Flashing Puppies

Story Info
You take on young studs while husband watches.
2.5k words
3.98
99.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were smoking hot, and intent on putting on a show.

It was obvious that taking your top off in the hot tub, for the viewing pleasure of the three puppies, had turned you on, and that when two of them had come into the tub for a closer look, you had gone into full Player mode.

After half an hour or so of sexual-laced banter with them, and a few deliberate teases – you stood up twice and bent over each of them, your delicious tits just inches from their faces, to grab your towel and another beer – the pool area was charged with energy.

Three times you had jokingly told them that you'd take your bottoms off, if not for being worried about the healthiness of the water. They had risen (probably literally, judging from the bulges in their swim suits) to the challenge, daring you to do it, and egging you on. Each time you looked at me with that sexy smile, and I knew it was only a matter of time before you really stepped it up.

Finally one of them called your bluff.

"I'll go first," he announced. And with that, he stood up in the water less than a couple of feet from you, and pulled down his trunks. A good-sized hard-on sprang out at you, its head purple and its shaft thick. Your eyes went wide for a moment, and I swear I heard a soft "mmmmmm" escape your lips. Even through the water we could all see your nipples harden.

"Well?" he said, mockingly. "Got anything to top this?"

You laughed, and took the final swig from your beer. Not to be outdone, you too stood up, and moved just inches away from his cock. You reached down and, in a teasing motion, started to ease down your suit bottoms. But just as that amazing tuft of pubic hair was about to appear, you suddenly stopped and yanked them back up. And up. And higher, until your camel toe was as obvious as your engorged tits.

"We can't do it here," you said in a whisper. "We could get caught. Let's go someplace private."

With that you headed for the stairs, dragging you hand along the surface of the water behind you and lightly grazing the firm hard-on that was pointing at you.

"Bring that with you," you smiled, grabbing his cock for a moment. "And you bring whatever you want," you said to the other puppy, whose eyes were popping.

•* *

Once we got in the room I told Ted, the puppy whose hard-on had brought you to a boil, to sit on the bed. I then told you to stand in front of him. I grabbed Ted's hands on put them on your hips.

Jason, the other puppy, wasn't sure what to do, so I told him to come right up behind you and to rest his hands on your shoulders. You were sandwiched, and looking more excited than I'd ever seen you. Your pussy was dripping, and your nipples were trying to poke through the fabric.

"Now," I said, "feel that amazing body." I turned on the video camera, an action you saw out of the corner of your eye. It only enhanced the horniness you were feeling.

As if the starter had told race car drivers to start their engines, the puppies immediately began running their hands over your sexy curves. Jason was kissing the back of your neck and running one hand down your ass and legs while lightly stroking the small of your back with the other. Ted's hands gravitated to your tits, which he cupped. You were smiling, and leaning your head back, enjoying the four strange hands making their way along your skin.

Ted pulled your top down slightly, so that one nipple appeared, but only briefly, because it soon vanished into his mouth. He tongued and nibbled on it, while using his other hand to pull your other nipple free too. You pulled up so that he could easily play with them. Jason, meantime, had both hands cupping your ass through your suit, and was pressing his hard cock against you.

The sensations were electric for you. A 25-year-old was devouring your tits, while his 24-year-old friend was squeezing your cheeks and running his fingers along your ass and underneath to your pussy.

"I think it's your turn, Kimmie," I said. "Time to see what you get to play with."

You nodded in excitement, and, eyes glazed with lust, reached one hand behind you to feel Jason's steely firm cock through his shorts. You rubbed it, and squeezed it, all the while getting hotter and more eager to see and touch it, to taste it, to feel it in you. In a moment you slid your hand down his shorts, and grabbed what you had been seeking. He was dripping wet, like your pussy, and your hand started sliding up and down his lubricated shaft, causing him to start an unconscious humping motion.

Ted, meantime, unhooked your swim top and let it slide to the floor, leaving your great tits completely at his mercy. He twisted your nipples, he licked them, and he gently sucked them too. They were like small bullets – rock hard, like the cock in your hand, and wanting more.

You too wanted more, and so you reluctantly pulled your hand out of Jason's shorts and leaned forward a little, so that you could now run both your hands across Ted's lap. His hard-on was poking out through the front of his suit, and you gently rubbed the tip, then licked your fingers.

"You should taste him," I instructed, knowing that's what you desperately wanted anyway.

Without hesitation, but with another sexy smile, you bent forward, pulled his suit down to his knees, and grabbed the hard-on that was staring up at you. You ran your tongue over the tip, causing Ted to squirm, and then slowly eased your mouth over it, engulfing most of the shaft. He was still playing with your tits, but was obviously distracted by the warmth of your mouth.

With you bent over, Jason had a terrific view of your ass, those sweet spots, and even the outline of your pussy.

"Take off her suit," I told him.

He didn't need to hear it twice. He pulled on the suit, exposing your ass, and luscious legs as he dragged it to the floor, while you stepped out of it. In less than a second his fingers went between your legs, and from the sounds you made I knew he'd found your pussy.

It was soaking, and not from the hot tub water. I could even see some running down your leg. Jason fingered you, alternately rubbing your clit and inserting two fingers, and you were pushing back against him, while not losing a beat with the cock in your mouth. You had Ted moaning as you tightened your suction, drawing the tip of his purple cock between your lips, and then gently letting it out.

Jason couldn't wait any longer. He knelt down and replaced his fingers with his tongue, lashing out at your pussy lips and catching the droplets of your juice with his chin. Your knees buckled slightly, as his hot tongue found your clit and slipped inside your lips, then back out again. He kept the pressure on, and stayed on the spot – just the way you like it. From the movements of your body, I knew you were in ecstasy: a hard cock to suck, and a wet tongue lapping at you.

I was rock hard too, taking in the sexiest show imaginable. And it was time to step it up further.

"Climb onto him," I commanded you, pointing to Ted, who was now flat on his back on the bed. "You're going to love her pussy. It's tight," I warned him.

You straightened up, causing Jason to pull back, and came up onto the bed. Straddling Ted, you grabbed his cock, which was now as rigid as steel, and stroked him a few times before settling yourself over top of it. Then, slowly, you put his cockhead at the entrance to your pussy, and began to slide down. The look on your face as you took each inch was incredible; you were out of your mind with lust as he stretched your lips.

When he was completely inside you, you began to moan and writhe, moving your hips to increase his pleasure and yours. You were dripping down his shaft, and bobbing on it, letting him sink into you and then pulling up so the tip almost showed. His cock was getting more purple; your flush was growing deeper.

"She needs something to suck on," I said to Ted, who in a flash was on the bed kneeling, his cock in front of your face. He had big balls, and you reached out to cup them first, before sticking out your tongue so that it traced his shaft. You licked across his balls, and tried to get one in your mouth, but it was too big and Ted's thrusting into you was making it hard to focus.

The sight was remarkable: Your tight pussy sliding up and down on a cock, while your mouth was full of another. I'd never seen you so excited, and was loving the show you were putting on.

The two of them slowly got into a rhythm, so that as Ted pushed up into your tight pussy, it forced you further onto Jason's cock. At times his entire shaft disappeared down your throat, and your nose hit his belly. You began making the sounds and moves that meant an orgasm was on its way.

"Keep fucking her," I called out. "Make her come."

Spurred on, Ted suddenly slapped your ass with his palm while Jason held your head and he began to aggressively fuck your mouth.

That was all you could take. Pulling off Jason, you began a guttural moan that gathered momentum until it filled the room. You began pounding down on Ted's cock, your hungry pussy slapping against him. You came for about 10 seconds, and then slowly began to slow down your pumping. Your breath came deeply, and your body was red from your face to your belly. Your tits were firm, your nipples as hard as they can get.

You slowly moved off of Ted, and your cream had coated his cock. You flashed me a contented look, and lightly let your fingers strum across your still-vibrating pussy. I could see the moisture.

"That was mind-blowing," I said, kissing you. "But you're not done."

You looked up, another sparkle in your eye, indicating you were ready for another raw fucking. There had been no kissing, and there wouldn't be. You just wanted hard cocks. Now.

"On your knees," I instructed you, enjoying the dominant role.

You obeyed, and the puppies quickly waited for my next instructions.

"Jason, it's your turn to try that pussy. And Ted, wipe your dick off and get ready for the blowjob of your life."

In seconds they were in position, their hard-ons waving just inches in front of you. You didn't have to be told. You grabbed Ted's cock, now cleaned of your juices, and began sucking. With the other hand you reached between your legs to grab Jason's hard-on, and moved its head to the entrance of your cunt. You were so wet that he slid in easily, the entire shaft disappearing into you as you grunted in pleasure.

The two of them began a back and forth motion, Jason hammering forcefully into your pussy, and slapping his big balls against your ass. The sound was obscured, though, by the sucking noises you were making as you lips and tongue worked over Ted's cock.

You had your eyes open, looking over at me, as you were getting the fuck of your life. Your eyes danced, letting me know how much fun you were having.

I smiled back, in heaven at the sight of my hot wife wearing out two younger guys. Your tits were swaying in response to Jason's hard strokes, and Ted's moan began to grow louder as your mouth and hand kept his shaft lubricated and smothered.

I knew they couldn't take much more, but there was more I knew you wanted.

"It's time for another position, Jason." He slowed down his thrusts, looking at me, but continuing to slide his cock into you. "She loves anal. Do it."

He lit up. The sexiest woman he'd ever known had already blown him, and he'd been loving the glove-like feel of her pussy, but he had been lusting for that ass from the moment he'd seen a hint of it in the hot tub.

You didn't even look up, continuing to suck Ted's cock, while grabbing Jason's and guiding him to your ass. Your cream on his head and shaft was enough lubricant to allow him to slide in, and within a few moments he had buried his cock in your ass, causing you to groan with pleasure.

While giving your body time to adjust, the puppies soon began another smooth rhythm. Jason's cock would slide up your ass just as you took Ted in your throat, and then would pull back slightly as your head bobbed up to the tip of Ted.

The camera was capturing it all, as you performed anal and oral on two younger men, fulfilling a fantasy. Their cocks were giving you all the pleasure you could handle, and you enhanced it by fingering your own clit while fondling Jason's balls as he filled your ass.

I could have watched the scene all night, but from the looks on the puppies' faces I knew your sexy body was about to finish them off. You must have sensed this too, because you stopped fingering yourself and grabbed Ted's cock in your hand, stepping up the pace with your mouth and stroking him too.

"Make him come," I ordered, and you happily complied.

Alternating between light licks of his cockhead, tasting his pre-cum, and full-on pressure with your lips and hands, you had him bucking in a few moments. You could feel his balls tighten, and his cock pulsate, and pulled your mouth off just in time. A thick gob of come spurted out, then another, and a third. The first two caught your chin, and dripped down as he cried out and continued to pump in your hand.

The camera caught your wide smile, and even a hint of a satisfied laugh. You stroked Ted a few more times, getting all of his come out, and then licked the head lightly before engulfing him once more. Your hungry mouth didn't want to stop, but he was done.

That left Jason, who was still pumping your ass as you got his friend off. You reached back and began to stroke his balls, clenching your ass muscles to make it even tighter for him.

"Harder," you whispered. "Harder."

He was good at following instructions. He pushed his cock hard into your ass, which was so wet that he was gliding in and out. You were cupping his balls as they tightened, and gently rubbed them as he pulled out of you and shot a few jets of come onto your tattoo and ass cheeks.

He crumpled in a heap, sweating and exhausted.

You were tired too, but beaming. END