sexual. What a turn on. He still hadn't figured that this was the couple that he had dreamed about meeting, but he knew that these two strangers were up to something naughty.

"Are you both doing OK?, he asked. Of course he knew something was going on so he thought that it would be best to let them get going again and maybe he could sneak up on them and catch them in the act. Or if he could sneak up on them without letting them know it, maybe he could jack off while watching them without getting caught. His mind was spinning in all different directions as his cock was beginning to stir and grow. "Look, I don't want to bug you so go ahead and make yourself comfortable and look around and try everything. If you need me, I've got a ton of paper work to get started on so I'll be over behind the counter at my desk." With that, the phone rang and Craig hurried over to his desk to sit down, answer the phone and start stroking his cock while his visitors could get lost in the store. To John and Eli, things were just getting interesting. Of course Eli had already cum once and now John knew it would be his turn. So they both got up and started to wander into the next display room looking for the perfect spot to begin the next step.