Flashing Leads To More Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets help to realise she is submissive.
2.8k words
4.21
102.7k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped onto the platform and looked around, it was quiet and deserted as most stations are at midnight only party goers and late workers are using the tube at this hour usually. She stood looking at the information bar that indicated that the next Central line train was due in 3 minutes and heading out to West Ruislip.

That's my train she thought to herself she had had an eventful evening but the next train would see her home within the hour, she needed to get home and think about the events of the evening and where she went from here.

A respectable married woman, a 30 year old mother of two had a secret life, something she had been doing since she was a teenage girl when she noticed that men looked at her in a way that excited her. In recent months she had thought of the times in her teens and early twenties when she would "inadvertently" show off a little more leg or cleavage than was usual to gain the attention of a particular guy who she had noticed looking her over. Those memories were leading her down a path she had previously turned away from but now with her more mature needs she had decided she would venture along once again. The buzz she got from seeing a guy looking at her was like a drug, the more she did it the more attention she drew to herself then it followed the more she wanted it again, and again.

It started again recently when Linda had been on the tube this particular morning 4 weeks ago when she noticed an elderly man seated opposite, openly eyeing her, his eyes moved from her legs upward taking in her breasts and face before going over her again. Tugging her skirt down for security and crossing her legs she saw him smile and licked his lips. Her initial feeling of revulsion at this blatant ogling was distracted by the train suddenly becoming crowded, the influx of people filling the carriage blocking her view of the man and his of her too. She sat reading her book like so many others when she felt a nudge at her foot, without looking up she ignored it, a few seconds later another nudge, this time she looked up and saw the man was now standing directly in front of her holding one of the overhead straps. He must have given up his seat she thought. He looked down at her and smiled, she noticed he had piercing blue eyes, a tidy head of silver hair and a small military style moustache. He appeared to be about 70, she smiled back at him before realising he was looking straight down her blouse which was open two buttons at the top giving him a wonderful view of the mounds of her breasts. She looked away trying to ignore his lecherous ogling and went back to her book.

He shuffled his feet closer again, Linda moved her foot away essentially spreading her feet, he positioned his knee against hers and when he bumped her knee she instinctively moved it away from his. After a few minutes his leg was between her knees, the motion of the train causing him to knock her knees each time moving them wider apart, again he smiled at her.

The train drew to a halt outside White City station, the driver was heard over the intercom to say.

"Sorry but we will be stuck here for a few minutes there has been an incident on the line ahead."

The man looked down at her breasts, licking his lips as his leg rubbed against hers, shamelessly leering at her, she noticed there seemed to be a bulge in the front of his trousers, she looked away but not before he noticed her looking. He smiled to himself his old cock stiffening right before her, he knew he wouldn't be able to get much further like this as the train would soon be on the move and the carriage would empty forcing him to return to a long distance watching of her.

Sidney was a retired teacher, he was 67 years old with the sexual appetite of a man half his age, widowed and living alone he often travelled the tube across London to meet up with old pals and his son who lived in Ruislip which was where he was spending a few weeks while his own flat was being refurbished. This particular morning he was on his way out, he thought he would spend the day in London maybe visit a theatre, anything to get him out from the confines of someone else's house. He had seen her on the platform, his eyes had flowed over her taking in every detail of her shapely legs and figure, his cock had twitched and he knew he immediately he wanted more.

Following her onto the train he eyed her lustfully, he noticed that she sat with her skirt riding up showing a lovely expanse of thigh, also her satin blouse was undone and the top of her cleavage was visible he wondered if her breasts looked as he imagined with that blouse off. Sid sat looking at her his thoughts fuelling his lust and making him bolder than he normally would be, that's when he offered his seat to a young woman and shifted himself in front of her.

Linda carried on reading her book but feeling his eyes on her breasts casually opened her blouse a little more enticing him to look, as she folded her arm across her chest she pushed her breast so it was almost popping out of her top. She felt his eyes, also his knee moving against hers, she did not move away this time, he seemed to push his erection towards her, it was visible in his trousers so close in front of her.

Linda looked up at him and smiled, he returned the smile, she couldn't think why but in that moment her attitude towards him changed, it resurrected deep rooted feelings of excitement from her teens, the pleasure she gained from the attention of older men filled her head as well as the warm sensation now filling her panties.

"Do you get on here regularly?" he asked.

She sat with her mouth open, not used to people actually talking to each other, especially strangers, on the tube his question took her by surprise.

"Yes, usually twice a week I travel to Epping to see my Aunt, she hasn't been well, she fell over and hurt herself so just trying to keep her spirits up."

"That's very good of you to take the time to look out for her in that way I am sure she appreciates it, Epping is a long way across London."

"Yes that's why I take a book to read it helps pass the time."

"What you need is a travelling companion, one who you can chat to."

Sid was still standing, his leg touching hers as they chatted, she noticed his bulge did not go down at all, he saw her checking him out. The train began to move, the jolt knocked Sid's leg into Linda's knee and her legs were spread wider still, he reached down and patted her knee looking at her.

"So sorry my dear are you alright?"

She looked back at him conscious of his hand on her knee which he was rubbing gently in the crush no one noticed.

"Err yes I am fine thank you, really it's OK."

He stood up, again her eyes were drawn to his crotch area, a distinct bulge was apparent, and the sensation in her panties was there again.

He was now standing between her legs as he looked down at her smiling, she felt unable to move, aroused too as she looked at this older man who seemed to have picked her out of the crowd. She was right in one respect Sid had picked her from the crowd, he saw in her all the signs of a good submissive, something he hadn't had for some time now, not since his dear wife passed.

The train pulled into the station and quickly emptied, Sid sat in the now vacant seat next to Linda, she felt a rush go through her as he sat down, and his hand patted her knee again.

"I will keep you company young lady, my name is Sidney, I don't have anything else on today so it will help us both to pass the time."

The touch on her knee again sent a shock straight to her pussy, she couldn't work out why yet the thought of a stranger doing that was getting her aroused.

For the next forty minutes Sid probed Linda for information about her husband and family, where she lived, what sort of books she read, where she went to school just about everything imaginable.

Strangely after the first minutes of their meeting she seemed to relax from the sexual tension that he seemed to have started in her and opened up to him answering his questions and finding about him too. Sid told her he was a widower and he and his wife used to have a lot of fun together, he winked at her as he said that and patted her knee again, it turned out that he had been staying with his son who lived less than 400 yards from her, she even knew his son by sight at least.

The time passed easily as they chatted and arrived at Epping, Linda got up as if to say goodbye to Sid, he took her by the arm gently leading her out of the station.

"Now where does your aunt live my dear, I couldn't just leave you travel back alone now could I."

"Really Sidney, it's OK, it's not far anyway."

"Well then we will get there quicker, I would like to meet her anyway, she sounds lovely."

Linda was beginning to wonder what she had done in getting chatting to this guy, he seemed very nice, a little eccentric maybe, also very persistent. She thought at least it would be some different company for her aunt so she gave in trying to get rid of him and let him have his way.

As they crossed the road outside the station Sid slipped his arm round her waist and guided her across, when they got to the other side she noticed he didn't remove his arm, Linda could not see an easy way to raise the issue so left it as it was. They walked down the road with Sid's arm round her almost as if they were a couple.

They arrived at Aunt Sylvia's house and knocked on the door, Linda took out a key and used it to open the door.

"Aunt Sylvia, it's only me Linda."

"Do come in dear" came a voice from the sitting room.

Linda went in and kissed her auntie on the cheek, it was then that she saw Sidney.

"Hello my dear" he offered, "I am a friend of Linda's just keeping her company on the trip across London."

"Oh thank you, I do worry about her coming all this way alone you know."

"Well from now on she has me as her travelling companion."

The rest of the afternoon was spent with chat and reminisces with Sidney chipping in and at times almost leading the conversation even though he had only just met the two women. Sylvia was very taken with him and by the time they were ready to leave she was imploring him to take good care of her and make sure she got home safely.

It had been a long day and Linda was tired, the warmth of the tube made her drowsy, Sid's chatter was a useful distraction but her head leant over and rested on his shoulder as she dozed. Sid slipped his arm round her shoulder and pulled her towards him as she dozed, his eyes had been drinking her in all day and he couldn't get enough, he had made good progress today and now he wanted to make sure he went further. Gently he used his free hand to slide her skirt up her thighs a little until her panties were visible to anyone sat opposite, at the same time he managed to open her blouse a little more showing off more of her glorious tits. As the train came out from the underground an older guy maybe in his 50s got on and sat opposite the couple, he noticed straight away that her panties were on display, he sat looking at her and licking his lips. Sid saw him looking and obligingly lifted her skirt a little, the man started to rub his cock, looking around there was no one else in the carriage. Quickly he freed his cock, it was already hard, and even though he had obviously been drinking he began wanking his thick cock as Sid exposed her more by opening her blouse down to her bra. The man stood wanking furiously in front of the sleeping woman, he stifled a moan as he started to cum, and a jet of spunk flew towards Linda, landing on her skirt and some spattering her panties. Sid smiled, the man quickly put his cock away and got off at the next stop. Two stops later and Sid roused Linda from her slumber.

"We are home sweetheart."

"Did I fall asleep?" Linda asked.

"Yes love you did, good job I was with you." His voice was gentle and tender, caring even.

Linda stood up and felt a wet sensation on her pubic area, she smoother her skirt and walked with Sid in close attendance down the steps and out of the station. As soon as they were outside Sid again slipped his arm round her, Linda was too tired to make an issue of it so let him guide her towards home.

Sidney walked with her to her door, once there she turned to thank him for being such a gentleman, as she faced him he leant in and kissed her on the cheek taking her completely by surprise.

"You take care my dear, I will look out for you on Thursday, must go now my son is expecting me."

He turned and was gone before Linda could comprehend what had happened, she opened the door and went inside.

"Hi love, who were you talking to? I thought I heard voices outside."

Her husband, Mike asked, he had just got in from work and was drying himself after a shower.

"Long story but he is the father of one of our neighbours, well his son lives round the corner, and anyway he happens to be staying with him."

"I see so how did you meet him?"

"On the tube this morning, he has been with me ever since."

"All day!"

"Yes, he is actually rather a nice man, helped pass the time on the train anyway, Aunt Sylvia liked him too."

"Well as long as you are OK with him tagging along I suppose."

"Yes of course he seems lovely, very friendly." Her mind going back to how he stood in front of her on the train, then the arm round her waist, there was no doubt he had a way about him, she smiled he had made her feel something and it wasn't bad, a little naughty perhaps but definitely not bad.

"Looks like you have a boyfriend then" he teased tickling her.

"That's not fair" she complained "he is a nice old man just a little lonely maybe is all."

"Well I know what you are like Linda, you have a soft spot for strays and suchlike I don't want you encouraging him."

"What do you mean?" she asked slightly offended.

"I know you like to show off a little just don't tease the poor old guy too much."

"Course not what do you think I am a slut?"

"Yes you are when you want to be, my slut." With that he grabbed her and dragged her upstairs and fucked her remorselessly for an hour, she had several orgasms as he teased her about Sidney, her new "boyfriend". Mike fucked her hard, ramming her as he imagined her fucking the old man, Linda was imagining the same thing, their minds filled with similar visions. Laying back sated and exhausted her pussy soaked with spunk, Linda bathed in the afterglow of an orgasm filled with thoughts of the old man.

"You don't think he fancies me do you?" she asked partially concerned but curious too.

"I am sure if he can still get a boner then yes he would have to be dead not to fancy you."

Well he isn't dead that's for sure she thought to herself remembering the sight of his bulge on the train.

"Anyway it will be company for you, I do worry about the trip across town on your own."

They cuddled up together and fell asleep, it had been a long day.