Flashing Lights

Story Info
A trip home from the mall turns into an erotic adventure.
1.3k words
4.11
27.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on my way home with my new purchases from Victoria's Secret. I bought some new undies and a few other neat things as a surprise for you, and am feeling kinda sexy as a result. I want to get comfortable for the drive so I slip my panties off and pull them down around my ankles. My top is light and airy so one button has to stay done up or with the windows open my wonderfully round breasts will be exposed. 'OH no!' I think to myself, 'we can't have that now can we?! Yeah, right!' I mean, it is late, hardly any traffic, free access, so 'pop' goes the button. MMM, breeze feels so good on my breasts - shoulda done this long ago! With my free hand, I pull up my already too short skirt (shame, shame wearing something that short in public - hee hee) and start stroking my pussy. God that feels so good. I need to get my panties off but they get hooked on the heels of my shoes. While reaching down to unhook them I swerve a little and not five minutes later, I see blue flashing lights in my rearview mirror. Oh shit. I try to button up, reach my panties and pull my skirt down at the same time. It must've looked suspicious to the cop standing there because he doesn't ask for license and registration, he just asks me to step out of the vehicle. I hastily manage to button one button of my top, get the panties off and hung up on the gas pedal and my skirt somewhat straight.

The officer takes one look at me, smirks and says, "A lot of activity going on in there after I stopped ya. What were you doing? Trying to hide something?"

"No, sir!" I reply.

"I can write you up for several violations, but you look like a girl that appreciates second chances. Play along and no questions asked - we'll deal this one out as 'driving while talking on the cell phone' and not 'my' word that you were drunk and hiding drug paraphernalia."

"Oh, okay", I say, my interest peaked.

So, he gets on the walkie and calls for backup. Backup happens to be a hot woman cop and a rookie out on his first night. By the time they get here, I have assumed 'the position', facing my car, hands spread on the roof, feet spread. Obviously this was planned.

"Frisk the suspect! We think she has drug paraphernalia on her person!"

"But, how can she, she doesn't have enough on to hide anything?"

"Just Do IT!"

So the rookie comes over and starts to pat me down from behind. He slides his hands down across my hard nipples before he realizes my shirt is completely undone. He seems flustered, but leaves his hands there, rubbing gently.

"Come on! Is that what they taught you at the Academy? Move aside - I'll show you how this is done!" This comes from the woman cop. She has been waiting for this.

Her uniform shirt is unbuttoned just enough for me to see the swell of her breasts. She reaches around from behind me, starting at my shoulders and slides her hands down to my nipples and stops long enough to caress them, making them so hard that I catch my breathe. She presses her chest into my back and I can feel her nipples are just as hard. She continues down my chest to my waist band, pats the front of my skirt, the sides, and the back. She crouches down, inspects my shoes, then runs her hands up the inside of my quivering thighs, and slides them up under my skirt, exposing my bare, dripping pussy to the night.

"Turn and face me please, placing your hands behind your neck."

I comply, realizing that by doing this I have a full frontal audience. With my hands clasped behind my neck, my breast are standing out, completely exposed, nipples at attention.

"What we have here is a potential for a cavity search. When inserted into a woman's vagina, certain drugs can change the taste of it's secretions and I have reason to suspect this woman to be in possession of this type of drug. Therefore, her pussy will have to be licked and if that isn't enough, I will tongue fuck her to achieve the desired effect."

She tells me to go over to the hood of her cruiser. As I look up I see her unbuttoning her uniform top, undoing the front closure of her bra. Oh, my, what wonderful tits.

"May I?" I ask?

"Yes ma'am. You may."

She comes closer and I reach out and touch those sweet, sexy tits, sweaty with anticipation.

She unhooks her handcuffs from her belt and cuffs me behind my back, running her tongue down my back while she pulls my shirt down my arms to rest at my wrists. Now I lean my hips against the fender of her car. She slides my skirt up to my waist and gazes at my pussy, already vibrating with anticipation.

She turns to the other cop and the rookie, "I might need some assistance. Stand ready."

Once more she caresses my nipples, rubs her own rock hard nipples against mine, and slowly slides down my body, pausing long enough to suck each of my nipples to the point of no return. She stops long enough to say, "These pants are a hindrance - Rookie come here and undo them for me!"

He comes over to do as she commands and accidentally bumps my tit.

"Oh sorry." He manages to undo her pants and she steps out of them revealing a nice thong, one like I just bought. She resumes her position, bent over my pussy, her ass exposed to the two cops. She fingers me, licks the juices off and begins to flick her tongue around my inner thighs. She moves in closer and runs the tip of her tongue over the hood of my clit.

"Oh God", I moan. She 'mmm's', vibrating me even more. Now she is sitting in front of me, hands clamped on my ass, running her tongue back and forth along my clit, into my pussy. She moves a finger up into my ass and I start to moan. Faster, faster she moves, until I explode. Oh god that feels good.

She gets up and says "Grab her, push her to her knees!" My skirt is ripped and thrust aside.

She pulls her thong to the side and pushes her pussy into my face, all the while licking my cum off of her fingers.

"Lick! Make me come!"

So, I give her the same treatment. Back and forth along her clit. The two cops have their dicks in their hands, jerking off as they watch. She comes hard, squirting my face with her juices. She kneels down in front of me and I rub my face on her tits to wipe the cum off. The guys have shot their loads all over the roadside, looking sheepishly around.

"Okay, taste this!" She takes a fingerful of my pussy juice and puts it in the rookie's mouth.

"Now, taste mine!" and she thrusts her cum soaked tits at his face for him to lick.

"Can you taste anything 'funny'?

"Uh, no."

"Okay, then, guess I was wrong. Sorry to inconvenience you. You are free to go." She winks, kisses my nipples and unlocks the cuffs. She gets dressed, pats my ass and heads back to the car door. As she drives off, I see that she has my clothes and is waving at me with them in her hand, laughing.

"Bitch!" I think as I get myself into my car. I start to laugh and try to figure out how the hell I am going to explain this to you. Somehow, I think, you will enjoy the story, regardless of the out - cum.